Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 30

"Liam exposes Chris to a world of kink he never knew existed, with widening consequences"

50
10 Comments 10
3.5k Views 3.5k
2.9k words 2.9k words

“You have a plan, Master?” I asked while feeling my heart pound in my chest. 

“Yes I do, Crissy. You are going to text Cheryl and tell her that you got hung up running some errands and you thought she might like to ask Lydia if she’d like to have dinner out. I happen to know Lydia has tickets for a recital tonight, so that should get your wife out of the house, so you can sneak back in without being seen in your pretty dress.”

I stared at my phone. I knew he was right, and this was likely my best and maybe even my only option for getting her out of the house so that I could sneak back in. But I knew at the same time that after our discussions about Lydia, and about Cheryl’s confessed curiosity, that I would be pushing her into another woman’s arms. 

Liam noticed my pause. 

“Or do you think you can just sneak in dressed as you are without her noticing?”

“No, Master. I don’t think that would be wise.”

Resigned, I sent the text, just as he had advised. 

It didn’t take long for her to respond.

“Okay, I’ll see what she says. Will you be late?”

“Not too late, I don’t think. Let me know what she says.”

A few moments later, those three dots were back, letting me know she was typing a response. 

“Lydia is in. She actually invited me out to a concert. I’ll have to dress up! I’m on my way home now to get changed and go. See you after!”

Liam was reading along over my shoulder. 

“There you go, Crissy. Everything is working out perfectly. You earn your first sissygasm, and maybe your wife will get lucky too.”

I blushed but couldn’t think of a thing to say in response. It was strange to have just been fucked over and over again on camera for a virtual audience and still feel this way about my wife going out to dinner with another woman. 

I had also just orgasmed. It had been the first one in a long time and it gave me pause to think about it. There were many surprising things about the experience, including that I had cum without even having been let out of the chastity cage. After Liam’s experiments, I’d known that the use of my ass aroused me and seemed to be the only way left to get me had, but even with that knowledge, I wasn’t expecting this. 

“Master,” I said, turning to him beside me, “Is this the only way I will get to cum now?”

He turned to me with a soft smile on his face.

 “Well, it won’t always be live-streamed on the internet, if that is what you mean, sissy,” he replied, laughing softly. “But if you mean that you’ll need to be taken in your sissy pussy to get hard and to achieve orgasm, then the answer is yes, at least for now. This is what I want for you. It isn’t just that I want the weight loss and physical changes that the pills are helping you achieve, though that is part of it. The real truth of it is that I want to demonstrate the totality of your submission to me. I’ve taken sex from you, Crissy. Do you feel that? I’ve taken fucking from your life.”

“Yes, Master,” I answered meekly. “Crissy feels it.”

“Good sissy. Now, why don’t you take a moment in the washroom and see if you can’t give your clitty and cage a bit of a sponge bath before we take you home.”

I stood and found the washroom and did the best I could. I noted that he didn’t offer for a moment to remove the cage. I stared at myself in the mirror, looking at what had become of me. I was in a wig and makeup and lingerie and dress, and my first orgasm in forever had been without a single touch to my cock. Liam made no excuses or explanations. This was the way he wanted things, and so that was that.

I said goodbye to Brooke before we left. She was still beaming, both from the very profitable day she’d and from the experience of being part of this milestone for me. She hugged me tight and kissed me softly. I was surprised how comforting and wonderful it felt to know that she understood. 

I felt the memory of being on display all through the drive home. I had been taken here in my own car, but Liam drove home and I sat beside him in the passenger seat. There was no blindfold now, so I had to confront the thought that I could be seen by the other commuters around us. Perhaps I was not immediately visible for what I was, as they rushed past us. Perhaps they didn’t see the blush on my cheeks when Liam would reach over and rest his hand on my thigh or my chastity cage. They certainly couldn't hear me moan when the bumps that we drove over made me agonisingly aware of the plug filling up my ass. 

“You know,” Liam said out of the blue, startling me out of my meditations, “now that Cheryl and Lydia will be going out, we really don’t need to rush you home.”

“We don’t, Master?” I asked. 

“No, I don’t think so. It would seem a waste, now that you’re all dressed up.”

“Where… where do you want to go, Master?” I asked nervously.

“Don’t you worry about it. I know a place.”

We had been driving towards home, but he turned then, towards the seedier parts of downtown. He pulled down what looked like an empty alley and found a place to park.

He came around and opened my door and helped me out of the car, then led me on his arm a few steps down the alley, to an unmarked by freshly painted door. He rang the bell and a few moments later, it opened. A rather large man in a tailored suit let us in. 

Liam led me down a narrow hallway and with every step my heart seemed to pound louder in my chest. At the end of the hallway, Liam pushed aside a black velvet curtain and we stepped into a room full of sound and intimate atmosphere.

I’d been suspecting some kind of sex club or place of torment, but it seemed like any normal restaurant, except that no one seemed to bat an eye at the fact that Liam was escorting in someone whose female clothing wasn’t fooling anyone, never mind the fact that I was still collared. 

A hostess met us and led us to a table where she held out the chair for me to sit first. I blushed and thanked her. Once again I felt the fullness of the plug tease and torment me. 

“Look around, Crissy. You are not alone in your depraved hunger,” Liam said once he’d taken his seat and the hostess had left.

I tried to be somewhat subtle as I turned my head around, taking in what I could see of the others in the dining room. My mouth fell open for a moment as I realised that there seemed to be someone like me at every table. Some were with men, some were with women, and some were with couples, but they were unmistakable. Men dressed in lingerie or women’s clothing, almost always with some sort of collar or choker around their neck. Some seemed totally at ease, but at least one or two seemed as nervous and self-conscious as I felt. 

When a waitress arrived, she smiled at us both, but she addressed only Liam. This did not appear to surprise him at all, as he immediately ordered for the both of us. He selected a beer for himself and a glass of pink champagne for me.  His dinner choices were a steak for himself, and a Mediterranean salad with chicken and light dressing for me. I felt so foolish just sitting there and smiling as he took charge in public. 

Despite the setting and my outfit, we actually began to converse in something close to a normal way. We toasted when the drinks arrived, and he asked me about how our new life was getting settled in the new city and new house. It was actually nice to talk about the challenges of work with someone who knew my limitations and challenges. In every topic, it turned out, it was refreshing to speak with someone who knew my secrets. I didn’t have to be careful or guarded, or worried about saying too much. 

Karla22
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Karla22

We drank and ate and chatted, smiling and laughing. Liam nursed his beer, but had ordered a second glass of champagne for me, and I was finding it sweet and delicious. 

“Liam, old friend. Is this one new?” a voice said from behind me. I jerked my head to see.

“James!” Liam replied, “So good to see you. Yes, I guess you could say she is new. This is Crissy, a rather new acquisition of mine. Crissy, say hello to Master James.”

I turned and smiled nervously, answering as best I could. “Good evening, Master James.”

He nodded but did not reply to me. 

“What is her status?”

“She is married and yet undiscovered. Her training is underway, and she has been placed into impotence and chastity.”

I blushed, hearing my deepest secrets spoken about so openly. 

“How about the wife?” he asked. 

“Oh, she’s a knockout. Nice body and great tits. It’s only a matter of time,” Liam responded, smiling lustily. 

“Excellent. Well maybe next time we’ll see you here with both of them,” he laughed. 

“You never know,” Liam answered. “Say, who is with you tonight?”

“Do you remember Amanda?”

“Oh yes, I think so. Wasn’t she the rather well endowed one?”

“That’s her,” James answered, smiling. “Why do you ask?”

“Well, we’ve had a lovely dinner, and I was thinking of giving Crissy some dessert.”

“A lovely idea. Dinner and a show,” he replied. 

He reached into his pocket and pulled out his keys. On his keychain was a small button which he then pushed. Neither of them said a word but in moments someone who could only have been Amanada arrived. 

“You summoned me, Master?” she said.

“Yes, Amanda. This is Master Liam’s girl, Crissy. Master Liam would like your help in giving her dessert.”

“Of course, Master,” she replied. 

She stood near my seat and reached down under the short red skirt she was wearing. Before I knew what was happening, she was pulling down a pair of black lace panties and stepping out of them. She then lifted the front of her skirt, revealing her cock. It was indeed impressive in size, and she was completely shaved and smooth from the waist down. 

“Kneel down and enjoy your dessert, Crissy,” commanded Liam. 

“Yes, Master,” I replied meekly. 

Right there in the middle of the restaurant, I slid down off my chair and positioned myself in front of her. I looked up at her, and she just smiled softly at me. I reached up and began to stroke, guiding her cock to my mouth. 

As much as I could tell, we drew only limited attention. Those closest around us turned and smiled, but perhaps this was too ordinary an occurrence to draw a crowd. 

Amanda’s cock had been impressive to begin with, but as I continued to service her with my mouth and hands, she grew downright imposing in size. I strained and stretched to take her into my mouth. My jaw ached and my mouth was stuffed full, so I did my best stroking her eagerly and firmly, while suckling and slurping at her cockhead. 

I felt myself leaking again and the plug felt so full as I moved and felt my muscles tighten. Amanda just smiled down at me and braced herself against the table, letting me service her. At long last, she started to tense and tighten and then began to splash warm cum into my mouth. 

“Glaze her,” Liam commanded, and Amanda pulled back. She took her cock into her own hand and kept stroking. She just kept cumming and cumming, spurting a remarkable amount of cum over my lips and face. I stared up at her, impressed and humiliated by just what a total mess was being made of me. 

When she was at last complete, she just smiled again, fetched her panties and put them on, then walked back to her own table. 

“Thank you, James,” Liam said, and then he too walked off to continue his evening. 

“We can go,” Liam said to me. “The dinner goes on my tab.”

I lifted myself to my feet. I kept hoping he’d stop at the washrooms or give me a tablecloth or anything, but he just walked on, requiring me to follow behind me, my face still a mess with cum flowing and drying on me. 

He spoke as though nothing was unusual on the way home. As he pulled my car into my driveway, I was already starting to eagerly anticipate the feel of a hot shower. His plans, however, were different. 

“Go right downstairs, Crissy. We’re going to your room.”

I looked at him, a bit forlorn for a moment, but his expression gave nothing back. 

“Yes, Master,” I replied.

I glanced about, once again thankful for the quiet nature of our street, and made my way to the door. I had to wait for Liam to unlock and open the door, but once he did, I started downstairs. 

I released the latch and opened the secret door. Liam stepped in right behind me and closed the door.

“Strip down to your lingerie, Crissy,” he instructed. 

I slipped out of the dress and stood before him in the panties, stockings, corset and stuffed bra. 

He looked me over and smiled. 

“You may remove the panties and plug as well.”

I took a deep breath and pulled off the panties, stained with my leaking precum. Next, I reached back and managed to twist and tug and pull the plug from my ass with as little moaning that I could manage. 

“To the Cross,” he said. 

I stepped back until I felt myself backed up against the large wooden St. Andrew’s cross. He quickly had me secured to it, my arms up and spread over my head, and then my ankles cuffed to the base, spread wide as well. 

He pulled out a new piece of equipment that I was quite sure had not been there before. I was familiar with it, however, as it seemed to be very much like the fucking machine that had been used on me at Brooke’s place. He aligned it beneath me and found a dildo to affix the vertically mounted arm. I moaned as he adjusted it so that the tip of the toy was just inside my ass, and there was nowhere I could go. 

“Just enough time for me to grab a drink. Cheryl and Lydia should be due back any time,” Liam said. 

I stood there in fearful disbelief, waiting for him to return. He did in just a minute or two, with a beer from our fridge. He closed the door behind him and then turned on the large TV mounted to the wall across from me. 

Right on cue, the motioned controlled system displayed the view of our foyer as the door swung open and in came Cheryl and Lydia. They were both dressed beautifully for a night out on the town and they seemed to be laughing and joking with each other. Lydia made her way to the living room while Cheryl headed to the kitchen, but only for as long as it took to pull a bottle of wine from the fridge and a couple glasses from the cupboard. 

Once they were back together, Cheryl pulled out her phone as they talked. My phone, still in Liam’s possession, buzzed with the arrival of her text.

“She wants to know where you are. How sweet.”

He started texting back, teasing me by narrating his typing as he did so.

“Got a text from Liam once I got home. With you girls out, we went for dinner ourselves. Don’t wait up.”

He moved back to me and flipped a switch on the machine below me. It started up slowly, and the dildo started its up-and-down motion, fucking me deeply. 

“Now let’s see if a real show begins, Crissy.”

Published 
Written by sissycrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments