Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 55

"Crissy has a new and different task from Master"

48
5 Comments 5
1.5k Views 1.5k
3.1k words 3.1k words

I stepped into the quiet house, alone. It was so late but there were still things to do. I started downstairs, undressing and removing the stockings and lingerie. I covered myself and the toys still on me and inside me with a pair of track pants and a t-shirt. 

I felt exhausted but my mind was racing. I didn’t even really think before pouring myself a drink and sinking into a chair. It seemed impossible to imagine that it was still the same day that had gone to find David again. It had started like any other day, but now I was sitting in the dark, with three loads of cum in my belly and one in my ass, from two different men. 

I thought of Cheryl sleeping off her night upstairs. I had no idea what she had done, but I knew that it was most likely under the supervision and control of Lydia. I wondered if Lydia was her Mistress the way Liam was my Master. I imagined it couldn’t quite be totally the same, since Liam had claimed some of her too, as his own, even over and above what Cheryl and Lydia were building together. 

It was a strange comfort, a night like tonight, to feel in some way that Liam was making or keeping a place for me, no matter what was happening around me. How twisted was it that it gave me peace to realise that even after my next door neighbour had fucked my wife, he still wanted to fuck me too?

I let the thoughts and confusion sink in and soak as I slowly sipped my drink.  It was impossible to avoid the reality that things were changing for all four of us in these two neighbouring houses. Not only had Liam taken control of me, but he’d shared that secret and that control over me with his wife and others in a circle of kink that seemed to operate all around us. I started to make a mental list of the people around me who now knew my most intimate secrets, but the number grew too quickly to take in. 

By the time my glass was empty, I felt physically and mentally exhausted. I hauled myself upstairs and into the guest bedroom where I collapsed onto the bed and passed out. 

I woke in the morning to the ache of the cage. There were a few moments of confusion when I had to remember why I was in the guest room alone, why I was caged and plugged, and what had happened the night before. I reached for my phone and was at least comforted to find out that I had not slept too late. 

I roused myself out of bed and slipped downstairs. As another mercy, Cheryl was not yet awake. The state that she was in when she got home was another memory that came back to me, so once I was downstairs I made the coffee extra strong. 

I got things ready, as I normally did, but when it was around the time that Cheryl normally came downstairs, there was no sign of her. I paced around and waited for another five minutes or so, and then went upstairs. Peeking into our bedroom, I found her still asleep. 

I woke her as gently as I could, but still with enough resolve to actually get her out of bed. She seemed very groggy and was moving slowly, but I did what I could to lift her up and support her and get her into the shower. Once I heard the water running, I felt comfortable enough to return downstairs. 

When she finally did appear, she was showered and dressed, but did have a bit less than her usual level of effortless grace. She was still remarkably beautiful, and her new tradition of dressing for effect had not been paused. She was running late by then, so I handed her her lunch, all packed up and ready, and her travel mug full of steaming coffee. 

I was alone again. I was not feeling the freshest either, so I decided on a shower as well. The cage wasn’t going anywhere without the key, but I could at least temporarily remove the plug while I cleaned myself. Being careful, I still dressed fully before heading downstairs to put on the day’s panties and stockings. On my way, I checked vainly, but there was still no chastity key on the mantle for me. Once I was properly in my uniform for the day, I returned upstairs and entered my office with a fresh cup of coffee. 

It was beginning to seem like you could get used to almost anything. Signing into my web sites and checking the comments and mail coming in was beginning to feel like a normal routine. It still amazed me how many people were watching, and paying to do so. 

I was also beginning to recognise some of the names of those who contacted me more constantly. Some, like Mallory, were almost sweet in their affection and devotion. Others were more domineering or explicit, telling me just what little details they liked about what I’d done, or how certain humiliating predicaments humiliated me so completely and showed them just what a slut I was. 

It was humiliating, making me feel so exposed to so many, but it also somehow turned me on. I was… I was doing things that had only been dreams and fantasies for so long. It wasn’t as if everything I did or was made to do was pleasurable for me, but the high of submission was giving a deep, satisfying kind of pleasure to every day and every emotion. I was really beginning to understand and feel just how totally I belonged to Liam, and how powerful that felt. 

None of these realisations were easing my constant simmer of arousal. It was becoming clear to me that, while I was making a lot of other people – other men – cum, I was not enjoying that same freedom myself. Liam seemed to be keeping a strict level of control over my own release. I remembered, back when he had first made me realise that it was nearly impossible for me to get hard without a toy in my ass, but back then I hadn’t known just how frequent or nearly constant that would be. While those that I served seemed to get to cum over and over, I was so often kept from that release and satisfaction. This time it had been only two days, but already I was feeling stir-crazy. 

Between my online work and reflection, the morning was slipping by quickly. I rose to stretch my legs and get a fresh coffee. Liam texted me as I was walking back to my desk, steaming mug in hand. 

“Your Master has a need, and wants to show you his power from a slightly different perspective. You are going to email Mallory. You will instruct him to drop whatever he is doing and return to the hotel and meet you there in one hour. You don’t need to say another thing, but you will include this photo of him sucking your cock. You may do this now.”

The photo popped up right after the message, and it was a clear and explicit one, showing all of her face, with her lips wrapped around me. The power that Liam spoke of was clear and evident. 

I returned to my desk and prepared the message immediately, checking the time, and then sending it. Clearly, I was going to have to be there to meet him, so I started mentally preparing for that, even if I had no idea what Liam had in mind for either of us. 

Luckily, Liam revealed a little more information to me. I was to be dressed as I was under my clothes, with the addition of a bra. As I was already plugged and caged, no further preparation was required of me other than to be ready for him to drive me to the hotel in 20 minutes. 

I closed down the computer, and went downstairs to complete my dressing. I had a few moments to spare afterwards, so I stared at myself in the mirror. I tried to gauge if the changes in me were visible. Could others see the softening of my features, or the finer and slower-growing facial hair? Were my hips really rounding? How obvious were the bra straps under my shirt? Did I look like a man who knelt in front of other men rather than being his wife’s lover?

I grabbed my keys and phone and went outside, meeting Liam at his truck. He smiled at me and I felt a warmth hit me. These surprise adventures could terrify me, but at the same time I really did look forward to the intimacy of them. The dynamic of his firm, knowing dominance fulfilled me. There was a reason I had been in a place to have all this happen to me, I supposed. 

“Today you will be guiding Mallory, Crissy.  He is new and nervous. He is only just beginning these explorations. I want you to help him feel confident in them, so that these become positive memories for him. Keep in mind that he is different from you in some ways. He is not the kinky, slutty, perverted plaything that you are, but he does have a hunger to obey men and to please them. You are helping him to find his way.”

MaturePrisila
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaturePrisila

“Yes, Master,” I nodded, feeling impressed by his insight and care. 

It amazed me that he seemed to have this heart inside, when he also used the most firm tools of his knowledge to compel the results he desired. 

The hotel clerk seemed to know Liam and gave only a nod as he slid key cards over the desk to him. I could feel his eyes on me, knowing and leering, as we walked by and I followed Liam to the elevator. 

Upstairs, inside the room just like the one we were in before, Liam ordered me to strip down to my lingerie. I obeyed, but even after all I’d done, I still felt embarrassed and self-conscious displayed like this, especially with him fully dressed. He looked like a man, and I looked like a silly sissy, dressed in lingerie that seemed to come together to tease me as much as it might make me pretty. 

It wasn’t long before there was a knock on the door, tentative and soft. 

“I’m pretty sure that’s Mallory,” Liam said, “so go ahead and let him in.”

I braced myself and opened the door, immediately relieved and thankful that Liam’s guess was correct, and that I hadn’t just flashed some poor member of the housekeeping staff. 

Mallory, for his part, looked immediately shocked to be confronted with me like that. I urged him inside, so that I could at least close the door. 

“Welcome, Mallory. I am Liam, Crissy’s Master, and I’m so glad to meet you in person. Naturally, Crissy shares everything with me, but you can trust that your secrets are safe, just as you are. Now, why don’t you step into the washroom for a moment and change into this.”

Liam handed him a couple scraps of material, not large enough to cover up much of anything. Speechless, Mallory accepted the clothing and obeyed. I stood in silence, awaiting the next development. 

When Mallory returned, he was blushing a deep red, looking so nervous and out of sorts. He was dressed in a little string bikini in bright pink with white trim. He was bulging in the bikini bottoms while the top stretched unfilled across his chest. 

Liam’s firm voice broke the nervous silence. 

“You did such a wonderful job with my Crissy here this week that I thought I just had to meet you. I hope you don’t mind the firmness of our scheduling request.”

“N... no, Sir, not at all,” Mallory stammered. 

“Good. I appreciate your quick obedience. I shall also get right to the point. Watching you two has gotten me rather excited and, I thought to myself, what is the point of controlling an obedient little sissy slut with such naughty friends if you can’t get your urges satisfied? So, I thought it would be a wonderful idea if you and Crissy sucked my cock together. Crissy will show you what I like.”

Mallory’s wide eyes jerked back and forth between Liam and me, while Liam just pushed down his jeans and underwear, stepped out of them, and laid back on the king-sized bed, his impressive cock exposed. 

I heard in my mind Liam’s instructions to me, to take the lead and guide Mallory. He looked over to me in a state of near panic, I imagined. I knelt on the side of the bed, on Liam’s left, and signalled for him to do the same on the other side. 

I reached for Mallory’s hands and guided them to Liam’s shaft. 

“Start by stroking him. Gently but firmly, around the base. Feel the warmth of him as his body responds,” I instructed him.

His hands were trembling, but he did it. Once he felt his hands around Liam’s cock, I could see him surrendering to the sensations and emotions. 

“That’s it, just like that. Nice and firm and slow at first. Feel him get hard for you.”

Liam just laced his fingers behind his head, laid back, and relaxed. He was getting hard, and I just watched him thicken and lengthen. I reached out and let my fingers wrap around Mallory’s. 

“We’re going to keep stroking, but now that he’s getting harder, start by giving the head of his cock a nice, slow, intimate kiss,” I said softly. 

With my hand on Mallory’s, I guided him to stroke more firmly and just a bit faster. I watched him lean in close, and look at me for reassurance just at the last second. I nodded and he pursed his lips and pressed them against the glistening purple head of Liam’s cock.

He started with simple, slow pecks, moving his head about as though to make sure he covered every inch of it. After a few moments, he drew back, looking to me for approval.

“That’s good, now try something like this.”

I leaned forward myself, pressing my own lips to Liam’s cock, then parting them just enough so that my tongue could reach out and circle the head slowly. As the taste of him hit me, I wanted to forget all about the exercise of education and devour him all myself, but I pushed myself to some level of self-control and slid back, offering the throbbing erection to Mallory’s mouth once more. 

Without a word, Mallory took my place. His lips wrapped around Liam and I watched his tongue slide out and around him. He explored with the tip of his tongue and the two of us together kept stroking up and down. Liam was quite fully hard now, and his shaft pulsed warmly. 

“Watch me, but don’t stop,” I said.

I turned and lowered my head and with my free hand, I guided my lips to Liam’s balls. I slurped them inside the warm wetness of my mouth and began to slowly caress them with my tongue. It was so intimate and close, our two faces just inches from each other, both servicing the pleasures of this man, my Master. 

After a few minutes, I slid back and let Liam’s balls slip from my lips. 

“Now you try. We’ll switch,” I said. 

He drew back and copied my previous action, wrapping his lips tight around Liam’s full balls, while I wrapped my lips tight around his shaft once more. I wasn’t just kissing or licking anymore though. I started to take him deeper inside, bobbing my head up and down in time with our stroking, and I found myself trying to reach for the base of him with my lips and tongue. 

I pushed perhaps too deep too fast, and had to pull back, feeling my mouth so full of saliva. I had barely lifted myself from his cock when Mallory was there to take my place. I laughed to myself at her eagerness, even as I switched back and took his vacated position bathing Liam’s balls with my tongue and lips. 

We could both feel Liam getting closer to eruption. His body was warming and tightening, and his moans were increasing in volume and intensity. I wanted so very much to taste his cum, but I knew in my heart that this experience was one for Mallory. 

When I knew we were moments away, I made sure that it was Mallory’s lips wrapped around him. I started stroking Liam faster and harder. I kept my mouth free to encourage Mallory and urge him on.

“That’s it! Take him deeper! Take it all!”

Liam’s hips were grinding upwards to meet him, again and again, and then at last, he tensed and started to pulse. 

“Lips tight around him,” I instructed urgently. “Take it all. Don’t spill a drop.”

He sucked and slurped and swallowed, while I used my hands to help milk out every drop of cum. Liam finished with a deep, low, satisfied groan and one last, throbbing spurt. Mallory drew back, lips tight, and I watched him swallow it all down.

“Oh, Mallory, you did so good!” I praised him.

I leaned in and kissed him, and he let his lips part just enough for the tip of my tongue to catch a taste of Liam’s load. 

“Oh god yes, Mallory, you did a great job. You both have pleased me so well. I’m proud of you both,” Liam said.

“Thank you, Master,” I replied.

“Thank you, Sir,” followed Mallory. 

“Now, Mallory, did we pull you away from something urgent? Do you have to run back to your blissfully unaware girlfriend right away, or do you perhaps have time to stay a bit longer and see how I fuck Crissy?”

Published 
Written by sissycrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments