Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 14

"While Chris tries to come to terms with the changes in his life, Liam just keeps finding new ways to tease him."

50
6 Comments 6
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words

I climbed up into the seat beside Liam, and he held out a plastic bottle of water. 

“Get your pills out. You start them today.”

There was a buzzing in my ears as I opened the three bottles in turn and swallowed the mix of pills and capsules. I didn’t even really take note of which was which. 

Chris was lost in thought for most of the drive home. It was only when Liam pulled into his driveway that he had had enough time to try to put words to some of the emotions running through his mind.

“What… what am I supposed to do… if I can’t even get hard anymore? I mean, eventually, Cheryl will notice. We had our plans.”

He turned to me, with something like kindness in his tone. 

“I don’t plan to ruin your life, or your wife’s life for that matter. You are going through some changes now, and there will be some growing pains. I know, if you can admit it, that you are getting to live out dreams and fantasies that you had probably given up on ever making real. What is happening to you right now can be challenging, but I am quite sure it will be worth it.”

“But… but some of these things that are happening… some of these can’t be undone.”

“Oh, sissy, nothing can be undone. You can never say again that you’ve never been fucked by a man, or never sucked another man’s cock, or swallowed his warm load of cum. From now on you will always be someone who’s cheated on his wife, in her bed, with a man. You’ve let a man dress you up and take your picture. The key is to know that these things are worth it. Yes, I know that there are consequences for you for disobeying me, or not submitting as I tell you to, but just know that you’d never be getting to live your secret, depraved, sissy fantasies if I didn’t do that for you.”

“Yes, Master,” I sighed. “But now, what’s going to happen… now that even when you give me permission, I might not be able to have sex with my own wife. What will she think?”

“First of all, it is ‘if’ and not ‘when’ I give you permission. I want you to think about if you’re really worried about her, or about yourself. Are you thinking of her pleasure, or your own? Or are you just trying to avoid a difficult conversation? What can you tell her?  You can tell her the truth, or even just some of it. Tell her you want to lose weight and be healthier and look better, and the supplements have this temporary side effect. But if you are truly thinking about her and her needs… well maybe think about whether she’d be happier having me fuck her than you. Tell me, slut, is my cock bigger than that clitty of yours?”

“Yes, Master, your cock is bigger.”

“And do I do a good job, when I fuck your mouth, sissy?”

“Yes, Master.” I blushed. “You fuck Crissy’s mouth very well.”

“Who do you think would fuck Cheryl better? You, her husband who was constantly sneaking away to stroke his humble litty clitty to submissive and sissy porn, or me, a man who is powerful enough to have even her husband on her knees for him?”

“You, Master.”

“Say it, slut.”

“Master would fuck Cheryl better than Crissy could, Master.”

“I agree. So maybe you shouldn’t be so selfish. Now, the day is getting on, and I have to get to work planning your wonderful new basement renovation. You will do an extra good job this afternoon of cleaning the house and making your wife her favourite dinner. I will be there later, to unlock your cage.”

“Yes, Master, thank you.”

I felt defeated and confused as I walked back to the house. I heard my own words echoing through my mind, and I wondered if I truly believed them. I had thought so many times about the differences between us, and how I had sometimes wished she was more sexually adventurous, but was that me thinking about my needs only? I had thought so often about how much I loved her, but that she wasn’t kinky enough for me… but what if I wasn’t man enough for her?

The afternoon of house cleaning and cooking, while plugged and chaste, dressed in panties and stockings, didn’t do much to build up my feeling of powerful masculinity, but it felt very good to be doing things that I knew she would appreciate. 

As the hours passed and Liam didn’t return I began to feel more and more nervous about him being back in time, before Cheryl would be home from work. He had told me he would be back, to remove the cage… but it was getting later and later.

I waited as long as I could to remove the stockings and panties, and to ease out the plug. I had only just finished putting them away and gotten back to tend to dinner in the kitchen when she arrived. 

I was in a kind of nervous agony every moment. I was constantly afraid that she’d brush against me, or reach out to touch me playfully. She, however, was in a wonderful mood. She seemed to notice every bit of cleaning that I had done, and she truly appreciated that she came home to a dinner waiting for her.

We were nearly done eating, actually having sat at the dining room table, when there was a knock on the front door. Cheryl rose to answer it before I could, and I stood to follow, lingering out of sight. It was Liam.

Cheryl was friendly and welcoming, if a bit surprised to see him so soon. 

“So, did Chris tell you about today?” he asked her.

“No, he didn’t,” she answered. “What happened today?”

I stepped into the entryway behind Cheryl, seeing the wide smile on Liam’s face. I thought that I would melt into the floor.

“Chris had me come by, so we could start looking at your basement renovation. I had some time this afternoon, so I was able to put together some first looks at what was possible, so I thought that I would come by and show you.  I hope I’m not interrupting.”

“Not at all. We just finished. Come on in.”

Chery ushered him into the living room, and she took a seat beside him on the sofa as he spread a couple sketches out on the coffee table. I kept a safe distance, choosing a chair across from them. 

tsfuckqueen69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tsfuckqueen69

He went through the plans and possibilities, and we were both impressed. A small room could be enclosed to hide away the furnace, and another room made for a very clean and efficient laundry facility. That left space for a full washroom and two other large spaces that could be a well-appointed family room/media room and a spare bedroom. With the washroom, he noted, it could even suit family guests. I knew exactly what he was hinting at, and I was sure how Cheryl would hear it as well. 

The more they looked at the drawings, the more Cheryl got excited by the possibilities. I watched them, side by side on the couch, and I couldn’t stop myself from thinking of them together. It seemed almost a certainty that she’d be more satisfied by him, strictly thinking of his physical attributes, and his enthusiasm. She also smiled and laughed at his jokes, and he was describing a way of making her renovations wishes come true with his own hands. I knew those hands to be strong and firm. 

Those very hands had locked the cage that was currently trapping my cock, and with every smile on his lips, as he lifted his head to look at me, I felt his enjoyment of that truth. 

“It all sounds amazing,” Cheryl said. “But I have a feeling that all this would cost a fortune, not to mention taking forever.”

“Oh, you’d be surprised. I have a very special discount available for neighbours, and it is even more if you let me photograph the space when we’re done. It would be good for my portfolio. As for how long it would take, well, you’d be surprised how quickly things can go when the boss lives next door.”

He handed her a small slip of paper, folded once. She opened it up, read it, and her eyes opened wide.

“Really? I mean.. That’s amazing. That’s way less than we had thought it would be.”

She passed me the note and I had to agree. It was maybe half of what we had gotten ourselves to expect.

“There’s just one condition,” Liam said.

I looked at him, afraid of what he might say. I could picture him telling me that some particularly depraved act of submission from me was needed or, even worse, something from Cheryl. 

He could see the fear on my face, and the apprehension on Cheryl’s and he just laughed.

“Oh, it’s nothing. I was just going to say that there were a couple tasks where it would be good to have Chris’ help. If there were a couple days when he could help me out, it would mean that I wouldn’t need anyone else from the crew that day. Every little bit helps, you know.”

He looked at me.

“You don’t mind getting a bit dirty now and then, maybe even working up a sweat?”

“No, not at all,” I answered obediently. I had to be careful not to add “Master” to my agreement. 

“Then it is all settled?” he asked, looking at Cheryl. 

“What the heck! Let’s do it!” she declared. It truly was wonderful to see her this happy.

“That’s amazing,” he said. “I’ll tell you what. I can start almost immediately if Chris can help me get just a couple more measurements now, if that’s okay?”

“Of course,” she said, answering for me. “You boys go ahead, and I’ll get a drink ready to celebrate.”

“Sounds great,” Liam said. 

He stood up and moved towards the basement door.

“We’ll be just a few minutes,” he said.

I closed the door behind us as I followed him down the stairs.

Once we were alone in the relative quiet of the bare-looking basement, he turned to me with a wicked smile.

“I’m so glad our little project will be going ahead, sissy. We’re going to make your wife very happy.”

“Yes, Master,” I replied meekly. 

“Now, while your wife is upstairs fixing us drinks, sissy, I imagine that you’d like to have your clitty freed from its cage, wouldn’t you?”

“Yes, Master, Crissy would like to have her clitty freed please, Master.”

“Then you had better get busy. Drop your pants, and then start jerking me off.”

I was aghast, knowing Cheryl was just one stairway away, waiting for us, but I knew he wasn’t joking. I undid my belt, opened my jeans and pushed them down around my ankles. He had exposed his cock while I did that, and his shaft was ready and waiting for me.

I gripped him, feeling just how massive his cock felt, especially with the tiny bulge of my own caged member for comparison.  He hardened in my hands quickly. 

“That’s it, sissy. You’re getting so good at pleasing men. Probably better than you ever were at satisfying your wife. Perhaps this is the way you can please her best, by pleasing the man who will properly fuck her.”

I moaned in shame.

“Maybe when I do fuck her, I’ll let you get me hard beforehand, just like this. You can be my sissy slut fluffer, giving hand jobs to the man who’s about to plow your wife.”

I was blushing and his teasing was driving me mad. I could picture it. I was using two hands now, feeling him so hard and warm, and his cock head was glistening. 

“That’s it… that’s it. Show me that clit.”

I used my left hand to pull out the front of my boxer briefs while I kept stroking. He was so hard and so big. He was close, I could tell. 

As he moaned, he reached out to guide my hand, pointing his cock right at mine, and with a gasp, he came. He spurted ropes of cum over my caged little cock, coating me and soaking my underwear. I kept stroking him, milking every drop from him. When he finished with a shudder, he smiled and tucked his spent cock away.

His warm load of cum soaked and coated my caged cock completely.

He turned and moved to walk upstairs, turning toward me as he started up.

“The key to your cage is in your bedside table. I put it there this afternoon. You can go up and clean up and unlock yourself, but only after the three of us finish our first drink together.”

He kept moving, up the stairs, returning to Cheryl who was no doubt waiting for us, eager with gleeful anticipation of her new basement renovation.

“Hurry up, slut. You don’t want to leave the two of us alone together for too long. Or maybe you do.”

I had to wait a moment though, as my face was beet red.

Published 
Written by sissycrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments