Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 50

"Crissy becomes more popular, both online and in person"

52
17 Comments 17
2.8k Views 2.8k
3.2k words 3.2k words

I knew I was probably imagining it, but it felt like I could feel the puddle of cum moving inside me. I pictured the loads from all those men mixing together in my stomach. I did all I could to ignore those thoughts and put my attention to dinner and making sure everything was normal at home. I had to walk through all the rooms, looking for anything that I might have forgotten and set down or dropped when I was rushing out, or had my thoughts blurred by the excitement of having to obey Liam’s instructions. 

When Cheryl arrived home at last, it felt like a huge relief. Something about being at home with her, just the two of us, made me feel a bit more normal and grounded again. I felt so confused by how much I’d been aroused by all those men and their raging cocks. I knew at the core that I had no choice but to obey Liam’s commands or those that were acting as his proxies, but I couldn’t pretend that I didn’t want to do these things. I could feel my own pleasure coming from my obedience. More than just that, I was developing a hunger for these cocks inside me. Amidst all those discomforting truths, the palpable love I still felt for my beautiful wife was a reassuring touchstone, even with a plug in my ass. 

It was only then that it occurred to me to wonder if she still plugged herself. Of course, I wasn’t supposed to know that she’d had a toy like that inside her. There was more and more that I wasn’t supposed to know, to add to all the things that I couldn't quite make myself share with her. 

Cheryl enjoyed the dinner and didn’t seem to notice that I just picked around the edges of my own plate. Knowing the secrets that I did, it was tempting to read into everything. If she adjusted herself in her chair, I wondered. If she smiled at me with a glint in her eye, I had to hide my panic at what she might know herself. 

It ended up being just a normal evening. Just another Monday after work in the home of a married couple. We ate our dinner, had a glass of wine in front of the TV, checked out our favourite social media sites on our phones, and got ready for bed. As was our ritual, Cheryl gave me a kiss and went upstairs first, while I remained up a bit longer. 

It didn’t normally have a nightcap on weeknights, but I felt like I deserved one. I poured a shot of whiskey and carried it back to the living room. I made it about halfway when my phone buzzed with a text from Liam. 

“The success of your paysite is wonderful, but it is time you added other social media to support it. Set up a Twitter account tonight, choose a good image of your face made up for the avatar. Post the new account name on your pay site so your fans can follow you there, and so they can tag you in their own photos from today. Once that is done,  you can remove the butt plug.”

I sighed silently and turned to go to my office. I felt the plug as I sat in front of the computer and started everything up. I left the office door open so that I could listen to the quiet of the house around me. The glow of the monitor lit the room. 

It was simple enough to set up a new Twitter account, and I scanned through the photos of my session with Brooke where I’d first shown my sissified face. I found one that made me look as pretty as possible, but it still made my heart pound as I uploaded it. The makeup and wig hid my appearance somewhat, but it was still my face being posted in public, sissified. The fear made me tingle and squirm, but there was never any doubt that I would obey this instruction. 

Once I had filled out the profile, copying my bio over, I made a little post on the pay site, informing everyone that I had a Twitter profile now. Back on Twitter, I picked one or two photos from some of the first OnlyFans posts and tweeted them out, along with links back to the pay site. 

Liam had mentioned getting anyone who had come to the store that day to post and share photos, but I imagined that they might need a bit of encouragement. I started a new Twitter post, linking back to my OnlyFans announcement of working in the store. 

“I had such an overwhelming experience at the shop today. If you were able to be there and have photos to share, please tag me in them and add #CrissyInPublic.”

I took a deep breath, read it over one more time, and then posted it. 

The house was so quiet that I decided to leave the computer on while I went downstairs to take care of the plug, now that my tasks were done. I slipped downstairs, tugged down my pants, and eased the toy out. It felt so good to finally have that thing out of me, but at the same time, I seemed to miss it immediately. I had been wearing it so long that I felt empty and stretched out without it. I felt how warm the steel plug was as I took the time to wash it and put it away. 

Only a few minutes had passed by the time I finished putting everything away and returned upstairs. As before, the house seemed quiet and dark. I returned to my office for one final look at things before turning in. I had intended just a quick look, but when I refreshed the page, I had to sit down. 

The Twitter account, less than an hour old, already had hundreds of followers, and the number just kept rising. The tweet that I’d made with the photos was being liked and re-tweeted and quoted, again and again. My face and image, sissified and teased, were spreading across the internet as I watched. 

The replies to the hashtag were coming in too. It seemed like at least a few of the men who’d been there had found their way to this account and were sharing their photos. I couldn’t stop looking at them. There were images of me from some distance, as though they were taken from the line, showing me from the side or at an angle where it was very clear what I was doing. Those photos also showed the full display of my sissy outfit. I looked slutty and depraved, but at least I seemed a little bit less recognisable. 

The second category of photos were the close-ups, obviously taken by the men I was servicing at the time. My lips were wrapped tight around them and my eyes, looking glossy and dazed, were staring right up at them. There I was, over and over again, with my mouth full of cock. These images weren’t emailed just to me – they were posted online where anyone could see, tagged with this new Twitter name.  

In addition to the posts and photos from those who had been there, there were comments and responses being made by many others. Some commented on how they wished they had been there, some vowed to be there next time, but many others responded just with their comments on what a slut I was, what a good cocksucker I seemed to be, and what a total whore I was servicing so many cocks at one time and place. 

A couple of other photos were shared, some showing the lineup of men, seemingly watching and waiting patiently for their own cocks to be sucked. There were even photos posed of the souvenir panties to much amusement. They were all tagged with by Twitter handle and the hashtag I had suggested, making them so easy to find. 

I pushed back from my desk, just watching the numbers increase. I felt the presence of the cum so full in my belly yet again. Seeing all the photos made it all real again. I could feel myself right back there, but at the same time, I saw myself as these others did. I was a sissy slut, on my knees in public, apparently with an insatiable desire for cock. I felt tired all of a sudden, so I signed out of everything and shut down the computer. 

At that moment alone in the dark, I was dressed as a man. I wasn’t caged or plugged. I wasn’t wearing panties or stockings. I’d just spent an evening with my wife whom I loved and was attracted to. I felt like I was losing track of which version of me was the real one. I slipped upstairs, stripping down to my boxers, and sliding quietly into bed beside my sleeping, softly breathing wife. 

I awoke the next morning to my alarm. The day started as it always did, with Cheryl and I walking through our normal workday routine. We smiled at each other, we chatted warmly, and I happily did my part in getting breakfast ready, helping to get her ready for her working day in her office. 

My body and heart stirred, seeing her come down the stairs dressed for work. I was becoming quite sure that she had started to dress sexier. Her skirt was above the knee and clung to the curves of her ass. Her blouse was similarly fitted and was unbuttoned enough to provide a glimpse of cleavage. She noticed my attention to her looks and smiled. 

StefanaBloom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StefanaBloom

She seemed to be in a good mood all around, aware of how good she looked. She was generous with her smiles all through breakfast and she gave me an especially warm kiss and lingering hug as she left. 

I watched her from the window, as the car disappeared down the street. I tried to pretend to myself that I wasn’t counting the seconds until I could check on things online, but it didn’t last long. I waited perhaps a minute once she was out of sight before I went downstairs to put on my panties and stockings. Once dressed in my daily, secret uniform, I went to my office, powered everything up, and logged in. 

The follower count on my new Twitter account was way up, along with the number of likes and re-tweets. There were more photos from my experience at the store as well, and each of those posts came with a whole new wave of comments. I was being called all varieties of sissy, slut, whore, cocksucker, and cum addict. I couldn’t deny any of it. 

I had imagined that the subscribers from my pay site would just be using the Twitter account as a way to focus their discussion about me, and to have someone to tag in their photos from the store, but it was clear that the Twitter page was leading even more people to see me for the first time. There was a jump in the number of OnlyFans subscribers, and the count was now getting close to 1400. It was staggering to me. 

Over at the OnlyFans site, I looked through my messages. There were quite a few, including something from just about every man who’d stood in my line, it seemed. Seeing his name, I went first to the message from Mallory. 

Mallory gushed with emotion about the experience. It was strangely touching to read. He gushed about having me suck his cock, and about how it seemed to fulfill an ache he had felt, wanting more experiences with men. He mentioned his girlfriend again, saying how she didn’t know anything about his desires, and how it had taken so much courage to come to the store to see me. 

There was a whole series of photos attached to his message, and it seemed like he’d sent along every one he’d taken. 

He closed his email talking about the kiss we’d shared, and how it has surprised him. Not just the sensation of tasting himself on my lips, but of how intimate it had felt. 

I sat back, looking over his words and photos. I recognised so many of my own hunger in his words, and some differences too. What really had me thinking was the way he had closed off his message.

“I hope that next time I can suck you and return the favour.”

The thought of it had me feeling warm inside, but that surprised me. I was becoming quite practised in sucking cock, but the idea of being on the other side, receiving, from this man or sissy who really seemed quite smitten, it really had me thinking. 

Apparently, I wasn’t the only one thinking. A call was coming in from Liam and I had been so focused that the vibration of my phone made me jump. 

“It seems you have a real fan there,” he said. I was reminded that he had full access to the site, and probably my computer as well. I doubted if there was anything in my life that he didn’t see.

“Yes, Master. It seems so,” I answered, blushing at the thought. 

“Would you like to take him up on his offer, Crissy?” Liam asked.

I paused, but I realised that I didn’t need to think about it since I had been from the moment I had read the message the first time.

“Yes, Master,” I said softly. 

“Then message him back, Crissy. See if he can meet you today.”

“Today, Master?” I asked with some surprise.

“No time like the present, Crissy. Besides, you wouldn’t want him to lose his nerve.”

“Yes, Master,” I answered. 

“Good. Do it now,” he instructed. 

I put the phone on speaker and set it down, then typed a response to his message.

“Dear Mallory. You are so sweet and kind. I think that your offer sounds wonderful, and I wonder if you are available for me to take you up on it today?”

I clicked send, feeling my heart pounding. 

His response came almost immediately. 

“Oh Crissy, I would love that! I have been dreaming about sucking your cock since before I saw you, and after yesterday it is all I can think of.”

“Master, he says yes. How would this work?”

“Wonderful,” Liam replied. “I will book a hotel room for you. I’m going to send you the information in a moment, and you can send it off to your Mallory.”

“Yes, Master. Thank you, Master,” I replied. 

I was breathing deeply and slowly, trying to stay calm. It took only a few moments, and the information came through. 

“That should be everything. Tell him to meet you there at 1:00.”

“Yes, Master,” I said.

I dutifully passed along the information in a reply to Mallory and waited for his confirmation. Once I received it, Liam had me sign off. He said if I wasn’t online, Mallory would be less likely to have second thoughts. 

“So, go get yourself cleaned up. I want you to pack your plug, fresh panties, a pair of stockings, and a garter belt. I will take care of the rest. I will pick you up to drive you over in forty minutes.” With that, he hung up. 

I rushed about, taking a quick shower and making sure I was shaved smooth, then dressing again with the current pair of panties and stockings on under a simple pair of jeans and a button-down shirt.  I went downstairs to select the other items, and I tucked them in my gym bag. I was ready early, so I spent the last five minutes pacing back and forth across my living room. 

I stepped outside at the instructed time and Liam was right there, ready by his truck. I was too nervous to say much, so I just got in and felt the tease of his wide smile. He stayed quiet and so did I, but thankfully it wasn’t long before we pulled into the parking lot of a mid-level hotel. 

I followed him into the lobby, though he had me have a seat while he went to the desk to check in. It was only a few minutes of waiting, and then he was leading me to the elevators and up to the fourth floor. The room was down towards the end of the hall, and Liam opened the door for me with the key card.

He dropped his own duffel bag on the bed next to mine and opened them both. 

“Strip out of everything, and I’ll give you your outfit for your date,” he said. 

It didn’t take me long, given I was only wearing four items, and I stood naked before him. While I had stripped, he had laid out his choices on the bed. He nodded and I stepped over and began re-dressing. 

I started with the garter belt and stockings, then the sheer black lace panties I’d chosen. I paused, tugging them down and leaning forwards, while I twisted the plug inside my ass. I could barely resist moaning out loud with the sensation of it. I felt my cock twitch, half expecting to be caged to control it, but then I remembered the purpose of my current outing. 

There was no bra this time, but Liam had added black X-shaped pasties to cover my nipples. I pulled on a tight mesh top over them. A pleated micro-mini skirt was all that I was given to cover my ass with. While I nervously put the selected leather cuffs on around my wrists and ankles, Liam was moving around the room, doing some of his own setup. I realised he was setting up tiny cameras to record everything. 

I put on the wig and lipstick, though Liam had to help me stick on the false eyelashes he’d brought for me. My collar was last and once it was fitted snugly around my neck, Liam added locks to it and the cuffs. Liam took everything I’d been wearing or had brought with me, including my wallet, phone, and keys, and stuffed it in his bag, which he zipped closed and picked up. He turned to me, looking me up and down, and smiled wide. 

“I’m a little bit proud, getting my little sissy Crissy ready for her first real date,” he laughed. “Have fun!”

And then he was gone, leaving me alone in the hotel room, with nothing but the outfit I was dressed in. There was nothing I could do but wait for Mallory to arrive.

Published 
Written by sissycrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments