Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 25

"Chris's experiences in the store continue, to his dismay"

47
8 Comments 8
4.2k Views 4.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Even as the new group of women comes closer, making sounds of surprise and delight and shock, the first woman behind me just keeps on pounding the strap-on dildo into me. She kept driving it in, faster and harder and deeper. Right along with their amusement and delight came their instinct to record everything, and there were quickly even more phones pointed at me.

Even through the fog of alcohol, I remembered the feeling of being fucked by the men at the poker game. This was similar in many ways but also at the same time so different. The dildo being driven into me now was perhaps larger, but it was also merciless and unchanging. I knew that while the woman pegging me might get enough pleasure to orgasm that wouldn’t mean the strap-on would get soft. 

She did eventually slow and then stop, but still with the rigid phallus buried deep inside me. I could hear her addressing Ashley.

“It feels so amazing… It surprises me. I mean, I do feel the great pressure against my pussy, especially when fucking him harder or when I can feel him tight or resisting. But it also just feels so… so powerful… to be the one doing the fucking, you know?”

“Oh yes,” Ashley replied. “We’ve gotten feedback that some women just like wearing the strap-on and harness just for the feeling of having a cock for a while. It’s the kind of thing that works both physically and mentally. It can be that way for the giver and the receiver.”

“For them too?” someone asked.

“Oh yes. I mean, our assistant Crissy here is a fair way down the slutty scale by now, but some men find it quite a powerful experience to be the one penetrated for once. Some women like to watch a man service their dildo orally too, though that definitely provides more emotional pleasure than physical… well, unless you really fuck the poor man’s throat pretty hard,” Ashely explained. 

One of the new women spoke up.

“What about spit-roasting?” she asked.

“Does everyone know that that is?” Ashley asked her curious group, then waited a moment. “‘Spit-roasting’ is when someone, usually on all fours like this, is fucked in the mouth and from behind, at the same time. It can be quite something, when both work in harmony and rhythm with each other. Any volunteers?”

Immediately three or four of the women called out, and my heart sank. 

I could only kneel and wait as the first woman slid back and out of me while Ashley got the next two women fitted into harnesses. The one in back chose another rather large dildo complete with a spiral pattern and the one in front chose something more reasonable but rather realistic-looking, complete with moulded veins and a pair of balls. 

For the benefit of the latest arrivals, Ashley gave a quick refresher on my obedience and pointed out the chastity cage. 

I felt the brief coolness of the fresh coating of lube as the next dildo probed, tested, and then pushed inside me, making me moan softly. Ashley seemed to make sure that the sizes kept going up so I wouldn’t get used to the use. She then moved to my head and lifted my chin, making me look up to the woman in front of me and the rubber cock jutting outwards from her harness. 

“Do a good job,” she teased, “and make your Master proud.”

It wasn’t going to be enough to just open my mouth and accept it. I had to make a show of it, especially to start. I parted my lips and extended my tongue. I stretched out for the cock head as she held the toy in her hands, and I heard her giggle as I circled the head with my tongue. 

She pushed forward, guiding the phallus past my lips and into my mouth. The woman behind me was starting to get into her own pace as well, which only pushed me deeper onto cock in front of me. They started both pushing forward at the same time, but then transitioned into alternating, leaving me rocking back and forward between them. This proved delightfully amusing for them as well as the audience, and the cheers and laughter drove them to thrust harder and faster, again and again. 

Like before, I was forced to deal with the reality that I was being used by cocks that wouldn't soften or shrink, and that the use would last as long as these women wished it to. I had no idea how many others might volunteer after these two. 

Once again, I felt the dildo pushing deep and filling me, prodding my prostate and filling me with confusing sensations and pleasures. My caged cock ached, my full balls throbbed, and I could feel myself leaking. 

The timing of my use was all about their pleasure and not mine, so I just waited and endured it as best I could. The constant sensations were melting my mind though, and the gleeful and curious audience only pushed the torment along. I could no longer even imagine how many photos they had all taken. 

When the two of them stopped, they were flushed and breathing heavily.

“Oh wow, what a core workout!” one of them gasped. 

“Yet another benefit,” Ashley commented. 

I also was working to catch my breath, but for different reasons. The pause afterwards lasted just long enough that I thought perhaps they might be done with me but just as I dared hope, one of the women asked a question.

“Could we maybe try out one of these?” she asked, but I couldn’t immediately see what she had selected. 

“Oh, what a fun choice, and a bit of a reversal. Yes, of course, we can,” Ashley responded. “Let me just get our Crissy plugged back up and then I’ll show you how it works.”

CaroleFreire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaroleFreire

Without further warning, I felt the plug being pushed and turned and thrust back into my sore, used ass. This drew a few comments from the group along with some more photos taken.

“Now, Crissy, I’m going to need you to kneel upright,” Ashley said, and I gingerly lifted myself up from all fours to kneel on the padded platform. 

“Open up,” Ashley instructed.

I opened my mouth as she guided a gag towards me. 

“Now, as you can see, there is a small gag at the back of the panel for our Crissy to suck on. This one has a little cock shape to it, but they also come in different sizes, or with ball gags.”

Ashley filled my mouth with the gag and I thought that the gag didn’t feel so small as she buckled the thing tightly behind my head.

“Now you can see that in front of the in-mouth gag, there’s a leather panel with a ring to support a dildo, just like the strap-on harness has. It gets secured in the same way.”

With an expert touch, Ashley fitted a dildo on the face of the panel, and I was left with a rubber cock jutting outwards from my gagged mouth. It felt so strange and I found myself blushing once more — a fact that the crowd took delight in.

Ashley turned to the woman who had made this request.

“Do you want to go farther? Do you want to feel how it works?”

She blushed.

“I do,” she said, “but I am a bit nervous.”

“Maybe this will help,” said Ashley. 

She moved away for a moment, leaving me kneeling there. When she returned, she gathered up my wrists and tugged them behind my back. She used a simple clip to secure the leather cuffs I was wearing together, trapping me more completely and forcing my shoulder back and my chest out. 

“Can you, uhm, blindfold him too? I don’t think I want him seeing my pussy.”

“Of course we can!” Ashley exclaimed. “Why didn’t I think of that?”

Another quick trip allowed her to fetch a padded leather blindfold which she slid over my eyes and buckled behind my head. The pressure of its tightness pressed the padding against my face, leaving me totally in darkness.  

I was left to go along with what I heard from that moment, and from the gentle prodding I was given. My head was brought forward, and I had to lean in more, and then tilt my head back. Then I felt it. The pressure against that gag, pushing towards my mouth. She was mounting the dildo. 

She started to grind against it and I soon felt her, or someone, grip my head to better control my body’s reaction and motion. She built up a rhythm, slow at first, but then faster and faster. She started pulling me forwards harder, and I could feel how she was taking more and more of the dildo inside her. 

I could smell her arousal now, and she was also moaning audibly. The other women were almost silent, as though they were entranced. 

I felt just the pressure of the gag being pushed against my face, grinding the dildo gag inside against my tongue, but the panel over my mouth meant it couldn’t go far. There was no way to think of this other than her fucking my face. I was just a tool to hold the dildo in place while she rode it, and to provide an amusing tableau while she achieved her own pleasure.

The scent of her juices did arouse me and I was leaking again, I was sure. I was noticing more and more that the cage was holding me tight, denying me outside sensation, but I wasn’t really getting hard enough anymore for the restrictions to be painful. Just as it had been with Cheryl, I wasn’t able to get hard. 

She finally came, but when she did it was hard and eager and loud. It was wet too, as I felt her juices dripping down the base of the dildo, onto my chin. She rode my face through her entire orgasm, gasping and screaming and crying out. 

Ashley helped this latest woman put herself together, and then they seemed to want to pose around me for group photos. After that, they left me there, cuffed and blindfolded, with the wet dildo jutting outwards, while Ashely took them over to the cash desk. It seemed to be another successful demonstration, as it sounded like each and every one of them was taking home some variation of the toys they had used. 

Once they all left, Ashley returned to me. She was in a wonderful mood but also a playful one. She decided to leave me in that state, complete with the dildo gag, blindfold and cuffs, to take me home. She parked in my driveway, nice and close to the front door again, and let me downstairs. Only then did she free me from the cuffs and remove my gag.  Before she removed the cuffs she hooked a finger in the ring at the front of my collar and pulled my face down close to hers. 

She kissed me roughly, pushing her tongue in my mouth. 

“You’re such a good sissy slut, Crissy. I’m so glad you’re helping me out at the store.”

She removed the cuffs and collar and unlocked my shoes, then left me to get myself back in order. 

My ass ached again and my panties were stained with the juices of my leaking cock. I panicked then, as I realised she had not removed the chastity cage, and I did not have keys for it. It was getting late. I got myself out of all the rest of it and rushed upstairs for a shower. 

I got myself dressed and texted Liam, but he didn’t answer. I had no idea what I was going to do, but there was no more time to think about it, as Cheryl was pulling into the driveway.

Published 
Written by sissycrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments