Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 49

"Crissy has a busy day at work"

57
7 Comments 7
2.8k Views 2.8k
2.9k words 2.9k words

At last, Ashley returned to me and helped me back up onto my feet. I had to keep my head tilted back, thanks to the merciless gag still secured onto me.  She smiled at me, seeing how close I was to drooling all over myself. 

She unbuckled the strap and then slowly and carefully helped to free the gag from my mouth. I had to open up a bit wider, just to get the ring past my teeth again, but then finally it was out. I swallowed and gasped and licked my lips.  

“Another good job, Crissy. It’s a good thing we got lots of these panties printed up,” she teased.

“Yes, Miss Ashley,” I replied softly. 

“Speaking of sucking cock, let me fix your lipstick,” she said, then pulled out the tube to touch up my smeared lips. 

I dutifully pouted and blotted my lips as she instructed and felt her get my back to a sissy’s properly pretty state. I managed to catch sight of myself in one of the store’s full-height mirrors as she led me back into the main area of the store. My body shape was still not passably feminine, but with the help of the clothing, there were some surprising curves. Unfortunately, by already serving twice on my knees, I seemed to have put a tear in one of my fishnet stockings. 

The store seemed to be filling up. Everywhere I looked, there were customers milling about, walking up and down the aisles, gazing at the displays, and then furtively looking over at me. 

“It seems you’re becoming rather popular, Crissy. I hope you won’t forget me when you’re a famous porn star or something,” Ashley teased me. 

It seemed impossible to believe. I was aware, in my head, about the number of subscribers the website had, but that so many people actually near me would have made the trip down here to see me seemed fantastical. 

“This can’t be for me,” I whispered to her.

“Oh, Crissy, do you really imagine that the store is normally this busy in the middle of the day on a Monday?” 

“I guess not,” I replied. 

“Let me show you. Follow me,” she said, tugging on my leash. 

She led me to the back of the store, where the layout opened up to provide a bit of open space. I got the sense that occasional presentations and demonstrations were done back here. She took me right to the back wall and turned me around. Many customers followed us, forming into an informal half-circle of onlookers. 

“Good afternoon everyone. I can’t quite express how happy and excited and grateful I am to have you all visiting our little store today. Can you tell me how many of you have come by today just to see our special guest Crissy?” she asked, projecting her clear voice over the soft din.

Just about everyone raised a hand. I was in shock.

“That is wonderful. Now I have some very special souvenirs available today. Perhaps you’ve seen them,” Ashley continued, then held out a pair of the panties she’d been giving away. Many in the crowd laughed and I found it quite a challenge to meet their gaze. 

“Now as you can read,” Ashley continued, “I’m not just giving these away to anyone. A certain milestone has to be achieved, you might say. Don’t you worry though, our girl Crissy is insatiable, aren’t you, you sissy slut?” 

“Yes, Miss Ashley,” I replied, my voice breaking. “Sissy Crissy is an insatiable slut.” 

“Yes, yes you are. I’m going to give those interested a number, and I’d like to keep things moving, so if your number is within five of the person being served, I’d like you to line up close and be ready.” 

I stood there, frozen in disbelief, as Ashley quite literally handed out numbered tickets to this crowd of men. I closed my eyes for a moment. I didn’t want to let myself count them. I just stood there, feeling the sensation of the feminine clothes and lingerie on my body, the feeling of the high heels on my feet, the presence of the plug up inside me and the cage trapping me tight.

“It’s time,” Ashley whispered into my ear. 

I opened my eyes and I saw the line having been formed in front of me. I took a deep breath, feeling my big, fake breasts rise and fall and then lowered myself to my knees. The first man stepped forward eagerly and opened up his pants for me, pulling out his cock already half hard. I looked up at him, forcing a smile to my lips.

“Your wrists will remain cuffed for now, but you may use your hands, as long as the man you’re with is okay with that,” Ashley instructed. 

She took a step back then and prepared to watch and take photos. 

“Hi Crissy,” the first man said, somewhat awkwardly, as he pushed his cock towards me. 

I answered his greeting by reaching up with my cuffed hands and helping guide him into my mouth. After being used while gagged, it was a relief to be able to move again, but of course that meant having to be more actively engaged in stroking and sucking the cock of another man, trying to bring him to orgasm in my mouth. It hit me hard that I had really just thought of that as a relief. 

Ashley’s phone was not the only one pointed at me, not by far. It wasn’t easy to see much beyond what I was doing, but I could see them moving around me. One of them was held by the man I was currently sucking. When I looked up at him, to meet his gaze, I saw both his smiling face and his phone’s camera lens directed right at me. I imagined how I looked in this close-up, with my lips wrapped around him. 

He was moaning loudly, seemingly enjoying himself quite a bit. With my wrists cuffed together, I was using both hands to stroke him, and I had my lips wrapped around him tightly. My tongue pushed up against his sliding shaft, adding all the pressure I could. I had to remember that there was another man after this one, and then another, and then another. 

I was suddenly overcome with an urge or desire or need to make this man cum as quickly as I could. I squeezed him tight, stroking faster and faster. I closed my lips around him and swirled my tongue around his cock. I moaned around him hungrily.

His excitement worked in my favour. I could see his reaction to my enthusiasm. There was even a kind of buzz from the gathered onlookers that was palpable. I looked up at this stranger with hunger in my eyes. In my frenzy of emotions and sensations, I truly wanted and ached for his cum. My desire hit a fever pitch as his cock tensed and he started to spurt. 

My hands squeezed and milked him, and I sucked down his warm, salty cum desperately. I was squeezing the plug inside me as I rocked back and forth. I was lost in a daze that didn’t seem to clear until I felt him sliding back, leaving my mouth. I licked my lips and looked up at him, hit by a wave of shame or embarrassment at my behaviour. 

“Oh god, Crissy, that was the best blow job I’ve ever gotten!” the man said, breathing heavily. 

I swallowed down the last of his load, noting that he tasted just that bit different than the man before. Number one was already tucking himself away, with a bit of pink on his cheeks as well. It may well have been the first time he’d had a blow job or an orgasm with an audience. I saw Ashley pushing his souvenir gift into his hands as he faded into the crowd.

As soon as he stepped aside, there was another man stepping forward. His cock was already out, in his hand, and mostly hard. He seemed so focused on his arousal that he didn’t say a word to me. He just pushed his erection into my mouth. He thrust forward so forcefully that I nearly gagged. I forced myself to try to swallow, to help defeat my body’s own reflexes. 

ShynieBlush
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShynieBlush

His use reminded me of the man who’d fucked my gagged mouth, given how he seemed to be treating me like an object to be used. I did have the use of my hands though, and I was also able to suck and use my tongue, once I got used to his tempo and force. I could still hear the sounds of the others watching me. There were so many different expressions and reactions. How often did some kind of live sex show start up inside even an adult toy store?

I was moaning around him, gasping and drooling while that thought kept building. Cheryl had been in this store with me. Lydia had sent her here with a list. It wasn’t impossible to think that Lydia might send her here again. She might walk in at any moment, perhaps even finding me here like this. 

Those were the thoughts overwhelming me when I felt him cum. He was pushed so deep inside me that he came down my throat for the first two or three spurts, and I only got a real taste of him when he pulled back a bit, letting his last pumped ropes of cum land on my tongue. 

I was panting and gasping afterwards, breathing deep as I swallowed it all down. He put himself away and walked away, again without saying a word. Once I could breathe again, I was able to convince myself that Cheryl was at work, and there really wasn’t any chance of her coming by the store. 

Right behind number two was number three. He was more friendly, taking time to say hello and telling me I was pretty. I think that made me blush. When he pulled out his cock, I was wide-eyed at the size. He was almost as large as Liam. I had to use my hands, stroking and pumping the base of him and sucking what I could fit of him into my mouth. 

My mouth and my hand made him so hard, and I could feel the veiny surface of his cock as I stroked him. With just his head in my mouth, I had a bit more distance from his body. It was easier to look up at him and see his wide smile back down at me. I couldn’t exactly smile back with my mouth so full, but I tried, hoping he’d see it in my eyes. I realised that I wanted him to like me. I wanted this to please him. How broken was I that I wanted every one of these nameless men in this line-up to be pleased by me?

I squeezed the plug inside my ass as I serviced him. I felt my frustrated erection held back by the chastity cage. I wondered if I was leaking and leaving a stain in my panties. I was slowly finding a place in my mind to accept that this was turning me on too. I wanted these men’s cocks. I wanted to suck them. I wanted to feel their warm salty loads of cum explode into my mouth. 

In his own time, number three came, and generously. I sputtered with how big a load he unleashed in my mouth. I felt like my cheeks were puffed out, trying to hold it all in before I got a chance to start swallowing. I felt it slide all the way down my throat, landing deep inside me. 

I could still taste number three so strongly in my mouth when number four stepped up. And then number four, and number five. So many men, so many cocks, so many mouthfuls of cum. After a while, it became a blur. There were photos taken from all around me. Ashley kept her constant eye on me, maintaining the line, calling out numbers, and handing out souvenir pairs of panties. If it wasn’t for her calling out those numbers, I am sure that I would have lost count. 

When the end of the line finally reached me, it was thirty-two. Thirty-two men. Thirty-two cocks. Thirty-two loads of cum weighing heavy in my belly. I was a mess. My lipstick was smeared and my face was sticky. A couple of the men, somewhere around their twenties, had pulled back just as they started to cum so they could spray their loads across my face. Ashley made sure afterwards that I used my fingers to push their oozing loads into my mouth, not allowing me to waste a single drop. 

I think that perhaps Ashley discouraged that approach quickly, as it stopped after just those few. I imagined it increased the possibility of a greater mess in the store to have to clean up. From that perspective, it was much better to have every drop slurped down by me directly. 

I had become so aware of the differences between them, perhaps as a way to stay sane while they came at me, in a seemingly never-ending stream of erections. Some of them were so gentle, enjoying the feel of my hands on them as well and the warm embrace of my lips tight around them. They seemed so joyful to be with someone they’d seen only on their computer screens. Other men were rough, fast, and almost violent with the way they made use of my face for their pleasure. 

The crowd slipped away and for the moment, Ashley went with them. I knelt there alone, feeling spent and sore and exhausted and full. If I thought too much about the sheer volume of cum that I’d swallowed down, I began to feel a bit nauseous. 

Ashley was smiling widely when she finally returned to me. 

“As expected, we had a very profitable day. Your guests shopped while they waited, while they watched, and afterwards as well. I appreciate their curiosity and generosity. This is for you,” she said. 

She tucked some folded cash into my bra. 

“For me?” I asked, my voice sounding a bit ragged.

“Yes, for you. Thirty-two blowjobs at $5 each is $160 cold hard cash,” she said with a wide smile.

“Thank you, Miss Ashley,” I said softly, as I felt a fresh slap of shame. 

“You are welcome. Now, let’s get you out of your performing clothes. We wouldn’t want you to be late for dinner.”

I felt in a daze as she helped me out of the heels and cuffs and collar. She used some soft wet wipes to clean away my smeared makeup. Off came the wig and bra and breasts. The dress and stockings and panties were peeled away. As I had suspected or feared, my panties were soaked with my own leaked precum. 

My own clothes felt so strange and rough against my skin. 

“Liam says the plug is to stay in. He said the key to the cage is back at your house, where it was before, and that you can remove it when you get home.”

The store was quiet and empty as I slipped out the door, unseen or unnoticed, when just before I’d been drawing a crowd. As I drove home, the images of men and cocks just kept flashing back at me. There were so many of them that it made me wonder if I’d even recognise them if I saw them again. When I looked around at cars stopped beside me at red lights, I wondered if each man I saw was one of them. It was impossible to make myself look them in the eye, in case they might recognise me. 

I tried to shake it all off when I pulled into my driveway. I found the chastity cage key right there on the mantle, under our wedding photo. In the shower, I was able to wash away the sweat and cum and the last remnants of makeup, but the remembered sights and sounds and sensations were inescapable. 

Once cleaned and dressed, I looked normal again on the outside at least. I went downstairs to make dinner for Cheryl, and I realised I was going to have to make up some excuse to explain why I wasn’t hungry. The thirty-two loads of cum were still sitting heavy in my belly.

Published 
Written by sissycrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments