Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 16

"Chris finds himself serving in a whole new way, and exposed to a new audience."

50
6 Comments 6
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.8k words 2.8k words

I tried to get a look at the screen, but the messages were scrolling past too quickly for me, and the pinging of the tips coming in distracted me. Brooke, however, seemed completely at ease, and was smiling constantly.

Brooke started speaking to me, so I turned to her, away from the glare of the lights and the eye of the camera.

“Some of the boys want to see you with boobies, honey. Hold still,” she said.

She barely needed to move to reach and find a lacy white bra, which she expertly got me into in mere moments. I felt my face flushed warmly as I looked forward again, seeing my image on the screen. I sat there and watched as Brooke slipped cool, slippery silicone breasts into the cups of my bra. They were remarkably real looking as they filled out the bra, and I could see and feel them jiggle as she played with them, getting them properly in place.

“Now, Crissy here has a little secret that you can’t see quite yet… but her Master has sent me a little note that she’s got a wonderful toy up inside her bum. It is the kind of toy that we can all play with. Crissy, why don’t you turn around and bend over so we can have a look.”

I looked at her, my mind racing. Just how much did she know about me?

I turned so that I was kneeling on the couch then bent forwards, pushing my panty-clad ass out as best I could. Brooke’s hands went to my panties, and tugged them down so that the base of the plug, nestled between my ass cheeks, was readily visible. She helpfully pulled my cheeks apart even more to show it off, and then tapped at the base, making me moan softly.

“You boys get to control this toy today, just like you have for me before. Five minutes of vibrations for 25 tokens and fifteen minutes for 50 tokens. That’s a bargain for today, just because it is our Crissy’s first time with us!”

Brooke pulled my panties back up and turned me around. I was blushing under the hood. I couldn’t really imagine that her fans would want to see me teased, never mind paying to do so, but then the computer started chiming away.

Before I knew it, the toy inside me started humming and vibrating. My expression didn’t hide anything, and I moaned as it started, which got Brooke clapping and giggling and thanking her viewers.

“Now that we have her attention,” Brooke continued, “what shall we have Crissy do?”

I tried to focus, seeing the words scroll by, as the people watching me seemed to have no shortage of ideas.

“Oh, that looks like a good idea and fun for both of us,” Brooke said with glee.

She turned to me and smiled.

“Crissy, my friends want to see you make me hard. Wouldn’t you like to do that for me?”

I nodded as I wasn’t quite able to form words at the moment. The vibe was teasing me from the inside out, and I could feel the torment of my chastity cage forcibly holding back my arousal.

Brooke just giggled again, and she lifted up the hem of her dress, exposing her cock creating quite an impressive outline in the pair of pink panties she was wearing. She lifted her shaft out, leaving her panties cradling her balls. It was surreal to be seeing this in person, as just days ago I had been like those on the other side of the computer screen. Now my own hands were reaching out to her, feeling her erection very real and very warm.

I started to stroke her, gripping her around the base of her shaft.

“Not so fast, Crissy,” she laughed, “or the show will be over far too soon!”

I adjusted my pace and eased off my grip a bit, getting into a slower and more sensual rhythm. I could feel her response to my touch. She grew harder and larger, and her whole body just seemed to buzz. She eased back and spread her legs more, opening herself up for the camera’s view.

The vibrating plug inside me was still going, humming away and buzzing me into a state of madness. My cock was straining at the constraints of the cage and I had no doubt I was leaking and staining my panties.

“Oh Crissy,” Brooke moaned. “That feels so good. You’re so good to stroke me like this for our friends.

I didn’t know how much time had passed but I felt the plug stop humming, granting me a kind of reprieve. I could focus my thoughts a bit more and I felt the impact of what I was doing more acutely as well.

I looked over at the screen, seeing the moving image of us. There I was, stroking her cock, giving this live show to strangers. I was dressed in panties and a stuffed bra and stockings, but to my eyes I looked far more silly than sexy. It was obvious that I was teased, submissive, and helpless to do anything but obey. Brooke looked incredible and proud and sexy, but I felt the power of being humiliated in my perverted predicament.

On screen, I saw Brooke as a porn star, and myself as a man dressed up and teased, like someone who had lost a bet. I knew the truth was much worse.

Her viewers seemed to have taken notice of the lapse in my own torment, and the chiming sounds led to the vibe starting up again inside me. I was surprised by it, and I moaned out loud as it began. Brooke moaned too, as I must have squeezed her harder without knowing it.

“I’m not sure we can trust Crissy’s reactions to her plug,” Brooke said to the camera in a breathy voice.

She shifted again, reaching behind the sofa. This time, her hands came back with a pair of handcuffs. She rather expertly closed them around my left wrist and then guided it behind my back. She turned me to the side and gathered up my right wrist and closed the cuff around it as well.

I looked over at her, feeling so helpless and trapped. She was smiling wide and sharing just how much she was enjoying having me to tease with her fans.

“Don’t think this means you don’t have to keep up with your responsibilities, Crissy,” she said. I wasn’t sure at first what she meant, but then she was turning towards me again, and her cock was still stiff and pointed right at me.

With a hand on my shoulder, she eased me down to kneel on the floor. She turned at an angle and opened her thighs wide. She managed to find a position for me where I could reach my mouth to her and still have most of the action visible to the camera. I wondered for the first time if this was all being recorded or was just streamed live and then gone.

The humming plug was going at me faster and harder, it seemed, which turned my thoughts into a dizzying buzz of lust and frustrated arousal. The only release I had was servicing her and so I leaned forward and did all that I could. Without my hands, I couldn’t stroke her so I was left to use my lips and tongue as best I could, with my head bobbing up and down.

Once again, she controlled my pace, this time with her hands on my head along with her gentle instructions. As horny and dazed as I was, she kept enough mental control to know she was putting on a show for a paying audience. I knew in some part of my mind that the longer the show would last, the more profitable it would be for her. I knew that I’d watched her for what seemed like hours without cumming.

And so it was now, with me here on my knees in front of her. I looked up to see her smiling, with her hands running over her breasts and belly and occasionally to pet my head. She kept me at a pace to keep her aroused and keep her hard, but not enough to push her over the edge. Kneeling down between her spread thighs, all I could see was her, though I was aware of the sounds of tips and tokens coming in, and of her light-hearted and flirty conversation with her viewers.

My mind was melting into a puddle of lust and ache and frustration. Thanks to Brooke’s viewers the plug inside my ass was hardly ever silent. The vibrations kept me constantly aroused and the cage kept me securely trapped. I could feel myself leaking precum constantly. She controlled my pace and speed, using my mouth to keep her hard but never going too far or too fast. Her thrusts were slow and deep. She would slide back, so that just my lips held onto the throbbing head of her cock, and the push in, balls deep, putting on a wonderful show for the camera.

I was drooling and gasping and moaning constantly. I felt something like being high or drunk, just lost in the overwhelming sensations and emotions.

Just when I felt like I would break, she stopped and slowly slid me off her cock. My eyes were glossy, trying to focus, as I licked up the drool from my lips. Brooke pulled her panties up somewhat, but her engorged cock didn’t fit in them any longer. The tip of her cock and her shiny purple cock head poked out above the waistband, pressed against her smooth stomach.

“Some of the boys wanted to see you come, Crissy, but they don’t know yet why you can’t. Why don’t you stand up and show them, honey?”

It took me a moment to gather myself enough to get back on my feet. Standing up while cuffed was hard enough, and the weight and motion of the fake tits in the bra also put me a bit off balance. Brooke just sat and watched, her hand idly rubbing against the exposed inches of her cock.

I stood and faced the camera, watching the image of myself as I took a deep breath. I turned to Brooke, feeling helpless, and she just giggled and moved enough so that she could reach around me. She tugged down the front of my panties, tucking them under my caged cock and swollen balls.

“You see, boys? Crissy’s little sissy clitty is all locked up to keep her out of trouble. Tell them, sweetie… do you fuck anymore, or do you get fucked?”

I swallowed, gathering the thoughts to form words, as I felt the plug inside me continuing its non-stop assault on my sanity.

“Crissy doesn’t fuck anymore. Crissy just gets fucked.”

The words came out in a soft whisper.

“Louder, honey. The boys can’t hear you.”

“Crissy doesn’t fuck anymore. Crissy just gets fucked,” I repeated, louder, the truth of the words taunting me.

“And we’ve all seen that you also suck cock too, don’t you, Crissy?”

“Yes,” I blushed under the hood, the taste of her still filling my mouth. “Yes, Crissy sucks cock too.”

“So all Crissy does is jerk off cocks and suck cocks and get fucked? Is that true?”

The plug seemed to be going faster and faster, humming madly inside me.

“Yes, Crissy just jerks off cocks and sucks cocks and gets fucked by cocks.”

I saw myself in the monitor, standing there in panties and the cage, in stockings and in that stuffed bra, making these humiliating confessions to hundreds of strangers. No doubt they were jerking off to my torment. For all I knew, they were saving images of me to amuse themselves with again and again.

She stood up behind me and spoke to the camera.

“Well boys, what do you think? Crissy already stroked my pretty cock, and she’s also sucked it for quite some time. According to her, she’s only good for one more thing. If you get to the tip goal… then I think we get to the last one too!”

I didn’t take long, as perhaps her fans were as on edge as I felt. When the computer told her noisily that the goal had been reached and then surpassed she turned my body, removed the cuffs from my wrists, and pushed me to the sofa, kneeling down on it sideways with the camera on my left. Brooke pulled my panties down to my knees and took hold of the base of the plug.

She didn’t even bother to turn it off while she tugged and twisted at it, so that it was humming when it pulled free, making me moan all the more. She dropped it behind the sofa and purred out loud.

“I hope you’re still tight enough to be a good fuck, honey,” she laughed.

I felt her push inside me. That cock which I had first seen on my own computer screen, then stroked and sucked, was now pushing wide and deep into my ass. I moaned out loud. She was so hard and thick, even after the plug and stretched and readied me.

She started slow, and her thrust rocked me back and forth. I could feel the fake breasts swaying and rocking with the motion. My caged cock rocked back and forth too, heightening my torment. I was worried at first that she’d just fuck me like this for hours, dispaying the kind of endurance and control she’d made a show of in my mouth, but soon I felt her own need and hunger in her motions.

She built up her speed and started thrusting harder. Her hips were slamming against my ass, and she was ramming her entire, significant cock into me, again and again and again. I moaned and gasped and mumbled. Brooke, always the performer was giving a running commentary of how my ass was slutty and tight for her, and how it was making her so wet to fuck this helpless sissy boy on camera for her fans.

Her words started to transition to just moans and grunts as well, and I could sense the increasing intensity in her use of me. I felt her cock, so hard and full, start to twitch. Then, with a full hard thrust, she pushed and held herself inside me as she started to cum. Her cock spasmed, and I felt the warm load exploding inside me. She fucked me as with animal intensity, emptying the orgasm she’d been building to for hours inside me.

Spent, she slid back and gave the camera a good view of my used ass.

“Oh look at that!’ she exclaimed as I felt the first dribbles of her load oozing from me.

“Best not let that go to waste,” she said, and I felt her re-stuff my ass with the plug. Mercifully, it was no longer humming.

“Well, lovers, thank you so much for watching, but I’ve got to send this sissy slut back to his wife! Have a great day!”

She blew some kisses to the camera then stood and signed off. She shut off the lights and then turned back to me. She knelt down and peeled the hood from me, then kissed me hard and full. I tasted the kiss intensely as she pushed her tongue into my mouth, and I returned the kiss as well. I could not at all explain or understand my emotions, but we had shared something and I felt real affection for her. 

Abby_Cooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Abby_Cooper

“I’m going to shower up, Crissy, but your Master told me that you’re just supposed to get dressed and head on home. Leave the bra and tits, of course. You really helped me make some good money today, baby, so I’ll send Liam your cut. After all, whores like you need to pay their pimp first, don’t they?”

She giggled, gave me another peck on the cheek, then stepped away. She was presumably headed towards a bathroom somewhere, as she was peeling off her dress as she walked.

I stood in a daze, slipping the breasts out of the bra, then removing it. I found my clothes and pulled them on, hiding away my secrets again. The whole scene played over and over in my mind as I rode down the elevator, found my car, and drove home. Every bump reminded me of the plug inside my ass, sealing in the cum of yet another person who’d fucked me.

I was a sissy, a slut, a cheater, and now a whore.

Published 
Written by sissycrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments