Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 22

"To the winner go the spoils"

44
6 Comments 6
3.7k Views 3.7k
3.1k words 3.1k words

It was hard to think at first. How could one be expected to keep track of anything  under the impatient gaze of six men who looked at you like a pack of wolves looking at a stray rabbit? 

I focused just on the table and just on the piles of chips. The short stacks were easy to eliminate, so after a first glance around, I could tell there were only three contenders. I counted and re-counted, until there was a clear winner in my mind.

“These are the most chips, Master,” I said to Liam, pointing to stacks of multi-coloured chips.

Liam smiled and turned to one of the group.

“That’s you, Alan. Crissy is yours.”

Those words hit hard. I was being passed along to this man as part of his winnings, as though I was just one of the chips on the table.

The man Liam had turned to didn’t say a word or change his expression at all as he stepped towards me. When he got close, he took hold of my leash and wrapped it up in his fist until his grip was just below my collar. He looked into my eyes, smiled, and then pulled me over to the table. 

He turned my body to face the table and then pushed me forward, bending me over the padded edge. 

“Hold still,” he grunted. 

I stood there, bent forward and nervous. I certainly had a general idea about what was about to happen, but there were a lot of questions still in my mind. Alan was taking his time, fetching a few things from the cabinet against the wall. 

When he returned, he used his feet to edge my legs wider apart, and then used individual lengths of rope to bind my ankles to the legs of the table. He then took hold of my wrists, pulled them together behind my back and expertly bound them together with rope as well. He pushed me forward, until my fake breasts were squashed against the surface of the table. With the corset squeezing me tight, I felt each breath drawn in and out tightly. 

With the power Liam held over me, I’m sure they knew I didn’t need to be bound to accept my fate and use. They had seen all evening how I’d been theirs to command, but still he chose this helplessness for me. It was an intense sensation, physically and emotionally. With my wrists bound behind me and legs spread, I didn’t think I’d even be able to stand upright without help.

There was no game to play now, not with me spread across the table, so they were all watching. More than one man had his phone out already, ready to capture the action. 

Alan was apparently satisfied with his preparations now and I felt him up behind me pulling down the back of my panties.

“Almost forgot about this,” he laughed, and then he roughly and quickly pulled the plug from my ass. 

I moaned with the ache of it, and with the humiliating sensation of feeling so wide open and empty. Of course, the emptiness didn’t last long. He tossed the plug aside and I felt him guide the warm head of his cock up against the puckered opening of my ass. With a grunt he thrust himself inside me. 

I moaned and gasped which only amused the gathered audience. Whenever I looked around I saw their faces and their camera phones trained on me. I wasn’t really able to focus on that, however — not when all I could feel was Alan’s thick, full cock driving deep inside me again and again. His thrusts were rocking the table, and making my body grind on the top of it. What chips had remained stacked were tumbling down all around me. 

The strangest thoughts flashed through my mind. I wondered if I could remember his particular cock’s feeling in my ass compared to how it had felt in my mouth as I’d circled around under the table. I wondered if the ache in my cock meant that I was leaking precum. 

The ropes took away the appearance of choice. The ropes made me helpless. It made it all okay to be the submissive sexual object being used and fucked. It made it all okay that the feeling of his raging cock inside me was making my mind melt and my body tremble.  

My legs were held wide, opening my body to him. I felt his hands on my hips, taking hold there too, to pull himself towards me with his thrusts, as he drove only deeper and harder and faster inside me. I felt the bondage holding me back, like it was not just holding me in place, but keeping me from reaching out for even more physical contact. I really was just an object or toy to be used by him. It was so overwhelming. There was the feeling of him inside me, thrusting and driving, his cock finding those previously unknown erogenous zones inside me. I could also feel his arousal like it was something in the air. 

The men around me weren’t just enjoying the show casually either. They were getting aroused in a way that was visible in their eyes and their motion. When my eyes could focus, I could see hunger in their gaze as well as seeing their free hands moving to their own bodies. Of course, all of them had been receiving intermittent blow jobs over the course of the evening, so they were primed for lust.

I felt the change in the way Alan was fucking me. His thrust became less rhythmic and more urgent. He rammed balls deep into me, hard and rough, until he came with a ragged grunting gasp. The following four or five thrusts drove his warm cum deep inside me. 

There was no reprieve for me. It seemed as soon as Alan pulled out, one of his friends was waiting to take his place. He did not at all seem to mind that I was a mess from use. If anything he used that as lubricant, fucking me hard and fast from the very start. 

I couldn’t move. I couldn’t resist. I could only accept and feel the sensations and emotions wash over me. The second man was larger. I could feel him stretching me wider still with his powerful fucking into me. It was only when I sensed that he was getting close to his own orgasm did I realise that I had no idea which of the men it was. 

Soon enough he did explode with more cum to fill me up, and once he moved out from behind me, I could finally see which of the men it had been. It was humiliating to be in this position, but no one but me knew the true depth of the humiliation, as they couldn’t know how much their use was creating a mental state of arousal within me. 

“Gimme that plug. I wanna move him,” came a voice from behind me.

One of them fetched the plug and passed it over, and I felt the thing stuffed inside me once more. It took some pushing and twisting to get it in, making me wonder if they had selected an even larger plug than before. Once fully inside, it sealed me full of two loads of cum and I could imagine them swirling and mixing together inside me. 

Hands moved over me and I felt the ropes loosened and then removed from my ankles. It was a relief to be able to move my legs again and to step my feet a bit closer together. I was pulled upright and then walked over to a large padded piece of furniture that looked like something halfway between table and ottoman. It was not much more than a foot tall, and was about two feet wide by four feet long. 

“Kneel on it,” the man commanded, and I carefully knelt up on the edge of it. Only then did he untie my wrists, freeing my arms. He guided me forwards then, so that I was kneeling on all fours atop the padded surface. 

With me now in place, he started to stroll slowly around me, letting his fingertips graze over my ass, my back and my shoulders.

“You’ve already been fucked twice, Crissy. Are you still hungry for more?”

I knew how to answer, and what they wanted to hear. The words formed in my mind, and it made me question myself, how readily I replied.

“Yes, Sir. Yes, Crissy is still hungry to be fucked more, Sir.”

“Are you sure, slut? You really want more cock and more cum inside you?”

“Y.. yes, Sir. Yes, Crissy wants even more cock, and even more cum inside, please Sir.”

He moved behind me and let one hand rest on the small of my back. With his other hand, he reached underneath me and cupped my chastity cage. 

MiaFerarra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaFerarra

“All this sucking and fucking, and no release for poor Crissy,” he teased.

“Yes, Sir. Crissy does not get to cum, Sir,” I replied.

“As it should be, I suppose,” he commented. 

Without another word, he pulled the plug from my ass and drove his stiff cock inside me. I gasped with the sensation of being fucked deep once again. 

Being on all fours this time, my body was more free to rock and sway along with his motions. It made my fake breasts sway and jiggle as well. It didn’t take long before he reached out to grab my hips and started to pull me back against his thrusts, so that my ass slapped against his thighs as he drove his erection balls deep inside me. 

The other men gathered around me once again, laughing and joking and sharing comments. They took more photos and videos, seeming to enjoy being able to see my use from all sides. 

I knew that Liam knew these men. I knew that they seemed very comfortable with the kind of submission that Liam demanded of me. That was the limit of what I knew, other than the occasional reference here and there to a first name. These virtual strangers were fucking me and recording my use. They all had all these images that showed my face and so much more… but I’d fallen into a hole there was no escape from, and I could only rely on their mercy. 

The third man started slamming into me with particular intensity, and then with grunt he too spurted his load inside me. 

The next man was waiting, not letting me remain empty for a moment.  

“I’m not waiting,” said another, and I saw him move to stand in front of me. 

He pulled out his cock and shoved it towards my face. It was almost an instinct by now to open my mouth to accept it. The two men seemed to wordlessly find a rhythm, as they pistoned into me. I rocked back and forth with my ass being filled up one way and then my mouth the next. This caused much amusement among the men and they surrounded me with laughter and cat-calls. 

It was much more difficult now, as I was fighting my gag reflex on top of everything else. My difficulties didn’t appear to concern them in the least — not the two men fucking me, and not the other four watching and cheering. 

I rocked and swayed and felt myself pinned between the pair of cocks. When one slid back, the other pushed deep. It was easier to take it deep inside my well-used ass than it was to feel the thick shaft push into the tightness of my throat. That tightness was perhaps why the man in front came first, though it was  only by a few moments.  

I felt and tasted them cumming, spurting their warm gooey loads inside me. I moaned around the thrusting shaft, shuddering as I felt my mind overwhelmed by all of it. Once they were satisfied, they slid back, leaving me empty once more. 

Someone filled my ass with the plug and tugged my panties back up, but when it came to the load in my mouth, my only recourse was to swallow it all down, and to lick up what had leaked out. 

I didn’t know what to do next, so I just knelt there quietly, panting, as the men gathered themselves together. 

“You gonna take your turn too?” one of them asked, and I realised that he was addressing Liam. 

“Not this time, I don’t think. I must say, though… with a good four loads in Crissy’s sissy pussy, I dare say her slutty mouth must be getting a bit jealous. Especially after all that teasing while we were playing.”

He paused, with a crooked smile forming. 

“Crissy, go to the bar, and line up ten shots of tequila.”

“Yes, Master,” I replied.

I was a bit unsteady at first. I felt the corset hugging me and the fake breasts throwing me a bit off balance as I tried to steady myself on my high heels. Once I reached the bar, I held myself against it for a moment. The plug felt so big inside me, or perhaps it was just that I knew what it held inside.

I set up a line of 10 shot glasses and filled them all with the tequila on the bar, thinking at the time that it was quite a bottle. 

Liam was shepherding the men over to the bar, so they were close by the time I was finished. 

“Each man gets two shots to hold,” he said. 

They reached out to the bar and picked up the glasses in their hands.  

“You pour a shot in Crissy’s mouth when she kneels before you, and then again once you’ve filled her mouth with cum. Understood?”

They all nodded and laughed, and their eyes were soon trained on me once again. 

I couldn’t quite believe what I was hearing, or understand how I was going to do what he was suggesting but Liam just tugged my leash and brought my face close to his. 

“Don’t disappoint me, slut,” he said with a stern and penetrating gaze. 

I couldn’t make words come, so I just moved to the first man — Alan again — and slid down to my knees before him. I tilted my head back, and he poured the shot into my mouth. 

It burned a bit but the liquid courage helped. I had my hands free once again, so I reached out and started to stroke the base of his shaft while my lips wrapped around his gleaming cock head. Once his precum started to flow, the taste of him overtook the taste of the alcohol. I just kept stroking and slurping, using my hands and my lips and my tongue to please him the best I could. 

I bobbed and twisted my head, reached out with my tongue, and sucked desperately. I wanted to please my Master. I wanted to get these men off and finish this task. I wanted to avoid the catastrophic consequences of failure. My mind was full of so many confusing desires and intentions that I didn’t have time to worry about how my own cock was straining and leaking inside its cage.

I was so lost in my own thoughts that I was surprised when he started cumming in my mouth. I sputtered at first but then recovered to take it all in. He was sliding back and pouring the tequila in my mouth before I had even finished swallowing, so the two tastes mixed together. 

The next man, standing right beside him, was already stroking when I edged sideways on my knees. He filled my mouth with the next shot and I started again. I was starting to feel warmer inside and more light-headed. I was stroking and sucking with more urgency and with wild abandon, perhaps even hunger.

Another explosion of cum filled my mouth, followed by another shot to wash it down, and then yet another as I moved over  yet again. I knelt there, caged and leaking, plugged and teased, dressed up like a sissy slut, working madly to please and pleasure these men. 

By the third, it was all mixing together. I was finding it impossible to think clearly. I looked up at their smiling, leering faces and saw their smiles with blurred vision. The shots just seemed to keep coming — tequila and cum and tequila again, over and over. I felt like my belly was full of cum, and that the taste would never leave my mouth. Every time I looked up, all I saw was laughing men and hard cocks, all pointed at me.

Things were becoming fuzzy, and I remember being dizzy and confused. I remember my head being tilted back to accept cum and tequila at the same time. I could taste cum, and I could feel it on my face. It felt like I could even feel it all swimming around inside me, trapped by the mercilessly large plug. 

Those were the thoughts and sensations overwhelming me in the moments I last remembered. Men and cocks and cum, and hands on me… then darkness. 

My head was aching when I blinked myself awake. My mouth tasted dry and my ass ached. As some memories came back, I reached down to assess my situation and found myself naked under the sheets, with no cage or plug, or anything else that I had been dressed in. I was relieved for a split second to be out of those things but then I realised that the morning sun was starting to illuminate the room. 

I was suddenly wide awake. I sat upright quickly which made my head pound with the sudden motion but I had bigger problems. It was morning, I was naked, and I had no idea what room I’d woken up in.

Published 
Written by sissycrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments