Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 33

"Chris is still reeling from the day's events, but more is always coming"

52
10 Comments 10
2.9k Views 2.9k
2.9k words 2.9k words

My sleep was unsettled and uneven and my mind was too full of what had happened to rest. When I finally gave up on attempting to sleep, I realised I was almost afraid to leave the room. I didn’t feel prepared for what awaited me out there. 

The house was still quiet so I was pretty sure that Lydia hadn’t left. I lifted myself out of bed and dressed quickly in yesterday’s clothes. Given how little of the day I’d spent in them, they were fine for now. I slipped downstairs, again pointedly avoiding getting anywhere near the open door of the master bedroom. 

Padding around the kitchen, I made a pot of coffee and made myself a small bowl of yoghurt with some blueberries sprinkled on top of it. Once the coffee was done, I poured myself a cup and went to sit at the breakfast table, looking out over the sun rising across the backyard. 

The first noise I heard was the buzz of my phone with a text from Liam. 

“Remember to be kind and remember that you did encourage your wife to explore her desires. Remember that each step gets Cheryl closer to the day she will understand your desires as well.” 

It was true, of course, that I had helped send Cheryl into Lydia’s arms, even if I had somewhat less than total control over that decision as well. I wondered if the rest was true. Did Cheryl have to be guided somewhere that I couldn’t take her on my own, to get her to accept the kinds of kinks that I had kept secret for so long? Like it was with everything else in my life, I had to trust Liam. 

I didn’t hear them stir upstairs, as perhaps I was too lost in my own thoughts. Whatever the cause, they were descending the stairs before I got any warning. Cheryl, following, seemed to have a sheepish or nervous expression on her face but Lydia was all smiles. 

“Is that coffee I smell?” Lydia asked eagerly.

There was something about her confidence that reminded me of her husband. 

“Uhm, yes it is,” I answered. “May I pour you a cup?” 

“That would be so kind of you,” she replied with a smile. 

She slid past me and took a seat at the breakfast table, next to where I had been waiting. 

I was face to face with Cheryl, but of course we were not alone. Her eyes were open wide, searching my expression and her eyelids seemed to tremble almost imperceptibly. I remembered the words that Liam had sent, but I also simply felt a surge of my love for her. 

I smiled softly and I leaned in and kissed her softly on the cheek. 

“Good morning, babe. I love you,” I said. 

Her nervous fear seemed to melt away with those words. 

“Have a seat. I’ll make you both some breakfast,” I said.

In the kitchen, I poured two mugs full of steaming coffee and I brought them out. The two of them were smiling at each other in very different ways. I knew Cheryl had limited time as it was still a work day, but based on what I’d seen last night, I imagined she’d be famished. 

“If you would like, I could quickly make up some eggs and toast, or even bacon or sausage if you have time.”

“I could do scrambled eggs and toast I think, if you don’t mind me rushing up to shower while they cook?” Cheryl replied. 

“Of course. And for you?” I turned to Lydia.

“If your offer is genuine, I must admit I’d love some eggs and bacon,” she said. 

“Of course. I’ll get right to it.”

I stepped into the kitchen and got started as Cheryl rushed upstairs for her quick shower. It felt strangely at peace. I knew that I was supposed to feel angry or betrayed or jealous because of what had happened, but it just wasn’t there. In its place was a kind of satisfaction of being able to contribute to my wife’s happiness and bliss, and to entertain and please another lovely woman who just happened to be my Master’s wife. It helped that I also loved a chance to cook breakfast. 

The bacon started to sizzle quickly and then I started whisking and seasoning the eggs. Lydia seemed content to enjoy her coffee and check her phone while she waited. I kept my attention on the food, not wanting to choose this day to burn the bacon or undercook the eggs. I wondered if that was what being a cuckold was. What else could it be when your wife slept with someone else and you offered to make them breakfast in the morning? Maybe the ‘manhood’ being taken from me was just the way I dressed.

Cheryl rushed back downstairs and took her seat just as I set the plates down before them. 

“Oh wow, that looks delicious,” Lydia said. 

She lifted her head, smiled, and then noticed that I’d only set down two plates full of food.

“Aren’t you joining us?” she asked.

I looked over to Cheryl to judge her reaction and found a nervous smile in her eyes. She nodded slightly. 

“Of course. Let me just grab my plate.”

I made a quick pile of what was left and returned to them. The small talk was awkward at first, but as we ate the atmosphere between us got somewhat closer to how it felt in the backyard. 

All too quickly, it was time for Cheryl to pack up and head to work. Our weekday routine certainly did not seem to suit having company. I had hoped for perhaps another moment alone with my wife, but Lydia was always close by. She came right to the foyer with us and, to the surprise of both of us I think, gave Cheryl a rather warm kiss goodbye, right in front of me. 

“I had a really fun time last night, Cheryl. I hope we can do it again, and soon,” Lydia said. She seemed to be enjoying my presence during this, and she was surely not put off by it at all.

Lydia leaned in towards Cheryl, lifted her hand so that her fingers curled up behind her neck, drew her in close, and then kissed her on the lips, slowly and thoroughly. I was too taken aback to say a thing and, judging by how red her cheeks turned, I think Cheryl was as well. 

And then they were gone. Cheryl was off to work and Lydia went back to her house next door and perhaps to her husband… my Master. 

I was in a daze and I got myself dressed in panties and stockings. This obedience was so routine now that I barely thought about it, and what it meant. I had just been cuckolded by this woman, and now I was dressing up in the teasing, emasculating outfits that her husband simply demanded of me. 

In my hidden uniform, I cleaned the kitchen from breakfast and poured myself another coffee. Every time I sat still, I saw the images of Cheryl being pleased and found those images in my mind inseparable from the emotions and sensations of being fucked to orgasm. 

If I tried to think rationally, I could explain to myself about the pills and the denial, and about how it was just sexy to watch her, but my heart didn’t accept what my mind was trying to rationalise. It was impossible to deny that it turned me on to watch her seek her own pleasure beyond what I could give, and it turned me on that while it all happened I was being tormented and used and controlled by my Master. Those were some of the most powerful orgasms I’d ever had. 

Liam was getting me and keeping me more aroused than anyone or anything had in a long time. Even just thinking about the mix of memories and physical sensations was making me leak into my panties. 

I had to distract myself so I forced myself into my office to work. I still felt the hunger, along with the touch of the silky fabric against my body, but there was at least something else to try to concentrate on. 

I worked through clearing my inbox and making a prioritised list of the more urgent tasks I needed to attend to and was making good progress when the message came in from Liam.

Irisrainbow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Irisrainbow

“Crissy, between your appearances with Brooke and the fans you’ve made at the poker game and the toy store, there is starting to be more and more interest in you. Since I know that the consulting work you do has included setting up an online presence for your clients, it is time to put that skill to work for me. By the end of the day, I will expect you to have set up an OnlyFans account for your sissy self, complete with a full biography and a brief but honest history of your submission so far. I will share a folder of images of your service with you, and you will start by selecting 10 from your first week as mine to share.”

I sat back and stared at the words on the screen for a few minutes, trying to take it in. I knew that there had been photos and videos taken of me and my submissive service by Liam and by his poker night friends. The sessions with Brooke had been live-streamed and her page there even featured some stills. Still, this felt very different. It was just making an online home for all this incriminating documentation, and putting my name to it — by sissy name, of course, but it felt very real and very close. 

Once I got over the enormity of what was being asked, I got down into the reality of the work that needed to be completed. 

There was only so much I could do in one afternoon, so I had to make some compromises. Thanks to the life I’d had online, looking at the porn that had once been fantasy to me, I had an existing online payment account that I could use to set up the OnlyFans account.  

I started writing my biography, describing myself as a seemingly normal married man, drawn into a life of submission and sissification by accidental discovery of my kinks. I had to tiptoe around certain words, as I had a general idea of what their terms of service might not accept. It looked so simple seeing the words on the screen, but the reality of what had happened to me was far from easy to explain or understand.

I added it all to this new profile and sat back to watch it change. Almost immediately I received a new notification from the site. 

“Site policy in conformance with local laws and our payment partners requires verification of your identity and age of consent. An image of the front and back of your driver's licence or government-issued identification is required, along with your full legal name. Your legal name will not be displayed on your public page.”

It felt like my heart stopped. I felt my face redden and my mouth dry out. I didn’t know what to do. I was trapped between my forever rule online of keeping a wall between my kinks and my real name, and of the clear requirement I had from Liam to get this set up. 

For years, ever since I had dared venturing out online, I’d made it a firm and unbreakable policy to keep a wall between my real name and the kinky identity that I’d made for myself. Over and over I’d refused to give my mobile number either to individuals or websites. There were times when I’d needed to pay for things online, and I’d gone through every manner of complicated procedures to keep using my credit card. Now, after all that, there seemed to be no way to move forward without giving up the most personal information of all. 

I tried to rationalise or lessen the danger of it in my mind, telling myself that companies like this had this kind of information on every person on the site. It just went into a file somewhere after being checked by someone who couldn’t care less about my real name. But there were so many data leaks and website hacking, though. I was sure a site like this was a sweet target, given that nearly everyone using it was likely to be trying to maintain privacy about their real identity. 

I wondered if I could refuse, or perhaps beg Liam to forgo this particular submission. As soon as I imagined asking him, even on my knees, I could already predict his answer. I could not quite predict how angry or upset or disappointed he would be while giving it, or what the consequences might be. 

In the end, there really was no option. The comparison between the theoretical danger of an online leak and the very real truth that my neighbour had more photos and videos of me that I could quite understand and could have my wife on the phone in moments had only one conclusion. There was no other option for me than obedience. Even so, as I took the photos and sent them, along with my full legal name, I felt an ache in my chest as I sank deeper and deeper into this darkness. 

Next was my history, and I realised that it was already getting difficult to remember each event or experience that Liam had subjected me to. The humiliations were starting to run together and it was kind of arousing to have to remember them in detail. I decided that I was going to need to create a personal diary or journal to keep track of it all. 

I had just about completed my outline of events, broken down day by day, when I got notice of the sharing of a folder from Liam. Looking into it I managed to be surprised by the sheer volume of video and photo content that he had amassed. It was almost overwhelming to see it all and so recognize that almost every image showed enough of me to expose me, should the wrong person see it. 

It took some time, but I managed to find ten images that showed my submission without revealing my face. Some were relatively innocent, showing me dressed up in lingerie, while other showed my lips wrapped around cocks or displayed me being fucked by men and toys. I felt my heart pound looking at them all together. 

I chose one of the headless body pics to use as my avatar, then grouped the rest together into five posts with two photos each and posted them to my brand new, very public OnlyFans page. I took a breath and then clicked the final confirmation. I watched as they were released to the world. 

The next message came from Liam almost immediately. 

“Good girl. Send me your account information, as I will help you manage your content. I am also sending you a list of email addresses so that you can personally invite Brooke, Ashley and the men from poker night to follow you.”

I complied, sending over the username and password. As promised, in came the list of email addresses for me to work with. I composed specific messages to Brooke and to Ashley at the toy store, and then another to the men from poker. 

Surprisingly, I started getting notifications of new followers almost immediately. The number of subscribers was climbing quickly — very quickly past the number of emails I had sent out. I was shaking my head, trying to understand it in the midst of my feeling of panic, when I saw the messages back from Ashley and Brooke. Brooke was gushing at how brave I was and how proud of me she was, and letting me know that she’d posted the link on her streaming profile page. 

Similarly, Ashley congratulated me on going public and let me know that she’d added my page to the recommended links section of the store’s webpage. It seemed that I really was going public and Liam’s sissy slut.

I looked at the time and realised that the afternoon had flown by and Cheryl was due home at any moment. I rushed to shut down my computer and get changed out of my panties. 

I made sure that all my secrets were locked away again for another night and went to the kitchen to start to put dinner together. As I prepared for Cheryl’s homecoming, everything about last returned to me. Tonight, with the two of us alone at last, I imagined that we were really going to have to talk about what had happened. I had no idea what I was going to say.

Published 
Written by sissycrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments