Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 4

"Chris has to reflect on what has happened to him so far, and finds himself only sinking deeper."

58
6 Comments 6
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words

He took his time. 

My thoughts travelled through shame and fear and amazement and lust and confusion, again and again. The physical sensations were also overwhelming my ability to think clearly. My ass felt sore from use, while at the same time feeling the familiar arousing tease from the fullness of the plug. For so long, I’d used plugs to tease myself, or as the instrument of another finding a physical way to express their control over me, that it was seemingly impossible not to feel submissive and aroused when I had one inside me.

My shoulders were tight too, as the cuffs held my arms back tightly. I might have been able to roll over, maybe even stand, but I knew that wasn’t what he wanted of me.

Finally, he emerged, looking refreshed and happy. He came over, freed my wrists and helped me back up to my feet.

He looked at me intently. 

“I want you to be honest with me, slut. Do you have any regrets about being the first one fucked in this house, or about the changes to your life that are about to start?”

I let the thoughts and emotions simmer in my mind before answering.

“Master, I think I will always feel a bit of guilt when I have these secrets from her. But at the same time, I can’t deny the effect this all has on me. I’ve been just as aroused as I have been afraid. I’ve had fantasies like this for so long that it’s hard to imagine that this is really happening.”

“That’s good, slut. I understand that you’re confused, as when you got married you probably imagined that you were a man, or that you could be one. You didn’t really know that you were a submissive sissy slut at heart, totally and completely. You have me to help with that now. You’re going to do things for me that you probably never imagined you would, beyond your most depraved dreams. I’m going to take things that you might not have thought you’d be ready to give up. You don’t make these choices any more, do you?”

“No... No, Master, I don’t.”

“Who does?”

“You do, Master.”

“That’s right. Your Master makes these choices, from now on.”

He turned to walk out of the bedroom.

“I’m going to leave now. You’re going to remain caged and plugged all day. I might just stop by at any time to check on you, so don’t get any ideas about taking that plug out early. Since it seems you’re home alone during the work week, you shouldn’t have any trouble accepting packages. I will be back before your wife gets home, to unlock your little cage. When I get here, I will expect you to show me that you’ve gone online and purchased at least seven pairs of panties in your size, as well as four pairs of stockings. I also want to see proof of purchase for a new dildo, at least eight inches, with a suction cup base, along with a remote control plug for that sissy pussy of yours. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Master,” I replied.

“Good girl. I’ll see you later.”

I sat there a while, letting it all sink in. I was his. He’d taken control. I didn’t choose for this to happen, not like this, and not right here in my own house, but that didn’t matter any more. Now I just needed to obey him. There was a kind of kindness or understanding in him, but at the same time I didn’t for a moment forget the power he now held over me, nor doubt his willingness to use it.

I made my way back downstairs, finding my discarded clothes in my office. I slid them back on, and sat down at my desk. The plug inside me was a constant tease, and my mind convinced me that I could feel his load of cum swirling around inside me. The cage held me secure and tight, frustrating any attempt to even get hard.

I managed to find a decent lingerie sizing guide at a plus-size women’s store website, and determined what sizes of panties and stockings I should be ordering. With that information, it was easy to find things that I liked enough to order. Narrowing them down to seven was a harder task. Amazon also made it easy to find the dildo and plug that he wanted me to have. 

The details of the plug made my heart stir and my cock twinge again inside the cage. The idea that he would be able to bring a toy inside me to life, no matter where he was, was tormenting and intense. I added them to the cart as well. I had a stash of amazon gift cards to pay with, keeping the purchase off of my credit card statement. I printed out the order confirmation to have on hand when he came to check on me, and I thought that I should probably get a shredder as well. 

I struggled to concentrate on work, and after a couple of hours I simply gave up on it. Doing the physical work of unpacking and organising meant more movement, and more physical and mental torment thanks to the toys, but at least I could get something accomplished. 

ParisBelleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisBelleTS

It was around 5:30 that I really started to watch the clock. 

I got more and more nervous as I watched the time pass. Cheryl would be home at any moment, and there was still no knock on the door. It wasn’t until 5:55 that he arrived, a wide and taunting smile on his face. My nerves were visible, and he seemed to love it.

“Show me,” he said. 

I showed him the printout, and he took note of my choices, as well as the anticipated delivery date. He took his time reviewing the paper, offering comments on the panties and seemingly pleased with the two toys as well. 

Time kept creeping forward.

“Okay sissy, you’ve done well.  I will unlock you now. Pull down your jeans and your panties for me.”

I complied hurriedly. 

“Oh, look how eager you are. Your little clitty seems so eager for freedom.”

He guided the small key into the lock and opened it. I felt palpable relief as he pulled the pieces from me. He reached down and opened the desk drawer and dropped the cage and lock inside. 

“You’ll put this on again tomorrow, as part of your routine of getting dressed for me.”

“Yes, Master,” I affirmed.

“You can go up and get out of your panties and stockings now, slut. Better hurry. I have a feeling your wife will be here soon.”

“Thank you, Master…. Uhm… How about the plug?”

“Oh, are you so eager to be emptied of my cum, slut?”

“No.. no Master, it’s just that she’ll be home any minute.”

“Then don’t waste any more time. Unless she’s planning to fuck you in the ass tonight, I think you’ll be able to keep that secret for me. No earlier than 10 pm you may send me a photo of it inside you, and I’ll let you know then if you can take it out.”

“Yes, Master.”

“Good slut. Enjoy yourself.”

I rushed upstairs, as soon as he left, to strip off my panties and stockings. I got redressed and rushed back downstairs. I was intending to hide everything away in the basement, but the front door opened while I was still in my office. I rolled everything up in a wad and pushed it into the desk drawer, then rushed out to meet her.

“Hey there. Working hard?” 

I realised my face was warm. 

“Oh yes, you know, just pushing boxes around,” I lied.

We settled into a relatively normal evening, but I was constantly aware of his presence there with us. She was oblivious, but I knew, and of course, so did my new Master. He’d fucked me. He’d taken a virginity from me, and he’d done it right here in our new home. The site of our fresh start together. 

My wife was enjoying our time together at the end of a long day, and I was remembering the feel of his cock in my ass, and the realisation that his cum was still there, plugged and sealed inside me.

We ate, we talked, we laughed, we worked and we relaxed together, but constantly he was there with us. He owned a part of me she had no idea existed.

It was nearly 11:00 before she went to bed. I made an excuse about work to stay up a bit longer, and hid away in my office.  I tugged down my pants and reached around to take the best photo I could of the base of the plug nestled between my ass cheeks. I texted it to him and waited.

I could imagine him over there, just next door, laughing to himself as I sat on the plug, waiting and waiting for a man’s permission to unplug my ass. I’d been stuffed like this from the moment his cock slid out of me, and I would be until he said so. My downfall just kept sinking in and becoming more total.

I felt like I was going to go mad, sitting there, waiting, worrying that Cheryl might wake back up and come looking for me, wondering what I was doing up so late. Finally, at around 11:15, he texted back. 

“Good sissy. You may remove the plug now. Wash up your toys before bed. Remember, no cumming without permission.”

I felt a wash of relief come over me. I pulled my pants and underwear down and reached back to take hold of the base of the plug. It had been inside me for hours now, so I had to ease it out slowly, biting my lip to keep from moaning out loud. 

I gathered up the toys that had been stuffed hurriedly into the desk drawer. I washed the plug and cage in the downstairs washroom. I took them, along with the panties and stockings, downstairs to tuck away and hide. 

Finally, I slipped back upstairs to bed. Cheryl was asleep and breathing softly. She was so beautiful. It made me wonder what was wrong with me, that I could want or need more, but it was just the truth that I did. Just hours before, a man had bent me over and fucked me, right here where she was sleeping, and the thought of it was making me hard. 

I stripped down to my boxers, slid under the covers, and let the reality of the day wash over me as I drifted off into sleep.

Published 
Written by sissycrissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments