Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When Valerie got to work on Monday, she was still all aglow. Her best friend, Crystal, met her in the lunchroom. Valerie was putting her lunch in the refrigerator and her left hand was on top of the door holding it.

“Well, how much longer are you going to be MISS Hudson?” Crystal was holding Valerie’s hand and smiling.

“I don’t know yet. Jeff is so full of surprises. For all I know, he’s crazy enough to bring a minister here. He gave it to me the day after their Halloween party.”

Crystal smiled at Valerie. “What does your Mom think? I know you said she likes Jeff.”

“Mom is very happy. But the funny part of all of this is, she is seeing a guy that works with Jeff. She and Ted seem to be pretty close. I’m not going to ask Mom how close they are.” The girls giggled over that. They grabbed their coffee and went to work.

The first thing on Jeff’s agenda was to thank Andy for the party. Three of the leaders wanted to go with Jeff. Jeff was happy they wanted to come with him. He always wanted to have a good relationship with the leaders and Andy.

After the visit with Andy, they gathered the other leaders together. Jeff wanted to make sure the site would be enclosed. With colder weather, he hoped they could continue to work. Jeff was walking down a short flight of stairs when one of the steps slid out from under him and he fell to the floor.

Chester, who worked for Ray Taylor plumbing rushed over to Jeff.

“Don’t move, man. The way your leg is juxtaposed to your body, you have a broken leg. I can’t tell how bad it was, but we better call 9-1-1. Vincent, who was in charge of the carpenters looked at Henry with a stern look. Henry knew he was in trouble. When Andy showed up, everyone stepped back a bit.

“I can hear the sirens, so I am sure someone called for help. Jeff, what happened?”

“Andy, I had forgotten that these stairs weren’t finished. Vincent went for yellow tape, and I forgot. I went down the step and that was it. No harm, no foul. No one’s fault.”

The EMS showed up and attended to Jeff. Jeff was wincing in pain as they adjusted his for transportation. Andy was looking at the men gathered, and they could tell he didn’t buy Jeff’s story. He went back to his office in his trailer.

When he got back to his office, Andy called Valerie. He knew she was a bit of a high-strung redhead, so he chose his words carefully.

“Hi Valerie, it’s Andy.”

“What happened? Is Jeff all right? What hospital is he in? How bad is he hurt, tell me the truth, Andy. I know he swore you to silence, I know my Jeffery. Well?”

Andy finally was able to get in a word. “Valerie, Jeff tripped and has a broken leg. It is a simple fracture, but we had him taken to County just in case. He doesn’t know I called you, but I wanted you to know. All of the guys are sorry it happened, but Jeff swears it was just an accident.”

“Andy, do you think Jeff is covering for someone?”

“In a sense, yes, Valerie. But that’s Jeff. It would have to be deliberate before he would write it. I’m just going to let it go unless one of the leaders tells me differently.”

“I’m going to the County to be with him and bring him home. Not to be crappy or anything Andy, but knowing my Jeff, he will want to go to the site. I am taking him home.”

“Valerie, that is exactly what I think Jeff would do, so I’m glad you’re taking him home. He can take as much time as he wants. We all want him better.”

“Thanks, Andy,” Valerie told her supervisor what was happening. She had no problem letting Valerie have the rest of the day and the next day off to care for Jeff. Valerie ran out of the office.

When she got to the hospital, the lady at the reception desk did not have any information on Jeff. Valerie went to the emergency room and asked the nurse there. She found out Jeffery was taken to a room in the general ward. She was relieved that he was in a section for those who were not seriously injured.

When she walked in, Jeffery was watching a game on his phone. His leg was stretched out from the wheelchair.

“Jeffery, Baby. Are you in a lot of pain? Can I get anything for you?”

“I would like a “Hello” kiss, please. I’m not in a lot of pain. They have me a bit doped up. I just want to get out of here but must wait until the doctor releases me. I just want to get back to the job site.”

“Jeffery Thurman, even Andy said that is what you would do. He gave me explicit directions to take you straight home. You are not to go to the job site.”

“I want you to rest when we get home. Your body has had quite a trauma.”

“The doctor said my mouth and tongue were in great shape.”

“Is that all you think about? What’s between your legs?” Valerie said in a teasing way.

“No, Ginger Snap, I think about what’s between YOUR legs,” Jeff said with a sexy smile.

Since Jeff’s truck was at the job site, Valerie had to get Jeff into her car. When she pulled up to the discharge parking, the nurse was there with Jeff’s leg extended from the wheelchair. Valerie looked at Jeff, the car, and the nurse.

The nurse looked at Valerie and smiled. “If I may suggest, let’s put your husband in the back seat. This happens all of the time.”

Jeff backed into the backseat, the nurse held his leg and Valerie helped him slide into the car. When they were sure his leg was clear, they closed the door. Valerie thanked the nurse for her help, and they headed for the Rent-A-Movie, then the beer store.

Valerie was almost at the apartment when she saw the red and blue lights behind her. She was being pulled over by the police. When the cop walked up to the car, Valerie lowered her window.

“Yes, Officer?”

“Is everything all right Ma’am?" The cop was giving the back seat a visual inspection.

“Yes, sir. My husband was hurt at work, and I’m taking him to our apartment three blocks away. He has a broken leg, so he couldn’t fit in the front seat. I stopped for a movie and beer for him.”

The cop smiled. “Will you need any assistance getting him inside?”

“No, but thank you. You have been most kind. I appreciate your offer.”

“I hope he heals fast. Have a good afternoon.” And the cop walked back to his vehicle.

Valerie pulled into the middle of the drive so it would be easier for Jeff to get out. She handed him his crutches and walked him to the front door. She went back to move the car and park it properly. Now it was time for them to navigate the stairs.

Jeff was panting and sweating by the time he got to the door of their apartment. Valerie got him into the kitchen so she could use another chair to prop his leg. Jeff was muttering under his breath. Her phone started to buzz. Valerie exhaled in exasperation.

“Hello?” she said abruptly. “Hi, Andy. Yes, we just got in the door. Sorry for sounding rude. It’s been a difficult day. Do you want to talk to him? Sure, I will tell him, but, ah, well Andy. You know my Jeff.”

IndianCatz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndianCatz

“What did Andy have to say, Honey?”

“He just wanted to check on how you were and said to take your time. Just get better.”

“Valerie! Please hand me my phone.” His voice was firm.

She reluctantly gave him his phone. She turned to the living room. “Shit.”

“Hey Andy, Jeff. How are things going? Good, good, now to the reason I called. Tell me the truth.” Jeff was listening to Andy.

“Damn it. What are you going to do?” He was listening again. “Thank you, I owe you big time.”

Valerie looked at Jeff. She knew he was quite mad. He gave him a couple of minutes to settle down.

Jeff looked at Valerie, “Well you know Henry demanded Vincent take him to Andy. Then Henry spilled his guts. Andy said he was sure I wasn’t completely truthful with him. But since none of the workers were hurt, he knew I was just making the incident go away. Thankfully he isn’t filing a report against Henry.”

“Jeff, I think you have had enough trauma today. I want you to lay down and get some rest, please, Baby, please.”

Jeff agreed. He got his crutches, and Valerie let him do it. She knew he was still upset.

Two hours later, Valerie went in to check on Jeff. He was sitting on the edge of the bed, trying to put a pair of boxers on, and not being very successful. She felt sorry for Jeff.

“You know you look wonderful without them, Jeff.” Valerie smiled.

“In our current condition, neither he nor I am any good for much. I know it was an accident, but it still pisses me off.”

Valerie takes the shorts from Jeff and puts his leg back on the bed. She stands next to the bed with her hands on her hips.

“Well, Mr. Doom and Gloom, I am going to show you just how wrong you are.” Valerie teased.

Valerie stripped then got onto the bed and straddled Jeff’s face. She lowered her pussy onto Jeff’s face as she sucked his limp cock into her mouth. With her warm mouth sucking him, it wasn’t long before Jeff was completely hard.

Jeff moaned as he enjoyed her expertise at oral sex. Jeff locked Valerie’s vaginal lips in his mouth and ran his tongue the length of them. Occasionally, he would flick Valerie’s hard clit with his tongue. This always got a little yelp from Valerie.

Valerie had a firm grip on Jeff’s cock and had the skin pulled tight. With his cock head fully exposed, Valerie could lick and suck it like a lollipop. Hearing Jeff moan from her sucking made Valerie hotter. She could feel her juices starting to flow down Jeff’s tongue.

Jeff had his face buried deep into Valerie’s wet pussy; his tongue was flogging her lips, so he decided to include her tight opening. Jeff slid a finger into Valerie’s wet pussy and then slowly inserted it into her tight ass. Valerie grabbed his cock from her mouth. She was panting and moaning her approval of the intrusive finger. She sucked his cock into her mouth again.

Jeff’s other hand reached for Valerie’s tit and fondled and milked it. When he pinched and pulled her nipple, Valerie, inhaled around Jeff’s cock and her cum flooded Jeff’s face. Jeff licked and sucked as much of her cum as he could. But he stopped when he felt Valerie swallowing his loads of cum.

After Jeff licked all of her juices from her pussy as he could, and Valerie swallowed every drop his cock shot into her mouth, Valerie moved from on top of Jeff. Valerie curled up next to Jeff, still holding his cock, and Jeff was fondling her ass cheeks. Valerie pushed herself onto her elbow.

“What were you saying about not being much good in your current condition?” Valerie teased.

“Well,” Jeff was still panting, “being in a cast is hard enough without you making it harder.”

“Well, what if I told you I am going to put you in a kitchen chair and tell you to “stick it”?” Valerie said in a fake dominating tone.

“I guess I would have to be a smart-ass and ask where you would like it?” Jeff chuckled.

“Now, THAT’S my Jeff.” Valerie bent over and kissed Jeff, then his cock. Make sure you two get some rest. Your cast may be hard, but I can make YOU hard.”

The following morning, Valerie was in the kitchen making breakfast and a sandwich for lunch at work. Jeff snuck behind her and put his arms around her waist. Valerie hugged his arms and snuggled back to him. He reached for her robe tie and undid it. Valerie smiled over her shoulder at him.

Jeff turned off the stove and guided Valerie to the table. He pulled her panties down and bent her over the table. Valerie felt his hard cock against her bare ass cheeks. She reached behind her and held Jeff’s head. Jeff was fondling her breasts, and Valerie was loving it.

“Mmmm, now that’s my Magic Man.”

Jeff guided his cock between her wet lips. He had Valerie bent completely over the table so he could slide the entire length of his cock into her. Jeff held Valerie’s hips and gave her long slow strokes. His taking control made Valerie hot. Mmmm, yes, feels so good. Jeff began to stroke harder and faster. Valerie had him craving her sex.

Jeff grabbed a handful of Valerie’s hair and stroked her hard and fast. Valerie was panting and moaning. She was pushing back for him to go as deep into her as he could.

“God Jeff! Now, do it! I’m cumming.” Valerie demanded.

Jeff pounded her so hard; that she was raised a bit off the floor. Jeff shot the contents of his balls deep into Valerie’s wanting pussy. He didn’t stop until his balls were empty. When he stopped, Valerie turned around and kissed him long and hard.

“Oh, Jeff! That’s my Magic Man. I have been waiting for the time you felt strong enough to take me and take what is yours. I love you so much. Oh My God, Breakfast!”

“Baby, I turned the stove off, so I could turn you on.” Jeff smiled.

“You had me hot enough; you could have cooked breakfast on me. Shit, I’m running late. Baby, I have to go.”

“Go on Ginger Snap. I’ll finish up here.” Jeff kissed her and she left for work.

Jeff finished up in the kitchen. His leg was aching, but he figured that was all part of the process. He sat on the sofa and put his leg up on the pillow Valerie made for him. It felt good. He was trying to read his favorite outdoor magazine, but it didn’t help. He just could not get into it. That’s when his phone buzzed.

“Hello? Chester, hey man how are you?”

“Jeff, I called to let you know Ray is closing the company at the end of the year.”

“No Way! Ray Taylor Plumbing has been an institution for decades. His dad, Ray Senior, turned it over to him.”

“Yeah, I know. I started with Ray when I was nineteen. A smart-ass kid right outta high school. Ray Senior taught me ninety percent of what I know. He saved me a ton of grief with the shortcuts he taught me. I feel like I’m losing a big brother.”

“Hey, Chester, would you do me a huge favor?”

“Sure Jeff, anything for you.”

“Will you pick me up tomorrow after eight-thirty and take me to the job site?”

“Jeff, what is Andy going to say when you show up? Holy crap! What if Valerie finds out? I’ll take the beating from Andy, but Valerie? You’re on your own, man!”

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments