Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jeff woke up first the next morning. He was very grateful that he and Sam spent the money on inside plumbing. He snuck his slippers from under the covers and put the coffee pot on to perk. When he looked out, he saw that there had been a light powdery snow that night. He smiled because he knew that would make Valerie happy.

When the coffee finished perking, he took a cup to Valerie. When he got to her side of the bed, all he could see was the top of her head. The sight of his bride buried in the covers made him laugh. The covers started to move, and a tiny voice came out.

“Is it cold out there?” asked the tiny voice. Jeff just started laughing.

“I brought you a cup of coffee, but I’m not sure how to hand it to you.”

A petite hand emerged from the covers. Jeff was hysterical. He handed her the cup. It disappeared under the covers. The covers moved again, and he heard a slurping sound. Jeff was almost on the floor laughing.

More from the tiny voice. “Delicious.” That was all for Jeff. He sat in the chair next to the bed howling with laughter. He had tears rolling down his cheeks from laughing. When he settled down, he went back to the bedside. Slurp.

“Valerie, you’re killing me out here!” The cup emerged from under the covers almost empty.

“More please?” The tiny voice requested. Jeff couldn’t take any more. He pulled the covers back to find his bride curled up in the fetal position with an almost empty cup of coffee.

“Come out of there, you little imp.” Jeff was laughing as he handed Valerie her robe. When she sat on the edge of the bed, she already had her slippers on. Jeff just roared again.

Valerie got up and Jeff helped her into her robe. He got her another cup of coffee and brought it to her in front of the fire. He had added a couple of sticks while he waited for the coffee, so it was nice and warm for Valerie.

When Jeff sat down next to her, Valerie was all smiles. “I’m glad I make you laugh. You always make me laugh. I looked out of the window, and I saw the snow. Can we take a walk later? It’s New Year’s Eve and I want to enjoy all of it with you, Jeff.”

After a late breakfast, they bundled up against the cold and headed out for their walk. The snow was powder dry and rushed past them when the breeze blew. They walked down the path to the Romantic River, she was remembering the “sacrifice” to the Western Wind, the Enchanted Path. Her memory of the lush green foliage was all Valerie saw.

When they reached the waterfall, Valerie just stopped. It was obvious they could not go behind the fall. The snow may have made the rocks too slippery. They stood there remembering Valerie was holding onto Jeff’s arm wanting him to have the same feelings she was having. She looked up at him, he was smiling. He was there with her.

Valerie picked up a handful of snow and tossed it into the air. The breeze blew in the direction of the waterfall. Jeff put his arm around her and kissed her cheek. She hugged his arm.

“It looks like we may be getting more snow, baby. Hopefully, it will stay as dry snow.”

They slowly walked back to the cabin, retracing every step from their first time there. Jeff was in no hurry to go back, and neither was Valerie. They strolled enjoying every minute of the winter’s chill in their little paradise.

Kristal_Madness
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kristal_Madness

Back at the cabin, Jeff was hanging up their coats, and Valerie was making sandwiches for lunch. Valerie heated the coffee, and Jeff had a beer. They sat in front of the fireplace enjoying lunch and talking about their walk. Jeff said her cheeks were as red as her hair and she looked beautiful.

The walk in the winter air and full from the sandwiches made them drowsy. They decided to have a nap. They snuggled down under the covers and fell asleep. They would have plenty of time for their first New Year’s.

They slept longer than they anticipated, but they still had four hours before midnight. Valerie got their appetizers and dinner from the refrigerator and started to put the party together. Jeff brought her a Peppermint Patty and a beer for himself. He set the table for them and always made time to sneak in a hug or a kiss.

Jeff surprised Valerie with a candle on the table. When she saw it she gave him a big kiss. The next time she turned around, he had placed a daisy on the table. It would have been frozen if it were a real daisy, but he knew Valerie would love it.

When Valerie turned to place the potatoes on the table, she saw the daisy. She started to cry.

She walked over to Jeff and put her head on his chest. “Only my Magic Man,” she said weeping and sniffling. Jeff dobbed her eyes and nose and kissed her gently.

“I love my Ginger Snap.”

They dined and enjoyed the champagne. They wondered together what the new year would bring. Jeff said he hoped Ted and Liz were having a wonderful time together. It was their first New Year’s as well.

They were enjoying the warmth of the fire and the champagne. Valerie looked out and said, the sky was still cloud-covered. She was certain they would get more snow. She didn’t care. She was with her man in the place she loved.

The evening was closing in on midnight. The newlyweds were listening to upbeat music Valerie had downloaded on her phone. They even danced to a few tunes. It was almost midnight.

“Jeff, I have a tune I downloaded. It’s Guy Lombardo playing Auld Lane Syne. My Mom and Dad always played it at midnight. Mom told me that when they were going together, everyone played it. It was a tradition. Would you mind?”

“My Mom and Dad did as well. I am very happy you have it on your phone.”

It was five minutes to twelve. Jeff had filled their champagne glasses, and Valerie had her phone set for midnight. As the timer got to ten seconds, they started the countdown.

“5-4-3-2-1 HAPPY NEW YEAR,” and Guy Lombardo and his orchestra rang in the new year.

They crossed their arms and clinked their glass. They said, “I love you, Happy New Year” and sipped from their glass.

Valerie looked out of the window and shouted, “JEFF LOOK!”

When they looked out of the window, the clouds had parted, and the moonlight glistened from the waterfall. Just like their statue. They hugged each other and stared in awe at the magical sight. Their waterfall. Their new year. Their new life.

The End



Departed Soul

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments