Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

At eight forty-five the next morning, Chester was in Jeff’s driveway. Jeff was already at the bottom of the stairs when he pulled up in his truck.

When they got to the job site, many of the workers came over to the truck to ask Jeff how he was doing. They were shaking hands and exchanging good thoughts. Then they heard from behind the small crowd. It was Andy.

“Well, it took you longer than I thought it would. Jeff, what in sam hell are you doing here?”

“Andy, I just stopped by to say “Hi” and make sure the guys didn’t need anything. Honestly.”

“I can see it now,” Andy said sarcastically, “Jeff Thurman, politician. And Chester, are you going to run his campaign?”

Jeff interrupted, “Andy, Chester did me a favor. If you’re going to nail anyone’s hide to the tool shed, it should be mine.”

Andy was stroking his chin, “I hadn’t thought of that, but it’s a damn good idea. Jeff you could fall and – “ Andy never got to finish. From beyond the group came the voice of an unhappy woman.

“JEFFERY THURMAN! YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE. JUST WAIT UNTIL YOU GET BETTER!” Valerie was mad, mad as hell.

Jeff looked at Valerie walking up to the group, then he looked at Andy, then back to Valerie.

“Andy, can we talk about the deal with the tool shed?” Jeff was busted.

“Jeffery, what are you trying to do? What if you fall and break it again, or if you break your other leg, then what are you going to do? Call for an ambulance to bring you down here?”

Victor stepped in, “Jeff is one hell of a good man. We all are grateful for him. He listens to us and Andy. And Jeff, I’m not taking sides here, but we don’t want to see a good man hurt. We want you back, but not when you’re hurt. And Valerie, you’re not mad at Jeff. You’re just worried about him. Shows you’re a good woman. We all know that.”

Tom spoke up, “Jeff if anything comes up, we will call you, promise. Go home and get well.”

“All right. But ya have to understand. I’m not used to being at home every day. Going a little stir-crazy, I guess. Thank guys, thank you, Andy. I’ll have Chester take me back home.”

Valerie shouted, “JEFFERY!”

Everybody started laughing. Valeri brought her car up and they got Jeffery in the back seat. The crowd broke up and returned to work. Andy went back toward his trailer shaking his head.

When they got into the car, Valerie said, “Jeff, what if something and you hurt yourself worse than you are now? I love you and I need you. Even when you’re not hurt, I worry about you every day. You have a hazardous job, Baby.”

Jeff’s head was hanging a little low. “I’m sorry Ginger Snap. I guess I was just getting claustrophobic. I have never been confined like this before. I am sorry Valerie, and I promise not to do it again.”

Valerie helped Jeff up the stairs to their apartment, when she opened the door, she turned to Jeff with a stern look. “And when did we get a cleaning lady?”

“Oops,” Jeff hoped his bad puppy look would get him out of trouble.

“I’m calling my Mom and have her come over here and babysit you until I get home. Jeffery, what am I to do with you?”

“Give me a kiss?” He looked so pathetic with his embarrassment and his crutches.

“What do you want for dinner, Jeff?” He didn’t answer.

“Jeff? Jeffery, answer me.”

“Ah, well, there’s a pot for beef soup in the refrigerator. It just needs to go on the stove to heat. We’re out of garlic bread.”

Valerie walked over to Jeff. He could tell her stern face was becoming harder for her to keep up. She stood in front of him, looking him straight in the eyes. She closed her eyes and shook her head. She looked up, put her arms around his neck, and warmly kissed him.

“Now I know why, Mom called Dad a shithead sometimes. And you think I’m going to marry you when you act like this?”

“Yes,” was his only response.

“Go into the living room, and I’ll bring you a beer. I am going to take a shower, and then I’ll get you in the tub. After that, we can have a beer before dinner.”

“Can I help you get ready for your shower?”

“There is plenty of time, that you can see me naked, or have me do a strip for you.”

Jeff went into the living room, put on some music, and sat with his beer. He knew she was right, but at least she listened to his reasons. It wasn’t long before Valerie came into the living room and took Jeff into the bath for his tub.

When he was adjusting the water, Valerie took her robe off. Jeff was getting into the tub when he looked back at Valerie. He was almost in the tub when he saw she was naked.

“That’s not fair,” He complained.

While he washed, Valerie would swing her tits just out of his reach. She would hold them and squeeze them while Jeff tried to finish his tub. When Valerie reached for his towel, she bent over to pick it up. He had a full view of her delicious openings.

She helped him out of the tub and helped dry him. She gave special attention to his hard cock. She told him she didn’t want him to catch a cold as she dried his balls and sucked his cock. Then she helped Jeff onto the bed.

“Are you comfortable?” she asked his erection. “I don’t want you to get a chill. I need to keep you wrapped up and warm.”

With that, Valerie smiled at Jeff and straddled him. She held his cock as she rubbed it between her wet pussy lips. Then she guided his cock into her pussy and slowly slid down his shaft until it was fully inserted into her.

Valerie leaned forward just enough for Jeff to grab her tits, but not enough to suck them. Jeff pulled Valerie closer and sucked her tit into his mouth. When he did that, Valerie slowly began to move up and down on his cock. Jeff couldn’t push up much because of his leg, so he had to take whatever Valerie gave him.

Valerie bent down for Jeff to suck her tits as much as he wanted. While he enjoyed the arousal of her breasts, Valerie was almost twerking on his cock. Jeff was getting to the point of no return quickly. Without any notice, Jeff rolled on top of Valerie and stroked her with his long and deep strokes.

DarkBeautySophiaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DarkBeautySophiaTS

“Jeff, your leg.”

He wasn’t listening. Jeff pumped his aching hard-on as deep into Valerie as he could, all the while sucking her tits and nipping on her erect nipples. Valerie had pulled her legs up so her thighs were next to Jeff’s torso. He could plunge into her as deeply as he wanted.

The piston action of Jeff’s cock in and out of her and his oral attention to her hot tits was driving Valerie closer to her needed climax. When the first load of cum shot into Valerie, her climax started. With each stroke, Jeff shot more cum into Valerie, her cum flowed down his cock and onto his balls.

She groaned and panted next to Jeff’s face. The heat from Valerie’s breath around Jeff’s neck aroused him even more. He stroked her harder and faster, and her climax flowed from deep within her sex sleeve.

Panting from sexual exhaustion, Jeff gently rolled off Valerie. He started to get up, and Valerie stopped him.

“Where are you going, Magic Man?”

“I’m going to get your warm washcloth for you. I know you enjoy that.”

“You are amazing. This time, let me get a warm washcloth for you. My heart is still pounding from what you gave me.

When she came back with the warm cloth, she kissed Jeff’s cock and wrapped the warm cloth around him. She looked at him lovingly, unwrapped the cloth, kissed his cock again, and wrapped it up again.

Valerie put her robe on and turned to Jeff, “Take your time. I’m going to check the stove. We should have time for another beverage.” Valerie left for the kitchen.

Jeff was not far behind her, and he heard her laughing. When he got into the kitchen, Valerie handed him a beer, she was still chuckling.

“What’s funny?”

”We didn’t turn the stove on.” Valerie burst into laughter.

Valerie put the pot back into the refrigerator while Jeff called Pedro’s Pizza.

While they waited, they had another beer and light casual with country western music in the background. The conversation came around to the day’s activities. Jeff finally asked Valerie what Andy said when he called her.

“Andy didn’t call me. Mom did.” Valerie said a bit sheepishly.

“Okay Benedict Arnold, where else do you have your spies posted?” Jeff asked in a semi-accusatory voice.

‘Now, Jeff, don’t yell at Ted. He is worried about you like everyone else. Don’t be mean to him.”

“That’s it! Traitors must be dealt with harshly. I will no longer put up with such sedation,” Jeff said in a comic voice. “Are you ready to pay for your treason?”

“What, how, I mean Jeff what are you up to? You have that look in your – wait, Jeff! Oh shit!”

Jeff grabbed the tie from around Valerie’s robe and held it above his head as a victory trophy. Then he removed her robe and flung it across the kitchen. He picked Valerie up and placed her on the table. Her feet were on the table, and Jeff held her knees and spread her legs apart. Valerie smiled. She knew her man.

Jeff raised his hand above his head and announced, “This woman has committed high treason against the king of apartment 2A. She will be dealt with the punishment as decreed by the ancient laws.

Jeff sat in a chair between Valerie’s legs. He licked and nipped the inside of her thighs. He slowly worked his way to the red “V, “ his goal. He slowly licked Valerie’s lips until his tongue parted them. He now had full access to her inviting opening. Jeff enjoyed knowing he was arousing Valerie. He wanted her to have the same immense pleasure she had given him earlier.

Jeff’s oral seduction made Valerie involuntarily move her hips back and forth and up and down trying to get as much attention from Jeff’s tongue as possible. She wanted his tongue licking her insides and flogging her clit, firm and fast.

Jeff had her legs firmly locked in his arms as he pulled her to the edge of the table and looked down at Valerie.

“Now you must pay the price of your crime.”

Valerie acted as though she were trying to get away, then Jeff slid his cock into her. Valerie spread her legs as far apart as possible. She stretched her arms across the table in total submission.

“I am guilty of the crimes that I have been accused of. I accept my punishment with no regrets and would do it again.”

Jeff slowly slid his cock into Valerie. She cooed as he inserted it into her until he felt his balls against her tight ass cheeks. Jeffery increased his tempo and the strength of his pumping into Valerie’s tender pussy. She was humping back to stroking. The beads of water formed on their bodies as they fought for their climax.

Jeff pumped harder, and Valerie pulled her legs up to her torso. Jeff was stroking deep into Valerie, and she was moaning and mewing as her climax was building. Valerie’s panting and moaning were getting louder and more frequent. She was panting faster and harder as Jeff increased his stroking.

Valerie had moved to a position where Jeff would hit her cervix with his cock head. After his cock hit her cervix for the third time, Valerie yelped, and her climax flooded Jeff’s pounding cock. When Jeff felt the contractions of Valerie’s pussy around his cock, Jeff’s cum shot from his balls. His shot hit Valerie’s cervix as did the second shot. Valerie whimpered and gave her weight to the table in exhaustion.

Jeff stood between Valerie’s legs using the table for support. He looked at her. Valerie’s eyes were closed, but she had the look of a satisfied woman. When she looked up at Jeff, her eyes were filled with love.

“Oh god, Ginger Snap. You are everything a guy would desire. Beautiful, funny, smart, and a wonderful lover. I am the luckiest guy in the world. I love you, Baby.”

“Jeff, you fulfill every dream I have ever had. Every dream. That’s why I call you my Magic Man.”

Jeff helped Valerie from the table and retrieved her robe and tie. He helped her into it and brought her a cold beer. He got into his robe; his leg was a bit sore from standing during their activity. He didn’t care. He was going to get a beer for himself when a knock came at the door.

“Pedro’s Pizza. Delivery for Thurman!”

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments