Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Morning came, and Jeff was awakened by the smell of coffee brewing. He pulled on his briefs and followed the intoxicating aroma. When he got to the kitchen, Valerie was quietly arranging the table. Which may not seem like much, but she was only wearing her panties and tennis shoes. When she would bend over the table to place a knife or anything else, her full breasts would swing back and forth to her motions.

“Good morning, Ginger Snap. How are you this morning?”

“God, Jeff. You scared me out of two years of growth. How long have you been standing there?”

Valerie looked down at Jeff’s briefs. A big smile came over her face as she stared at the bulge in Jeff’s briefs. She walked over to him and slid her hand down his briefs and got a firm grip on his enlarging cock.

“Hmm. I was going to fix ham for us, but I think I’ll fix the ham for you. I am going to have sausage. What a big sausage link. I hope I can eat it all.”

Valerie pulled Jeff’s briefs down to the floor. His cock sprang from its confines into Valerie’s face. She gave him a devilish grin while she wrapped her fingers around his throbbing cock and slowly stroked it.

With her other hand, Valerie gently massaged his balls. Occasionally, she would stroke him faster, then return to her sensual hand job. Valerie looked at Jeff and slowly got on her knees in front of him. She was looking at him, as she ever so sensually swallowed his aching cock. Valerie’s head was bobbing up ad down as she sucked him. Valerie was enjoying pleasing him.

Jeff was long past the point of no return. Softly he held Valerie’s head, it was his way of encouraging her to get him to cum. But Jeff was not in control. Valerie had Jeff where he had taken her so many wonderful times. She wanted him to cum as hard as he had made her cum in the creek.

Jeff could not hold back any longer. He shot a strong stream into Valerie’s mouth. As she swallowed his sex juice, she continued to suck Jeff. That was all he could take. Jeff held her head tightly and began stroking his demanding cock in and out of her mouth. With each thrust, Valerie sucked more of his cum from his balls.

Valerie had sucked every ounce from Jeff. Jeff stood there. His cock going limp, and he was weak and exhausted. All of his strength, Valerie had removed from his body.

“Now that’s how I want my man. Happy and satisfied. Maybe for lunch, I’ll finish that hand job and you can smear icing on your Ginger Snap. How does that sound, Magic Man?”

Jeff looked at Valerie smiling as he stepped out of his briefs, “I have a question. If that is what you’re thinking about for lunch, where are you going to bury my body?”

Valerie gave Jeff his first cup of coffee and then went back to making breakfast. The aroma filled the cabin and Jeff was enjoying watching Valerie shift her butt from side to side to fit the need. She was going to ask Jeff a question but caught him watching her.

Valerie picked up the percolator and walked over to where Jeff was sitting. She took his cup from him, filled it, then set it on the table and placed the percolator next to it. She bent over, held his face, and kissed him. Then she turned around, pulled down her panties, sat her naked butt on his lap, and sensually moved it around and around and back and forth.

“Now you watch, experience, and enjoy the fact that you have a woman who will please you in any way possible. If you like what I did to your sausage, wait until you see what I have in store for your hot buns.” Valerie walked away swaying her butt in front of Jeff and smiling at him.

They finished breakfast and Valerie cleaned up the dishes and Jeff dried them. Valerie went to get dressed for their adventure and Jeff packed his backpack. They walked onto the porch and Valerie looked toward the path. She turned to Jeff with great anticipation. She was going to follow the Enchanted Path.

When they got to the start of the path, Jeff held back some small limbs. He looked at Valerie and motioned her to go ahead. The path was plush green and smelled so fresh. Valerie bent over to sniff a flower. When she stood up, she had a big smile on her face.

A little farther down the path, there was a clearing. Not very big, but the grass was like a carpet, and the trees above let just enough sunlight through to keep the air warm. It was going to be a warm day, perfect to be in the woods. Valerie stopped. She didn’t move at all. She looked at Jeff who smiled at her. Valerie wanted to start the game.

Valerie knew why Jeff brought her here. She loved the games he wove around their loving. He had a way of mixing the beauty of the woods and life into a sensual experience. The thought of being naked and having sex with Jeff here was making Valerie wet. Her heart was beginning to beat a little faster. She wondered what Jeff had planned.

“Jeff. Somethings, somethings happening. I feel a little dizzy.”

Jeff smiled knowing Valerie was starting their charade. He removed his tee shirt and went over to hold her. Valerie felt his bare chest and rubbed her cheek against him. She loved how he smelled, and it was making her more aroused.

Jeff unrolled a thin blanket from inside his backpack, knelt down, and spread it on the ground.

“Do you think you should lie down? I don’t want you to fall.”

“No, I just feel different. I feel so good, so warm. The air is so fresh.”

Jeff watched as Valerie removed her top and bra. She stretched her arms behind her head exposing her large breasts and thrusting them out. Then she hugged herself and fondled her breasts. With her hand, she held her breast and used her other hand to rub and play with her nipple. Then she reversed and did the same with her other breasts.

Jeff couldn’t help getting hard as he watched Valerie’s version of Salome’s dance of seduction before the king. Valerie removed her shorts and panties. Her hands were rubbing up and down her body. She would cup her breasts, then glide her hands down her torso then between her legs.

MariaTyler1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaTyler1

As Jeff was removing his shorts and briefs, Valerie started to lower herself to the blanket, like she was slowly sliding down a pole with one arm outstretched to the sky. Valerie was seductively moving on the blanket. She was still running her hands up and down her torso, but now, when she got to her groin, Valerie opened her legs and pulled them toward her head.

Jeff reached into his backpack and pulled out a satin tie. Valerie lay beneath Jeff staring at his growing cock and balls. She reached up and fondled them much to Jeff’s delight. He stood over Valerie and tied her to a small tree.

Jeff reached into his backpack again and pulled out a small bottle with a dropper. He sat on his heels and spread Valerie’s legs. He inched up to her dripping pussy and pulled her onto his thighs. Valerie looked down her body at Jeff. She could see the top of his cock just above her red pubic hair. She wanted it inside of her.

The vision of Valerie lying on the soft blanket with her arms tied above her head was erotic. With all of the plush greenery around them, her shining red hair accentuated her soft body. Jeff was enjoying the sight, as he unscrewed the bottle and extracted the eyedropper with clear liquid. He looked at Valerie with a loving smile.

Jeff hovered the eye dropper over Valerie’s right tit and let two drops fall from it. He did the same to her left tit and waited. Valerie’s eyes widened.

“Jeff, it felt so cold at first but now it is warm, and the fragrance is intoxication.”

Jeff slowly and methodically traced a trail from both of Valerie’s tits, to her sternum. Then drop by drop, he traced a path to her navel. Valerie was cooing and moving as though she was being fondled. After he traced around her navel, leaving two drops in her navel, Jeff continued his journey to the pubic mound. He dropped the liquid closer together now and was just at her clit.

Jeff slid his aching cock into Valerie’s demanding pussy. He entered her slowly and Valerie moaned as he penetrated her. Once inside her, Jeff released three droplets of the liquid onto her clit. Jeff started with her breasts. He fondled and massaged them. As he did, the liquid would get warmer. He massaged her entire torso. Under his hands, Valerie cooed and moaned.

Jeff moved so he was on top of Valerie. He started to stroke her soaked pussy with a steady in-and-out rhythm. As he pumped Valerie, their bodies rubbed together. Valerie was getting hotter and closer to her climax. When she felt the warmth of the liquid on her clit, Valerie squirmed and moaned.

“Oh, Jeff. Please, harder, please. It feels like you are growing bigger in me. NOW!”

Valerie’s climax flooded Jeff’s cock and balls. He could feel her sweet nectar dripping from him onto the blanket. But Jeff could not stop. He was starting to climax. With each stream, he shot into Valerie she would moan in delight. He pumped every ounce of sperm he had into Valerie’s demanding pussy. It was almost as though she was sucking it from his balls.

Exhausted, Jeff collapsed on top of Valerie. She wrapped her legs around him and held him so he could not leave her. She wanted him inside her. Eventually, he was released and rolled next to Valerie. They rolled to kiss, a soft kiss but a passionate kiss.

Jeff got up to untie Valerie. She was watching his cock and balls, knowing they would be filling her again, soon. He got into his backpack again and pulled out a bottle of red wine and two glasses. Valerie sat up as Jeff handed her a glass. They clinked their glasses as they always did before the first sip. This time they entwined their arms for their first sip. Then they kissed again.

The sun was getting closer to the West. It was time to go back through the Enchanted Path. They picked up the remnants of their afternoon of loving and started back. Valerie went back and picked up a leaf she found on the ground by their love fest.

“Jeff, do you think it would be wrong to take this leaf? I didn’t break it from a limb or anything. It was lying next to our blanket. What do you think?”

“My guess, Sweetheart, the leaf would be very happy knowing someone cared enough to take it along. I think it is a good sign.”

They started back down the path, gently pushing aside the small branches that they passed. When they got inside the cabin, Valerie wanted to freshen up, but the strange feeling of the liquid was still with her. Even the smell of the air and trees. It was like her body absorbed the fragrances.

Jeff said he would unpack the backpack. He told Valerie to throw her clothes outside of the bath and he would put them in the laundry along with his. He was putting the rest of the wine from the second bottle in the refrigerator when he heard Valerie call him.

“JEFF, come here, please.”

Jeff ran into the bathroom to see what was wrong.

“Jeff, look.”

Valerie turned to face Jeff. In her bright red hair was a soft pink flower. It had just enough stem to keep it in place. Jeff just stared at the flower and Valerie.

“Say something, Jeff,” Valerie pleaded.

“Valerie, I have been coming up here for the last eight or nine years. I have walked most of this property up and down looking for rabbits, or for another place to fish. Valerie, I have never seen any type of flower like that. I have no idea where it came from.

“Jeff, do you have a small glass or cup?”

“Sure, Sweetie.”

Jeff returned with a small glass cup. Valerie put some water in it. She ever so gently removed the flower from her hair. Along with the flower and its stem came a few strands of red hair. She put the arrangement next to her side of the bed. When they went to bed that night, Valerie looked at the flower. Where did it come from?

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments