Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

As always, all too soon, summer began its ritual of turning leaves to the colors of fall. The morning air was crisp now, and a jacket was needed against the morning chill. Jeff was dressed and went out the door early. He had a meeting with the leaders and did not want to be late. He stopped by the donut shop and then headed for the construction site.

Valerie was getting ready for work. She looked at her sandals. They took her to a memory of her time with Jeff. The Enchanted Path, the Romantic River, and being the virgin sacrifice to the Western Wind. He was her Magic Man. She wanted to tell her friends at work, but to her, it was so wonderful, she was afraid they wouldn’t believe her. She hugged her sandals and then put on her tennis shoes. She left for work.

Jeff had gotten home before Valerie, so he put a kettle of water on the stove to warm. He was hanging his jacket in the closet and thought to himself, the afternoon had gotten much cooler than he anticipated. A good hot shower was next on his list.

He had finished his shower and put on his sweats for warmth and comfort. Just as he walked into the kitchen, Valerie came into the apartment. She was hanging up her jacket, shivered a little then looked at Jeff.

He walked over to her and kissed her. “Damn, it has gotten cold.”

Jeff smiled, looking at her hard nipples, “So I see.”

“Jeffery Thurman, is that all you think about is sex?”

“No, Baby. Mostly I think about you. Hmmm, come to think about it, it’s the same difference. Hey, what is your preference, hot tea, merlot, or a hot shower?”

“I’m going for the hot shower first, then I put the dinner in the oven. Then let’s have a hot toddy to end the chill.”

“Great,” Jeff said. “I’ll put the dinner in. Take your time.

Jeff had just finished putting the dinner in the oven when Valerie came in tying her warm robe. Jeff poured their hot tea and added just enough whiskey to chase the chill. Valerie sat on the couch with her legs curled under her, and her hands wrapped around the warm cup.

“Jeff, how did your meeting go? Everybody happy?”

“It went well, there was a small thing that came up. We agreed in a short time. But guess what! They are already talking about the Halloween party. I can’t believe it’s just six weeks away.”

“I want my Enchanted Cabin back.” Valerie pouted. "You made me feel so wonderful.”

“I agree. You were beautiful! More tea?”

When Jeff came back with the kettle, Valerie was smiling. The smile of a girl remembering her dreamland. Jeff smiled and interrupted her reverie.

“Here’s your tea, do you want another shot of courage?”

Valerie looked at Jeff. Her smile had changed. She reached out to Jeff and traced his cock with her finger. Valerie was getting that special smile of hers. Jeff pushed his cock against her finger.

Valerie put her cup on the end table and was retracing his cock again. She untied her robe and opened it just enough for him to see her cleavage. Valerie retraced his cock and then gave it a firm squeeze. Jeff was slowly reacting to her attention. The bulge in his sweatpants was growing.

Valerie put her hands on either side of Jeff’s hips and slowly pulled his sweatpants down. Her smile had turned to her seductive grin. When she had pulled them down to a certain point, Jeff’s cock sprang out, staring Valerie right in her face. She reached behind Jeff and rubbed his ass cheeks. She used one finger and traced between his cheeks.

“Mmmm, look what my man has for me, “Valerie cooed, and she continued to rub his ass cheeks. “And it’s all mine to do with as I please. What do I want to do first?”

Valerie wrapped Jeff’s balls in her hand and pulled on them gently. Then she rolled them around in her hand massaging them. She gently blew on the tip of his cock which made it jump a little. Valerie smiled at the results.

Jeff was getting hotter by the minute, but he did not want her to stop. Valerie used her tongue on the tip of his cock and flicked it. His cock jumped again, and Valerie giggled. She wrapped her fist around his hard cock and started to pull it up and down. Jeff was moaning, and Valerie’s seduction continued.

She put her lips on the very tip of his cock and sucked it into her mouth to the base. Jeffery put his hands on her head, but Valerie gently and slowly moved them away.

“Mm-mm-mm," she admonished. It was all she could say. She had his cock deep in her throat.

Valerie reached around and held his ass cheeks in her hands and used them to push him forward to match her up-and-down sucking. It was all Jeff could do to keep from shoving his cock in and out of her mouth. Valerie removed her robe.

She continued to fondle his ass and suck him with her slow even strokes. She could tell by his cock, he was about to climax. Valerie wanted to make his orgasm strong. She looked up at Jeff and released his cock from her mouth. She wrapped him in her hand and stroked him.

“It’s so hard to believe that the weather is getting colder,” Valerie cooed as she grinned at Jeff seductively. “It won’t be long before the rain starts to freeze, and everything will glaze over.”

It was all Jeff could take. With Valerie’s next stroke, Jeff shot his first stream of cum all over Valerie’s chest and tits. The following streams of cum found their mark just as the first one. Jeff had shot a thick coating of cum on Valerie.

What Valerie did next almost made Jeff’s knees collapse. Valerie sucked his cock back into her mouth, then started to rub his cum over her tits. She would stop sucking him and use her hand on his weakening cock. Jeff sat down heavily on the couch.

MelissaLauren
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelissaLauren

Jeff looked at Valerie still panting from his climax. "You missed some,” he said jokingly.

“Oh, damn.” Valerie ran her finger over her chest. She looked at it and saw some of the liquid on her finger. “Can’t waste any of it.” And she put her finger in her mouth and removed the liquid.

Jeff smiled at Valerie. “You know paybacks could be interesting,” he said.

Valerie said, “I’m banking on it,” then walked to the stove shaking her butt for Jeff.

They had the usual casual conversation during dinner. Jeff told Valerie about the discussion with the guy and his concern. And how Andy ended the meeting with the surprise Halloween party. He told us he would like to have it the Saturday before, hopefully, it wouldn’t interfere with other plans.

“What do you want to go as?" Valerie asked. "This will be fun.”

“Adam and Eve!” Jeffery announced. “I did some looking at lunch today. They have these body suits that are flesh-toned and have fig leaves attached. What do you think?”

Valerie was laughing as she agreed to the outfits. “I should call Mom and ask her if she would want to do with us.”

“Great idea. Ginger Snap, call your Mom and I’ll cover KP duty.”

“Hi, Mom. How are you? Listen, Jeff’s company is planning a Halloween party, would -. Oh, really? That is too cool. What are you going to go as? You’re kidding. Wait until I tell Jeff, he’ll love it. Talk soon, love ya.”

“You’re all smiles, what’s up?

“Ted has already asked Mom to the party. This is hilarious, they are going to go as hippies. Isn’t that a riot?” Valerie was giggling.

“That is crazy, but you know, Baby, they were us during Woodstock. It really fits them. I can’t wait to see this. And imagine the look on their face when they see us.”

“I hope Mom doesn’t ground me.” They enjoyed a good laugh at the thought of Valerie being grounded.

The evening passed quickly with the conversation about the party and Mom and Ted. Jeff was walking out of the bathroom when came into the bedroom. She walked into the bathroom saying she would be long. That’s just what Jeff wanted to hear.

When Valerie came out, Jeff had the bed sheets almost on the floor. He grabbed her from behind and laid her on the bed. He straddled her and tied her hands to the headboard. Then he tied her legs, so they were bent. Jeff slowly slid between her legs and stretched his arms to fondle Valerie’s tits and pull her hard nipple.

He settled between her legs and ever so lightly ran his tongue up and down Valerie’s pussy lips. Valarie was mewing like a kitten already. The more he licked and sucked her lips, the more Jeff would squeeze and milk her ample breasts.

After several minutes, Jeff moved up Valerie’s torso licking and nipping at her body. When he went to her tits, he guided his stiff cock into her dripping pussy then licked and sucked her tits. Valerie was panting and moaning in anticipation of her climax. Jeff wanted her to wait just a little longer.

He got off of Valerie and reached under the covers that were piled at the edge of the bed. He brought out a vibrator and the tube marked “Romance”. Valerie’s eyes widened. She couldn’t wait to see his plan.

Jeff put some of the gel into his hand. Carefully he lifted Valerie’s ass so he could apply the gel. It felt nice and warm between Valerie’s ass cheeks. Jeff slowly began to insert his finger into Valerie’s tight anal opening. As he slid his finger into her, Valerie moaned with delight. Jeff stroked her tight opening for a while and then teased her with a second finger at her opening.

Valerie’s eyes widened as Jeff began the slow insertion of his two fingers. Valerie whimpered with the insertions and pushed down so they were completely in her bowel. She moved up and down on his fingers as much as her bindings would allow.

Jeff removed his fingers and Valerie gave him a pouty look. Her pout turned to a seductive grin when she watched Jeff apply it to his cock. He did so to imitate him pulling on his cock. He started to guide his cock toward Valerie.

He lifted her ass onto his thighs and moved so his cock was right at her tight opening. Jeff gently started to insert his cock into her ass as Valerie moan in delight. Once Jeff had his cock into her bowel balls deep, he inserted the vibrator into her drenched pussy. He turns it to the highest setting.

He bent over Valerie and kissed and tongued her hard and deep. His hands were fondling Valerie’s tits. With everything in place, Jeff began to stroke in and out of Valerie’s tight ass. She was panting and moaning trying to hump with every thrust Jeff was giving her.

Valerie broke from Jeff’s lips thrashing her head from side to side, panting and moaning. Her climax flooded over Jeff’s cock and balls. Jeff had just begun to climax when Valerie collapsed from her climax. Jeff emptied his balls into Valerie’s bowel and then dropped on top of her.

Jeff untied her hands and her arms dropped to the mattress like dead weights, her legs did the same when he untied them. He went into the bathroom brought out her warm washcloth and placed it between her legs and covered her with the sheet.

Jeff cuddled next to Valerie, her moaning and panting had subsided. She moved as close to Jeff as she could. She rested her head on his arm. She loved his strength. They were wrapped in each other’s arms.

“I love you, Valerie.”

“Oh, and I love you, Magic Man. Mmmm, what you do to me.”

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments