Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The next morning, Valerie was visibly sad. Jeff dressed poured her coffee and took it into the bedroom. He stopped and watched Valerie arrange her gown and his robe on the bed. The bed was as they left it when they got up. He heard Valerie sniffing.

“What’s wrong, Ginger Snap?” Jeff said tenderly.

“I don’t want to leave; I don’t want this to end. You made this so wonderful Jeff.” Valerie was tearing up now.

“It was wonderful, wasn’t it? You looked absolutely gorgeous. Your gown was from Heaven, and you looked like an angel. My sweet girl.”

“Jeff, if Abby is on duty, can we stop in for just one last look? She made it so elegant for us.”

“I don’t see why not.” Jeff smiled.

Valerie finished packing, and Jeff zipped the suitcase. When he picked up the suitcases, Valerie was sobbing. When they walked out of the room, Valerie looked back one more time. Jeff rang for the elevator.

Valerie heard the ding of the elevator and joined Jeff. When they got to the lobby, they went by the bar from the night before. Valerie looked even more disappointed.

“Darn it! I should have taken her picture last night. She was so good to us and made us so happy. I should have taken it last night.” Valerie chastised herself.

“Excuse me, who are you looking for?” Abby said from behind them.

“ABBY! Valerie shouted. “I’m so glad you’re here. I wanted your picture for my memory book, and I should have taken it last night, and I was afraid you wouldn’t be here.

“I wouldn’t miss you two leaving without saying not goodbye but see you soon. You made me happy I have this job. It isn’t often I see a couple as much in love as you two. How do you want my picture?”

“Would you mind going behind the bar and holding a martini glass?”

“I’ll tell you what I’ll do. It may be a bit early, but I will make your drinks from last night for you. It’s my wedding present.”

“OH ABBY!” Valerie grabbed Abby and gave her a big hug.

Valerie took many pictures as Abby prepared their drinks. They sat at the bar talking when the manager looked in. When he saw it was Valerie and Jeff, he smiled and walked up to the bar.

“Would you like a picture of you two and Abby?”

“Yes, please, please,” Valerie begged.

The manager let them go behind the bar and have the pictures taken with Abby.

“Will you send me a copy?”

“I promise, I will send you a copy. Thank you so very much.” Valerie was smiling ear to ear.

Valerie got in the car and Jeff closed her door. He got in and looked at her. He reached over and kissed her on the cheek.

“I love you, Mrs. Thurman.”

“I love you, Mr. Thurman.”

Jeff started the car and they headed for home. Valerie was very quiet for quite a while, then she turned and looked at Jeff.

“Jeff, you have made me the happiest woman on earth. Not for the extravagant weekend, but just for being my husband. You are my world.”

“I feel the same way about your Ginger Snap. I love the thought of spending the rest of my life with you.”

When they got to their apartment, it was midafternoon. Jeff had the suitcases and Valerie had the keys. When she opened the door, she turned to Jeff with a silly grin. She looked at the suitcases the at Jeff.

“You don’t have to carry me over the threshold,” Valerie giggled.

“Someone is in a feisty mood,” Jeff was laughing.

He took the suitcases into the bedroom while Valerie called her mom. Jeff put the laundry into the basket and put the suitcases away. He heard Valerie make a happy sound and walked into the living room. She was still talking to her mom, so he went to get a beer from the refrigerator.

When Valerie got off the phone she called out to Jeff.

“Bring one for me, please. I think you will like the news.” Valerie sounded excited.

“What’s up, Baby?”

“Well, Mom and Ted are going “steady” as she puts it. My sixty-year-old teenager. And my uncle has been in talks with Ray Taylor about keeping the business open. Mom isn’t sure what their deal is, but she did say Ray was very excited.”

“Going steady?” Jeff chuckled. “When are you going to have “that talk” with her?”

“Like the book she wanted to read to me. “Listen, Daughter” It would tell me everything I needed to know about “that”.”

“You must have memorized it and updated it many times over, Sexy! Say, I’m getting hungry, are you? I’d like to suggest we go to the Broken Bottle for a late lunch or early dinner. What say you?”

“You know that sounds good for some reason. Give me five minutes and I’m ready.”

The day had turned very cold as they headed for the bar and grill. Jeff had the heat on full blast and was happy the car was still somewhat warm from the drive home. Hopefully, it will have a little heat left when they go home later.

There weren’t many in the bar, so they chose a seat away from the main bar. The server brought water and a menu. They ordered beer and the server left. They talked about her Mom and Ted going steady. Jeff teased Valerie about it. They also speculated about her uncle and Ray having a merger of some type. Jeff was very pleased with that news.

Jeff ordered a burger and fries, and Valerie ordered a brat and fries. When dinner came, it was still steaming. Valerie picked up her sandwich and opened her mouth very wide. She was staring at Jeff. He looked back at her grinning.

Valerie slid the sandwich into her mouth, still staring at Jeff. She took a bite, licked her lips, and gave him a sexy smile.

“Mmmm, very good. But yours is much better and more satisfying.”

Jeff stood up and acted as though he was going for his zipper when Valerie mumbled around her mouthful of sandwich, “Jeffery Thurman don’t you dare. Sit down.” Valerie mumbled.

Jeff broke into a hearty laugh as Valerie tried to put part of the sandwich back into her mouth. When she could she finally chastised Jeff.

“Jeffery, you are such a bad boy. Oooh. Just wait until I get you home.”

“Can we leave now?” Jeffery teased.

“Jeffery!” Valerie acted as though she was scolding him.

They finished their meal without further incident and sat back to relax. Jeff started to reminisce about their weekend. He was bragging about how beautiful Valerie looked. And then in her nightgown. He couldn’t stop telling her how beautiful she looked. He kept referring her to as an angel.

Valerie started the return to reality. “I’m not looking forward to going to work tomorrow. I have had such a magical weekend with my husband. I love calling you husband. It makes my heart feel warm. I have never had, been, I don’t know Jeff, so lucky and felt so wonderful. Thank you for loving me.”

“I agree,” Jeff added. “You made the weekend wonderful. You’re a beautiful woman, Valerie. I am a lucky guy, there’s no doubt about that. Thank you for marrying me. You’ve made my life wonderful and complete.”

They were getting ready to leave, Jeff said he was going to go and warm up the car for her. Valerie touched Jeff’s arm to stop him. She suggested going with him, getting in the cold car, getting home, and then getting in a nice warm shower together.

Jeff looked at Valerie, “I’ll race you to the car.” And out of the bar they ran.

Jeff unlocked the door and let it swing open. He surprised Valerie and picked her up and carried her across the threshold. When he set her down, she grabbed him and hugged him, and gave him a warm kiss, as the door slowly closed behind them.

They went into the bedroom to get ready for their shower. Valerie was shivering from the cold. They undressed as quickly as they could and then got into the shower. The water was very warm and felt good as it cascaded down their bodies. Jeff hugged Valerie and kissed her deeply. She looked up at Jeff her eyes were loving and longing.

TheQueens
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TheQueens

Valerie pressed her breasts against Jeff’s chest. She reached up and kissed him. Feeling his body next to hers made her heart beat faster. Jeff held her close and stroked her back. Valerie loved that feeling.

“My waterfall,” Valerie whispered, and they kissed again. Valerie was getting aroused just by Jeff’s touches. Her nipples were hard, her legs were getting weak. She was breathing just a little harder. His hands electrified every nerve in her body.

They got out of the shower, Jeff had Valerie’s towel ready to wrap around her. The room was warm, and the mirror was fogged from the heat of the shower. Jeff tucked his towel around his waist and hugged Valerie in her towel. He ran his hands over her as if to dry her. He was making her hotter.

Valerie dropped her towel and sensually pulled the towel from Jeff. She got down on her knees and kissed Jeff’s growing manhood. She pulled him to her and kissed and licked his stomach. Jeff was hugging her head as she set about arousing her husband.

Valerie caressed his balls and slowly sucked his cock into her mouth. Valerie ran her hand over Jeff’s stomach as she massaged his balls and teased his cock with her tongue. Valerie knew how to love Jeff.

Jeff gently brought Valerie up from her knees. He kissed her soft lips gently and fondled her ass cheeks. He picked her up and set her gently on the vanity. He held her face and kissed her long and hard. She opened her legs so he could be closer to her.

Jeff slowly kissed his way down to her breasts. Jeff held her breasts and lightly flicked his tongue over her nipple. He gently sucked her breast into his mouth. Then he ran his tongue in circles on her breast the lapped her breast. Valerie was starting to squirm and softly pant.

Jeff switched breasts and used the same arousal on her other breasts. Valerie groaned and pushed his head against her breast. Jeff was in no hurry to stop loving her breasts. Valerie even pushed his head to encourage him to suck harder.

Jeff began kissing Valerie’s body. He was working his way to her waiting opening. This made Valerie even hotter. She was so wet she could feel her sex juices starting to trickle to her back door.

Jeff had Valerie lie against the mirror so he had more access to her. When he got to her navel, Jeff spent time licking and nibbling her body. Valerie mewed and squirmed more. Jeff was moving closer to Valerie’s public mound and her pussy. She was getting more impatient by the minute. Jeff had her so aroused she was sweating already.

As soon as Jeff’s tongue touched her pussy, Valerie pushed his head against her. He was lightly licking between her pussy lips and Valerie was pushing her pelvis to his mouth. Jeff was on his knees and opened Valerie’s legs so he could access her more easily.

He was licking and sucking, and Valerie moved closer to the edge of the vanity. Now Jeff could insert his tongue into her and lick the inside of her wet pussy. Valerie was pushing herself onto his tongue as much as she could. Being at the edge of the vanity limited her to a point.

Jeff stood up and looked Valerie in her begging eyes. He stepped forward and his cock slid easily into her waiting pussy. Valerie closed her eyes, her head fell back, and she groaned feeling his cock entering her. She had waited so long for him.

Jeff slowly entered Valerie, she groaned and panted as he parted her vaginal lips and went deep into her body. When Jeff began to stroke in and out of her, she watched his cock and whimpered. Valerie was so aroused she started to climax when she felt his pelvis touch hers. Then with his rhythmical pumping, Valerie could feel every part of him as Jeff slowly stroked her.

Valerie started panting and looking at Jeff with her eyes begging him to make her cum. She was squirming and pushing her pelvis against his to feel it smash into her clit. She wanted Jeff to slam into her and make her cum.

Jeff increased his stroking and Valerie was doing all she could to make the collision into her clit harder. She was moaning, mewing, and panting harder and harder. Jeff knew the signs. He started to pound into Valerie with harder and faster strokes. Yes, oh yes, Jeff harder. Valerie’s orgasm was about to drench Jeff’s pounding cock.

Valerie inhaled deeply, then exhaled loudly, Oh Jeff now, Jeff continued his hard pounding of Valerie’s pussy. He felt her sex juice flood his pounding cock. That increased Jeff’s arousal. When he could no longer hold off, he exploded with his first stream of cum splattering all over Valerie’s vaginal walls. Stream after stream shot into Valerie and with each flow of his hot lava, Valerie moaned in delight. She loved satisfying her man, now her husband. Her husband made it all the more exciting and arousing.

Valerie knew Jeff had expended everything he had to satisfy her. But she wrapped her legs around him. She didn’t want him to leave her. When it was about her man, she was selfish, and she was not shy about saying it.

Eventually, Jeff slowly slipped from Valerie. Valerie made a sad sigh and sat up to put her arms around Jeff’s neck. She rested her head on his chest. Jeff stroked her hair and hugged her. When he looked down at her she happened to look up. When their eyes met, Valerie sighed a heavy sigh and placed her head on his chest again.

“I don’t want to go back to school,” Valerie whimpered.

“I don’t think we have a choice, Ginger Snap. I would rather just stay right here with you. You made the weekend so memorable, but more than that, you have made my life a dream. I think we need to get some sleep, Baby.”

“I don’t wanna,” Valerie responded imitating a child. “And I don’t wanna go to school anymore.”

She looked up at Jeff from her position on his chest. He was looking at her and chuckled. He held her even tighter. He knew he was holding his entire world in his arms.

Dreams gave way to reality. They gave up their embrace to get ready for bed. Valerie looked in the now clear mirror. She looked in the mirror at her still-damp hair and then at Jeff then back in the mirror. Ohh, oh Valerie said blushing.

“I can’t believe I let you see me like this. I am so embarrassed. I mean, I should have at least combed my hair and, Oh God, look at it now. Oh God, my husband has seen me looking like this. I am so embarrassed. Oh Shit! And no makeup. I look a fright!”

Jeff took her comb from her. He smiled at her and turned her around. Jeff gently started to comb the tangles from her hair. As he got them all untangled, he softly ran the comb through her hair. Valerie closed her eyes and hummed her approval.

“Valerie, have you considered those tangles and no makeup, which you don’t need anyway, were a part of our loving each other? We do not need anything more than what we have naturally. And consider this, your hair got tangled under the waterfall for the same reason. You didn’t mind then, Baby.” Jeff was trying to be reassuring.

“I know Baby, but I didn’t have a mirror at the waterfall.” Valerie countered.

Jeff put the comb down on the counter. Gave a heavy sigh and looked at Valerie.

“Jeffery, what are you thinking? What is going on in that head of yours? Jeffery.”

Valerie realized Jeff was getting that silly look that made you wonder what was about to happen. Jeff bent over, grabbed Valerie, and put her over his shoulder.

“Jeffery Thurman, what are you doing? What are you going to do to me? Jeffery put me down. I don’t have any clothes on, Jeffery!”

Jeff opened the bathroom door, walked over to the bed, and gently laid Valerie on the bed. Then he crawled in next to her. He pulled Valerie close to him. When her butt contacted his body, he pulled up the covers and reached for her breast.

“Now you know what I was going to do. Any other questions, Mrs. Thurman?”

“I guess not. Not now anyway.”

Sleep found the two newlyweds. They had a full weekend and dreamed of a full life ahead.

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments