Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jeff loaded the last of the luggage and other items into his car. When He turned around, Valerie was looking back into the cabin. She pulled the door closed and put her hand on it. She looked like she was saying goodbye to a close friend.

“Valerie, Baby. We will be coming back to the cabin. Try not to be sad.”

“Jeff, it has been a magical weekend. You are my Magic Man. I will never forget the wonderful things you have shown me. I’m a county girl, I lived down the street from you, you know that. The woods were, are enchanted. The river, the waterfall. I’ve seen pictures but never experienced them.”

Valerie got into the car, and Jeff leaned into the car and kissed her. He got in and started the car. He looked over at Valerie. She had such a sad face. What she didn’t understand was that she also made his weekend magical. He was going to make sure, she knew how special it was for him.

It was a warm day, so Jeff had the air conditioning going and Valerie was the musical director. She chose very upbeat music, and at times they sang along. Their musical party was interrupted by Valerie’s phone.

“Hi Momma, how are you? Yes, we left about an hour ago. I don’t see why not, let me ask Jeff. Baby, Momma wants to know if we can stop by her house on the way home. Can we do that?”

“Absolutely. So, you’re finally going to take me to meet you, Momma, is that it?”

“Jeffrey Thurman, you are such a poophead. Yes, Momma, we will stop by. Jeffery. What am I going to do with you?”

“You haven’t needed any suggestions so far,” Jeff replied in a sensual tone.

When they pulled into the driveway of Momma’s house, she was standing on the front porch. She watched as Jeff went to open Valerie’s door and help her out. He was the same gentleman that she remembered from the old neighborhood.

Valerie ran up to her mom and gave her a big hug and kiss. They were still hugging when Valerie said, “Look, Momma. Look. He followed me home. Can I keep him, Momma, please?”

“I think you can make him a good boy,” Momma said. “Jeff you always were an attractive young man, and polite. I am very happy you and Valerie are seeing each other. Come on in.”

They were sitting in the kitchen, mom had made iced tea. It was welcomed on such a warm day. The conversation was light and casual. Valerie told her mom about their weekend and how much fun Jeff made it. Then the mood changed. Mom had a serious look on her face.

“Valerie, I have a situation, and I’m not sure what to do.”

Jeff said, “I’ll go in the living room so you can talk.”

“No, Jeff,” Mom said. “I want you here. It appears to me that you and Valerie are more than in the dating stage.”

“The truth is, I cannot afford the house anymore. With the taxes, medical bills, and mortgage, I have virtually nothing left for food. I hate to beg, but I am financially desperate.”

Valerie looked at her mom. They both had tears in their eyes. Then Valerie looked at Jeff. Jeff had an odd look on his face. A look Valerie had not seen. She was concerned.

Finally, Jeff broke his silence. “Mrs. Hudson, Valerie, I think I have a solution. There are variables I don’t know, but they are none of my business. Let me suggest something, and you can think about it. Fair enough?”

They both agreed.

The part that is none of my business is the monetary part. If Valerie’s rent is less or equal to your mortgage payment, you could sell the house, and move into Valerie’s apartment. You could split the rent. Then both of you would have some money left over. And if Valerie moved in with me, she could move into the spare bedroom.

Slowly, the ladies turned to look at Jeff. He was sure he had stuck his foot into it. They both said, “spare room”?”

Jeff started paddling for safety. “Well, I mean, I do have extra room to store things, and, ah, well I would, rather, but I haven’t – “

Mrs. Hudson interrupted, “Jeff, you’re blushing. When are you just going to say you want Valerie to move in with you and sleep in the same bed with you?”

Jeff swallowed hard and looked at them. “Well, I haven’t asked Valerie, if she wanted to or your permission, and I wanted to, I mean. Oh, just damn it!”

“Jeff,” Mrs. Hudson was looking at Jeff and smiling. “Do you want my daughter to be with you and in the same bed or not?”

“Yes, Ma’am. I didn’t want it to, I wanted to ask first, but, Mrs. Hudson, I love your daughter.”

“Well, Valerie, he finally admitted it. What do you think?”

“Momma, I love him. And I think his plan may work. He is my Magic Man.”

Mrs. Hudson would contact her lawyer the next day and Valerie and Jeff would start making changes for the move. Valerie would contact her landlord and explain the situation. She wanted to know what she needed to do so everything was legal. A very good part of the plan was that the two apartments were not far apart.

The day of the move was approaching faster than Mrs. Hudson realized. She agreed with her leasing company to be out by the first. Today was the twenty-ninth day of the month, and no one had acquired a moving company. Mrs. Hudson was getting worried, so she called Valerie.

“Baby, I must be out of here in a couple of days. No one has even said the work movers.”

“Mom, I asked Jeff about that last night, and wait, he just walked in. Jeff, what about the movers?”

“Is your mom on the phone? Good. Mrs. Hudson, I – “

“Jeffery Thurman, I think it’s about time we got one thing straight. Call me Mom or Momma.”

“Thank you! It is ten-thirty. At eleven, there will be five guys at your front door. All you have to do is point. They will have a thirty-foot box fan. When your apartment is empty, they will bring everything to your new home. You do not pay them, you do not feed them. When they are done, you and they will come over here.”

“The beer and pizza are on me. Tomorrow, we will take a bottle of champagne and christen your new home.”

“See, Momma. He is my magic man.”

At eleven fifteen, Valerie’s mom called. “Where did you find these monsters?”

Valerie tried acting normally, but Jeff was playing with her nipples. “Mom, Jeff works with guys in construction. He knows a lot of people.”

“Honey, are you all right, you sound like you are out of breath.”

“I’m fine, Momma, I just ran upstairs from the laundry room.” Valerie fibbed.

Valerie ended the call and looked at Jeff. “You better do something - better than that.”

Valerie pulled off her shorts and sat on the edge of the table. She grabbed Jeff’s head and pushed it into wanting pussy. He put his arms around her naked ass and started licking Valerie’s pussy. She was moaning and humping her pussy into Jeff’s mouth.

BellaDiaze
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaDiaze

She loved when he sucked her pussy lips into his mouth and flicked his tongue up and down and sucked her clit. He grabbed her tits and milked them which made Valerie start to pant. Jeff captured her clit between his lips and flogged it with his tongue. Now, he was pinching and pulling her nipples. Valerie’s climax flooded Jeff’s face. He continued to suck and lick until Valerie pushed him away.

He stood up and smiled at Valerie. Then removed his shorts to release his raging cock that was demanding release inside Valerie’s tight wet pussy. He slowly slid his cock into her waiting pussy and Valerie whimpered. She wrapped her legs around his waist to keep him from pulling out of her.

Jeff pumped Valerie with long even strokes. His eyes never left hers. When he shot the first stream of cum into Valerie she cooed with satisfaction. She was looking at Jeff for more hot lava and when he shot it into her she let out a low moan. She loved the feel of his cum flowing down the walls of her pussy.

Their sex had exhausted them. Valerie sat up and they hugged and kissed passionately. They looked into each other’s eyes and the love pierced their souls. Neither of them had ever known love this deep.

Just after five o’clock, the beer and pizza arrived. The guys found a place to sit, some on the tailgate, some in the grass. Mrs. Hudson was very grateful. When she tried to give them some money, one of the guys said, “Not to be mean, Ma’am, but do you want us to move your furnishings back to the original apartment?”

Valerie spent the rest of the evening helping her mom get settled into the apartment. Vernon, her landlord came up to introduce himself and welcome Mrs. Hudson. He was very happy with the arrangement. Valerie thanked him for his kindness. Some landlords would charge extra for another person, and Vernon was very understanding.

Valerie was helping her mom, and Jeff went to their apartment to shower and shave. He had just finished shaving when he heard Valerie lock the front door. She walked to the bathroom. She smiled when she saw Jeff standing there, naked, just finished shaving.

“Mmmm, my man is looking so fine. So very fine. Jeff, thank you for helping Mom with everything, not just the move. Your idea seemed to work perfectly. Thank you, Babby.”

Valerie went into the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed. She was very tired. Jeff came in with a glass of wine and a beer. He had a towel tied around his waist. Valerie smiled at the sight, accepted the glass of wine from Jeff, and pulled the towel away from him.

“I prefer my server to be nude. Especially this one. Mmmmm you sure look good,” Valerie cooed.

“Valerie you are a wonderful woman. You are so concerned for your mom and take great care of me. Thank you, my little Ginger Snap. You’re one hell of a woman. I hope this upheaval helps your mom. I think it was a good financial move for her.”

“Mom told me, she sat down and looked at the hard figures. By the numbers, she has breathing room, thanks to you.”

“The plan was whenever you would take me to meet your mom, I would ask her if she would allow you to move in with me. She would agree, then I would ask you and you would agree, and we would all go out for a celebration drink. It didn’t work out that way, but I am damn happy with the results.”

“So, I am I." Valerie smiled. “This wouldn’t have happened without you. My Magic Man.

Valerie got up and started to laugh. She looked at Jeff, she couldn’t speak, she was laughing so hard.

“Olay, Sweetheart, what is so funny?”

“Think about it. Mom may be sleeping in the bed we have left many wet spots. Maybe we should have flipped the mattress. Kind of a perverted way of thinking about her catching us doing it,” Valerie broke into hysterical laughter again.

Jeff was standing behind Valerie. He reached under her top and grabbed her bare breasts. “Hmmm, that gives me an idea.”

Jeff massaged Valerie’s tits and nibbled on her ear. When he began to lick and nip at her neck, he slid his hand into her shorts. He felt the satin barrier that kept him from rubbing her pussy. Valerie moaned and undid her shorts. They fell to the floor and Jeff’s hand immediately dove into Valerie’s panties.

“Take me, Magic Man,” Valerie cooed.

Jeff’s shorts fell to the floor as Valerie got a firm grip on Jeff’s rising cock. Jeff bent over and sucked Valerie’s tit into his mouth and Valerie pulled on his cock. She was pumping him with strong even strokes, as Jeff pushed his hand between Valerie’s legs, and slid a finger into her wet pussy then another.

The lovers manipulated each other for a while, then Jeff lifted Valerie onto the bed. He sat in front of her, Valerie was looking down at Jeff as she opened her legs for him. She rested her legs on his shoulders while she enjoyed the oral stimulation. Jeff was massaging her tits and pulling on her hard nipples.

Valerie moved closer to the edge of the bed. She opened her legs as far as possible, and she raised her arms above her head. She was giving every part of her for his pleasure. Jeff seized that moment to stand up and slid his cock as deep into Valerie as he could. Jeff was tugging at her tits and pumping her pussy all to the excitement and joy of Valerie.

Valerie was panting and moaning. She lifted her head over her rising and falling breasts. She wanted to see Jeff’s body slapping against hers. She watched as long as she could, but her orgasm was taking over. Valerie laid her head back and let Jeff consume her. Her sex juice flowed over and down Jeff’s cock and dripped from his balls.

Jeff grabbed Valerie’s legs and pushed his cock deep into her flowing pussy. Jeff increased the tempo of his pumping. They could hear their bodies slapping together with each inward thrust. Jeff felt his balls starting to overflow. His precum juice dripped inside Valerie’s already wet pussy. He tightened his grip on her legs and with a hard thrust into Valerie, Jeff’s cum spattered the walls of Valerie’s pussy.

With each shot of cum, Valerie’s smile widened. She was panting and moaning. She grabbed Jeff’s arms and humped against every thrust of his cock. Valerie continued her panting and moaning. She was smiling and quietly grunting with Jeff’s thrusts.

She released her grip on Jeff’s arms and grabbed her nipples. Valerie pulled her nipples as far as she could. She let out a loud moan and then went limp. Valerie’s pussy sucked every ounce of cum from Jeff’s balls, so she released his waning cock. Jeff bent over Valerie and placed his head on her chest. He could hear her heart pounding and her recovering breathing.

Jeff helped Valerie up and hugged her. They kissed softly, but when they parted lips, reality set in. They knew there were things to finish. More things from her old apartment to Jeff’s, and a few odds and ends from mom’s old apartment. But they were together in their apartment for the first night.

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments