Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Valerie beat Jeff to the coffee pot. She went into the bedroom to give Jeff his cup, but he wasn’t there. Then she heard the shower door shut. She had just missed sneaking into the shower with him. She opened the door, Jeff was still drying himself.

“My, oh, my. The best part of the morning is not coffee. No, it’s having a hot man in your shower looking just so fine and with nothing covered. Mmmm, that’s my man right there.”

“You are so sweet. Thank you for the accolades. The best part of being a man, is I belong to you. And THAT is a wonderful feeling. And thank you for the coffee.”

They made breakfast together, refilled their cups, and sat at the table. Valerie brought her phone, so they could make out their list for their celebration. Jeff suggested they finish breakfast, then they could concentrate on the list. Valerie agreed.

After breakfast was cleaned up and put away, they refilled their cups and sat on the couch. Valerie looked out the window and saw the trees moving in the wind. She shivered at the sight.

“Jeff, what do you want to get for New Year’s?” Jeff sprung the trap.

“Nothing.”

“WHAT! NOTHING? JEFFERY THIS IS OUR FIRST NEW YEAR’S AS MAN AND WIFE. NOTHING?”

“Yes, nothing. You are going to be too busy to prepare anything for New Year’s.”

“Doing what?” she asked indignantly.

“Packing,” Jeff responded with a smile.

“Packing? What kind of packing am I going to be doing for my first New Yea –,“ Valerie stopped in mid-sentence. Jeff loved watching reality set in.

“JEFF, YOU MEAM WE ARE, DON’T LIE TO ME, ARE WE, JEFF REALLY! ARE WE REALLY GOING TO THE CABIN FOR NEW YEAR’S?”

“Yes, Ginger Snap, we are starting our first year of marriage the way we started. At the cabin.”

“HOLY SHIT, I’VE GOT TO GET MY - - - -“

Jeff sat and chucked to himself as Valerie ran off a list of things, she had to get to go pack for the cabin. To hear her talk, there would be nothing left in the apartment. Jeff sipped his coffee and just watched for a while.

Jeff let her run for a while enjoying watching Valerie’s joy. He walked into the bedroom and grabbed Valerie as she was coming out of the closet. He grabbed her around her waist and gave her a long hard kiss.

“But, Jeff, I have to –“

Jeff kissed her again. Valerie started to melt under his passionate kisses.

“Jeff, we’re leaving for the cab-“

He kissed her again deeper and longer. He felt Valerie’s knees weaken. She looked up at him. Her eyes were a little glazed. She had a longing look on her face. She wanted her man. Jeff wanted his woman.

He laid her on the bed and removed her top, then her sweatpants. He took off his shirt and then removed his briefs. Valerie rolled onto her side and sucked his cock into her mouth. Jeff firmly caressed her tits and pulled on her nipple. Valerie was bobbing up and down on Jeff.

When she released his cock, Jeff got in bed next to her. He was sucking her breasts, and she was using her hand to stroke his stiff manhood. After a while, Jeff knelt between her legs and slowly removed her panties. As he did, he ran his finger along the inside of her thighs. Valerie was moaning with pleasure.

Jeff was licking and sucking Valerie’s pussy and worked his hands up to her tits. She loved feeling him squeeze her tits and inhaled sharply when he would pull on her nipples or squish them between his fingers. Coupled with his sucking and licking, Valerie’s arousal was bringing her climax closer by the minute.

Just when she thought she would start to climax, Jeff changed positions and slid his cock into her. As he slid into her, Valerie was moaning and started panting. Oh, Jeff, mmm. Jeff was kissing and nibbling her neck.

Valerie was pushing her hips to meet his stroke. She loved when he left his cock deep in her, she could rub her clit against him. That made both of them even more aroused. Their climax was getting closer and stronger. Jeff was wanting to cum. His precum juice was dripping inside Valerie’s hot wet pussy.

Jeff firmly grabbed Valerie’s tits and slid his tongue into her mouth. Valerie’s climax rushed over Jeff’s cock and balls. When he felt her warm sex juice on his cock, Jeff washed Valerie’s pussy with his hot cum. Valerie’s legs were wrapped around Jeff as he pounded his cock in and out of her. She held his head on her tit demanding he suck it while she climaxed.

Valerie dropped her legs and arms onto the bed. He had exhausted her with his pounding. Jeff rolled from Valerie and lay next to her. After a couple of minutes, he got up and got her warm washcloth. Valerie opened her legs, and Jeff placed the cloth on the pussy. She closed her legs on the cloth and looked lovingly at Jeff.

Jeff covered her with the sheet and crawled under it with her. He rolled over to kiss her and hold her. Valerie loved this part of their love more than the act. And Jeff wanted to enjoy it with her.

Valerie looked at Jeff and asked, “When did you want to leave for the cabin?”

Jeff held Valerie very close and firmly. He knew what her reaction would be.

“Whenever you are ready, Ginger Snap.”

She started to bolt from him, but Jeff held her tight. She playfully struggled to get away from him. She looked up at him with a “mad” face.

“Jeffery Thurman let me go. What more do you want?”

“Just to hold you for a minute and one last kiss.”

“That’s how this got started.”

Jeff smiled at her and said, “Yeah, I know.”

Jeff let her go and she was off to the races. Valerie continued to pack, and Jeff was working on his packing. They wanted to take a walk while they were there. They knew it was going to be cold, and they packed for it.

“I’ll be sure to dress warm. I know it will be cold in the cabin until you get the fire going.”

“Baby, Sam should be doing that about now.”

“How long have you been planning this?”

“Since you mentioned it at Thanksgiving.”

AliciaPonce
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliciaPonce

Valerie ran over to him, jumped into his arms, and gave him a big kiss. Then she looked up at him and kissed him again. Jeff had never been happier in his life.

The packing was completed, and Jeff went to start the car. It was a cold day, so he let the car warm as he brought down the suitcases. It wouldn’t take long for frostbite in this weather, he thought to himself. He went up to get Valerie.

“I’m letting the car warm up, Baby it’s damn cold out there.”

“I know, my nipples get hard just thinking about it,” Valerie admitted. When she saw the smile on Jeff’s face, she just looked at him. “I shouldn’t have said that.”

“That’s okay, I’ll collect it at the cabin.”

They got to the car, Jeff tried his best to shield Valerie from the biting wind as much as he could. Once she was in, he ran to his side and jumped in rubbing his hands. He looked over at Valerie, she was all smiles. He backed out of the drive and started the two-and-a-half-hour drive.

When they got to the cabin, the sky appeared to be gathering clouds for snow. It would be beautiful for New Year’s. Jeff had Valerie stay in the car, while he unlocked the cabin. He went back for her and hurried her into the cabin.

Sam had it nice and warm for them. Valerie looked around, and he had placed a bottle of champagne in a small, galvanized bucket, with two glasses next to it. When Jeff came in with the suitcases, she was all giddy. She showed him the ice bucket and Jeff laughed. That was Sam, no frills.

The small refrigerator had plenty of food for a week, and an ice chest filled with beer, soda, and water. Sam even had the propane tank filled for cooking. All of the luxuries of home. Valerie was putting their clothes in the chest of drawers and the small closet. She walked over to the fireplace and hugged herself enjoying the warmth.

Jeff came up behind her and hugged her. She turned her head, and he kissed her cheek. Valerie turned around and hugged Jeff. She was snuggling into him as if to stay warm. Jeff had his arms over her shoulders and held her tight.

“It looks like it might snow, Ginger Snap. It’s getting a little dark now, but we can take a walk tomorrow, snow or no snow. The path and the stream may not be as pretty as our first time here, but you make it beautiful.”

“Jeff, there is nowhere in this world I would rather be the next couple of days. Maybe the grass and trees are not lush and green, but it is a place that will always be in my heart. You made that happen.”

“Hey baby, would you be interested in a Peppermint Patty? I made sure we had enough for them and hot toddies to last a week. Can I buy you one?”

“Sure, but don’t make it too strong. A girl has to be careful in a situation like this,” Valerie teased.

“Are you afraid I may take advantage of you?” Jeff chuckled.

“No,” Valerie continued the teasing, “I’m damn sure you will take advantage of me. I know my husband.”

Valerie was looking out of the side window. She could see the waterfall from the window, she remembered when Jeff had taken her behind the fall. That was something that was engraved in her mind and heart.

“Jeff, I hate to break with this dream, but my slippers will be cold in the morning. What should I do?”

“I slip mine under the blankets with me. That has never failed me.”

They curled up in front of the fire. Jeff refreshed their drinks and held her close to his side. The love and desire between them was real. The fireplace was just atmosphere in their lives at the moment. Nothing else in the world existed. It was only them and their love.

It was time for bed. Jeff held the blankets for Valerie and covered her, then got in next to her. When he knew his hand was warm, he reached under Valerie’s sweatshirt and caressed her breast. He kissed the back of her head and pulled her close.

Valerie reached back and found Jeff’s cock through his sweatpants. She smiled and hummed as she fondled him. She tried to get her hand down his pants but was having no luck. She bumped Jeff with her butt, and he pulled his pants out so she could reach him.

She was getting wet and making Jeff hard. The more she aroused him, the more he squeezed her tit. Valerie unknowingly gently rocked back and forth as though she was riding him. Jeff was thinking about just sliding his cock into her, but she was making it difficult not to.

He couldn’t resist any longer. He pulled his hand from under her sweatshirt and pulled his pants below his cock. Then he pulled Valerie’s pants down and pulled her ass to him. He was guiding his cock into her, and Valerie pulled her cheeks apart to make it easier for him.

“Mmmm, my husband wants me.” Valerie pushed him into her. Jeff pumped her willing pussy.

Jeff grabbed Valerie’s hip for leverage and humped her with long hard strokes. Valerie mewed and groaned with every stroke of his intruding cock. She reached between her legs and firmly grabbed his balls. That only encouraged Jeff to pump her harder.

By Jeff’s breathing and feeling his cock pulse as he shoved it in and out of her, she knew he was about to explode. She pushed her ass to Jeff, and he pumped her as hard as he could from his position. When he climaxed, Valerie yelped at the feeling of his hot cum squirting into her. She was a bit surprised, but that only made her cum.

Her panting and groaning told Jeff she was cumming, so he didn’t stop humping her. Valerie had a death grip on the sheet as she covered Jeff’s cock and balls with cum. He sprayed as much cum into her as he had in his balls. They had given each other as much satisfaction as they had.

“Stay in my as long as you can, baby. It feels so good after you have made me cum.”

“And your warmth feels so good wrapped around me.”

Jeff was getting out of bed for the washcloth when she stopped him. She handed Jeff a washcloth, but it wasn’t wet or warm. She turned her head and smiled at him.

“You had this planned all along didn’t you Ginger Snap?”

“No, I just know my man,” she said with pride.

They cuddled together and snuggled down in the blankets. The weight of the blankets felt good. It gave them a sense of warmth.

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments