Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thanksgiving was only two weeks away. Jeff felt as helpful as tits on a bullfrog. He knew that tables and chairs would need to be set up. Valerie wanted some decorations since this was their first real holiday together. While he was thinking about all of this, the thought came to him. How did Valerie’s Mom know about the accident and call Valerie?

When Valerie walked in the door, Jeff greeted her with the usual kiss. He asked if she wanted a beverage, and she accepted. She told Jeff she was going to shower so he brought the wine to her in the shower and went into the living room.

On his way to the living room, the thought hit him. Ted. He was there, he was positive he would have called Liz. He couldn’t be mad at Ted, but he wasn’t happy either. Jeff rescued another beer from the cold refrigerator and settled on the couch.

Jeff always looked forward to Valerie coming out of the shower. She would towel dry her red hair and shake her head for a finishing touch. Her makeup was always on the sultry side for the evening. He imagined the smell of her perfume and wondered what she would be wearing.

She didn’t disappoint him. Everything he imagined plus a long tee shirt with a chair on a beach. He started to get up, but Valerie motioned him to stay where he was. She poured a glass of wine and brought him another beer. She sat down sideways on the couch, she wanted to talk to Jeff.

“Baby,” Valerie started, “let’s get rid of the elephant in our living room. You are right, Ted called Mom. But you can’t be mad at him. He thinks a lot about you and was worried, so he called Mom. From what he has told Mom, the guys have a new respect for you. They said anyone else would have reported Henry. Please don’t be mad at Ted, or any of us.” Valerie had a pleading look on her face.

“Ginger Snap, I’m not mad. I just never want you to worry. Ted is good people, in fact, most of the guys are. And Andy is top shelf, period. And Henry was doing the right thing, he was just a little late realizing he needed to rope off the steps. And how can I be mad seeing a beautiful red-haired girl with pretty legs who would rather be at a beach?”

“I’m going with you tomorrow when you see the doctor. If he says you can, I’ll drop you off at the job site. If he says “No”, you are coming back home with me. And no arguments.”

“Valerie, I’m this far along, if he says I can’t go to work, I don’t know what to do. I’m going stir crazy.”

Valerie said, “Baby, I’ll be here with you.” And she lifted her tee shirt. Then she just removed it.

She put her hand on Jeff’s cock and smiled. She undid the one button on his sweatpants and pulled out his growing cock. Valerie fondled his cock, and gently brought his balls out of his pants. She knew how to arouse her man. Jeff closed his eyes and laid his head on the back of the couch. Valerie tugged on his pants, and Jeff raised off of the couch so she could remove them. She was careful to put his manhood back into his pants.

When his pants were on the other side of the couch, Valerie knelt between his legs. She grabbed Jeff’s hips and pulled him to the edge of the couch. Valerie massaged and pulled lightly on his balls and, with a firm grip pulled up and down on his throbbing member.

Jeff opened his eyes just in time to see Valerie lower her head onto his cock. He just closed his eyes and put his head back on the couch. Valerie swallowed his erection and massaged his balls. She loved watching Jeff react to her sexual prowess. She loved making him moan with pleasure.

Valerie pulled his foreskin down and licked and sucked just his cock head. Jeff moaned and began to pant. Valerie knew it would be long before had him satisfied, she was swallowing his precum juice. She had his cock in her mouth and flicked it with her tongue. She would run her tongue up one side and then down the other. And she would stop to give his cock head special attention.

Jeff rarely put his hands on her head when she was orally satisfying him. But this time, she reached for his hands and put them on the back of her head. She timed it so that when his hands touched her head, she sucked his cock deep into her mouth.

Jeff moaned and pushed his hips to meet her rhythm. He pushed on her head and humped up to her sucking. One long groan, and Jeff’s hot sperm shot from his ball down Valerie’s throat.

Jeff could feel her swallow as each load shot into her mouth. That made him hump even harder and shove her head down on his cock. Valerie swallowed every drop of Jeff’s sperm. When there were no more explosions, Valerie continued sucking Jeff like she had the entire time. Jeff hardly had the strength to stop her.

When she could get nothing more from his cock. Valerie held it and put her head on his stomach. She looked up at Jeff. It was easy to tell, he was a satisfied man. Valerie was a satisfied woman.

Jeff ran his hand over Valerie’s head. He pushed against his stomach as a hug. She responded by hugging his hips. They held that position of love for a while, and then Jeff helped Valerie onto the couch next to him.

“Now I want to make you happy.” Jeff was smiling and panting.

“No, baby. That was because I love you and you make me feel love. You’re my man, and I love being your woman. Sometimes a girl wants just to please her man. And with you, you give me all of the love any woman would die for. But you have never taken it for granted.”

Valerie’s phone buzzed; it was her Mom. Jeff took the opportunity to call Ted. He didn’t know how much time he would have. Ted answered at the second ring.

“Hey, Jeff! How’s the leg? And am I in deep shit for calling Liz?”

“Not at all Ted, but now, you owe me, and I mean big time.” Ted knew Jeff was kidding.

“Seriously, thank you for your concern. I do appreciate it. But I need you to help me with Thanksgiving.”

“Jeff, I thought the girls were planning Thanksgiving,” Ted questioned Jeff.

“They are. But I have different plans and I need a confidant. Someone I can trust to keep it on the never-never. Are you in?”

“Sure, what’s on your mind?”

“I go to the doc’s tomorrow. If he releases me, Valerie is going to drop me off at the job site. If not, she’s taking me back home. And you know Valerie. Either way, I will get in touch with you.”

“Great, I’ll keep my phone on loud.” Ted ended the call. Jeff sat with his beer smiling.

“Mom said to tell you “Hi” and asked how your leg was feeling.”

“How is your Mom doing? Has she given Ted his instructions for Thanksgiving? WAIT! Let me rephrase that. Has she said how we are going to do Thanksgiving? Are you going to invite Andy?”

“Yes, we will invite Andy. Does he have any relatives that we could invite?”

“I don’t know, baby,” Jeff said.

Ten-thirty the following morning Jeff and Valerie were at the doctor’s office. Jeff was feeling good but was worried just the same. Valerie could tell he was nervous. Finally, the doctor called him in and removed his cast. The doctor felt around Jeff’s leg and asked if it hurt here, or here, or there. Jeff was getting antsy.

“So, doctor, what’s the verdict? Am I a free man?”

michellsexytsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
michellsexytsTS

“Mr. Thurman, I’d like to take another x-ray just to be sure. But everything is looking good.”

The doctor left the room to arrange for the x-ray. Jeff gave Valerie she knew he wanted to get out of there. But they had to wait for the doctor to release Jeff. And to add to his agony, it was forty-five minutes before the tech came for Jeff to take him to radiology.

Twenty-five minutes, Jeff was back with Valerie, and not in a better mood. She looked at Jeff and gave him a hug.

“Baby, I know you want to get out of here, but I don’t think you want something bad to happen, and neither do I. It won’t be much longer. I know you want to get back to work. It’s been a long six weeks. Just a bit longer.”

Finally, the doctor came back into Jeff’s room. He was smiling.

“Mr. Thurman, your x-rays are excellent. The bone is healing almost perfectly. I don’t think you will even have a limp. I do want you to use your crutch for another week, just to be on the safe side.”

“Excellent, doctor. I will use my crutch. Can I go back to work? Now?”

“Yes, just use caution, please.

“Thank you, doctor, you have been wonderful.” And Jeff left the room in a hurry.

Valerie looked at him with her hands on her hips. “Jeffery Thurman, you would have promised him your liver, just to get out of there. If you don’t listen to him, you may be seeing him again and in worse condition. Jeffery, are you listening to me?”

Jeff was holding her car door open and motioning her to get in. He shut her door, got behind the wheel, and headed for the job site. And he meant to get there in a hurry.

When he pulled on site, a lot of the workers gathered to welcome him back. Andy came out of his office to welcome Jeff back. When Henry approached Jeff, Jeff met him with a firm handshake and a shoulder bump. Victor came up and shook Jeff’s hand. Jeff smiled and nodded his head.

Jeff turned to Andy, “Can I ask to talk to Ray in your office? This is about business, nothing is wrong.”

“Sure, Jeff. Can I ask what’s on your mind?”

“Yeah, Ray is going to close his business at the end of the year. All of those guys will be out of work. Valerie’s cousin works for Ray, and he just hit a nice lottery. I’m hoping to have Percy buy into Ray’s business. Let Ray and Percy run it. Maybe save some jobs.”

“Jeff, do you ever stop thinking?” Andy asked with a chuckle.

“Only when I’m with my little red-headed girl,” Jeff said proudly.

Then Jeff went on a hunt for Ted. And he knew just where to find him.

“Still trying to cover yourself with sawdust, so we can’t find you loafin’ again, huh?”

“Jeff, would I do something like that? Don’t you dare answer that!” Ted was laughing.

Jeff started, “I am really happy you and Liz are doing good. I know Valerie likes you a lot and is happy for her Mom. I can’t wait to have our families together for Thanksgiving. But I want to kick it up. Ted, are you in?”

Jeff sat down with Ted and told him of his plan. He explained how he was going to pull it off, but he needed help and someone he could confide in and keep it all secret. Ted told Jeff; I am pushing all of my chips in the center of the table. I’m all in.

Thanksgiving was next week, and Jeff was putting everything in place. Jeff, Valerie, Ted, and Liz spent a lot of time at the party house. They hung decorations, set up tables, and put plates and flatware in their proper places. Valerie and Liz were in their glory. So was Jeff and Ted.

The job was finished the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. The deadline was December twentieth. Andy called a meeting of all of the workers in a separate part of the hall. This would be a good meeting.

Andy told them, most of the members wanted the Monday after Thanksgiving off. So, they would not report to work until Tuesday. The bonus would be added to their checks on Wednesday. Andy praised everyone for their hard work. Their next project would start December seventeenth. The workers were very happy. They would have a paycheck for Christmas.

Jeff and Valerie were going to stop at the bar and grill for dinner and drinks. Liz wanted to have dinner at home with Ted. Jeff was teasing Ted about them being alone, and Valerie slapped his arm.

When they got home, Jeff plopped on the couch and breathed a sigh of relief. Valerie brought their beers and plopped down next to him. She laid her head on Jeff’s shoulder. She knew Jeff was tired and she was as well. He was ready to get back to work, but he really focused on their dinner.

Jeff asked Valerie if he could shower first. She said sure why not? Jeff went into the bathroom with his towel and soap. It was only a few minutes before he was not alone. Valerie opened the shower curtains and was dressed for a shower as well.

Jeff smiled at Valerie, “May I help you?”

“Yes,” Valerie cooed, “I want to shower with the man of my dreams, so move over and let me in.”

“I can’t guarantee your safety in here Ma’am.” Jeff teased.

“I’m not here for safety, I hear to have my man ravish me with his lips, tongue, and hard cock. So, to get things going, I’m going to suck your cock.”

Valerie knelt and grabbed Jeff’s balls. She sucked them into her mouth and used her other hand to start pumping his cock. It wasn’t long before Jeff’s cock was stiff. Valerie looked up at him and smiled a devilish smile.

“This cock is mine, and mine alone. I will do as I please with it.”

Valerie went back to her mission of making Jeff cum. She grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him to her. As she did, he felt her swallow the length of his shaft. She twirled her tongue around it as she massaged his boiling balls. She wanted her man satisfied.

Valerie was bobbing up and down on Jeff’s cock for a while when he grabbed her arms and pulled her off her knees. She looked at Jeff and turned to face the wall. The water cascaded down her hair and flowed down her back.

When it reached her ass, it flowed between her cheeks and dripped from her vaginal lips. Jeff watched the flow. Valerie watched Jeff over her shoulder and pushed her ass up only to seduce him.

“If you see something you like, you are welcome to do as you please. Take your pick. You have three options and maybe a fourth. You know the Lee girls, Manual Lee, Ora Lee, Anal Lee, Vaginal Lee. They are here for your pleasure.”

Jeff pulled Valerie’s hips toward him and slowly inserted his aching cock into her hot wet pussy.

“Oh, you have made an excellent choice, sir. Enjoy, because God, I’m loving it.”

Jeff was sliding his cock into Valerie as she was enticing him. She had a way with her words that seduced him every time. Now all he wanted was to empty his balls inside her.

Jeff was pumping Valerie with a long-strong stroke. She was cooing and moaning, loving the arousal. He was pulling on her nipples and milking her breasts when Valerie demanded, “Rub my pussy and my clit, I’m cumming.”

Jeff eagerly responded to her request, but when he started rubbing her clit, Valerie squirted her cum down Jeff’s cock, and he shot stream after stream of cum inside Valerie.

“Don’t stop, Jeff, don’t stop. Mmmmm, oh mmmm.” Valerie reached for Jeff to hold on. She was collapsing because of the intensity of her orgasm. He wrapped his arms around her. Valerie loved his strength. She always needed his strength.

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments