Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Every summer, the owner of the company throws a party for his employees. He has a few acres well out of town. It comes complete with a four-room house and a good-sized pond. All of us chip in Fifty bucks to make it as much fun as possible and help cover the extras for our dates, wives, or whoever. I asked Valerie if she thought her Mom might enjoy the party.

“Call Mom and ask her. I think it would do her good. And I think it would make her happy if you asked her.”

“OK, I’ll call her. I am taking you too, right?”

“Jeffery Thurman. Behave yourself or I will spank you.”

Jeff smiled and started to take off his shirt and walked toward Valerie.

“Call Mom first, spank later. Jeffery, you are a handful.”

“He’s that big?” Jeff asked with a sideways smile.

Valerie opened her mouth as wide as she could. “Now will you call Mom?”

“Hey Mom, it’s Jeff. I have a question for you. The company I work for has a blowout party every summer. A week from Saturday is the party. Would you want to join us? I think you will have fun, and don’t forget your bathing suit. There’s a pond to cool off and all the food and drink you can handle.”

Mom was surprised, “I haven’t done anything like that in years. It sounds like fun.”

“Yeah, I thought I might even take Valerie.”

“JEFFERY,” Valerie yelled in the background.

Mom laughed and continued, “I would like to go. Thank you. I don’t know about the swimming suit though. If I can find it. And, you know how things tend to shrink if you don’t wear them.”

“Excellent!” Jeff said. We will pick you up around seven-thirty. It’s about an hour and a half drive, but the scenery is beautiful.”

“This will be great. I can get to know your Mom better. I like her a lot. After all, without her, I would be a very lonesome guy.”

“You’re so sweet but still in trouble,” Valerie cooed.

“Hey Ginger Snap, how about putting the sloppy joe on low, and we have an adult beverage?”

“Sounds good. I’ll put it on the stove, and you get our beer. I’ll meet you in the living room.”

Jeff made a stop in the bathroom and then got their beers. When he walked into the living room, he stopped short. Valerie was sitting on the couch in the nude. She eased herself against the back and arm on the couch. When she lifted her legs onto the couch, she made sure Jeff had a good view of her pussy. Valerie was smiling at Jeff with a very seductive smile. She put her arm on the back of the couch and motioned to him with her other hand.

Jeff placed the beer on the cocktail table and then knelt beside her. He hugged Valerie in his arms while he kissed her deeply. Valerie moaned and breathed heavily as she was held captive in her man’s arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck and slid her tongue between his lips.

Jeff moved his hand to hold Valerie’s head and he kissed her deeper. Jeff gently lifted Valerie so she was lying on the couch. She reached for his cock and had a firm grip on him. Jeff buried his face in her breast and nipped her nipple. Jeff held her so he could suckle her and with his other hand began tracing the wet lips of her pussy.

Valerie pulled on Jeff to get on top of her. As he climbed onto the couch, Valerie spread her legs so Jeff could easily enter her. As Jeff slid his cock into Valerie, she let out a long low moan. She pushed her hips up to welcome his pulsing cock. She reached behind him and grabbed his ass cheek.

“Take me back to the forest,” Valerie whispered. Her voice was so soft because her desire had overtaken her.

Jeff had his lips pressed firmly against Valerie’s. His hand fondled and milked her tits. When he pinched her nipples, Valerie would moan louder. Jeff’s cock slowly slid in and out between Valerie’s pussy lips as he pushed deeper and deeper into her demanding pussy. Valerie pulled her legs up to give Jeff deeper access.

When she did that, Jeff moved so he could cup her ass cheeks in his hands. With a firm grip on her ass and hips, Jeff’s pumping became faster and harder. Valerie looked up at Jeff and their eyes locked. Valerie’s expression was one of pleading. Her face stimulated Jeff even more. Valerie was making him cum.

“Now, baby, now,” Valerie moaned as the warmth of her orgasm covered Jeff’s invading cock. When he felt her muscles tighten around his cock, Jeff unloaded his first stream of cum. When Valerie felt it splatter inside of her, she cooed and started to pant. With each shot of cum from Jeff’s aching balls, Valerie’s breath was shorted and harder.

When she was sure his balls were empty, she held his so his cock could not escape. Not just yet. She loved the feel of him inside her after she satisfied him, and his cock was becoming limp. Every time it slid from inside her, she was a bit sad. She felt so good with him in her.

Saturday, the day of the company party, Mom was ready at seven-thirty prompt. She got in the car, and she was all smiles. The conversation during the drive was casual. Now and then, Mom would bring up a memory of her and Valerie’s dad. Different things they had done. It didn’t dampen the mood of the day.

When they got to the party, they arrived in an unplanned caravan. Everybody pulled into the yard honking their horns and hollering. It was a party atmosphere. Everyone pitched in to set up the food table, and the refreshment stand. Valerie smiled at Jeff as she watched her Mom helping with the setups. Jeff put his arm around Valerie and gave her a hug and a kiss on her cheek.

As the day went on, Valerie was surprised to find out Jeff was so high in the organization. All the local leaders were talking with him, laughing, and joking. Even the owner joined in the fun. Valerie was going to the refreshment stand when she heard one of the leaders Jeff was talking with.

Jeff told him, “Let’s get together Monday at lunch and we can talk about your concerns.” The man he was talking to said, “That’s fine. You are so much easier to talk to than your predecessor.”

Valerie caught up with Jeff and handed him a cold beer. “Who was that guy?”

“He is one of the local leaders. He wants to talk about what he sees as a problem. This goes on all the time. We sit and talk and come to a decision or at least a compromise. Nothing to worry about Ginger Snap.”

“Well, we may have a problem of our own,” Valerie smiled and pointed Jeff toward a table. Mom and a gentleman were having a beer and talking. They seemed to be having a very good time.

Marishkaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Marishkaa

“Honey, that is Thaddeus Johnson, we call him “Ted”. He has been with the company since Andy’s father started it. We always tease him about him standing on a corner and Frank, Andy’s father, though he was in line for a job. He is a hell of a great guy. Your Mom is in good company there.”

The shadows were getting long, and everyone had played to their hearts’ content. Jeff and Valerie even found a spot for some quick hugging and kissing as a build-up to when they got home.

People were putting things away and cleaning up the area. Al Bailey had too much fun. Andy said to put him in the guest room. He’ll feel better, or worse tomorrow morning. Jeff was putting things in their car when Ted and Valerie’s Mom, Elizabeth, strolled to the car. Jeff smiled at Valerie.

“Elizabeth, I have had a wonderful afternoon with you. Thank you so much.”

“Ted, you are a joy to be around, and please call me “Liz”. We have surely shared some memories. I had forgotten about the ice cream truck breaking down at the fair. What a mess.”

“That is was. Ah, would it be possible to a -,’ Ted looked at Jeff and Valerie. Jeff took Valerie’s arm and they walked away from the car.

Ted continued, “Would it be possible to call on you for dinner or stop in the park at one of those food trucks?”

Liz gave Ted her phone number and offered her cheek. Ted bent over as a gentleman and brushed her cheek with a kiss. They said their goodbyes and Ted helped Liz into the car. Jeff and Valerie got into the car. Jeff started the car and turned on the air conditioner.

Valerie and Jeff turned in their seats to look at Mom in the back seat. They just smiled.

“Well, what are you two looking at?”

Valerie chucked, “Mother, you’re blushing.”

“Shouldn’t you be helping him drive or something?”

The drive home seemed much shorter than the drive to the party. They dropped Mom at her apartment. Jeff walked her to the door and made sure all was good. When he got back into the car, Valerie leaned over to kiss him.

“It’s no wonder I love you, Jeff. You take care of me, and now you’re watching over my Mom as well. She likes you very much. We were talking last week. Your Mom and she were in the Ladies Guild at church. She liked your parents very much.”

“Do you think she would like me so much if she knew about the grass bush?”

“I’ll love you a lot more when we get home, and you take of my fire bush. Ever since you got me kissing and rubbing behind that tree, I’ve been wet.”

Jeff backed into the drive and then opened Valerie’s door for her. He closed the door, and they walked behind the car. Jeff pulled Valerie’s shorts and panties down and lifted her onto the trunk lid.

Jeff lifted Valerie’s legs and pushed his face into her red pubic hair. He was licking her wet pussy lips and sucking them into his mouth. When he did, he ran his tongue between them rapidly. Valerie laid back onto the back glass, enjoying his oral onslaught.

Jeff shoved her top and bra from her tits and began massaging them and milking them. Valerie started to pant and moan as Jeff’s oral pleasing continued. She looked down and grabbed his head. This was a sign that Valerie was close to her climax. Now was the time. Jeff pinched and pulled her hard nipples. He sucked her clit into his mouth and used his tongue to flog the hard nub.

Valerie squealed and cooed as her climax began its climb. At its crest, she rewarded Jeff with the sweet nectar from deep inside her pussy. She loved abandoning herself to him. She wanted to give Jeff all of her. She gently pushed his head away from her.

“Baby, I’m done. I can’t anymore. Mmmm.”

Jeff helped Valerie get down from the trunk lid. When her feet were on the ground, she turned around and wiggled her ass at Jeff. Jeff removed his shorts and briefs. She pushed against his swollen cock. Valerie put his cock between her ass cheeks and rub it up and down. Then she put it between her legs. She was getting his cock wet while she enjoyed feeling him between her legs.

She turned to Jeff, rubbered her bare ass against his cock again, then said in a soft seductive voice, “It’s your choice. Take me.”

Jeff moved closer to Valerie. He rubbed his cock against her and ran his hands over her tender ass cheeks. He slowly parted her pussy lips and slid his cock into her wet warm passion. As he slid in and out of her, Valerie mewed like a little kitten as she pushed back to meet his thrusts. After a few minutes, Jeff withdrew from her pussy.

He teased her ass with the head of his cock, then slowly and carefully opened her tight sphincter. Valerie used her hands to spread her ass cheeks apart to make it easier for Jeff to enter her. As Jeff pushed his cock into her Valerie moaned a long sensual moan. He felt good inside her.

Jeff rested for a short time so Valerie could relax a little more. He slowly pumps Valerie’s ass. He was enjoying the firm hold she had on his cock. Valerie enjoyed the feeling of his massaging her sphincter. Jeff’s balls were boiling.

Jeff’s tempo increased. Valerie knew he was close to his orgasm. Feeling his balls slapping against Valerie’s pussy lips and her moaning, panting, and mewing only enticed Jeff to cum. Valerie won. She had her man out of control. She couldn’t wait to feel the first shot of cum from his cock.

Jeff’s balls unleashed the first stream of hot cum into Valerie’s bowel. She mewed and looked back at Jeff. She was seducing more of his cum from his balls. Jeff could not resist his Siren pulling cum from his aching balls.

When Jeff had unloaded every bit of cum from his balls, he gently laid on Valerie for support. His breathing was erratic, and his heart was pounding from pumping into Valerie’s bowels. Valerie reached behind Jeff and got a strong grip on his ass. She did not want to release his cock. She loved the feeling of him in her. Finally, Jeff’s strength was gone, and Valerie could no longer keep his captive between her cheeks.

Valerie turned to Jeff. She looked down at his cock and gently held it. With her other hand, she put her arm around Jeff’s neck and pulled him close. Their kiss was soft but passionate. She looked lovingly into his eyes. She closed her eyes and rested her head on his chest. Jeff pulled her close to him and hugged her tightly. No words were spoken, they didn’t need words. Their hearts did all the talking.

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments