Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Valerie called off work the next day she wanted to spend time with Jeff. She was very happy with their Christmas plans.

“Jeff let’s get our tree and ornaments today. We can move the table by the window and put our tree there. We can show off our tree to the world. And don’t forget our special angel.”

They went to the local discount store to look at the trees. They were disappointed with the quality. They wanted a tree to last forever. They headed for the department store. The trees were much better and there was a much larger selection.

They settled on a four-foot tree with white lights. They bought red ornaments and an angel that had small white lights on her wings. They left the store smiling and talking about their first Christmas.

“Valerie, should we put the tree up Christmas Eve as my grandparents did, or should we put it up now?”

“Oh, Jeff. I don’t want to wait. Let’s put it up this evening. Christmas is next week so there should be Christmas music on a radio station. Oh, wait. Our phone. We can find almost any type of music on them.” Valerie’s voice was all excitement.

Jeff moved the table they would put the tree on, and Valerie was singing along with the Caroles playing on her phone. Jeff had the tree set on the table and Valerie began arranging the limbs. Jeff plugged the tree in, and the lights sprang to life.

Jeff handed Valerie the ornaments. He wanted her to trim their first tree. Jeff placed the angel on the top of the tree. They stood back admiring the tree they would have for all of their lives. Valerie gave Jeff her pouty puppy dog look. Jeff looked at her and smiled. He knew what she wanted.

“Yes, Ginger Snap, we can go and pick out our first ornament.”

“Yippie, yeah!” Valerie was hopping up and down.

They went back to the department store. When they were in the Christmas section, the clerk noticed them.

She walked up to them smiling, “First Christmas?”

“Yes, we are looking for our first ornament. We love the tree.”

“Follow me,” said the clerk and motioned them with her finger.

She took them to a display of ornaments. All of them we for the first Christmas.

Then the clerk told them, “When you decide, bring it to me and I will put your names and the year on it for you. And place it at the top of the tree by the angel. She will watch over you every year.”

They found a cabin that said, “Our First Christmas”. When they found the clerk to have the inscriptions, she smiled at them and said this is perfect. I’ll be back in about ten minutes. When she returned, the clerk added a mailbox. On it, she had written “Valerie and Jeff” and the year. Valerie and Jeff were overjoyed.

On the way home, Valerie’s phone buzzed, it was her Mom. She said she and Ted saw them leaving the store. She asked if they could stop by for a few minutes. Jeff was all in favor of the idea. And he could show off their tree.

Liz and Ted loved the tree. Valerie was so proud that they decorated it together. Jeff offered them a drink, but they couldn’t stay long. Christmas was the following Saturday, so they decided to meet on Wednesday evening for their Holiday dinner. Jeff made the reservations at The Grill while they were there. Everything was set.

On Christmas Eve, Valerie and Jeff went to the Stevens Arms for a special dinner. Everything was perfect, just like the honeymoon. But Jeff said it wasn’t the main honeymoon. Valerie had no idea what Jeff was up to. Whenever she brought up the subject, Jeff got that look on his face.

After their dinner, they went into the lounge for an after-dinner drink. They found a place at the bar and struck up a conversation with another young couple there. When they turned around Abby was standing there with their drinks from their honeymoon.

They were so happy to see her. They caught up on what they were doing, and then Abby had to tend to new customers. They struck up a conversation with the couple they had just met and stayed for another round. Then they said their goodbyes to their new friends and Abby. Abby went to the end of the bar and hugged them.

When they got outside, the temperature had dropped quite a bit and the wind had picked up. Valerie held her coat close to her neck and Jeff blocked the wind for her. Jeff turned the heat on, but it was going to take a while to fight the cold.

They ran into the apartment. Jeff took Valerie’s coat to hang in the closet when they got in. Valerie was rubbing her arms and shivering. Jeff went over to hold her to warm her up, and Valerie snuggled into him. “Why are you so nice and warm?”

Jeff smiled at her, “Because you love me. How about a Peppermint Patty?”

“Sounds deliciously warm,”

Jeff started going to the kitchen, but Valerie walked with him. He took a couple more steps, and Valerie was right with him step for step. He looked at Valerie and chuckled.

“Baby, I’m going to fix our drinks.”

“I know,” Valerie said. “But you’re nice and warm and I’m still cold.”

Jeff laughed. “Come on then.” And she followed him step for step.

They made her drink a hot toddy for him. They went into the living room. Christmas songs flowed from her phone. They cuddled on the couch admiring their first tree. Then Jeff noticed a light snow had started. Then the flakes got larger. They smiled and kissed, and Valerie cuddled closer.

“Oh, Jeff. What a perfect first Christmas. Our forever tree, ornaments, and Angel. And thanks to that nice clerk our first ornament. Our reminder of our first days together at the cabin and how wonderful you made me feel, and still do.”

Jeff kissed Valerie, but it was a much more intimate kiss than they had exchanged during the day. When they parted lips, Valerie looked at Jeff with pure love in her eyes. She put her drink down, wrapped her arms around Jeff, and returned his passionate kiss. Christmas songs played softly in the background.

Jeff set his drink down and stood up. He offered both hands, and Valerie put her hands in his. Gently he helped her up from the couch. He held her close, kissing her lips and her neck. Valerie started to moan. He held her waist tightly with one arm and held her head softly as he kissed her deeply.

She moved back a little and took Jeff by his hand. She led him to the bedroom. She removed her blouse, then unbuttoned Jeff’s shirt and pushed it from his shoulders. As she kissed his chest, Jeff released her bra, when she looked up at Jeff, her bra fell to the floor. He kissed her again and ran his hand very gently up and down Valerie’s bare back. She cooed.

Jeff unzipped her skirt and she let it fall to the floor. She removed her pantyhose and then hugged Jeff. Valerie unfastened Jeff’s belt and unzipped his pants. They fell to the floor and Valerie fondled his stiffening cock through his briefs.

When Valerie lowered his briefs, she guided his cock between her legs. She was getting aroused as she rocked back and forth feeling Jeff’s hard cock through her panties. Jeff stepped back and lowered her panties. He slid his cock between her legs. Valerie looked up at him, her expression told Jeff she belonged to him.

Jeff removed his briefs and then removed Valerie’s panties. He picked her up and slid his cock into her. Valerie wrapped her legs around Jeff’s body and her arms around his neck and buried her face in the crook of his neck and shoulder.

Jeff felt her hot breath on his neck, as he picked her up and set her down on his cock. Sometimes when he was deep inside her, she would rock back and forth so her clit would rub against him. To add to her arousal, her nipples would graze against his chest. Every sexual part of her was being aroused, even the way he was holding her ass cheeks in his hands.

DayanaSensual
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DayanaSensual

Jeff walked over to the bed and lay Valerie gently down. She whimpered and looked disappointed when he withdrew his cock for her. Jeff lay between her legs and slid his arms under her legs. Valerie knew what he was going to do. She got wetter and hotter thinking about his tongue between her legs.

Jeff firmly caressed her breasts and pushed her legs up. He was licking her pussy lips enjoying the sweet nectar that was beginning to flow from inside of Valerie. She raised her arms above her head, so Jeff had full access to her supple breasts.

As Jeff fondled her breasts and licked her pussy lips Valerie was grabbing the bed sheets. She was being driven by the pure lust Jeff was causing. Valerie began to push her hips against Jeff’s constant oral arousal. Try as she might, she only squirmed the right way to contact his tongue with her clit infrequently. This is the part that aroused Valerie the most.

Jeff released her breasts and pulled her down to him. He guided his cock into her as deep as he could. When Valerie felt the head of his cock contacts her lips, she started to climax. Jeff felt the flow of her orgasm wash down his cock. This made his pump Valerie with longer strokes. Valerie was whimpering and cooing as Jeff’s cock stroked in and out of her during her climax.

Jeff increased his rhythm as he felt his balls wanting to release their contents into Valerie’s waiting pussy. When his first load shot deep into Valerie’s pussy, she felt hit her cervix. Valerie inhaled sharply as she felt his cum hit her cervix and begin to drip down from it.

Jeff was so aroused, he didn’t care where his cum landed. He was pounding into Valerie, and she was pushing her hips to meet his strokes. Valerie and Jeff were panting as their loving slowly subsided. Jeff put his hand behind Valerie’s head and kissed her hard and passionately. The lovers were spent, wrapped in each other’s arms.

Jeff started to get the washcloth, but Valerie put her hand on his arm. She looked at him and reached out to him. The look on her face almost begged Jeff to lay next to her instead. He lay down again, and she wrapped her arms and legs around him.

He looked at Valerie, her face was just glowing. He softly kissed her then said, “Merry Christmas, Ginger Snap. Thank you for being you. You are my greatest gift.”

“Oh, Jeff, Merry Christmas. How did I get this lucky? My very own Magic Man, the man who loves me. Let’s have another Christmas drink and look at our tree, baby.”

“I love that idea,” Jeff smiled. He got up and got Valerie’s warm robe and his robe. They made their drinks and walked to the window to look out. The snow had gotten deeper. They sat on the couch, cuddled together. Jeff pulled Valerie tight against him. He loved her in his arms.

Christmas morning, they lingered in bed as the coffee pot did all of the work. When they heard the famous “beep” got up. Valerie poured the coffee and Jeff found Holiday songs on his phone. Valerie put her casserole into the oven and brought the coffee to Jeff. He was standing by the window looking at the snow.

She handed him his coffee, Jeff thanked her and handed her his phone.

“Baby, I’ve taken some pictures of our first Christmas snow. Look at the one with our tree in the center and the snow on the building across the street. I think it looks very cool.”

“Jeff, we need to have that blown up and framed. What a great picture to remember our Christmas Day. There’s a hobby shop downtown that specializes in framing photos. It will look wonderful. Is there anything you can’t do?”

“Yes, there is. Live without you, I can’t do that.” Jeff smiled and kissed her.

Valerie had to work until the day before New Year’s Eve. That gave Jeff plenty of time for his surprise. He wanted everything perfect for her real honeymoon. Valerie said she wanted to honeymoon at the cabin. He was going to make sure it happened.

Jeff called his hunting buddy who lives less than an hour from the cabin. He asked Sam if he would pick up things for the cabin. Sam was all in. Jeff sent him a list from his phone, Sam told Jeff not to worry. Everything would be there.

The days before New Year’s flew by for Jeff, but not for Valerie.

One evening she came in the door, and Jeff could tell she was flustered.

“What’s up, Ginger Snap?”

“Poop! I still have two days to work, until I can be with you all of the time. Well, this year,” Valerie pouted.

“It’s all right, baby. We’ll get through it."

On her last day of work, Valerie bounced into the apartment right into Jeff’s arms. She was hugging and kissing and giggling like a schoolgirl. Jeff thought he would play with her a bit.

“How was your day, baby?” Jeff asked nonchalantly.

“It was wonderful! Now I get to spend the rest of the year with my husband. And THEN, start a new year with him. I am so excited. Ice the champagne, open the caviar, I don’t care who you are.”

Valerie was in her own world. And Jeff loved it. His phone buzzed, and Valerie looked at him with a worried expression. Jeff thanked the caller and ended the call.

“What was that about Jeff?”

“Andy called to say they will start accepting bids on the sixth of next month,” Jeff lied. In reality, it was Sam saying everything was in place. Jeff had to hide his happiness.

They spent the evening quietly enjoying beverages and listening to music. Jeff went to sleep with a big smile on his face. Two days until New Year’s Eve.

The following morning, it was cold. The temperature was in the single digits and the wind was blowing. It's not a fit day for man or beast. When the coffee was finished, Jeff brought a cup to Valerie who was sitting up in bed.

“Good morning, Ginger Snap. I am so thankful you don’t have to go to work today. We can stay in here where it’s nice and warm.”

Valerie spent the morning straightening and dusting, Jeff vacuumed and helped Valerie move some things around. She had wanted to change the apartment around a little for quite some time. Jeff was willing to do anything to keep her occupied until tomorrow morning. That’s when Jeff was going to spring the surprise on her.

At dinner, Valerie brought up New Year’s. “Jeff, what should we do for New Year’s? It’s going to be cold so I would like to stay in, but I hope we can have a small party for us.”

“We could make a list of goodies, champagne, some fancy dip, and chips. Things like that. You’re great at coming up with ideas, baby. I can go tomorrow to the grocer around noon. Maybe some of this weather will die down.”

“That sounds good. Our first New Year’s together. I wonder what we will experience in our new year of marriage. With you, Mr. Magic Man, I can never let my guard down. You are a man full of wonderful surprises.”

They were sitting on the couch having their after-dinner drinks. Valerie was dozing off. She had done a lot of work in the apartment. Jeff gently awakened her and walked her into the bedroom. Valerie sat on the edge of the bed and kicked off her slippers. Jeff gently laid her head on the pillow and covered her.

He kissed her gently on her cheek and got into bed next to her. Tomorrow was going to be another busy day for her. Jeff thought about the look on her face when she said she wanted to go to the cabin for New Year’s. It was difficult for him to fall asleep.

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments