Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"Crete" - Chapter 9:- “BaBa’s - Part 1 - A Night of Voyeurism”

"With new dates for the evening, our young couple are in for a night of sexual fun..."

11
1 Comment 1
1.1k Views 1.1k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Author's Notes

"It is the big party night at the Cretian hotel complex. Don and Sarah go on a date. While Ashley and David go on their own date while also watching their other halves..."

When Sarah appeared for the evening, she was wearing her red chiffon dress. It was the one that we had bought in the city with the help of Clare. The dress was short, with a cut-away back, so no bra. It was also slightly translucent, especially at the rear. The dress designer had made it that way to give a hint of the lady’s body that lay beneath it.

I sat there, taking Sarah’s inherent beauty as she stood by the full-length mirror, putting some long gold dangly earrings in. They matched the thin gold chain that currently adorned her right ankle.

Tonight, she looked immaculate, her hair, her makeup. It was as if she had stepped out of a lady’s glamour magazine. Though, unusually, she wore bright red lipstick and nail varnish, both borrowed from Ashley as it was Don’s favourite colour. It was another hint that tonight was different from any other night since I had been with Sarah.

It was a strange feeling knowing your girlfriend was deliberately dressing for another man, Don, our neighbour, an older married man who we had only met yesterday. He was her date for the night. Sarah was keen, and despite some doubts, not once had we seriously talked about calling tonight off.  

It felt a little unreal until a glance down once again at Sarah’s right leg, that small gold chain that meant so much. It hung there just above her high red stiletto, a shoe, which I had purchased for Sarah to go with this very sexy dress.

Wow,” I said again as I took in Sarah’s beauty. It was fast becoming my calling card every time she appeared.

“You look fantastic, hot, so sexy, and absolutely stunning.” I was searching for the right word. There had to be something better than wow.

My overreaction made Sarah giggle. I smiled. I was a little nervous, but the alpha male in me couldn’t show it. I still questioned whether we were doing the right thing.  

Sarah gave me a little twirl and once again I noticed how sheer the red fabric was over her rear. In the current bright light, it was just possible to make out those perfect orbs of her bottom.

I grabbed my pocket camera and took a couple of photos and once again declared, “These are for Clare.”

Sarah chuckled, “Yeah, right.”

It was one of her stock answers. “We see” or “Yeah right,” each just two words. The first to bide her time, the second more dismissive. It was these little things that I noticed and made our relationship extra special to me. Our love for one another may still be growing, but it was already strong.

Sarah laughed. She was looking at me; I still had my camera in my hand.

“If you're still taking pictures for Clare, you better take this one.”

She pulled up the front of her short dress and her completely bare pussy came into view.

“Don’s request, no panties,” she giggled.

I chuckled before I took yet another photo for Clare.

These actions did nothing to help my inner turmoil as my mind, and cock fought against each other. They were trying to agree if what we were doing was right for us.

I pulled Sarah close. We hugged each other and then I went to kiss her, but she pulled away and smiled.

“I am Don’s date, remember?” She was teasing me.

I knew Sarah was in a playful mood, possibly inspired by the earlier alcohol. But then she leaned close and whispered in my ear, and said, “Are you still okay with doing this?”

Sarah was being serious, and I was suddenly not so sure. Despite last night, when Don had fucked my girlfriend and made her cum, I asked myself, had we been too hasty to agree about tonight?

My initial unsure answer was stuck in my throat.

Tonight, I knew there would be no time to reconnect. I wanted Sarah. I loved Sarah. But it was my hard cock now, overruling my head. It needed Sarah.

It was painfully telling me it needed to be released from my trousers.

We had abstained from having sex all day. Firstly, because we had been busy doing other things and then latterly, after Don’s and Ashley’s visit, because we had dates for the night. We had never gone a whole day together without some form of sexual relief, and it was showing. It was now so clear; we were horny for one another.

I stepped in front of Sarah. My green eyes found Sarah’s deep blue ones; both sets of eyes were telling the same story. Let’s fuck!

Sarah didn’t say stop, and I didn’t give my answer to her question, “Are you still okay with doing this?”

Instead, I stepped forward and lifted her onto the kitchen table, her legs astride my torso. As if by magic, my trousers and boxers just dropped to the floor. Sarah’s eyes didn’t break my stare; they just widened.

I flipped up the front of her red dress. Her naked and open cunt was there, waiting. Her eyes were still locked with mine as her hand found my cock. She smiled. It was erect and so fucking hard. It was also currently all hers.

I moved both my cock and my mouth close to her body. We were breathing the same air. Her nipples were hard; they poked through the material of her dress. Sarah’s smooth haven was waiting to be filled. I pushed my cock forward. It probed her. Then its head found her port. Our lust-filled eyes were still locked, but now more open; they had extra energy in them.

Do we fuck?

We just stood there, my cock just in her pussy. It was teasing her, waiting for the order from my brain to plunge in. Sarah’s pussy was wet, open, and waiting for my cock’s grand entrance. She only had to pull me fully in with her legs.

I would have taken the plunge.

This was our moment, to fuck or be with our dates. We had a choice. As to which way our answer should be to Sarah’s original question, “Are you still okay with doing this?”

It was Sarah who started to giggle first, the lustful lock of our connecting stare now broken. I joined her, my laughs more of a chuckle than Sarah’s giggle.

It had been fun. Our bridge broke as my erect and expectant cock moved away from Sarah’s waiting pussy.  

We had answered Sarah’s question without saying a word.

Our lust-filled power game was now over. Though I clarified, “I guess we have dates to get to.”

I tried to make myself decent. Sarah giggled at me as I struggled to get my hard and now disappointed cock back into my trousers.

With her laugh, Sarah reminded me, “Yes, but only for tonight, then tomorrow we will talk.”

She pulled her dress down and slid off the table.

“That is a must, Sarah. Tonight, let’s just have some fun.” I then thoughtfully added, just to be sure, “Let’s make sure we stick to the rules and if you are not sure, I am there for you. I will always be there for you, Sarah.”

She smiled and then kissed me. The smeared red lipstick now didn’t seem to be a problem.

I grinned.

“It looks like we're both going on a date,” Sarah softly stated. She was right.   

I was not so sure about dating Ashley, but I wanted to try it at least once. To experience that feeling again of watching the one you love with another man, and at the same time, enjoy the pleasures of another older woman… maybe for the last time. 

Sarah opened her handbag; the normal items were there, but also there was one condom.

“I think I better carry a few more just in case,” and with that, she put another seven into her handbag, taking the total to eight.

I laughed and then jested, “Is Don bringing a friend?

Sarah blushed, and then nudged me. “Better to be safe than sorry.”

She was right. This would not be happening if Sarah wasn’t wearing that little gold chain around her right ankle and, most importantly, if condoms were not going to be used.

After all, that was David’s rule, number three.

 

*****

 

At eight pm we met Don and Ashley at their apartment. Ashley looked lovely in a short little black dress, which I suspected had nothing on underneath, but it was Don’s reaction to seeing Sarah in her red dress that made me chuckle. He did not know what to say or do. He was plainly speechless and the best he could do was to mumble.

With one exception, Kirsty, it reminded me of the sort of reaction I used to have when I met beautiful girls. Well, that was true until I met Sarah. Now I had become a lot more self-assured, even if sometimes I resorted to use one word… wow!  

I rescued Don by suggesting that I take a photo of the happy couple together. We had photos taken of all of us, as couples, with new partners, girls together and with the camera timer’s help, as a group of four. I promised to send them copies, and they gave me their address and telephone number.  

Ashley and I then let Don and Sarah leave to go to the restaurant first. As they walked away in the evening light, I noticed that Don’s hand was once again resting gently on Sarah’s bottom and occasionally giving it a little squeeze. It was both an act of horniness and reassurance.

After a short slumber, my cock stirred. I knew this was the start of our night-long date.

I pulled Ashley close to me. “Are you okay?” I whispered.

Ashley turned to face me. Her brown eyes were reminding me of Clare’s.

“I am fine, David. It is you I am more worried about, as tonight is a big step for both of you. It would be for any young couple.”

I smiled. “I will be fine.” But inside me, I did have some trepidation. How would I handle it later, not being in the same rooms and therefore with no chance to reclaim Sarah?

I was testing myself and asking, was this our future?

“You know, Don’s like a puppy dog around Sarah. She is really out of his league.”

Ashely’s words brought me out of my thoughts. Sarah was out of Don’s league. I had wondered sometimes if she was out of my league, too.

I then carefully said, “Sarah wants to sexually experiment during this holiday.” I paused, thinking if I should say the next part. Then I went ahead…

“Ashley, I let you into a little secret. Sarah prefers older men.” Those last four words came out as a dry whisper, as I knew I was giving away one of Sarah’s confidences.

It was something I said I would never do!

“Really, and do you prefer older women, David?”

I didn’t. But I couldn’t say that. I just smiled and then said with a little thought, “Ashley, you are not the oldest lady I ever had sex with. In fact, you are not even close.” I was thinking of the old woman I woke up with when I was on the lad’s holiday in Wales. (Authors Note:- See book two, chapter ten).

I leaned forward and gently kissed Ashley, before whispering in her ear. “You are a beautiful lady, sexy, fit…” I chuckled. “And have very sensitive nipples.”

Ashley giggled. It was as if I had surprised her that I had already cottoned onto that.

I happily added, “We are going to have fun and I know you want to watch Don, but let’s not think too much about them. For tonight, I want us to be a couple.” I then moved my mouth close to Ashley’s ear once again and whispered, “Hold this thought that later, I’m going to fuck your brains out!”

AbbyMorthon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyMorthon

I was being serious, but Ashley just burst out laughing. I think I might have even blushed, as I realised that probably no one had ever said that before to her.

She eventually said, “I hold that thought, but I still want to watch Don when possible.”

“There is something else,” I whispered. My throat was now as dry as my mouth. I didn’t want to embarrass myself again. “There is a part of me that wants to share Sarah, but only during this holiday.”

I was not sure why I had said that to Ashley; maybe I was unburdening some guilt, which I had carried ever since I had slept with Clare. I then flinched. Ashley had put her hand on my semi-hard cock.

“This part,” she whispered, and then gently squeezed.

“Yes,” I mumbled back, which made Ashley smile as she removed her hand. “I also think Sarah needs it. I don’t want her restless when we are home, thinking about what could have been.”

Ashley grinned at me. “David, do you think she will sleep with me?”

It was a question that had been on my mind.

“I hope so,” I quickly replied. “I have a bisexual girlfriend back home, and it would help if they both were intimate with each other. It would take some pressure off me and my cock!

Ashley laughed again. She knew I was only being half serious.

“Seriously,” I then added. “It is up to Sarah. As you know, she has some interest, but you're going to have to ask her again. I would never stand in the way if she wanted to have sex with another woman.”

Ashley did not say anything in return. She just smiled, and we looked up the path. Don and Sarah had disappeared, and Ashley gave me her arm. We were now a couple.

“Shall we?” Ashley said. She was still smiling as we followed Don and Sarah at a discreet distance.

I knew were going to be in for a good evening. My small confession had paved the way for a night of voyeurism, hopefully, followed by vigorous sex with Ashley.

 

*****

 

The main hotel restaurant was round and on two levels, with the top floor giving views over the main swimming pool, the terrace bar and beyond that, the sea and the scattered small islands.

Underneath the restaurant, on its lowest floor, was the entrance to the hotel’s nightclub. It was called BaBa’s, an abbreviation of Basement Bar. It was large as it ran not only under the restaurant but also under the whole of the terrace bar area. Sarah and I had briefly checked it out early last night when it was almost empty. Later, after our evening meal, we were all going to be there as two separate couples for the end-of-the-week ball.

Ashley and I arrived and a tall maître d’ greeted us at the restaurant door. We chose a table on the top floor that not only gave us the sea view but, most importantly, it also overlooked Sarah and Don’s table. They were seated in a quiet two-person alcove on the floor below us.

When our hostess seated us, I made sure Ashley had the seat that best overlooked their table; it was so she could watch her husband and my girlfriend. She thanked me for being considerate. But I also knew that my consideration would bring its own sexual rewards later in the bedroom, as Ashley’s thing was watching her husband being sexual with another woman.

We ordered a bottle of sparkling wine and let our conservation flow as we chatted about small things. As was my way, I proposed a toast, “To a night of voyeurism!”

That made Ashley giggle and then ask me, “David, do you really like watching Sarah with another man?”

The question made me stop and think. I now had a chance to talk to someone and explain my true feelings. So, I carefully replied, “Yes and no.”

Ashley giggled again, though this time it was more out of confusion.

“Okay,” I said. “I'll try to explain, as it might also help me to understand.”

I quickly glanced to my right and slightly behind me at the couple below us. Don had his hand on Sarah’s, their hands resting on top of the table. He was saying something. She was laughing, and they looked like they were happy. But there was something else. To me, it felt like they didn’t really look like a couple.

I looked back at Ashley. She was watching her husband, obviously enjoying their show.

“Ashley,” I said. “It is like this… When Sarah and I got together some seven months ago, she wasn’t like the Sarah you see today. She may have looked the same, but there was simply no life to her. She was shy, unsure, and certainly not the flirty, inquisitive eighteen-year-old you see down there with Don.”

Ashley looked back at me, having realised what I had just stated. I had her full attention, at least for a short while.

“Let’s just say life hadn’t treated her too well, and she had put up a protective shell around herself. Events meant we became a couple, but the truth was, despite her obvious beauty, she was not as attractive to me as the Sarah you see today. The flirty, happy Sarah, who doesn’t mind showing off her body and experimenting with a new sexual partner. That is the girl I am deeply in love with.”

I then stated, “As I have just mentioned, I love Sarah, and there is no doubt that she deeply loves me.”

Ashley glanced back down at her husband and my girlfriend, and my eyes briefly joined hers. I noticed Don’s hand had now moved to Sarah’s knee.

I continued. “What you see today is the Sarah I want. I don’t want that old timid girlfriend back and I now need to mention Clare. As I said earlier today when we were in the apartment pool, I cheated on Sarah with Clare. I am not proud that I did that, but… please don’t tell Sarah this… I have never once regretted it!

I paused, and we looked back at our partners. They were discussing something, but I was more interested in Don’s hand. It had moved a little higher and now rested on Sarah’s lower thigh. She was certainly not pushing him away.

“There is a little more,” I said, as I continued. “You have not met Clare, but trust me when I say she is just as beautiful as Sarah. There is also something else I need to mention about Clare. You wouldn’t have any trouble getting her in your bed. Not only is she bisexual, she is…” I paused, not wanting to say it. I was going to say easy lay, but I knew that was unfair, and actually not that true anymore unless you were a lesbian.

“Let’s put it this way. Clare is a little more promiscuous than Sarah.”

Ashley laughed. I definitely now had her full attention.

“I want Sarah to be her true self. No barriers, no protective shells. I want her to live her life to the full, just like Clare already does.”

“You mean sleep around?” Ashley replied with a smile.

“Maybe, though not necessarily, as I just want her to be herself. Not a timid mouse or someone who may be unhappy and aged before her time. I am supporting her, letting her slowly explore her sexuality. But for that to happen, I need to adapt as well. I want to treat both my girlfriends exactly the same way. That means sometimes doing things that I may not yet be comfortable with.”

“Like watching Sarah with another man?” Ashley questioned.

“Exactly, here it is fine, even sexually exciting, but later in the night, as angst sets in, I know I will find it harder. It is as I told you last night. I would rather be there with Sarah, close to her, and part of the sexual act.”

I sipped my drink. “There is another thing. Though Sarah now tells me that she has no problems with sharing me with Clare. However, last night she said she found it hard watching us together. She was simply not ready for that!”

“Like Don,” Ashley whispered. “He finds it hard too, but it has become harder for him with time, not easier. That is because the hurt of me cheating on him faded away, and with that, his love regrew for me.”

I thought carefully about what Ashley had just said.

“Yes, in some ways like Don, but our love is strong now, and if I could, I would keep all of Sarah’s and Clare’s love for myself, in an equal monogamous relationship of three.”

Ashley laughed. “Isn’t that being a little greedy, David?”

I grinned. Ashley had got it!

“Well, depends on what you mean. Sexually maybe, but the voting system seems to suck, as I seem to be outvoted two to one!”

Ashley chuckled again. “Well, that is democracy for you.”

I shrugged, not having an answer. I knew a dictatorship would never work, though there was a big part of me that liked the idea of setting the rules.

I continued. “Tonight, having an entire night apart and then having sex separately with someone else is an experiment for both of us. In a way, this whole holiday is. When we go home, we will discuss this further.

“Ashley, this holiday may be the only time we do this. It is up to Sarah. But whatever we do, Clare will remain part of our lives. That is something Sarah has told me, as she now wants that too.”

I then added, “Sarah knows I have already given Clare her complete sexual freedom. I had no choice.”

“David, you always got a choice?” Ashley questioned. Her attention was surprisingly, still currently more on me than on her husband.

“Not if I wanted to keep Clare. She might love me, but she is also strong-willed as well as sensual.” 

Ashley smiled. “So tonight you plan just to watch and to see if you can adjust.”  

It was my turn to smile. “Yes, but we're also going to have sex; don’t forget I’m young, eager and as I have already said, I am planning to fuck your brains out.”

This time, Ashley burst out into genuine laughter. My choice of words had, this time, pleased me. I was still learning.

“Good, I look forward to it!” Ashley stated as she recovered her composure.

The evening was going well and our meal arrived before our conversation returned to more normal subjects. I got to learn about her family and sex life. She hadn’t been with another man for two years. But she had been with a few women in that time, though she also admitted that their swinging days had tailed off a little.

Ashley told me she didn’t have that urge anymore to sleep with other men until now and me. It was the fact that I was so much younger than her that turned her on. She also told me she was looking forward to having me again later tonight.

Those words helped give me confidence, reassurance, and above all, the desire to be with Ashley. I am not normally attracted to older women or, for that matter, too many women outside Sarah and Clare.

Ashley was twenty-two years older than me, though, at this exact moment, it did not feel like it as she seemed so filled with energy and flirty. She even flashed me in the restaurant to prove that she was not wearing any knickers.

The age gap between Don and Sarah was greater, nearly thirty years. When I glanced over my right shoulder and watched them, to me, they looked more like a father and daughter. But I learned something new today about Sarah. That was, as long as they were fit and healthy, she was very attracted towards older men; even men much older than Don.

Sarah had told me it was a big sexual turn-on for her to fuck someone older than her father. I accepted it but did not understand why that could turn her on so much.

I had my kinks too.

But that was certainly a conversation for another day…

Authors Note:- All characters engaged in sexual acts are 18+  ©2023 wxt55uk. This story may not be reproduced in any manner, without the express permission of the author.

Published 
Written by wxt55uk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments