Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two weeks later, Jake was back in Derek’s bed, taking his place, lying next to the naked Jenny. It was Sunday morning and they had just fucked. A knock on the bedroom door made them sit up. It was Derek with their tea and coffee. Another routine that is often repeated in cuckold households the morning after the night before – a husband bringing his wife and her lover an early morning cuppa. Seeing them so naturally together, like many wives in similar relationships, Jenny moved her hand under the duvet to her lover’s groin. It made a loud and clear statement to the onlooking husband.

Derek placed the tray down on the bedside locker beside his wife before the usual routine of him leaning over and accepting a kiss on the cheek from his wife. “How was it?” he asked quietly.

Jenny pulled her free hand from under the duvet and gripped his groin. “Exceptional, once again.”

Derek looked across at Jake as she groped both men in her life. He did not speak but both men knew that there was only one groin that mattered to Jenny.

“Don’t forget the table is booked for two-thirty,” he reminded her as he pulled himself away.

Jake spoke. “You are sure that you are okay with all this Derek?”

He nodded.

“I’m probably going to be fucking your daughter and giving you a grandchild!”

He nodded once again. “Yes, I am sure. We both are.”

As the door closed Jenny leaned over and pushed back the duvet. Jake’s erection was brought quickly to her lips. He loved her enthusiasm for taking his cock to her mouth. Like all wives, in a similar situation, they always preferred their lover’s cock to their husband’s. She wasted no time in moving to the next stage as his erection reached its peak, and she mounted him. He was well used to this now, and well used to the enjoyment of her taking the lead, but what made it even more enjoyable was when she whispered in his ear, “And you will be giving me a second child at the same time!”

Jake groaned loudly. She wanted a child too, and he knew her well enough to know that she always got what she wanted.

 

*****

They arrived at the Carvery separately. Jake arrived to find Derek and Jenny sitting at a six-seater table with their daughter and son-in-law. Jenny motioned for him to sit next to her facing Kirsty and Alan. She introduced them and after a series of handshakes he sat down. Small talk about the weather was followed by a chat about the menu. Jake was hungry. Derek had made bacon sandwiches for everyone, but it had not been enough to satisfy his appetite for food. As for his sexual appetite, Jenny had fully taken care of that.

Kirsty was slow in getting into conversation with him, and Alan sat there quietly. He was used to this with first-time cuckolds. The husband would quietly sit eyeing the man soon to be fucking his wife. While the wife gradually engaged in conversation, also, gauging the man who her husband wanted her to fuck. Sometimes the flame of chemistry lit quickly but most times it was a slow process. It was slow with Kirsty. She said little but he knew that he was under intense scrutiny. A rapport was not coming easy.

He was interested though. He watched as she followed her mum to the carvery range. Long, dark hair, like her mum, figure-hugging jeans, showing off long legs and a nice, rounded bum. He could see himself getting his hands under it and pulled her deep into him. She aroused him, and that was enough for Jake to be able to work on.

Once the main meal was out of the way and a few glasses of wine had been consumed, chat came easier. She revealed that she was a primary school teacher, making him realise that it must be painful for her seeing mums turn up at the school gates every weekday morning with their children, and she was still childless.

MadisonLou
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadisonLou

It was too busy to chat about his real reason for being there, but they did find themselves with an opportunity when the dinners gradually dispersed, including her mum and dad. They found themselves out of earshot to those remaining.

“Mom says you have a couple of children of your own?” she said. He told her that he had a boy and a girl, eleven and thirteen. She asked him why he was not with them. “We married too young, and I was quite immature. Not able to take the responsibility of being a father,” he told her. She seemed to like his honesty.

Then he told her that he had also done something similar for a couple of friends of his. He explained that they were in the same situation as them. “She didn’t want the impersonal intrusion of all that goes with fertility treatment.” He sensed her empathy.

“Did it take you long?” she asked.

“Six weeks. She had one period and then a few weeks later she started to get morning sickness. Her next period did not arrive, she took a test. That was it!”

“How regularly were you… with the woman?” Alan asked.

“Very! I had a set of keys to their home, and I visited practically every day. Sometimes more than once. We also went on holiday together – just the two of us for a week.”

Kirsty smiled.

“He didn’t mind?” Alan asked.

Jake shook his head. “I had a job to do. She had leave owing to her from work and so we got a holiday cottage.”

“Cosy, hey?”

Jake smiled. “As I said, I had a job to do.”

“With enthusiasm, no doubt!” she responded.

“I always give one hundred percent!”

Jake could sense her warming to him. “I don’t think I could let Kirsty go away like that,” Alan chipped in.

Jake shrugged his shoulder. “Well, that is up to you two, but whether we are a couple of hundred miles away or in the next room, we will still be doing what we do. The woman in question was actually more relaxed being away from home and her husband, and it was that week that the business was done.”

He could almost hear the wheels turning in Kirsty’s head. “When you did the business, as you put it, was that it or did you see her again.”

“We saw each other every so often.”

“Did he know?” she asked.

Jake shook his head. “As I said, we were close friends. Still are actually, but it took him a while to get used to the fact that their child was fathered by another man. She loves him, and doesn’t want to hurt him.”

“But she still needed sex with you then? Kirsty commented.

Jake smiled.

“You’ll be expecting that with Kirsty then, afterwards?”

Jake leant closer. “I am a guy with no commitments, and I enjoy sex. If the opportunity arises I will take it, Alan. But if Kirsty is not interested and calls it a day when the job is done, well, that is fine by me. I will not hang around where I am not wanted.”

Alan shrank back. Jake sensed his cuckold leanings. As much as Alan hated the idea of his wife and Jake fucking regularly afterwards, he could sense the sexual stirrings within. He glanced at Kirsty; she was staring at him deep in thought. He sensed that she was making up her mind about whether she wanted to fuck him or not.

Suddenly Jake reached for his glass and finished off the last of his wine. “Well guys, it has been genuinely nice meeting you. You have a lot to discuss so I will leave you to it.” Taking out his business card, he slid it along the table to Alan. “Naturally, I would love to undertake the work, and if you’re interested, give me a call.”

Alan pushed the card to Kirsty.

“I would prefer that you called, Alan,” Jake told him. “After all, it’s your job that I will be doing.”

He saw Kirsty’s jaw drop and smiled before walking away.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments