Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jake was the first to dress and went downstairs to make some breakfast. He decided on a healthy breakfast of Croissants, Jams, and, yogurts, with some freshly made coffee. The girls came down to join him, Kirsty was a little surprised at seeing the table set and food ready.

“You’ve trained him well, mum.”

Jenny shook her head. “Not me, love. Jake is quite a domesticated guy.”

“So, house husband material then?” Kirsty quipped.

“Oi!” he responded. “I won’t be anyone’s house husband,” he told them.

Jenny turned to Kirsty. “Jake will cook and clean occasionally, but his forte is keeping the woman of the house content in bed.”

He laughed and shook his head.

“And breeding,” Kirsty said patting her midriff. “He’s quite successful at that!”

“Okay girls, breakfast!” he told them.

They ate, discussing where to spend the day. Jake fancied trying out another walking trail, but the girls had their sights on shopping. Jake’s face told them what he thought of that idea.

“Not fancy the idea of shopping then, Jake?” Kirsty asked.

“Jake is like your dad. Absolutely hates wandering around shops.”

Jake smiled at Jenny. “What’s the point? Make a list of what you want, get it, and leave!”

Both girls laughed.

They agreed to do their separate thing for the day.

 

Jake kissed them both goodbye and then prepared for another walk, but before he left, he phoned Alan. He had been on his mind and Kirsty had not mentioned speaking with him recently.

She hadn’t. “I’ve been expecting Kirsty to ring,” he said. “I tried phoning her last night, but she didn’t answer.”

Jake made the excuse that Jenny was up, and she could have been out of signal range. “But she is okay.”

He asked if she had taken a test yet, putting Jake in a bit of a dilemma. He didn’t like to lie unnecessarily, so he told him. “She was going to tell you on Saturday when she got back.”

Alan went silent for a few moments. “So, you did it then?”

“Yes,” Jake told him.

“Well done.”

“It was no problem.”

“How do you feel now that you have got her pregnant?”

“Well… if I’m honest Alan, it gives me great pleasure.”

“You’ve cuckolded me to the ultimate.”

“Yes.”

“I mean, in my case, not being able to father a child, has left no doubt at all that I am a cuckold.”

“Only to those who know the real circumstances, unless, of course, you want others to know.”

“Maybe, maybe not.”

“Well, I have cuckolded husbands to the point of being with their wives in public. I mean, making it obvious that we are seeing each other. If you get my drift.”

He didn’t respond.

“It could easily be done, Alan. Taking Kirsty out at home and behaving the same way we are doing here. Holding hands, being affectionate in public. I could meet her outside school. You only have to ask.”

There was silence again.

“Would that excite you, Alan?”

“Yes, it would.”

“Well, we’ll discuss it with Kirsty when we get back shall we?”

“Okay.”

“Kirsty wants me to father more children with her, you know that don’t you, Alan?”

“Yes.”

“That’s okay then.”

“You would still go ahead and do it, even if I didn’t want you to, wouldn’t you?”

“Yes, Alan. If Kirsty wants me to get her pregnant again, I will. I don’t check if a woman is on the pill or anything, and I never use condoms with married women either. Contraception is up to them. So, in Kirsty’s case, if she decides to come off the pill, somewhere down the line, then it’s up to her.”

“What about Derek, will there be more pregnancies, or will you just leave it at the one?”

“Well, that’s down to Jenny, Alan, but she is getting on in years, and one more child at her age would be enough in my opinion.”

“Yeah, I suppose you’re right.”

“Are you in touch with Derek?”

“Yes, we chatted last night. We going out for a curry tomorrow night.”

“That’s good. A bit of cuckold bonding, hey?”

Alan laughed. “Tell me, Jake. Which one of us do you enjoy cuckolding the most?”

He laughed. “That’s a loaded question, Alan. Truth is, I enjoy cuckolding you both. It’s always a pleasure taking another man’s wife to bed.”

“Who gives you the most pleasure in bed?”

Jake laughed again. “It’s difficult to separate them. In Jenny’s case, I’ve been enjoying a relationship with her for years. We know each other well, there is quite an intimate bonding between us, and sex is always better when that happens. Your wife and I haven’t been together long, and this break has been the longest period we have had together so far. But we are developing an intimacy between us, and sex is very enjoyable, so come back and ask me that question a few years from now.”

Alan became quiet.

“What are you thinking Alan?”

“I’m thinking that you and Kirsty will be seeing each other for a long time to come!”

“How do you feel about that, Alan.”

“In one way I’m very worried about the future of our marriage, and on the other hand…”

RenataBasterr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RenataBasterr

“It excites you to know that I can and will, fuck your wife whenever I want to.”

“That about sums it up,” he responded.

“That’s right!”

Alan thought for a few moments. “When will you see again after this holiday?”

“Well, I had intended spending the weekend with Jenny, but maybe I’ll just make it the one night, and spend Sunday night with Kirsty. If that’s okay?”

He didn’t respond, but Jake already knew the answer. As soon as Jenny and Derek went back home, after Sunday lunch, he would take Kirsty off to bed, and leave Alan hearing her getting fucked.

 

****

 

With the call ending, he thought about ringing Derek but decided against it. Alan had already given him enough food for thought for the day. Most husbands into cuckolding preferred it all being kept between the wife, husband, and, lover, keeping things as discrete as possible. But there were some who enjoyed the humiliation of open cuckolding.

Jake didn’t mind either way. He could be discrete and could be open about it. He didn’t mind. He had nothing to lose. As he stepped out on his walk, he recalled a couple he did this with a few years ago. John and Sally. They were a couple in their thirties, from the Midlands. He met them on a dating site. He responded to an advert from a couple looking for a male for adult fun!

After a few telephone calls, they arranged to meet at a nearby hotel. They had dinner and drinks and realised that there was a chemistry there. They arranged a meeting the following week, but this time John would drop Sally off and come back later to take her home. Jake had booked a room, just in case, and a table for dinner.

Sally turned up looking stunning, and when she sat down, she confirmed that she was there for sex from a glimpse of stocking tops. Intentionally or not, Jake knew that sex was on the cards. They had a drink, and Jake suggested dinner. Sally, however, wanted to go to an Italian place just around the corner from the hotel.

“It’s our favourite place,” she told him.

Jake suggested that it would be more discrete having dinner at the hotel, but she wanted none of it, “John wants me to be open about me cuckolding him,” she told him. “Unless you object, of course?”

Jake smiled. “It doesn’t bother me either way, although, the additional humiliation is a turn-on for me.”

Sally took his hand. “Well, let’s give my husband what he wants, shall we, and get you turned on!”

Apart from staff recognising her, there were a couple of friends having dinner. Sally acknowledged them but didn’t speak to them, although they kept looking over at them during the evening. After they left, Sally told him that Ian was a former work colleague of John’s and that Jill went to the same school as her.

Back at the hotel they had a drink and chatted, and then Sally looked at her watch and told him that she had better ring John to pick her up. Jake felt quite deflated, but Sally then said, “Unless you wanted me to stay the night.”

Jake smiled and told her that he did. Sally then picked up her mobile phone and pressed a key. “Jake wants to tell you something,” she told John, before handing the phone to him.

“Sally’s going to be spending the night with me,” Jake told him.

John just said, okay, and hung up.

It was the start of a year-long relationship that only ended when John was offered a job in the States. Now it seemed that Alan wanted a similar relationship for him and Kirsty. Jake wondered if Kirsty was suited to the kind of lifestyle.

 

Jake switched off from his present situation. Out in the open air with a vast expanse of hues from the terrain, he realised how small he was, and in turn, how small his life was compared to what lay before him. His surroundings had been here thousands of years before him and would remain there long after him. Jake pulled his Nikon out of his rucksack and took some photographs. Almost on cue, a pair of Red Kites came into view, he put on his telescopic lens and took some more photographs.

He watched them swoop and dive, enjoying their freedom of the skies. He thought they were probably a breeding pair with their chicks having now flown the nest. Another Kite joined them, and he watched as one of them chased it away. He smiled to himself. It was probably another male Kite, hoping to win over the female Kite’s affections. ‘No room for cuckolding there!’ he thought, bringing him back to the present.

A little further on, he came to some crossroads with a sign pointing off into four directions. There were also some benches there and he sat down at one. There was one bench occupied by three people, all either late teens or early twenties. He guessed they were students; two guys and a girl. One of the guys was Black. They seemed pally, the girl interacting with them with ease and familiarity. Jake, being Jake, wondered if she was having sex with both of them. Or, was one her brother and the other her boyfriend? Or were they all just friends? It was hard to tell until the Black guy put his arm around her waist, then she suddenly turned and kissed the other one on the cheek.

Jake smiled. He found himself getting an erection. Whatever the scenario, Jake’s thoughts were disturbed again. He suddenly remembered something Kirsty had said to him the other night about one day cuckolding him with a Black guy. He watched the three of them get up, put on their rucksacks, and walk off. The girl in the middle, holding hands with them both.

Sex was everywhere!

 

 

© Angieseroticpen 2022

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments