Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

They went back downstairs fifteen minutes later. He had watched her touch up her make-up, thinking about the sex between them. He had helped her re-make the bed, watched her get back into her knickers and put her tights back on.

“My feet feel so much better,” she had said to him, “Thank you.”

Jake smiled. ‘Was that a thank you for the sex as well?’ he wondered.

As she opened the door to the public entrance she turned and asked, “What do you do for a living?”

He took out his wallet and gave her a business card.

“J S IT Consultancy,” she read out loudly. “Hmmm, we had an IT guy in a couple of years back. Made a right mess of things.”

“Oh?”

Anne explained they needed their computer and booking systems linked up to their server, but the guy couldn’t get it done. He had blamed the internet connection.

Suddenly his mobile rang, it was Jenny.

“They’ve just got back,” he told her, after answering.

She gave him a quick kiss. “I hope I haven’t drained all your strength and hindered your duties.”

Jake laughed.

She asked him where they were eating tonight. “I don’t know.”

“Come here. I’ll reserve a table for you. We can talk about business afterwards.”

He was hesitant. “Well, you’ve done a great job of my feet. I’m sure linking up a couple of computers will be a doddle for a man like you. I’m sure you have the right tools for that job too!”

Another quick kiss and Jake was away.

“Eight o’clock, okay,” she called out after him.

 

Jake felt guilty. For the first time in his life, he felt guilt. Cheating on someone had never bothered him before, after all, most of them had either been married or in a relationship. But Jenny and Kirsty were different, especially Jenny. He had known her a long time and he was about to give her a child. Then there was Kirsty, he was starting a family with her.

He felt even worse as they greeted him with hugs and kisses. Then Jenny had pulled out the contents of a carrier bag. “We found a lingerie shop,” she said spilling out the contents on the bed.

“We thought we would give you a treat. It is our last day tomorrow.” Kirsty said.

“We thought you might like a Harem Day. You’re the Sultan and we are your girls fulfilling all your desires,” Jenny said, holding a silk scarf against her mouth.

Jake smiled. Kirsty drew close to him and ran a finger down his chest to his bulge. “Your wishes, O Master, will be met by us.”

“You… you don’t know what you may be opening the door to,” he told them.

“All the more exciting then,” Jenny said, joining Kirsty in touching his bulge.

He kissed them both. “Well, I could do with a leisurely soak in the bath, and then fuck one of you before dinner, and take things from there.”

“And which one will you fuck?” Kirsty asked.

Jake rubbed his chin as he looked at one then the other. “Well, Kirsty,” he said rubbing her tummy. “I think the priority is getting your mother pregnant, don’t you?”

She nodded. “Yes, I suppose it makes sense, you’ve got me in the family way, it makes sense to get mum into it as well, again!”

He stroked her hair. “And you can make sure that I am primed and able to give her my best!”

She nodded again.

“I’m sure that you can show your mum your oral skills with men, can’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Do you know what rimming is, Kirsty?”

She shook her head.

“Well, I’m sure your mum can show you. I’m sure that you will find it enjoyable too.”

Kirsty looked at her mum. Jenny stepped closer and took his hand. “You go and run the bath for him, and I will get him stripped.”

They watched Kirsty leave; Jenny reached for his bulge and held him. “You scare me sometimes,” she told him.

“How?”

“It’s… it’s just the way you have us both in the palm of your hand. We’ll do anything for you, you know that don’t you?”

Jake smiled and held her. “I think the truth is Jenny, that you let me lead you where you want to go, and you’re scared where that destination will be.”

She smiled at him. It was the truth.

“I’m right, aren’t I?”

She kissed him. “Yes.”

“Is it the rimming?”

Her head shook. “No, it’s not that, it’s… it’s the baby. I go weak at the knees when you talk about it, the way you do.”

“What, getting you knocked up?”

She nodded.

He held her. “But that’s the way you want it, isn’t it. You need someone like me controlling you sexually, don’t you?”

She laughed. “You know me so well!”

“You need a man to take control. You need direction. You need to go on this journey, Jenny. Your life would be so dull without it.”

ruby_valen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ruby_valen

“Yes,” she sighed.

“Now the baby thing,” he said, “Do you really want me to make you pregnant?”

“I want… I want to do, what you want me to do. If that makes any sense.”

Jake brushed her hair back. “I want to get you pregnant, Jenny. Simple as that!”

“Okay then, that’s settled.”

He kissed her. “Good. When we get back you will spend the weekend with Derek, and when you finish work on Monday you will come and stay with me for a week, okay?”

“Yes, master,” she grinned.

He smiled. “Good. That’s settled them. No need to pack a big suitcase either, most of your time will be spent in bed!”

She laughed. “What about Kirsty?”

“She will be with me on Saturday night, and Alan can have her for the rest of the week,” he told her. “Now let’s get this bathing done, shall we? I want to fuck you.”

He took her arm and began to lead her away. Suddenly, he stopped. “Tell you what, bring your suitcase to Kirsty’s on Sunday, and after dinner you can come back with me. Okay?”

She kissed him. “Whatever you say, master.”

 

*****

 

Jake took her up to the bedroom. She started to unbutton his shirt when Kirsty came from the bathroom. “Let’s get him naked, shall we?” she said.

Jenny stepped back and let her take over. She smiled to herself. Her baby, not so long ago a quiet, unsure, girl, lacking confidence, was now a mature young woman. No longer shy, and backward in coming forward, she oozed with confidence. At her age, Jenny still lacked sexual confidence, uncomfortable in her own skin, but her daughter was the complete opposite. At her age, Jenny would never talk about sex with her mum, never even dream of being sexually overt in front of her. How times change.

She watched her strip Jake, and then take hold of his erection, smiling at him as she did so. At her age men’s cocks were to be feared. Capable of getting you into trouble in more ways than one. Kirsty was confident in taking it in her hand, unafraid of what the man was capable of doing to her, as if Jake could do anything worse to her than what he had already done.

Kirsty noticed her mum looking at her. She smiled. “You can’t help but admire such a cock, can you?”

Jenny laughed.

“And cut ones are so much better!” she said, running her fingers over its bulbous tip.

Jake laughed with her this time. “And how many cut ones have you come across young lady?”

“Very few, actually, but I know the difference. They are much more hygienic, and… well, the head looks so much better, and so nice in the mouth.”

Jenny laughed loudly. Jake kissed her. “Why don’t you wait in the bathroom for me,”

“Why?” Kirsty asked.

“Because I want to fuck your mum, now.”

She turned and looked at her mother. “Okay,” she said turning and walking away. With the door closing behind her, Jake reached for Jenny and began to strip her. “Sorry, but your daughter has got me aroused, and I can’t wait.”

Jenny remained silent as he stripped her down to her panties. Pushing her back onto the bed, he reached for her ankles and lifted her legs against his shoulders. “Pull them to the side,” he told her.

Jenny reached down and pulled the damp crotch of her knickers across her mound. He smiled at the exposure of her cunt, her pouting lips inviting. Jenny didn’t need to be told to reach out with her hand and take hold of his erection.

“This just might be the one that gets you knocked up,” he told her as he drove his cock into her.

Jenny cried out and closed her eyes, as he began his rhythmic thrusts into her.

“You’re a bastard, you know that don’t you?” she gasped.

He reached down for her breasts and tweaked her nipples. “And you’re my fuck whore.”

 

On the other side of the bathroom door stood Kirsty, naked and waiting. She could hear them; hear them fucking and engaging in their vulgar exchanges. She wanted to join them. She wanted to sit on the bed next to them and watch, but this was their private moment. She lowered her hand to her groin and parted her swollen lips with her fingers. Moving them slowly at first, she began to masturbate to the sound of their fucking, before increasing with the intensity of their approaching orgasms.

Unfortunately, by the time they had reached theirs, she hadn’t quite finished, and was still continuing when they came and opened the door. Jake smiled and put his hand on her shoulder. Kirsty was embarrassed and couldn’t meet his look.

“I think a punishment is required, don’t you mum?”

“Yes, I do.”

Jake reached down and gave Kirsty a kiss. “Better go and fetch me the cane, young lady.”

They watched her walk away and then Jenny said. “Go easy on her, Jake.”

He kissed her. “Don’t worry, I know what she needs, and I know her boundaries.” 

© Angieseroticpen 2022

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments