Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

They completed their seven-mile round trip later that afternoon, taking a break for sandwiches and refreshments. Both girls were feeling a little down with the end their holiday in sight. Jake took a more positive view, even though he was in no rush to get back.

“Well, think of it this way. We have all got to know each other a lot better; had lots of fun and going home as four instead of three!”

Kirsty smiled and put her hand on his and squeezed. “Yes, you’re right. This time next year if we come back, we will have an addition to the family.”

“Maybe, even two.”

The girls laughed.

“See what you will have done Jake,” Jenny said. “You’ve seduced two innocent ladies and got them pregnant!”

Jake nearly choked on his orange crush. “Innocent!” he cried out.

Laughter ensued.

“I just hope we will all be together and still coming back for many years to come,” Jenny said.

Kirsty squeezed Jake’s hand again and looked at him. “So do I.”

“It would be nice to think so,” Jake responded.

“Jenny looked up at him. “Well, that’s down to you Jake. Kirsty and I will still be together as mother and daughter with our families.”

Jake looked away. He wanted to think that he would be around as well, but it was a question of commitment. Did he have it in him to commit himself to these two women? He would be thirty-one next year, still much younger than Jenny and a few years older than her daughter, Kirsty. Most of his mates were married now and settled down with family.

He looked at Kirsty, pregnant with his child, and besotted with him. Could he really just walk away from it all? Jenny caught him looking at her. She was not only older than him but also wiser. A lot of the time she knew what he was thinking. “What are you afraid of Jake?” she asked.

He looked at her without speaking. Saying ‘nothing’ would be a lie, and she knew it. He smiled. “Oh, just this and that.”

Kirsty looked at them bemused. She still had a lot to learn. “Am I missing something?”

“I think Jake is afraid of the future.”

He laughed it off. “Not really,” he quipped. “Let’s head back shall we,” he said looking at his watch.

As they began to walk away Jenny took his hand and squeezed it. “It can’t be all that bad, having both your wife and her sexy mother to bed at will, can it?”

He burst into laughter. She was right, of course. A lot of guys have very desirable mothers-in-law, but convention puts them out of bounds, as far as sex is concerned. No such boundaries existed here. He could see himself sneaking off with his mother-in-law before consummating the marriage with the daughter. 

When they got back to the cottage Jenny headed for the shower leaving Jake and Kirsty alone. She made some coffee, and they sat talking for a while.

“You’ll have to excuse mum,” she said. “Trying to push us together like she is. I have spoken to her about it.”

He smiled. “It’s okay. She’s only looking out for you.”

“Well, I don’t want you to feel obliged to stay with me. You would end up resenting me in the end and it would destroy our relationship.”

“Look Kirsty, I’m just happy to keep things as they are for now. I don’t want to rush into formalising our relationship. I am enjoying what we have. I know that it’s based mainly on sex at the moment, but who knows what the future holds. Let’s just stick to the shagging for now.”

She laughed then hugged and kissed him. “I agree,” she said as she touched his bulge. “You have an amazing cock and I’m happy enough with that for now.”

Jenny came into the kitchen wearing just a wraparound towel. “Not thinking of going off for sex, are you?”

Kirsty laughed. “Yes, why? It is my turn.”

Jenny whipped her towel off. “Which one of us do you want, Jake?”

He looked at her, naked with her body still damp from her shower. He smiled at her boldness.

“Actually, I’m taking Kirsty upstairs for a caning. I did promise I would do it.”

Kirsty stood up with that look on her face. “Yes, I was disobedient on the walk.”

“Yes, she was Jake. You need to start as you mean to go on,” she said picking up her towel.

Jake took her upstairs by the hand. He was excited. Closing the door behind them he told her to strip and went to the wardrobe to get the cane. Kirsty stripped quickly and stood in front of him.

“How many strokes do you think you deserve Kirsty?” he asked tapping his hand with the cane.

“At least six.”

“Six it is then Kirsty. Bend over the bottom of the bed please.”

YangSweetPinay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YangSweetPinay

She bent over and stretched her arms in front of her. Jake stepped to her side and raised his cane. The first two were quite soft strokes but the four that followed increased in power. Kirsty was sobbing with pain, but she was also soaked with excitement between her legs. Jake touched and caressed her before fingering her. As he stepped back to undress, Jenny came into the room.

“Here, let me help you,” she said reaching for his belt.

He just stood there as she stripped him. The fact was not lost on him that a mother was stripping her lover so that he could fuck her daughter. Stopping to pull his pants and boxers off, she took hold of his cock and guided it to her lips. She licked and sucked it and then stood up. “Go on, fuck her hard Jake, she needs it.”

Jake gripped Kirsty’s hips and drove into her. Jenny stood to the side watching. He tried his best to make it last, but the whole thing was just too much for him. To make it worse Jenny moved closer and gently cupped his testicles. Her caresses made him groan.

He was already beginning to squirt inside her when Jenny spoke. “That’s it, Jake, give her all that cum of yours.”

After he pulled out, Jenny kissed him. “See, it’s not such a bad life with us, is it?”

 

Kirsty and Jake went into shower shortly after. He took the shower gel and sponge from her hands and took over washing her. “That’s nice,” she said as he ran it over her breasts.

“Will you be breastfeeding our baby,” he asked, out of the blue.

“Probably. Mum breastfed me. What made you ask that, anyway?”

Jake shrugged. “It just sprung to mind.”

“Would you prefer me to breastfeed our baby?”

He shrugged again. “I suppose it’s down to you, as a mother.”

She kissed him. “No. How we bring our baby up will be a joint decision,” she responded dropping her hand to his half-erect cock.

Jake continued washing her, moving from her breasts to her tummy. He suddenly realised that he was seeing her now as mummy-to-be. Soon there would be swelling where there is now flatness. Soon there would be life springing up inside her, life from his own seed.

“Penny for them!” Kirsty said breaking his chain of thoughts.

He smiled. “Sorry, I was miles away.”

She laughed. “You’re a very private person aren’t you, Jake?”

He laughed too. “Yes, I suppose I am.”

“You can share with me. I don’t tell everything to mum, or anybody else, for that matter.”

Jake shrugged again before telling her that he was thinking about her tummy swelling with child soon. Kirsty laughed.

“Is that all,” she responded. “And how will you feel about me then? Swollen belly, huge breasts, and wearing oversized clothing?”

“Well, it’s all part of life, isn’t it?”

“But will you find me sexy?”

“Actually, I once had a bit of a fling with a woman I knew. She was pregnant and her prick of a husband would hardly touch her… so, I made her feel better amount herself.”

She looked at him. “Yes, I can imagine you doing something like that,” she said as she kissed him.

“She was quite hot in bed too. I thought my size would rule sex out, but no, we fucked right up until the last month, and then I introduced her to anal sex. She loved it. After the baby was born, she went back on the pill, and we went at it again for a few months.”

Kirsty started stroking his cock again. “You’re not the type of guy that could ever be faithful, are you?”

Jake shook his head. “Probably not.”

She kissed him. “At least you’re honest about it.”

“So, if you are looking for fidelity in a relationship, I’m not your man.”

“I know that, but it doesn’t mean that we couldn’t have a relationship. There’s more to one than fidelity these days, and variety is the spice of life, as they say.”

He laughed. “So, you would probably be unfaithful to me, would you?”

She kissed him. “Well, what’s good for the goose…”

Jake laughed again. “I’ll give you goose…” he said, giving her a hard slap on the bottom.

“I bet you would give me a good caning if I was unfaithful to you, wouldn’t you?”

He reached down between her thighs and fingered her. “That would be a riding crop job.”

Kirsty moaned softly. “You really know how to get me going don’t you?”

He smiled.

She kissed him. “Maybe, I’ll buy you one for a wedding present.”

Jake grunted and reached down, gripped her thighs, and lifted her against the wall. Her hand came down and held his erection against her opening.

“You’ll be using it quite a lot, you know!”

Jake slammed into her hard. Suddenly, he was starting to get images of Kirsty fucking another man.

“Yes, I daresay that there will be regular beatings for you my little slut.”

“Big slut, darling. I won’t be a little slut for you, but a big one.”

© Angieseroticpen 2023

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments