Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An hour later, Kirsty and Jake found themselves walking down to the Inn, hand in hand. They had showered, dressed, and tidied up, and were now ready for the day ahead. There was a closeness growing between them, not just physically but emotionally too. Jake could feel it, and no doubt she felt it too.

In the shower he watched her wash herself between her legs. She ran her fingers along the inside of her furrow and then reached for his hand and pulled it to her. “You promised to shave me,” she told him.

Jake smiled. “Better get it done then,” he said, “We don’t want anyone else muscling in on my territory, do we?”

“So, it’s your territory now, is it?”

He found himself pulling her against him and kissing her. “Damn right it is!”

She responded with her lips. “Yes, it is yours.”

A few minutes later she was lying back on the bed again with a towel under her bottom, legs spread, with knees raised. Jake covered her mound with shaving foam and then took the razor to her. Kirsty closed her eyes. She felt relaxed and at ease with him using his razor in such a place, so intimate and vulnerable. He was very gentle with her. Alan could be quite rough down there with his fingers, even if he didn’t mean to be, but Jake was soft and gentle. She was quite aroused by the time he finished.

Afterwards as he dried her, she kissed and thanked him. “I could never relax with Alan doing that,” she told him.

Jake smiled.

She kissed him again. “That’s why it’s yours,” she told him.

 

After breakfast at the Inn, they went back for the car and drove to Chatsworth House, a stately home near Bakewell. Both had been there before but on separate occasions. They had a light lunch there, mid-afternoon, and Jake told her about his conversations with her mum and Alan.

“I don’t mind if mum comes up,” she told him.

“I’ll fuck her if she comes.”

Kirsty smiled, nodded, and reached across for his groin. “I know, I wouldn’t expect anything less of you.”

“You won’t be jealous?”

“Of course, I’ll be fucking jealous,” she told him. “But I love you and if that’s the price I have to pay, so be it!”

“You make me sound a heel.”

She kissed him. “I don’t mean too, but… “

“Alan was telling me on Saturday that he misses you and wants to come up. I told him that he should speak to you.”

Kirsty sighed. “I’d rather he didn’t come. Do you want him to?”

“One thing I’ve learned about cuckold relationships is that you have to compromise to please all parties, whatever side of the fence you’re on.”

He continued. “Your dad and Alan are different. Your dad always wanted your mum to cuckold him. He had to wait a good few years before your mum felt it was the right time to do it. He knew what to expect. He knew that I would take priority over him in her bed, but that was part of the attraction of it for him. Me turning up at all hours of the day and taking her. Sometimes they would be settled down in bed for the night and I would suddenly appear. He would leave and I would sleep in his place.”

Kirsty listened without interruption.

“With Alan it’s different. I came along not to cuckold him – although it does amount to that. I came along to get you pregnant. Okay, it looks as though he is getting enjoyment out of me cuckolding him, but it has all been suddenly thrusted upon him. Whereas with your dad he dreamed about it happening for years and when it did, he was ready. I’m not sure about Alan yet.”

Kirsty remained silent for a few minutes as she sipped her drink.

“So, you think we should let him come up?”

“I think we shouldn’t exclude him altogether. It took quite a while to wean your dad off always being around when we were together. I mean, he would leave us alone in the bedroom together, but it took a while before your mum felt able to spend the night at my place or at a hotel. Gradually, we could take weekends away and then there were always the holidays up here.”

She smiled and kissed him. “You’re a kind man, Jake.”

Jane_Star
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jane_Star

He shrugged. “Well, I’ve learned that if I am really into the woman I am fucking, I need to include the husband in the relationship. There always will be a touch of jealousy on the husband’s part. It’s only natural. But insecurity is a different matter. When I’m fucking another man’s wife, I want him to feel secure in the knowledge that I am just a lover, and that he remains her husband.”

Kirsty laughed. “Fuck buddy, hey? Yes, I see your reasoning,” she said as she reached for his groin again. “So, you are really into Alan’s wife then?”

He kissed her. “I wouldn’t be here if I wasn’t.”

“Come on, my fuck buddy, let’s call it a day here and head back to the cottage?”

Jake smiled. “Why?”

“I need your fucking services,” she said after another kiss.

 

They got back to the cottage an hour or so later. Once again, Kirsty began to strip as soon as the door closed behind her. By the time she got to the bedroom door, she was down to her jeans, which were halfway down her thighs. Jake was teasingly slow. Kirsty was naked on the bed, pillow under her bottom, with legs wide open ready for him. He just stood there looking at her for a few moments, as he played with his cock.

“Come on Jake, hurry up!”

He smiled and climbed on the bed beside her and kissed her. His fingers found their way to her mound. She was wet and ready. “Masturbate me for me, Kirsty.”

“Masturbate?

“Yes, masturbate. You must do it a lot. I want to watch you.”

“No way, I can’t do that with anyone watching.”

He took her hand and gently guided it down to her mound. “Where do you usually start, Kirsty? Do you start with your moist, wet slit, getting your fingers ready? Do you slip them deep inside? Or do you go straight for clitty, gently rubbing the hood first, then working yourself up to a full-on assault?”

She didn’t respond.

“Come on Kirsty don’t be shy. Just close your eyes and make a start. Think how I am going to fuck you when your mum gets here. I might just insist on leaving the door open for her to watch if she wants to. I bet she would be surprised at the way you behave in bed.”

Kirsty groaned.

“I’d like her to see what a hungry little slut you are for big cock, Kirsty.”

Her fingers began to move now. Covering her hood, they began to rub frantically. “That’s a good little slut, show me how it’s done.”

Her legs began to twitch now, and she began to moan. Jake took a nipple between thumb and forefinger and began to tweak it. Her moans grew louder, and her fingers worked harder and faster. She was close to cumming. Jake got up and took her nipple between his teeth, gently and slowly he worked on her. His hand reached down between her legs, and he ran his fingers over her mound. Kirsty was getting louder and louder. He finally slipped his fingers inside her and began to finger fuck her. Kirsty lost it. She was still cumming when he mounted her and thrust his hardness into her.

Afterwards, they slipped under the duvet. Kirsty found her favourite place, her head resting on his chest as he slipped an arm under her head. She felt safe and secure now. She also felt fulfilled.

“Feel better now?” he asked her.

“No, I feel embarrassed.”

“Why?”

“You made me masturbate for you.”

“No, you masturbated for yourself. I just made it better for you by watching you.”

She laughed. “I bet you’ve made mum do that, haven’t you?”

“No. I didn’t make her. She did it voluntarily for me.”

She slapped his arm. “Too much information!”

“I will have to get some sex toys for you.”

“Why, I have some already.”

“I bet you haven’t got the ones I like.”

She raised her head and looked at him. “Tell me more!”

Jake shook his head. “All in good time.”

Kirsty sat up and kissed him. “You’re one hell of a guy in bed, do you know that?”

“Of course, I do.”

“And you’re big-headed as well.”

Jake laughed as he rolled her onto her back. “A big head on a cock is all the better to pleasure you with.”

Moments later, Kirsty’s legs were wrapped around his waist as he began to pound her once again.

© Angieseroticpen 2022

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments