Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jake fucked Kirsty as soon as Jenny left the bathroom. Slipping his hands under her thighs, he lifted her against the shower wall. She reached down and guided his cock into her before throwing her arms around his neck. The water cascaded down on them as they fucked. His strong arms held her as he thrust into her. She enjoyed his strength and marvelled at his stamina. Jake was a phenomenal man and made her feel weak and vulnerable. Kirsty needed a man like him in her life.

When they finished, they dried and dressed. Jenny had already made the bed and gone downstairs to make breakfast. They could both smell the aroma of bacon and had worked up an appetite, but Kirsty still had time for Jake. Before they left the bedroom, she threw her arms around him and kissed him, passionately.

“What was that for?

Kirsty smiled. “I was just saying thank you.”

“Thank me for what?”

“For this week. It has been so nice being away with you. I will miss all this time alone together, and I will miss the spontaneous sex with you.”

Jake kissed her appreciatively. “And thank you too.”

Kirsty kissed him one final time. “And thank you for making me a mummy to be. I feel a complete woman now.”

He was struck by her remark.

 

Over breakfast they talked about the day ahead. The last time he had come up with Jenny they had spent the last day doing another walk. It was a bit longer than the route taken earlier and less frequented. Jake had decided on a photo shoot with her. After surveying the area to make sure that no one was about, Jenny had stripped off and just wearing her boots, and carrying a backpack, she walked a couple hundred yards down the path and then back again. Jake remained by the pile of clothes and videoed her walk. He showed it to Derek when they got back.

Jake remembered his remark when he had finished watching it. “She would never have done that for me!”

Jake looked at him. He felt sorry for him. It was so often the case that a wife will do things with a lover that she would never do with her husband. It was almost as if marriage changes a woman sexually, they suddenly become introvert and self-conscious with their husbands.

Jake was still smiling to himself when he tuned to Jenny and said, “Remember what we did last time on the last day?”

She smiled, “Yes.”

“What did you do?” Kirsty cut in.

“Your mum became a naked rambler for a few minutes,” he responded before going into detail.

“I hope you’re not thinking of repeating it. I’m not stripping outdoors.”

Jake laughed. “Oh, but you will.”

She looked at Jenny, who was sat there smiling at her. “Mum tell him. He can’t make me do that.”

“Oh, but he can. Kirsty. He’s more or less your partner now and you’re a grown woman. If Jake says strip, you strip.”

Jake joined in the laughter before going to get his camera bag. He still had the memory stick and he loaded it into the camera and replayed it. Kirsty looked on shaking her head.

“I can’t believe you did that, mum,” she said.

“Your dad more or less said the same.”

“You showed it to him?”

“Of course, I did,” he responded with laughter. “He’s seen your mum do worse than that.”

Kirsty put her fingers in her ears. “Too much information!” she cried out.

Jake got up and put the camera on charge.

A short while later they headed off, rucksacks filled with some food and drink, and rainproof wear for emergency. They had gone a couple of miles when they came to the place where Jake had filmed Jenny. There were a few people about, so they moved on a mile further and came to a place that was quiet. Jake looked around, checking for signs of people, but no one could be seen. He put down his rucksack and told the girls they would film here.

They both looked around, double checking that it was clear, then Jenny sat down and took off her boots in preparation to take her trousers and panties off. Jake set up the camera and tripod with one eye on Jenny. Kirsty was slow to undress. Jenny stood up after putting her boots back on and putting her backpack back on her naked back. She laughed at Kirsty, still struggling to take her boots off. “Come on don’t be a wuss. Get your kit off.

A few minutes later she was ready. There was still no one around and Jake pointed to a leafless tree about five hundred yards down the path. “Okay girls,” he said pointing to it. “Walk down to that tree and back please.”

“What?” Kirsty shouted. “Walk all that way naked?”

Jake smiled. “Would you like the cane when I get you home?”

She shook her head. Jenny reached and grabbed her hand. “Come on, let’s get going before anyone comes.”

Jake watched naked mother taking naked daughter by the hand and leading her away. He got behind the camera and focused it before standing back watching them getting further away. His eyes were fixed on their bottoms, fixated by the undulating movements of their fleshy cheeks. They were so alike. Jenny had the slightly biggest bottom, but she was older than Kirsty and had had a child. Kirsty had that that all to come. Watching them had given him a hard on and he began contemplating on which one to fuck when they got back.

leimy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
leimy

When they reached the tree, they turned around. Jenny stood with one hand resting against the trunk and waiving. She must have said something to Kirsty because she followed suit. Jake got behind the camera again and took it from the tripod and beckoned them to return. He switched from video to still takes and snapped away. Suddenly they stopped and he heard a noise behind him. He turned around and saw a middle-aged couple standing there watching.

“We’re doing a photo shoot for the Naturists Ramblers Association,” he told them.

“Oh… er.” The man said.

“Would you like to join in?”

“God no!” the woman said, looking absolutely horrified.

The man though was staring at the girls, he was practically drooling. His wife saw him and gave him a shove. “Come on you, let’s get out of here,” she said turning away to the right.

He managed to pull himself away and walked past him. “They’re mother and daughter, you know!”

The man stumbled, just avoiding the two piles of clothing. He stared down at the girls knickers topping the piles.

Jake smiled. “We believe in keeping it in the family!”

The man practically got into a galop to get away. Jake giggled to himself.

The girls, seeing the couple go from view began their walk back again. “You were supposed to be looking out for people,” Kirsty told him.

He didn’t answer. He was now fixated on their cunts. They both belonged to him, and he had probably paid more attention to them than their husbands ever had. He worshiped them.

“It’s rude to stare,” Jenny said with a smile.

“I can stare at my belongings if I want to,” he quipped.

Kirsty sat down to take her boots off and get her clothes back on, but Jake reached for Jenny’s hand and pulled it against his groin.  He had chosen her to fuck.

“Not here, please!” Kirsty said.

Jenny was already getting down on her knees. Moments later Jake’s trousers and boxers were around his ankles. She took his erection to her mouth. Kirsty looked on in disbelief. “You’re not doing it here, surely?”

They ignored her. Jenny got down onto her back and Jake got between her legs. Kirsty watched Jake entering her before she wrapped her legs around his waist. The look on her mum’s face told her that she was in ecstasy. She smiled to herself. She knew exactly what it was like to have Jake fucking you. He took sex to another level. She was happy for her, happy that she was enjoying sex. There was nothing worse than giving yourself to a man and getting little or no satisfaction in the process.

After they finished, Kirsty turned away and concentrated on getting dressed. She noticed her own wetness as she pulled up her knickers. Just thinking about Jake had that effect on her. Ten minutes later they were on their way again.

Jenny took Jake’s hand as Kirsty stepped out in front. She could feel his cum inside her panties. They were wet, and gooey now, but she didn’t care. She didn’t mind the inconvenience. She had been fucked good and hard, which more than made up for it. Many a time she had left Jake’s bed without taking a shower and putting a clean pair of knickers on. It was nice driving home to Derek with panties soaked from her fucking, still feeling the stretching of her cunt. He would be waiting for her, eager to slide her panties down her legs. Sometimes Jenny would rub the gusset over his lips, and other times she would stand there and allow him to clean her up, before taking her to bed.

Giving his hand a squeeze, she thanked him and pulled away to walk beside Kirsty. “You’re not mad with me for fucking Jake like that, are you?” she asked.

Kirsty smiled. “No of course not mum. It was nice to see you so happy.”

“Yes, there’s nothing better that having a satisfying shag is there?”

Kirsty laughed. “Mum, your language! You used to tell me off for using words like that.”

“Well, you were a teenager then. Now you’re a grown woman and a mum to be.”

“Yes, I know, and I can’t wait.”

Jenny laughed. “You don’t know the half of it yet, my girl. There’ll be sleepless nights, the burdens of being responsible for your babies, schooling, puberty, and then becoming adults.”

“But that will be the easiest part, surely?”

Her laugh was louder now. “Just make sure they don’t turn out like their parents!”

Kirsty joined in the laughter. “Yeah, I suppose having a daughter like myself would be a nightmare.”

“Who’s a nightmare?” Jake asked catching up with them.

They turned and laughed. “You wouldn’t understand,” Kirsty told him.

 

 

© Angieseroticpen 2023

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments