Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jake lifted himself off Kirsty and lay by her side. She sat up and pulled the pillow away before lying down beside him. They hadn’t wasted any time in getting down to it as soon as they got through the door of their cottage. Kirsty was already pulling her top off as she climbed the stairs. Both top and bra were discarded before they reached the bedroom. Kirsty sat on the bed and took off her boots when Jake stood in front of her naked.

She stopped momentarily to stare at his erection and then reached for it. Jake, however, pushed her back on the bed and took over. Her boots came off, then her jeans. Kirsty stood up to let him take down her panties. She liked letting a man take her panties down. Most had preferred to watch her remove her own panties, as if in the act of striptease, but she preferred the act of surrender, letting the man remove the last obstacle to exposing her sex.

And of all the men that had done that to her, Jake stood out. Not just because of the grandness of his penis, but because he was not just in the act of sex, but also in the act of breeding her. As she stepped out of her panties, she put her arms around him and kissed him.

“Impregnate me please, Jake.”

He didn’t waste any time. He just pushed her back on the bed again and grabbed a pillow. She arched her back so he could slide it under her. Kirsty then slid into the middle of the bed and spread her legs wide. There was no foreplay. As much as she loved him going down on her, she didn’t need it right now. She was wet, and he was erect. Jake slipped his hands under her bottom as she took hold of him and guided him to her opening. One hard thrust and the onslaught started.



“I love you,” she said as they lay there afterwards.

Jake kissed her without saying anything. Kirsty remained silent as she stroked his body. She loved the feel of his firm, muscular, flesh. There was no flab on Jake.

“Did you find them a bit pervy?” she asked after a while.

“He was, that’s for sure. Heaven knows how many times he had stripped you with his eyes.”

Kirsty laughed. “I think she had her eye on you too.”

“Bit too old for me.”

“She’s not all that much older than mum.”

“Jenny’s much younger in mind and body.”

She kissed him. “I wouldn’t have minded mum coming up, you know. Sounds a bit pervy, I know, but I wouldn’t have minded sleeping across the hallway while you two were in here.”

He was hard again. He turned and kissed her. “I had visions of fucking you together,” he told her. “You two lying side by side and me going from one to the other.”

“I bet you would, you perv,” she said with a giggle.

“Never done mother and daughter before, but I have done twin sisters.”

“How did that come about?”

He explained that he happened to be staying overnight in a hotel where there was also a party of women having a Hen do. He met them at one of the bars. One was already married and the other was getting married in a few weeks time. He went off with the married sister to his room and spent an hour with her and, on the way, back bumped into the other sister. He took her back to his room for a while. Later when the party ended both came back to his room for the night.

“I was bloody exhausted next morning.”

Kirsty laughed. “Serves you right!”

“I exchanged phone numbers with Anna, the married one, and we met up about half a dozen times afterwards. He found out that she was seeing someone else, and she had to end it.”

“The miserable sod!”

He laughed. “Yes, it was a bit selfish of him, not wanting to share his wife.”

Kirsty cuddled up to him. Her hand was stroking his cock. “You know, if we do keep seeing each other long term, I wouldn’t expect you to stop cuckolding. I know you enjoy it, and I wouldn’t expect you to give it up because of me.”

Scarce_Candy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Scarce_Candy

Jake kissed her and rolled her onto her back. “I bet there’s a cuckquean lying dormant inside you.”

“Cuckquean?”

Jake explained.

“Maybe,” she told him. “Maybe I would bring friends home for you. I can think of one or two that need a bit of umph in their sex life.”

“It would be a pleasure giving some umph to your friends,” he told her as he slipped between her wide-open legs. “Especially if they came off all forms of contraception.”

Kirsty screamed out as he thrust deep inside her. “Oh yes, breed each and every one of them!”

 

*****

Meanwhile back at home, Jenny and Derek were waving goodbye to Alan. He had spent most of the day with them. The day had started with Sunday morning sex for Jenny and Derek. Derek had been quite horny of late. It reminded her of their early days of her cuckolding him. He had confessed to her at the time that having another man fucking her had increased his libido. He couldn’t explain it. He would see her naked and get reminded that another man was having her body as well; that she was giving herself to another man, and that she would be doing things with Jake that she wouldn’t do with him. That excited him.

Back then, Jenny would play him. She quickly learned what excited him, and she used it to her advantage. And it was happening all over again, and Jenny knew why. She lay with him that morning, stroking his cock. Though it was flaccid now, she knew it would quickly grow.

“I wonder what Jake and Kirsty are doing right now?” she asked him.

“Huh, bloody obvious isn’t it!”

She laughed. “Yes, I suppose. She’s a lucky girl.”

“You reckon?”

“I know what that man is capable of. I’ve been with him for almost twelve years.”

Derek turned over to face her. “I wish you had let him get you pregnant back then.”

“Yes, I regret that now too, but it’s the next best thing, isn’t it?”

“Jake getting our Kirsty pregnant, yes, it is.”

She felt his cock hardening. “Do you think about the two of them… you know, doing it?”

Derek remained silent.

“It’s okay, you know, to think about it,” she told him. “I often think about them. I’ve been with him, remember? I know what a beast he is in bed.”

“I worry that he’s too much for her, you know? She’s not had a lot of boyfriends, has she?”

Jenny laughed. “She’s no sweet innocent. Kirsty’s been round the block a few times. And why not? Men can do it, so why can’t women?”

“I suppose,” he mused. “She’ll miss him when she gets pregnant.”

“Why do you think that?”

“Well, she won’t be seeing him, will she? She has no need.”

She burst out laughing. “Those two are an item now. She’s not letting him go.”

“What about Alan?”

“They will be like us. Alan will be like you, sharing Kirsty with Jake, just like you share me with him.”

“I thought that maybe he thinks that, when she gets pregnant, that will be it.”

“No way. Kirsty’s not stopping at just the one, and she has no intention of having a string of different fathers for our grandchildren.”

“And you will still be…?”

“Fucking Jake as well?”

He nodded.

“I’m surprised that you even had to ask that question.”

Derek kissed her. He was fully erect now. “Sorry, yes, you’re right. You need to keep seeing him, and I need you to keep seeing him as well.”

“That’s better,” she told him, as she released his erection. “Now, I need some oral attention from you, and when you’re finished, I’ll think about giving you a hand job.”

Derek pushed the duvet and slid down the bed. Usually, he would be going down on her after Jake had fucked her. He liked that. He enjoyed cleaning up after him, but sometimes he would enjoy cleaning his own cum up. He also enjoyed Jenny making him do it. Derek was a submissive man, and he enjoyed being under Jenny’s dominance.

 

© Angieseroticpen 2022

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments