Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

They showered together as usual. Jake was getting used to the intimacy. This was the third morning on the trot that he had showered with her. The female body never ceased to amaze him. Each time was a revelation for him. A new facet, a new angle, a new focus to arouse him. He liked to take the sponge from her and help wash her body. The first morning he had done it, she had been surprised by it. Perhaps, it was something Alan hadn’t done. Whatever the reason, he loved the female form, and an excuse to touch it was always welcome. Three days on, she had smiled at him, as she poured shower gel on her sponge and handed it to him. His erection began to stir immediately.

Kirsty liked to take the sponge to him as well, especially to his testicles, or ‘The Crown Jewels’ as she called them. She would kneel and do it. She was gentle with them, and she would always kiss his raging erection in the process. He wondered if she offered the same service to her husband.

“I would never cheat on you, you know,” she said, thinking about their earlier conversation.

He kissed her. “I know that, but sometimes you scare me.”

She laughed. “You scare me too.”

“Oh?”

“I’m scared that once I get pregnant you will just walk off into the sunset.”

He shook his head. “If I were just in this for getting you pregnant, I would have told you at the outset. But I want children and I want to take an active part in their upbringing. I wouldn’t have wanted my name on the birth certificate, otherwise.”

She smiled.

“Also, I have known your family for a while now. Your dad and I are good friends. Your mum is my lover as well as my friend. I wouldn’t want to lose all that by being a jerk and abandoning you.”

Kirsty burst into tears and hugged him. “Sorry, but I just couldn’t bear it if you were to suddenly disappear from my life.”

Jake kissed her. “Well, I’m not.”

Kirsty reached for his cock. She wanted sex, but Jake pulled away. “Come on, we have a long day ahead of us. There’s a lot to see in Bakewell.”

She smiled. “Turning down the offer of my cunt, hey?”

Jake laughed. “It will still be there waiting inside your knickers when we get back.”

“I might meet a tall dark stranger when we are out!”

“And, he’ll probably have a weaner!”

She laughed and pushed him away. “You win,” she told him reaching for the towels.

They stepped into the bedroom and finished drying themselves. Jake stopped to look at her. He liked to look at the naked female form. It was a work of art from God. Most men, a couple of years into a relationship, stop looking at their women. For them, the mystery is gone. A new mystery awaits, the girl behind the local bar, a work colleague, the neighbour’s wife, or daughter. Sure, they have their allure, but there is sometimes more to the one you’re with than meets the eye. There was certainly more to Kirsty than met Alan’s eye. She noticed him looking. “What?” she asked.

Jake smiled and hugged her. “I was just thinking how sexy you look.”

“Aww, thank you,” she responded. “But will you still think I am sexy when my belly swells with child, or later when I have stretch marks?”

“Stop beating yourself down, Kirsty,” he told her. “That’s all part of life and there is beauty in that too. Your mum has stretch marks, and they don’t bother me. You don’t have to have a Hollywood beauty’s body to be sexually attractive. Believe me. I’ve been round the block many times, and there’s more to sexual attraction than a perfectly shaped body!”

Kirsty began to cry, and he hugged and kissed her. Then he wondered, Kirsty, had been quite emotional the last couple of days. Was this the onset of motherhood? He didn’t say anything but changed his focus to her bottom.

“You have bruising. I’m sorry.”

She twisted round and looked in the mirror. “So, there is,” she said rubbing her hand over her flesh. “I like it. I like it, master.”

She turned to him, and he met her gaze. “You really like it?”

She kissed him. “Yes.”

“Why?”

“Because you are masterful, and it connects with my needs.”

He was lost.

“I’m not into abuse or anything, but I have always needed a no-nonsense man in my life, and you are him.”

“I see.”

She reached down and took hold of his erection. “So, if ever you think I need putting over your knee, my panties taken down, and given a good spanking, well…”

“You do, but it will do later,” he responded, lowering his fingers to her sex. She was wet. “Come on, get some knickers on, and get dressed. I need coffee and breakfast.”

“Yes, master!”

 

****


Bakewell is a place in Derbyshire, UK, famous for its Tarts – no, not those sort of tarts! Tarts made from shortcrust pastry with layers of jam, frangipane and topped with flaked almonds. In the summer it’s a haven for tourists, and Jake and Kirsty, blended with the crowds on that Tuesday morning. Kirsty wore a top and a shortish pleated skirt. She wanted to go without panties, but Jake insisted she put some on. He didn’t mind when it was quiet, and it was just the two of them, but the town was crowded, and he also didn’t want others catching glimpses of her sex.

MaggieSUN
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaggieSUN

They had a light lunch and then took a walk around the shops. Kirsty wanted to buy presents for family and friends, and they decided to split and meet under the clock tower later. Jake wanted to buy a fishing rod, one of those telescopic rods that he could carry about and use when the coast was clear. He was determined to pull out a nice brown trout from the river next to them. After wandering around a few shops, he went into the indoor shopping centre where he spotted Kirsty slipping into a shop. As he got closer, he realised that it was a lingerie shop. Jake rushed in behind her and caught up with her. She was looking at bra and panty sets.

“Make sure you get my size right!” he said to her.

“I wanted to surprise you.” She laughed.

Jake took the hint, gave her a kiss, and went for a walk round. Twenty minutes later, he bumped into her again. He smiled. She was standing outside a mother and baby shop, looking through the window.

“What is so funny?” she asked.

“From lingerie shop to maternity shop – that’s one hell of a leap!”

Kirsty saw the funny side and burst out laughing. “Yes, I suppose it is. Alan and I went into here last time we were up, just over a year ago.”

“Argh, I see.”

“I thought pregnancy wasn’t far away.”

He put his arm around her. “Well, it isn’t now, is it? Come on, let’s have a look round.”

She shook her head. “I don’t want to tempt fate.”

“You don’t believe all that rubbish, do you?” he said, taking her hand. “Have you taken a test yet?”

“No, why?”

“Maybe you should when you get back?”

“Why?”

“I… I don’t know. I just feel that you have changed over the last couple of days.”

“Changed? How?”

He shrugged. “I can’t put my finger on it, but… emotionally… I sense a change.”

She looked him in the eye and then looked away. “Funny you should say that, but I do feel a bit different. I feel… a change in my body. Mum once told me that she felt the same when she got pregnant with me before she went to the clinic for a test.”

Jake hugged her. “Well, maybe you’re right.”

“You will stand by me if I am, won’t you?”

“Kirsty, we have been through all this before. I am not going anywhere,” he said with a slightly raised voice.

She kissed him. “Come on, let’s have a look round.”

Jake guided her into the shop and immediately stopped at the pushchairs and buggy stands.

 

They didn’t buy anything in there, but Kirsty looked around making a mental note of the prices of a few things. A pushy sales assistant interrupted them partway through, offering her services. Kirsty told her that they were just looking, as the girl looked down at her tummy.

“Sales staff are so pushy these days, aren’t they?” Kirsty commented.

“Maybe she wanted a baby?” Jake joked.

Kirsty smiled as she gave him a tap in the ribs. “I bet you would too.”

Jake watched her walk away. “Not my type,” he told her.

She kissed him. “She had a wedding ring on – she’s your type!”

They walked around some more, and Kirsty laughed. She had been mentally totting up prices. “Bloody expensive, isn’t it?”

Jake took her hand. “Don’t start worrying about that just now,” he told her. “That’s for me to take care of.”

They kissed again. She told him that she loved him.

 

 

*****

 

They headed home a short while later, after getting a few bits of shopping. Kirsty felt tired and wanted a rest before getting ready for going out for dinner. Jake wanted to try his fishing gear out and so he left her to it for a couple of hours. He found a quiet spot out of view from passers-by and tried his hand. It had been a while since he had fished and the fact that he was poaching made it more exciting. He ended up catching two large brown trout.

When he went back to the cottage Kirsty was getting dressed. He whistled loudly at the sight of her in her new underwear.

“You look amazing,” he said as he kissed her.

“You smell of fish!” she laughed.

“I better scrub up.”

As he started to undress, he spotted a pregnancy testing packet on the dressing table. “You’ve taken the test, then.”

She nodded.

“And?

She nodded at the packet. “Why don’t you see for yourself?”

Jake looked at her for a reaction and then reached for the packet.

 

 

© Angieseroticpen 2022

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments