Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jake opened the packet and reached in and pulled out the stick. He looked at Kirsty once again before he turned it round. It didn’t come as a shock to him, he was already expecting to see the word ‘Pregnant,’ and sure enough, there it was. He slipped it back inside and turned to her.

“Congratulations,” he said as he reached for her. “Well done,” he said as he hugged her.

“Well done you,” she responded. “You did all the hard work.”

Jake laughed. “My job was easy, and a great pleasure. Have you told the others yet?”

She shook her head. “No. You are the first. I’ll tell mum tomorrow and Alan when I get back. Dad will find out from mum.”

“And how do you feel now?”

“Mixed emotions. Incredibly happy, and yet, a bit nervous about the future.”

“Well… let’s not get worrying about the future. Enjoy the moment. Enjoy the fact that you can have all the sex you want now and not get pregnant.”

Kirsty laughed. There were tears in her eyes. “I’ve been trying for so long now, and… now that it’s happened? Thank you, I owe you so much.”

“You don’t owe me anything, Kirsty. It was a pleasure fucking you and making you pregnant, and the fucking hasn’t finished yet.”

Kirsty reached for the buckle of his belt. “No, it hasn’t, has it,” she said reaching into his boxers for his erection.

“You’ve just showered and started dressing in your new underwear.”

“I told you; I owe you a lot, starting with a lifetime of fucking.”

He pushed her back on the bed and reached for the waistband of her new see-through, black panties. Kirsty raised her hips for him. “Let’s call this a down payment,” he said, going down on her with his tongue at the ready.

 

****

 

They didn’t bother going out for dinner. They fucked again and then bathed together. Jake slipped on a dressing gown and prepared one of the trout he caught earlier, for grilling. Kirsty joined him soon after wearing a dressing gown and her new underwear. She cooked some new potatoes and asparagus, while Jake made a lemon butter sauce and opened a bottle of Chardonnay.

Halfway through dinner, Kirsty’s mobile rang. It was her mum. Within a few minutes, she had told her the news. Jake could hear her screaming at the other end. “Please don’t say anything to Alan yet, mum.”

Her dad came on the line and congratulated her as well, and then spoke to Jake. “Well, you did it, young man!”

Jake laughed and told him it had been a pleasure. “It didn’t take you long, did it,” Derek told him.

“Yep, Jenny had a narrow escape!”

He went silent for a few moments “Yes, she did. If she was twenty years younger, I might have asked you to carry on.”

Jake smiled at his candour. He wanted to tell him that it wasn’t too late but thought that might have been inappropriate. Jenny came on the line after, and she offered her congratulations as well. “I had a narrow escape,” she told him.

“Who says you have escaped?”

Jenny laughed. “Yes, I’m sure you would have loved having the both of us knocked up together!”

“You’re a mind reader!”

After the call ended, Kirsty kissed him. “You know, I wouldn’t have minded you getting mum pregnant too.”

Jake was a little taken aback. “Well, it’s a no go now, anyway. Jenny pulled out.”

She reached for his groin and felt his erection. “It does turn you, doesn’t it?”

“I love cuckolding, Kirsty, and that is… well…”

She kissed him again. “Well, don’t let me stop you!”

He smiled and shook his head.

“Why don’t you get a log fire on the go while I clear up, and then we can cuddle up on that nice sheepskin rug, and you can show me what you will do to her when she comes up tomorrow!”

 

Jenny woke them just after ten the next morning. She told Kirsty that she was on the train to Manchester and would be in Buxton by noon. Kirsty put down her phone and kissed him. “We better get up,” she told him as she reached for his erection.

MarianaSand
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarianaSand

“I agree,” he told her as he rolled her onto her back.

“Not that up!”

Jake smiled. He was already entering her. “That’s my interpretation of getting up!”

Kirsty enjoyed her early morning fuck; her fourth fuck since dinner last night. Then they showered together and dressed. Jake noticed that her bruising had gone down and mentioned it to her.

“I’ll probably need a top-up before we head back,” she said, as she kissed him and stroked his cock.

“Not with your mum here.”

She kissed him again. “I’m sure she will understand. You have caned her too, haven’t you?”

He nodded.

 “As hard as you have me?”

Jake nodded again.

“Like mother, like daughter, hey!”

“You are very much alike,” he told her.

Kirsty held his cock against her sex. “You know, I was serious last night about you getting mum pregnant too. I was glad at first when she changed her mind, but I’m beginning to warm to the idea now.”

“I told you, that door is closed now.”

She kissed him. “Well, maybe I can change her mind.”

 

She set off to pick her mum up at eleven-thirty and returned at just after twelve-thirty. Jenny kissed him as she came through the door. It was a long, passionate kiss, one between lovers. Jake looked at Kirsty to see her reaction, but she was busy taking a couple of carrier bags through to the kitchen. If she noticed, she never said anything.

Jake took her cases upstairs to one of the spare bedrooms and then they sat down in the kitchen for coffee. Jenny brought them up to date with what had been happening since Saturday. She told them that she popped round to see Alan yesterday evening. Kirsty asked her if she had checked his cage!

“Yes, everything was fine and in working order.”

Kirsty laughed. “You didn’t… did you?”

“I took him in hand, if that’s what you mean!”

Kirsty shook her head. “Mum, you’re terrible.”

“Well, you can’t just leave him in that state. Poor man was desperate.”

“And how’s dad?”

“He’s been taken care of too. He’s over the moon about the prospect of being a grandad.”

“Awww, I bet he is,” Kirsty said. “And he’s okay with Jake being the dad?”

“You bet he is. I think he’s secretly pleased that you are being well taken care of!”

“Both of you being taken of, I bet?” Jake chipped in.

Jenny smiled. “Talking of being taken care of… we were talking about me having another child last night.”

“Oh?” said Jake. “I thought he was pleased when you changed your mind?”

“He was at the time, but now… he wants me to go ahead with it. He says he is going to ring you tonight.”

“Why?”

“That’s obvious,” Kirsty said.

“And you?”

“Mum and I discussed it on the way up here. I would be quite happy with it.”

“Are you sure?”

She turned to him. “Well, the two of you are always going to be having sex, and it always carries a risk of pregnancy. So, if… “

Jake felt his erection stir in his pants. Jenny suddenly stood up and said that she was going to unpack and take a shower. “See you both later,” she told them.

They sat there in silence for a few moments. Kirsty stood up and went over and kissed him. “Why don’t you help mum unpack?”

“I’m sure that she can manage that on her own.”

Kirsty reached down and squeezed his bulge. “She’s missed you.”

“If, you’re sure.”

“I am. I bought a book at the railway station, and I’m going to sit in the garden and have a read, while you… unpack.”

She gave his erection another squeeze. He knew exactly what she meant. “You better close the bedroom window first. I opened it to let some fresh air in earlier. We don’t want to disturb the neighbours, do we.”

Jake kissed her. “Thank you.”

“No, thank you,” she told him as he pulled away. “And don’t wear yourself out. I want to be fucked later.”

© Angieseroticpen 2022

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments