Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jake got back a couple of hours later. He decided to go straight to the Inn, take a seat by the river and enjoy a lager shandy. A girl took his order and George brought his drink to him.

“No girls today?”

Jake shook his head. He wasn’t really in the mood to engage him in conversation, but he answered anyway. “They’ve gone shopping.”

“Anything special?”

Jake shrugged. “Probably clothes.”

“The missus is the same,” he said sitting down opposite him.

“Quiet today, then?” Jake observed looking around.

“It was busy earlier on. Expecting a busy night though.”

Jake smiled and thought he would have some sport with him. “So, George, has your wife ever cuckolded you?”

He sat back in surprise at the question. “No, of course not!”

Jake shrugged. “Well, a recent survey I saw says that sixty-two percent of wives surveyed admitted to sleeping with other men. And that’s just those who were being honest.”

George laughed and shook his head. “Nah, don’t believe that.”

“What would you do if she did?”

He shifted in his seat. “Nah, she would never even want to!”

Jake smiled to himself. He was either in denial or a fool.

“Some guys enjoy it.”

George avoided his eyes. “What do they get out of it?”

“Lots of things, George. Some get off on the humiliation of it, others enjoy the voyeurism.”

George remained silent.

“I think you would enjoy it, George. What’s her name, anyway?”

“Anne.”

“I’ve cuckolded a lot of guys in my time, so I know the signs. I think you could be quite susceptible to sharing Anne with another guy, given the right circumstances.”

“What makes you think that?”

“Well, I’ve known guys who would never even countenance such an idea. Adamant, and aggressive at such a suggestion. And, I’ve known guys who deep down inside want it, need it, even, but are too afraid to admit it. Afraid of what their wives would think of them, maybe. Afraid of friends and family finding out, or perhaps embarrassed at having such thoughts.”

George said nothing.

“Guys who would have no truck with it would have told me to fuck off by now, George. They have done in the past, but guys who would like to be cuckolded… well, they react the opposite way.”

He shrugged.

“There’s nothing to be ashamed of, George. It goes on more than you think. Sharing your wife, or girlfriend does have its plus sides too.”

“Such as?”

“Well, frustration from the lack of sex in a marriage can have a very adverse effect. Wives can become narky, easily driven to arguments, become disgruntled and given to strife. Whereas, a wife who has a good sex life, whether at home, or outside it, becomes more peaceable, lets things wash over her.”

“Yes, and they leave home eventually to live with the other guy.”

“Not necessarily, George. If it turns into an affair, then there is something more they are looking for, but a wife given the freedom to have sex outside marriage… well, why would they want to rock the boat? They have the security, stability, and companionship of a husband and a hassle-free, enjoyable sex life with others. They have their cake and eat it.”

Jake could see that it was resonating with him.

“Is that how it is with Jenny?”

“Yes,” he answered. “Jenny had a very lacklustre sex life with Derek. As much as she loved him, he just couldn’t ring her bell, so to speak. I came along, and voila, the world became a better place.”

George laughed. “Ring her bell,” he repeated. “You ring her bell for her then?”

Jake smiled, just as a smartly dressed woman appeared, looking in their direction.

“Hell, it’s the misses,” he said getting to his feet.

Anne approached them, looking at Jake before turning to George. “I’m going to put my feet up for a while. It’s quiet, and my feet are sore.”

“It must be knackering being on your feet all the time,” Jake said.

“It is.”

“Why don’t you get your wife a coffee or something, George? Let her take the weight off her feet and enjoy a drink in the nice weather?”

She smiled and sat down in George’s place. George looked at him for a moment, then turned and walked away. Jake was in cuckolding mode.

“That was thoughtful of you,” she told him.

“Don’t mention it,” he replied. “Have you tried reflexology?”

“I did. There used to be one locally, but they moved away.”

“You’ll have to get George to massage your feet for you. Have a nice hot bath and get him working on you.”

She laughed. “George, giving me a massage? You must be joking. He’d be as rough as hell, anyway.”

Jake laughed. He sensed her vulnerability. There was an opening there for him, but this wasn’t the time. If they were local to him, he would be in there like a shot.

“I used to go out with a girl who was a podiatrist and did reflexology as well. She was good. Taught me a lot, too.”

Anne smiled. “Was that a hint?”

He was about to respond when George returned with a coffee tray. He looked nervous as he put it down and walked away.

Jessica_Kraft
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jessica_Kraft

“Well, I have a couple of hours to spare!”

She smiled again and shook her head. “George has been telling me about you. You have quite a reputation. If, it’s true that is?”

He just smiled.

“Have you really got the daughter pregnant and are working on the mother now?”

Jake explained the situation.

“I see,” was her response before she resumed drinking her coffee.

“So, do you want a massage, then?”

She laughed as she shook her head. “I don’t think I could trust you with my feet.”

“You can’t get pregnant from a foot massage, you know.”

Anne laughed again. Jake could see that she was more relaxed now. She was tense when she first sat down, now she seemed content. George must have been watching them as he suddenly appeared at some tables outside the front of the Inn. He was looking at them.

“Would George let me massage your feet for you?”

“You’re determined to get at my feet, aren’t you?”

Jake smiled.

“You really just want to get into my knickers, don’t you?”

Her remark surprised him. “I’m sure they would be much too small for me to get into.”

Anne laughed again. He sensed that she had probably laughed more in the last few minutes than she had in a long time. She stopped laughing and looked at him for a few moments.

“Just my feet,” she said. “I am in pain. I just want my feet sorted, please. Nothing else.”

Jake nodded. “Just your feet, I promise!”

Anne got to her feet. Jake stood up as well, grabbed his rucksack and began to follow her. George looked at them as they approached him. “Jake’s going to give me a foot massage,” she told him.

Jake didn’t look at him as she went inside. There was a door marked private and he followed her through it. There was a corridor with rooms either side, but at the end was another door. It had a keypad and Anne pressed some buttons and the door unlocked. A flight of stairs took them to rooms above the bar area below.

“These are our quarters,” she told him. “There are accommodation rooms the other side.”

“Quite a big place then. It looks deceptive from the outside,” he commented, looking around. There was a large sitting room, a kitchen, a bathroom and three other rooms.

“We have three bedrooms. The large one is mine, she said as she led the way.

Jake noticed that she used to term mine. She led the way in. It was quite spacious. There were a couple of wardrobes, a chest of drawers, and a dressing table and chair. There were also a couple of chairs by the wall. Then there was the bed, invitingly, large enough for two. Jake looked down at it. His erection was already stirring. This was a woman’s bedroom, her sanctuary for privacy and intimacy. She dressed and undressed here. She slept here, and she also had sex here, sometimes with herself, but also with others. Who knows what secrets these four walls held.

The point was that Anne had invited him in here, and a woman just doesn’t invite a man into her bedroom for nothing. Was she really needing more than just her feet massaging?

Anne watched him looking round and taking the room in. “I have some massage oils if you need them,” she said, interrupting his thoughts.

“Please,” he replied, realising that he had a bulge in his trousers. He wondered if she had noticed it.

She turned to the chest of drawers and opened one, taking out a box containing small bottles of oils. She handed it to him. Jake noticed her hand shaking slightly.

“Just a massage,” she said. She had noticed his bulge.

“Just a massage,” he repeated. “There’s no need to worry.”

A faint smile formed. “I don’t want you thinking that I invited you here for anything else.”

She seemed to be labouring the point, but he smiled. “Well, the sooner we get you off your feet the sooner I can get to work,” he told her. “You’ll need to take your tights off,” he added.

She hesitated a moment and Jake turned his back on her. Whether she realised it or not, he could see her reflection in the corner of the dressing table mirror. She hesitated another moment, and then pushed her hands under her skirt. He watched her dig her fingers into the waistband of her tights. She wore red panties underneath them. They came into view. Snuggled against her sex, they showed the contours of her mound. A camel toe formed. Jake sighed inwardly.

It was all so quick; a glimpse, a teaser, a momentary heartstopper, but it was enough. An encounter like that rarely comes along, but when it does, a man not only cherishes those moments but also never forgets them. He turned back round as she sat on the edge of the bed to pull her tights off her feet. Rolling them into a ball, she put them in a drawer and stood waiting for him.

“Best you lie back across the width of the bed,” Jake told her.

She got herself comfortable, and he took one of the pillows. “I’ll put this under your knees.”

Anne lifted her calves slightly, and he placed it under her. “I need to push your skirt back a little if that’s okay?

She nodded. He pushed her hem back to a modest length and then took a chair and moved it to the edge of the bed. Taking the box of oils, he sat down at her feet. After emptying a generous amount from one of the bottles into his hand, he rubbed his hands and took one of her feet.

“So, Anne, tell me about yourself.”

© Angieseroticpen 2022

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments