Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

They lay in bed for a while afterwards.  Derek went home and Jake and Jenny went up to bed. He wanted to talk. He was unsure once again about whether or not they were doing the right thing; the collapse of Alan and Kirsty’s marriage loomed large in his thoughts. However, Jenny put it all into perspective.

“Look, they came to you because they were desperate for a child and neither of them wanted to go through all the hassle of IVF treatment and the cost as well. I introduced you to them, they had the discussion and chose you. Simple as that!” she said, a little heatedly.

Jake lay there without saying anything.

“To be honest, Derek and I think it was Alan’s intention to go out to New Zealand all the time. His brother Robert is doing well out there and he’s been trying to persuade Kirsty, for ages now, to up sticks and move, but she was having none of it. She is settled here; loves her job and her home, and she has me and dad here too. We think that when Kirsty got pregnant, and he realised that she wasn’t budging, he decided to go alone. Kirsty is quite upset about it. Maybe, she’s being naïve, but she saw a future with Alan as her husband and you as the father of her children.”

He thought about it for a few minutes. “Yes, I suppose you’re right, but she is young… It’s just that I kind of feel a bit responsible… for the breakup, that is.”

Jenny hugged him. “Well, you’re not.”

“But I have probably given her the impression that there is a future in our relationship.”

“Yes, you might have, but she went into this with eyes open. I did warn her from the outset what sort of guy you were!”

Jake laughed. “A bad man!”

She laughed. “Morally, yes, but you are who you are, and you should be kept at arm’s length emotionally.”

They lay silently in the arousing warmth of each other’s bodies. Her fingers found his erection. “And you and Derek are sure about what you are doing?”

“Derek has always been a cuckold,” she told him.” He loves it when we are together – he’s loved it from day one. And more or less, from day one he’s always wanted me to cuckold him to the extent of getting pregnant with you. I used to think it was a stupid idea but over the years… well, after Kirsty settled down, the maternal instincts resurfaced, and well… “ she said with a gentle squeeze of his testicles.

Jake was fully erect now. “There’s no going back now,” he said as he rolled her over onto her back in readiness.

Her legs parted for him. “I’m going to keep at you until you’re pregnant, you know that don’t you?” he told her as he penetrated her.

“Do you hear me saying no and pushing you away?”

Jake kissed her. “It doesn’t fucking matter anyway.”

Jenny wrapped her legs around his thighs. “Stop fucking talking and get on with it!”

 

They were late in reaching the Carvery. Derek and Kirsty were already seated and looking at menus when they arrived. Both had glasses of orange juice in front them. Jake was still looking at her glass when she handed him a menu.

“Got to think about the baby,” she smiled.

Jenny smiled too. “I suppose I’ll be doing the same very soon.”

Derek put his arm around her. Jake stifled his amusement, wondering if he would still feel the same when his child was born. His thoughts went back to Richard and Barbara. Richard had been horny all through her pregnancy – so was she but that can be natural. Richard monitored the progress of her swelling. He used to press his ear against her bump listening for the baby’s heartbeat; touch her when the baby kicked. Barbara was constantly giving him relief. She used to masturbate him in front of Jake; reminding him that she was carrying another man’s child and telling him that Jake would be giving her more children in the future.

Jake remembered the childbirth in particular. Barbara’s waters broke when she was in bed with him. Richard took them down to the hospital. Jake was prepared to let the two of them go to the maternity suite together, but she wanted him there and Richard seemed happy with the idea. As they sat round the bedside the midwife came to examine her and looked at the two of them.

CorneliaDoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CorneliaDoll

“It’s okay,” Barbara told her, “Richard is my husband and Jake is the baby’s father,” she added pointing them out.

Strangely, the midwife didn’t seem all that shocked. “Do you want both of them at the birth?”

Barbara nodded. The two of them sat with her for almost ten hours until the child was born. It was a girl. Jake got to hold her before Richard; he seemed to be happy with it. He was even happy when Jake stayed with them for a couple of weeks after they left hospital. Jake, helping out with looking after his daughter, and even being at Barbara’s side as she breastfed.

The only time that Richard showed any sign of resentfulness was when it came to registering the birth of the baby. They had already agreed on the name, Lydia, but Richard did not like the idea of Jake’s name going down as father. Jake was happy letting Richard be named as father, but Barbara wanted to have Jake named. In the end, she got her way.

As for Derek and Jenny, it had already been decided that Derek would be named as father, for obvious reasons. There was no problem there, but Jake wondered if Derek’s euphoria at being cuckolded to this extent would last long after the birth.

 

After the meal, Jake and Kirsty managed to find some time together to talk. She was still upset about Alan suddenly pulling out. He could sense her vulnerability and told her that he would always be there for her and the baby.

“Is that there for us, or around for us?”

Jake hesitated, giving Kirsty her answer. He opened his mouth to speak but she stopped him. “It’s okay, don’t make promises that you can’t keep. I would sooner have the truth, not a lie.”

“Look, I can’t make promises about the future, Kirsty, but I can promise that I won’t just abandon you and our child. I will help provide for you both and I will always be around to help in any way I can.”

Kirsty said nothing for a few minutes. He knew that she was hurt and upset, and he reached out and hugged her.

“How long will you be with mum?”

Jake shrugged.

“I could do with being around you, Jake.”

“Next weekend,” he told her. “Your mum and dad will need time together. So, we can have the weekend together.”

She felt content with that. “Maybe, you will have hit the jackpot by then anyway?” she laughed.

“Well, it won’t be for the want of trying!”

They both laughed and kissed.

“You… you are okay about what’s happening between me and your mum, aren’t you?”

“Well… I suppose in some perverted way, I am. I would never have met you if it wasn’t for her and my need to get pregnant, and, I suppose, it was good that she had been so happy for so long. There was a time when I feared that they would split up. I thought that when I left for university, they would drift apart like a lot of couples seem to do these days.,” she said wistfully. “But you came along and in some strange way, fixed their marriage.”

“So, they are going to go through the whole process again,” Jake said. “Turn a child into an adult and give them wings to fly and leave the nest!”

“I suppose that about sums life up, doesn’t it?” Kirsty mused.

“And in the meantime…”

“I have your child too, and what will be, will be!”

“And what do you want it to be, Kirsty?” he asked, as if he didn’t know already.

“Ideally?… well, I think you know that already, Jake, but I would sooner have you happy than miserable. There’s no point in spending life with someone who resents you or the circumstances they are in, is there?”

Jake shook his head just as Jenny and Derek returned.

“Well, are we all finished?” Jenny asked.

They were. Outside in the car park, Kirsty pulled Jake to her one last time and kissed him. “So, I’ll see you at the weekend then, shall I?”

He smiled and said yes.

“Good, because I’ll be gagging for it by then!”

Jake felt his erection stir as he turned towards Jenny. Kirsty wasn’t the only one gagging for it, and his services were required elsewhere.

 

 

 

© Angieseroticpen 2023

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments