Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jake and Kirsty woke just after 10 am Saturday morning. She kissed him as she reached for his morning erection. “Mmmmmm, it’s so good to be waking up to this in the morning,” she told him. Jake reached between her thighs; Kirsty parted them wider for him. “Likewise, it’s nice to be waking up to your available cunt,” he told her as his fingers delved into the wet and stick residue of their lovemaking the night before.

They kissed again and she turned onto her back and opened her legs for him. Kirsty was ready for sex again with him. Just as Jake began to take advantage, Alan knocked on the bedroom door, “Is it okay to come in?”

Kirsty cursed. “I forgot. I told him that he could have a creampie when he came home.”

Jake laughed and kissed her. “The man is probably hungry,” he told her. “Anyway, you need cleaning up,” he added before calling him in.

As Alan came in, Jake threw back the duvet uncovering her. “Help yourself,” he told him, “I was just about to give her a top up, but you can go ahead.”

Kirsty laughed and pushed back the duvet from over Jake. “Yes, you interrupted us,” she said reaching for Jake’s erection.

His jaw dropped at the sight of Jake in full readiness. “Why don’t you show Jake yours, Alan?” she told him.

Alan froze on the spot. “Come on Alan, drop your pants and I’ll let you have your creampie, and you can sit in the corner and watch Jake fuck me when you have finished.”

Alan remained motionless and then Kirsty beckoned him closer. This time he moved in front of her. Her hands reached up for his belt. “There’s no need to be shy, darling,” she said softly as she opened out his trousers.

Jake felt sorry for him, as he stood there with trousers and briefs around his knees, with Kirsty holding his erection between finger and thumb. Alan was indeed very much on the small side. His humiliation was made complete when she reached across, with her free hand to Jake and hold his monstrous erection between finger and thumb. He had half expected her to add to his humiliation by saying something, but she remained silent.

“Well Alan, your creampie awaits,” Jake said breaking the silence.

Kirsty let go of the both of them, moved down the bed a little and parted her thighs. Alan kicked off his pants and got down between her thighs. Jake held her in his arms and began kissing her as Alan went to work. He had always enjoyed being part of the ritual of a husband going down on his wife after another man had fucked her. Most times it was done in private, an act of love between husband and wife after she had left her lover’s bed. But he preferred being there and watching. There was just something about kissing and cuddling another man’s wife while her husband fed on the leaking cum. That was the true test of a cuckold, and Alan was faring well.

Kirsty began to moan, and Jake joined in the encouragement. “You’re doing well Alan,” he told him. “I put four loads into her overnight.”

This time Alan groaned.

“Does she taste good Alan?” he asked.

Alan let out a louder groan, and Kirsty groaned as she pulled away from Jake and opened her legs wider and raised her knees. “That’s so beautiful darling,” she told. “You are so good at this,” she told him as she reached down for his head and pulled him hard against her.

Alan basked in the compliments and put his hands under her bottom to pull her tighter against him; sounds of slurping and moaning filled the room. Jake was soon ready to fuck her once again. It was just a case now of waiting for the right moment to gently move the husband away and take his place between the wife’s thighs.

That moment came when Kirsty spoke. “I need fucking,” she shouted out. “Please fuck me, Jake.” Neither man needed asking again. Alan pulled away and Jake grabbed a pillow and pulled it under her bottom.

Somewhere behind them, Alan sat watching. They neither knew nor cared. Jake and Kirsty were engrossed in their fucking, but Alan knew. On a chair in the left-hand corner, he watched his wife, lost in the act of love with another man. She had never behaved like this with him; never got lost with such sexual abandonment as she was doing now. Neither had she been as vocal with him as she was being with Jake.

When they finished he heard the final words that shook him to the core. “I love you, Jake.” It was not as though she had never said those words to him, because she had many times, but those words came from her very soul, and he knew it.

AlisaBerg
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisaBerg

 

*****

 

Jake left them at midday. Kirsty pleaded with him to stay another night, but he had already made plans for the night. He was going to be fucking her mother. He felt a bit of a heel. Kirsty wanted him and needed him. She was giving him her body – her fertile body. She wanted his child. So did Jenny. She wanted his child too and her fertile body awaited him.

Jenny was waiting for him at 7:30 pm when he arrived with a bunch of red roses. He had bought her bouquets of flowers for birthdays before, but this was the first time he had bought her roses. She thanked him and kissed him. Jake noticed a tear in her eyes. As he kissed her he ran his over her bottom and down the sides of her thighs. She was wearing stockings and panties. “That was very sweet of you,” she told him.

“Well, it is a special occasion isn’t it?”

“I suppose it is,” she said, and then went on to tell him about the first night of her and Derek’s honeymoon. They had already decided to start a family as soon as they were married. Her mum had told her to give it a couple of years before trying for a baby, but she wanted to start straight away. Up until then, they had always used condoms, so that would be their first time without any birth control. They were both extremely nervous. Derek had taken a box of condoms along with him just in case Jenny changed her mind. “It was his first time having sex without a condom. He got over-excited with the sensitivity of having no gossamer covering and came quite quickly.”

Jake laughed. “Did he get there eventually,” he asked.

“To some extent, but with him, it’s always that bit better wearing a condom. Thing is, I like the feel of cock inside me.”

Jake hugged her “How long did it take you to conceive?”

“About four months.”

“So, I know what target I have to beat then.”

Jenny found his groin and squeezed his growing hardness. “I’m sure you will,” she told him. “But let’s have dinner first!”

Jenny had cooked a roast chicken dinner and they relaxed and ate, enjoying a bottle of wine. They talked about Kirsty. She had told her about her the progress in their babymaking. Jenny had contemplated telling Kirsty that she intended to get pregnant as well, but Derek didn’t think it a good idea. Jake agreed with him. Kirsty had accepted that she was in a relationship with him, and had been for years, but what would she say about her having a half-brother or sister to the man who had given her a child? Jenny agreed, although sooner or later it would all become clear.

After they finished off the bottle, Jenny took him upstairs. On the bed was a white, silk nightie set, consisting of a thigh-length nightdress and matching panties. Jake watched her undress. Dress, bra, and panties all came off, and were carefully placed over the chair. She looked up at him as she began to unfasten her stockings. Most times Jake liked them left on while they had sex but this time he nodded. He watched her remove them and then pick up the nightie. It gave her an air of purity when it was on. As she went to pick up the panties he shook his head. “Not much point is there?”

Jenny turned her attention to him. She undressed him, carefully placing his clothes next to hers on the chair. After she removed his last piece of clothing she turned to her dressing table and took a box from the drawer. “Derek asked me to ask you if you minded using condoms… he’s having second thoughts about all this.”

“And you?” he asked her as she took one out of the box.

“Well… er… “

“You know that I never wear condoms.”

Jenny stood there with the condom packet in her hand. “It’s your call.”

Jake reached and took the packet from her hand. “I always leave the contraception to the woman. The pill is much more dependable than a condom,” he told her as she glanced down at his erection. She could see the precum forming. He turned to the dressing table and placed the condom down and then took her hand and led her to the bed.

Jenny slipped under the duvet. She felt her own wetness between her thighs. She couldn’t remember ever being as excited as she was now, and it wasn’t just because she was about to have unprotected sex. It was because she was about to submit to a man who was determined to get her pregnant.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments