Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jake and Kirsty lay for while in bed together, Kirsty with her head resting on his shoulder. It was where she felt secure, Jake’s arm around her, holding her against him. Between her thighs, she felt wet and sticky from his cum slowly seeping out of her. She wondered if this time fertilisation had taken place. She was eager to become pregnant by him. She doubted if he were the type of guy that would hang around forever; one day someone new would come along. At least with his child, she would have something to remember him by, as well as having had the best sex she had ever had.

Her thoughts turned to her mum. “Did you have a nice evening with mum yesterday?” she asked.

“Yes, why?”

“Just wondering, that’s all.”

He was silent for a few moments. “Are you okay about me and your mum, and the baby and everything?”

“Well, you knew mum before me, so I guess I must accept things as they are. As for a baby… well, it’s her decision.”

“Yes, I suppose.”

“Do you love mum?”

“Well… that depends on how you define love. If you mean do I love her enough to want to marry her and spend the rest of my life with her, then no. But I do love being with her. I love our times together, and I love sex with her.”

Her hand wandered down his body to his groin. He was flaccid now, even though he was a handful. “How would you compare us in bed?”

He laughed. “Well, that’s a loaded question, if ever there was one. If you are asking who the best in bed is, then all I will say is that I don’t sleep with anyone that I can’t connect with in bed. I enjoy both of you. You have different qualities and I never feel disappointed when I leave your beds.”

Kirsty laughed as well. “You should be a diplomat. I once asked Alan a similar question about a girl he had been going out with before he met me, and all he said was that he had enjoyed it.”

“Not the right answer!”

“I slapped him and didn’t speak to him for a week.”

He turned and kissed her. She felt his hardness again. “So, what are the arrangements for the week after next then?” she asked him. “Who has you on Wednesday when she gets there?”

His hand slipped between her thighs, and she parted her legs to give him access. “Well, as she will have been without sex for at least a week, she will sleep with me in the master bedroom. You will take her place on Thursday, and on Friday you will both sleep with me.”

“You mean you are going to fuck the two of us together?”

“I’ll be in the middle, and I will take each of you in turn.”

“You think you can manage both of us?”

Jake saw the smile. “Go and bring me the hairbrush.”

“Why?”

“What did I say about asking me about your mum in bed?”

Kirsty got out of bed and picked up the brush. Moments later she was across his knee and receiving six hard slaps of the brush on each cheek.

They fell asleep after having sex again and were woken a couple of hours later by her mum. There was a knock on the bedroom door and a voice saying, ‘I am coming in, hope you are both decent.’ They were. Jenny walked in carrying their clothing.

“You two were in a bloody hurry to get to bed, weren’t you?” she said with a smile.

“Blame Kirsty,” Jake said as he sat up.

She looked at him. “I hope your intentions are honourable, young man?”

Kirsty laughed. “You said that once before when you came back from a weekend break early, when I was seventeen and in bed with a boyfriend.”

Jenny laughed. “I remember it well. He jumped out of bed and rushed to the bathroom with his clothes. He was a bit on the small side, if I remember,” she said sitting on the edge of the bed next to Kirsty.

“She wasn’t honourable then and she wasn’t this afternoon,” Jake said.

“Oi!” she said giving him a slap on his shoulder.

“Anyway, we are off now. Alan is home too.”

Kirsty sat up, not bothering to cover her breasts. “What did you say to him to make him change his mind about the holiday?”

Jenny smiled. “It’s not just what I said but what I did as well.”

Mum, what did you do?”

She laughed, made a fist of her right hand, and started to move it up and down.

You didn’t?”

“Listen, love, I’ve been handling cuckolds a lot longer than you,” she said with a smile before leaving.

Kirsty turned to Jake when she left. “I can’t believe that she gave my husband a hand job!”

He smiled and pulled her down into the bed. “You mum’s an experienced cuckoldress. She knows what buttons to push, or in this case, what body parts to tug.”

MollyGilbert
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyGilbert

Kirsty just shook her head.

“I bet he didn’t last long, and if I know your mum, she would have been tortuous with her words. I have seen her in action.”

She put her hands to her ears and started shaking her head. “Too much information!”

They got out of bed after another bout of sex and showered, then all three of them went out to the local pub and enjoyed a light supper before returning home to bed. Jake left the next morning with Saturday on his mind. He would be taking Kirsty away for their first holiday together.

*****

His week was broken by a visit from Jenny, she came to his place on Wednesday night to spend it with him. She had a key to his house, given to her about a year after they began cuckolding Derek. Sometimes she liked to sleep with Jake without having Derek around. She also had her own underwear drawer in his bedroom, as well as some clothing in his wardrobe, and in the bathroom, she had her own shampoos and bath soaps, as well as her own toothbrush. It wasn’t unknown for her to spend whole weekends there with him.

That night she bought some steaks and cooked dinner for them both. Jake had a feeling that she had something to tell him. He knew her well but didn’t say anything as they sat down for dinner. It was only after when they relaxed in the lounge with a glass of wine that she told him.

“I have decided not to carry on trying to get pregnant,” she told him. “Hope you don’t mind?”

He shook his head. “Not at all,” he responded with a kiss. “It’s your body and your decision”

“Thanks… it’s just that as much as I would love to have a baby with you, I am getting on a bit, and I have to think of Derek as well, being a dad again and having a teenager in his early sixties.”

Jake laughed. “Yes, it is daunting.”

“Also, Kirsty will be pregnant soon, if she’s not already, and we will have a grandchild. Kirsty will want to go back to teaching and will have to think about childcare. All that extra cost when there is a granny who can work flexibly.”

Jake gave her a hug. “You don’t have to defend your decision to me. It does make sense, and anyway, I would sooner have someone I could trust looking after our child.”

She kissed him. “You intend sticking around then?”

He nodded. “Yes, I want to be around.”

“Kirsty would like that too. She loves you, you know!”

Jake looked down into his glass, deep in thought.

“No pressure, but I can’t see their marriage lasting. We were having a chat the other evening, and… well, I get the impression that she sees her future elsewhere.”

Jake smiled.

“She loves him in her own way, but… “

“I’m not making any promises… “

“Please, don’t get me wrong. I’m not trying to put you under pressure, and I hope that this conversation will stay between us. She will go mad if she finds out I have been talking to you like this, but… “

“No, I understand. You’re her mum and you are looking out for her and her baby. I won’t say anything.”

“Thanks.”

“So, you are back on the pill?”

“Yes, I took a test on Monday, and it was negative.”

“Does Kirsty know?”

She nodded. “Yes, I told her the other night.”

“And her reaction?”

“Much like yours, but I got the impression that she was more than happy with it.”

“She didn’t like the thought of her lover getting her mum pregnant!”

Jenny laughed. “Something like that.”

“As a matter of interest, what would happen to us if Kirsty and I did get together?

“Well, I would have to put her feelings first, Jake.”

“I would miss what we have,” he told her, putting his hand on her knee.

“I’d miss you too. You’re the best fuck I have ever had.”

Jake laughed.

Jenny slid her hand across his thigh to his groin. “No one has a cock like yours.”

Jake sat back as she began to unzip his trousers. “By the way, I told her that I’m not coming up to join you both next week.”

“Oh?”

“A girl doesn’t want her mother around when she’s mating, does she?” she said, extracting his erection. “I want you two to have lots of quality time together, and I want her coming back pregnant.”

He smiled. “And if she doesn’t?”

Jenny leaned over with lips ready to take his cock. “Well, we will just have to get a man in to do a proper job, won’t we?” she said before closing her lips tightly around his shaft.

Jake reached across her body and gripped a handful of dress and began to draw it up her thighs. He saw that she was wearing stockings and then pulled higher. Jenny was not wearing panties.

“Come on,” he told her standing up. “Let’s get you up to bed. You deserve a good spanking before I fuck you.”

Jenny laughed. She knew just how to control her Bull, as well as her cuckold husband!



© Angieseroticpen 2022

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments