Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After stocking up the food cupboard and the fridge for the holiday, they walked down to the village pub. The River Inn was, as the name implies, situated close to a river. It had a beer garden and dining area right on the edge. Jake and Jenny liked to while away the hours sitting there eating and drinking. It teemed with life, brown trout, and all kinds of birds. Sometimes Kingfishers could be seen diving into it and taking small fish to feed their young. Ducks would sometimes venture up to the tables looking for scraps of food. Jake often joked about taking one back for dinner. He wanted to buy a rod and do some fishing as well, but it was a private river and fishing was for club members only.

He and Kirsty decided to eat indoors. The proprietor recognised them both. Kirsty had, of course, been many times over the years with Alan, and with her mum and dad, as a child. Jake had been there with Jenny, and Derek had been there with Jenny as well. Years earlier, she had introduced him as a family friend, and though it was obvious that theirs was more than a friendship, he never seemed bothered by it. But seeing Kirsty with Jake took him by surprise. He enquired about the family, and she told him that they were all fine.

“Alan has a lot of work on at the moment, mum and dad are holidaying abroad, and as the cottage was free this week, Jake offered to bring me up here,” she told him.

Jake could see from the look on his face that he didn’t believe a word of it, but the morality of it wouldn’t bother him. He knew that they would be eating there all week, and an adulterer and her lover’s money was as good as anybody else’s!

 

****

 

Meanwhile, back at home, Jenny decided to do some shopping and call in on Alan to see if he needed anything, but before she left, she searched out one of Derek’s cages.

“I think I might cage him up for the holiday,” she told Derek.

He laughed. “Poor bugger. I remember what it was like to spend a whole week caged up.”

Jenny kissed him and fondled him. “You loved every minute of it. Being denied the ability to masturbate while I was away with Jake...”

Derek nodded. “Yes,” he mused. “Knowing that two you were fucking two or three times a day.”

“It was a bit more than that, my love. We used to take walks on the nature trails and find a quiet spot to fuck. Nothing like a good outdoor shag!”

Derek kissed her. “You get me so horny talking like that,” he told her as slipped a hand under her skirt.

“I bet he’ll be taking Kirsty off into the wood as well and giving her one,” Jenny said as she gently moved his hand away.

Derek began to picture it as Jenny left.

Alan was at home watching TV when she arrived. “It’s only me,” she called out in her usual way.

She told him that she was off shopping and asked him if he needed anything. He shook his head and told her that Kirsty had stocked up. She sat down with him as he told her that Kirsty had called. “They had just finished packing.”

She smiled. “Yes, I remember. We always get that out of the way… and then hop into bed.”

He looked at her.

“I expect they did the same.”

He didn’t respond. Jenny put a hand on his knee. “That’s what it’s like when you are away from home. Every opportunity you get, you get down to it.”

She could see the pain in his eyes and yet, she could also see his growing bulge. She turned her attention to her handbag and took a small box. “Do you know what this is, Alan?” she asked him as she emptied the contents onto her lap.

He nodded.

“Derek used to wear one when I went away with Jake,” she told him. “I left him with a key in case of emergency, but he never took it off. He liked being restrained from pleasuring himself. He enjoyed the pleasure and the pain, the pleasure of knowing that Jake and I were spending the whole fucking, and the pain of not being able to relieve himself. He enjoyed the masochism.”

Alan nodded.

“I think you will too, Alan. Lying in your bed at night, knowing that Kirsty will be lying in a bed too, but with Jake. A man with an insatiable appetite.”

She could see that faraway look in his eyes.

ruby_valen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ruby_valen

“Would you like me to fit it for you, Alan?”

He adjusted himself in the seat.

Jenny reached across with her hand again. Her fingers touched his bulge. “It won’t take a minute.”

He was like a lamb to the slaughter. He nodded.

“Take your pants off for me.”

He stood and slipped out of his jeans and pants.

“Pass the box of tissues please, Alan.”

Alan walked across the room and took the tissues. Jenny watched him walk back to the settee, his cock moving with each stride. As he sat down, she pulled some tissue from the box. “You’re very excited aren’t you, Alan?”

He nodded as she held him and wiped the precum from the tip of his cock. “Will you masturbate for me, Alan, please? I love watching a man do that.”

He looked horrified at the idea, but she took his right hand and folded it around his cock. “No need to be shy, Alan. Derek does it for me. I tell him what Jake has been doing to me. Every detail, what he does, how I feel, and how much it pleases my lover.”

With her hand over his, she began to slowly move his hand up and down. “Imagine the two of them in that bed together. You know the one. That big, solid oak, bed. The one you used to share with her for the week,” she said softly, increasing her grip on his hand and moving it up and down faster.

She continued. “Jake naked, snuggling up beside your naked wife. His hands all over her body, her hand holding his erection.”

Alan groaned.

“His fingers finding out how excited she is. How wet she is down there. And you know what happens next, don’t you?”

He nodded.

“What happens, Alan?”

“He fucks her,” he cried out.

“Yes. He rolls her onto her back and thrusts that monster of a cock of his into her.”

Suddenly, Alan cried out. Jenny pulled her hand away in time and sat back and watched his cum spewing out all over his hand. A few minutes later she administered tissues to him, helping him clean himself up. And then he leant back and allowed her to fit the cage to his now, flaccid, cock.

“There now, all done.”

Alan got up and put his trousers back on, unable to meet Jenny’s eyes. Her last act is to put a spare key down on the coffee table.

“Just in case of emergency,” she told him, before reminding him that he was coming over to their place for Sunday lunch.

 

****

 

Later that evening, Jenny rang Kirsty to find out how they were getting on. Kirsty told her about the Inn owner’s surprise at seeing her with Jake. Jenny laughed. “Oh, that George! He’s a right old nosey so-and-so. Last time we went up there, I held Jake’s hand as we went in on the first day. He’ll know that you two are at it, but who cares.”

Jenny then went on to tell her about Alan earlier.

“Mum, you are terrible,” Kirsty told her. “Poor Alan!”

Jenny laughed. “I think he enjoyed every minute of it. I know what cuckolds are like! Make sure you ring him regularly with updates. The dirtier the better.”

Kirsty told her that Jake said the same. “He knows his cuckolds too. I daresay he will speak to him too. He used to ring your dad and tease him mercilessly.”

“Too much information, mum!”

“That reminds me,” Jenny said. “In the utilities cupboard, there’s a keys board. There’s a padlock key for the garden shed on it. The gardener keeps his things in there. There used to be some canes in the corner by the workbench. Jake will know where they are.”

“Why would I need canes?”

Jenny laughed. “Put me on to Jake, please.”

Kirsty handed the phone to Jake. Jenny looked on as they spoke. When they finished, he handed the phone back to her.

“What’s mum saying now?”

He grinned. “Your mum says that if you step out of line… well, you know the score.”

She blushed. “Mum, she’s a bugger.”

He kissed her and took her hand. “Let’s go and take a look for these canes.”

From the cupboard, they went to the garden shed. There they were in the corner. “Go and select one please, Kirsty.”

She chose a new thin one and took it to him. Jake smiled as he took it from her hand.

“Now go inside, take your skirt and knickers off, and stand in the kitchen corner. I’ll be with you in a few minutes.”

 

 

© Angieseroticpen 2022

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments