Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kirsty stood clinging to Jake as he held her tightly. She was sobbing, her tears soaking his chest, following six strokes of the cane. Jake had made her strip completely when he came back into the kitchen, before making her lie across the kitchen table. He had told her that it would hurt and warned her what was coming, but she still submitted to him. He offered her the chance to use a safe word, but she just shook her head, kissed him, and told him to do his worst.

That was how she wanted it. He had stopped after three; she was already sobbing profusely by then, and her bottom was getting very red, but she told him to give her the six. Jake obliged.

He held her for a while, kissing her intermittently, as her tears subsided. Then he took her into the lounge. The settee was a brown leather one, it was cool to the touch and offered her comfort. He poured her a drink, and she clung to him as sipped from her glass. He apologised for taking it too far, but she would have none of it.

She shook her head. “No, it was what I wanted, what I needed,” she told him.

Jake couldn’t understand. There was a married woman in the past who enjoyed taking a severe caning from him, in much the same way. He never understood her either.

“I suppose you think I am mad, sick even?”

“Not at all,” he responded, kissing her forehead.

“I… I can’t explain… you just bring things like that out me. Things lying dormant, things I never realised were in me.”

He kissed her again. This time she turned to him. “Whatever happens, I always want you in my life. I need you in my life. I love Alan and he loves me, I’m sure, but you… we are soul mates.”

Jake didn’t know what to say.

“Sorry, I’m getting too heavy on you, aren’t I? Sorry.”

He kissed her. “Don’t worry about it. This is a very emotional time for you… baby making and all that. Anyway, I’m going nowhere for the next while. I’m happy where I’m at, and I want to be a father too. It’s no longer all about the cuckolding aspect of it, as enjoyable as it is. I want to have a child with you.”

She kissed him. “Thank you.”

“So, let’s just take it slowly, shall we?” he told her. “The first thing to do is to get you pregnant, and we’ll take things from there.”

“Agreed. You need to get me pregnant first. Get me up the duff,” she said as she stood up and grabbed his hand. “Take me to bed and show me what you are made of!”

 

They awoke about eight the next morning. Sunlight streaming through a gap in the curtains. Kirsty clung to him with one hand gently stroking his erection. Jake lay on his back, still, and enjoying the heat of her body, and the attention of her hand.

“How does your bum feel?”

She smiled and looked up at him. “Still a bit sore, but I’ll live.”

Jake laughed. “Maybe I should spray some cream on it?”

“Cream?”

“Cum!”

She kissed him. “That would be a waste,” she said as she got up to straddle him. “I can find a better use for it.”

Jake let her have her way with him. She sank down on his erection and started to fuck him. He reached up and held her breasts, bouncing up and down with her movements. He held them still as he stroked her nipples. He let her continue for a few minutes, she was tiring but he was still far from cumming.

“On your back, fuck-slut,” he told her.

She lifted off him and lay on her back with legs open wide. Jake finished the job off in a couple of minutes.

 

They had already planned to walk one of the many surrounding trails that Sunday, so they showered and dressed. He watched her dress. They were getting comfortable as a couple now. Usually, they would be dressing and going their separate ways, but it was like living together now, even if it were only for a week.

Kirsty caught him looking. “What’s wrong?”

He shook his head. “Nothing, I’m just enjoying getting used to seeing your body.”

She smiled and walked over and kissed him. “It’s your body, not mine. Yours to do with as you wish.”

He felt his cock stirring again. He gave her bottom a playful slap. “Come on, lass, get to the scullery and get my breakfast.”

She gave a mock curtsey. “Yes, my lord. Whatever you say, my lord.”

 

An hour later they were ready. They had chosen a walk that was just under a seven-mile round trip. Jake had done it with Jenny the year before and Kirsty did it with Alan a couple of months before them. So, with backpacks on and walking sticks in hand, they set off. Kirsty strode ahead, leading the way. Jake didn’t mind. She had a nice bottom, trousers were tight, and he was already thinking ahead to when they would find a suitable place to stop. He intended fucking her, out in the wild.

EvaMoony
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaMoony

Occasionally, Jake would stop and take some photos. The scenery was stunning and there were Red Kites about. Every now and again they would meet people on the way; the area was extremely popular with ramblers. Pleasantries were extended. Jake was surprised by the number of different accents he encountered.

They both knew that at around the four-mile stage there was a stop-off area. There was a shelter and a couple of picnic tables. Kirsty told him that she needed a pee, and they agreed to rest up there for a short while. Jake already had a head full of thoughts about stripping her from the waist down and fucking her. When they reached the area though, there was only one table there and a couple of ramblers already occupied one side of the table.

“We’ll join them,” Jake told her. “Maybe they won’t stay long and leave us to it.”

She laughed and took his hand. “You just want your wicked way with me, don’t you?”

He laughed. “Yes, I’m ready for your cunt again!”

Jake asked the couple if it was okay to join them, and they welcomed them. They soon got into conversation with them. Ken and Dot were from Lincolnshire, and he guessed them to be in their late forties or early fifties. They were quite genial, talking about their rambling holidays all over the UK. Two weeks ago, they were in the Cairngorms, and next month they were off to the Trossachs.

Kirsty then got into a conversation with them about her links to the area. Jenny’s grandparents used to live in one of the colliery houses, which were rented to miners who worked in the colliery. The mines closed and they bought their home at a discounted price. The house was left to their daughter when they passed and then gifted to Jenny when her parents moved into a retirement home in Llandudno.

“That’s so nice,” Dot said. “So presumably it will go down from generation to generation?”

“All in good time,” Kirsty responded.

“And one day you and your husband will pass it down to your children,” she smiled, looking down at Kirsty’s left hand.

Kirsty looked at Jake. “Actually, Jake is not my husband.”

“Oh!”

“He’s a close friend.”

Ken looked at him and then at Kirsty. Jake knew what he was thinking.

“My husband is at home.”

Dot smiled. “Well, none of our business.”

Jake just knew that Kirsty was going to elaborate. “It’s not what it seems,” she said. “It’s just that Alan isn’t able to father a child, and Jake’s a family friend, and… well, he’s stepping in to help.”

Ken smiled as he looked at Jake. The male envy was written all over his face. Dot looked at Kirsty, it was difficult to gauge what she was thinking.

“I suppose it was a difficult decision to make for you and Alan,”

“Well, when you go down the road of other options; fertility treatment, IVF, adoption and fostering,” Kirsty replied. “This is the easiest option to take, it’s quicker, and least expensive too.”

Dot smiled as Kirsty gripped Jake’s hand on the table. “Jake’s quite diligent in his work.”

Ken spluttered as he took a sip of his coffee. Dot laughed. “That’s a job you would like, wouldn’t you, darling?”

He laughed. “A chance would be a fine thing!”

Dot slapped his hand, before waiving a finger between to two of them. “So, what happens when the job is done?”

Kirsty smiled. “Well, Alan will bring the child up as his own, and as for Jake, well… I don’t intend stopping at just the one, so his services will be required again.”

“It all depends on the fringe benefits,” Jake responded bringing a chorus of laughter.

Kirsty gripped his hand again. “I’m such a tyrant, aren’t I? A free, all-inclusive holiday and all the sex you can get!”

Laughter ensued.

Ken and Dot left shortly afterwards with a shaking of hands. Ken had put his face close to Jake’s ear as they shook hands. “You’re a lucky bastard!”

Jake shrugged his shoulders. “Someone has to do the job!”

When they got out of sight Kirsty reached for his bulge. “Well, that was funny, wasn’t it?”

Jake agreed.

“So, how about another shag?”

He smiled. “In the shelter,” he ordered. “Get your trousers and knickers off.”

© Angieseroticpen 2022

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments