Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jake still hadn’t dressed by the time Jenny and Derek returned. He had meant to call her, but Anne rang. Her sultry voice seemed to wipe away his current cares.

“Sleep well, did you?” she asked.

“Yes, I was tired.”

“Shagged out, hey?”

Jake laughed. “And you?”

“I slept well, with a little help from Ginny?”

“Ginny?”

She giggled. “My Lelo.”

“Lelo?”

Anne explained.

“Oh, I see. Well, whatever floats your boat.”

“I was thinking of you. I was imagining you fucking me on the pool table in the games room.”

Jake shook his head. “What a filthy, depraved, mind you have, Anne.”

“I know, I deserve a good spanking from you.”

He laughed.

“Did I tell you that I love being punished by you?”

“No.”

“I do. No man has ever done that to me before. It never even crossed my mind, but you… well, you’re all man; firm, controlled, and strict. I love that.”

Jake could feel his erection stirring.

“Maybe, that’s the first thing you should do when you get here next week. Make sure that I’m in the right frame of mind for what you intend to do to me.”

“And just what is it that I intend on doing, Anne?”

“Getting me pregnant. Fucking me without any protection at all; fucking me and leaving me with child.”

Jake started to stroke his erection. “I’d like to punish you over the pool table, Anne. Skirt up, knickers down, and over the table.”

“What with?”

“A Rattan cane.”

“A what?”

Jake laughed. “Google it. Make sure you’re on your own, though.”

“I will,” she responded with excitement in her breath.

“Buy one and have it ready for me the week after next.”

“I will.”

“And one more thing,” he told her, “make sure that George is primed and ready for when I get there. Tell him that you’re so looking forward to fucking me. Tease him, taunt him. I want him to sit and watch us at least once. I want to look him in the eye when I am cumming inside you.”

“You’re quite depraved, yourself, Jake,” she said. “Do you know that?”

He laughed. “Very,” he responded. “Now go and take a selfie of yourself, naked, and showing your face. I want to look at it later.”

The call ended with a breathless goodbye from her. Jake was ready for Jenny now.

 

Jenny noticed his erection pushing out the towel covering his groin, as she came through the front door. Derek noticed it too as he struggled through the door behind her with two suitcases.

“Brought the kitchen sink with you as well?” Jake said with a smile.

She stepped forward, kissed him, and brushed her hand against his groin. “Just being prepared in case my stay has to be extended.”

“Extended?” he asked as she gripped his erection.

Her hand found its way under his towel and held him. “Well, it may take you longer with me.” She grinned. “I want to stay until the job is done.”

“Oh, don’t worry. You’re going to get impregnated pretty quickly.”

Derek was looking at him, with open mouth. “You would like me to knock your wife up quickly wouldn’t you, Derek?”

“Yes.”

Jenny turned to him and told him to take the cases up to the bedroom. As he headed upstairs Jenny led Jake back into the kitchen, she sank to her knees and opened out his towel. Moments later her hand was guiding his erection to her lips. He closed his eyes for a few moments as she went to work on him with her lips and tongue. Jenny knew how to please a man orally. Jake placed her high among all the women he had had,  for her oral skills.

When he opened his eyes again he saw Derek standing in the doorway watching. No matter how many times a husband catches his wife with another man, it always comes as a shock to see her in some kind of sexual act. Though they want to see it and expect to see it, there is always that look of surprise on their faces. It’s almost as if they suddenly realise that their wife is not the virtuous woman that they know and married; his mirage having been shattered like a pane of glass.

Derek had that look and Jake smiled at him and took his wife’s head in his hands and began to rock it back and forth gently.

“Oooooh, your wife is so good at sucking cock Derek,” he told him.

Jenny quickly pulled away and turned and looked up at Derek. “Go home Derek,” she snapped. “Jake will take me to Carvery.”

“It’s okay Derek, you can stay,” Jake interrupted. “You can undress your wife me,” he added. Jake was in dominant, cuckolding mode now.

Jenny looked shocked, but she didn’t object. Jake could be quite dominant at times, and she loved it. She stood up as Derek approached and surrendered to his busy fingers. He stripped her down to stockings and suspenders and stood back.

“Everything off Derek,” he told him. “I want your wife completely naked.”

MilanaFoster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaFoster

Jake stood back, arms folded, and watched as he got to his knees before her and unfastened her suspenders. There’s always something special too about a husband stripping his wife in front of another man. Derek had done it many times for him over the years and it was always special – it was an act of surrendering his wife to another man.

 

His mind flashed back to the first time Richard had stripped Barbara for him. The three of them had been out for dinner together; part of the coming out programme of getting friends and neighbours to see them. When they got indoors Jake and Barbara started to kiss and cuddle while Richard looked on, then Jake asked him to go and turn down the bed for them. They had already reached the stage where Richard would sleep in the spare bedroom, leaving them to have the marital bed, now it was time to take things a step further. They followed on a few minutes later, Richard was just about finished.

“How about undressing Barbara for me, Richard?” he asked.

Richard just stood there for a moment with a look of surprise on his face. The two of them stood there waiting for him to make a move. When he started to unzip her dress he was trembling, and all fingers and thumbs, but once her dress hit the floor his demeanour changed. Jake noticed that he had an erection; that cuckold characteristic was coming out. He stripped her of her bra and panties and then stood back.

“Stockings and suspenders too, Richard.”

He hesitated again for a moment before sinking to his knees to obey. Fully naked, Jake stepped closer and kissed her before running his hand over midriff. The first outward signs of pregnancy were beginning to show. Jake slowly began to run his hand in circular motions over it as he looked at Richard. It was almost as if he was saying, ‘This is my child your wife is carrying.’.

Richard got the message; his bulge had grown. Jake stopped and put his arm around her waist. “I can take things from here Richard, thank you. Coffee around nine tomorrow morning?”

He stood back and nodded before turning and leaving. Barbara had screamed even louder that night as he fucked her.

 

As Derek stood up before the naked Jenny, Jake pulled off his towel and handed it to him. “Lay this across the kitchen table, Richard,” he told him.

He moved uncomfortably past him and laid it lengthwise. “Help Jenny onto the table please.”

Derek helped her onto the table and lie back while he stepped closer. His fingers went to her mound and Jenny’s legs parted slightly to allow him access. It also opened her out for him. His excitement was quite visible. Jake ran his fingers between her well-lubricated folds of flesh. He turned to him. “Jenny’s very excited, isn’t she, Derek?”

He grunted something.

“Why don’t you go down on her for me please, Derek? Get her even more juicy for fucking.”

He groaned as he sank to his knees, and Jenny let out a little squeal as his tongue touched her.

One thing he could say about Derek was that he was good with his tongue. Jenny had told him shortly after they began seeing each other that Derek’s oral skills had greatly improved.

“He probably enjoys the taste of me inside you, as well as reacting to the competition,” Jake commented.

Whatever the reason, it was her that was getting the benefit. Jake stepped around Derek and moved closer to her face and leant over and kissed her. His hands also went to her breasts and began to touch her. “Let your husband stay and watch me fuck you, please?” he asked. “He wants to watch me impregnate you.”

Jenny groaned her approval and Jake moved his fingers down to clitty. “Time for me to fuck your wife now, Derek.”

Derek stood and let him pass. Jake took hold of her ankles and lifted them. “Go around to the other side of the table and hold her ankles for me, Derek. Let’s make sure that I get deep inside her.”

He needed no further instructions. He knew exactly what to do, and why it needed to be done. Derek was now in position to see Jake enter and exit his wife. He would be able to see his monstrous erection thrusting in and out of her. He would be able to hear her scream; hear her beg for more. He would also be able to hear Jake’s grunts of enjoyment. But the main thing was that he could witness Jake cumming inside her, filling his wife, Jenny, with his seed. And he would also be able to look Jake in the eye and see the full extent of his pleasure.

And that is exactly what happened. After he came, Jake held his smile all the while he was deep inside Jenny, until her breathing returned to normal, and then he pulled slowly out of her. “There’s some cleaning up for you to do, Derek,” he said quietly, as he moved away.

While Jake leaned over and kissed Jenny on the lips, Derek was on his knees again at the foot of the table, cleaning up. When Jake lifted his head Jenny thanked him. “You’re so fucking good at this cuckolding thing, aren’t you?”

Jake just smiled as he ran his hand over her tummy. “Let’s just say, I’ll be more than happy to take that compliment once your belly starts to swell.”

 

 

© Angieseroticpen 2023

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments