Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thunder Road - Millie Reminisces

"Millie remembers 1974, drag racing and her first time having sex. Her friends have sex as well"

25
5 Comments 5
3.6k Views 3.6k
10.2k words 10.2k words

Author's Notes

"Part 46 of the Robinson Family Sex Chronicles. A story that guys and women over 60 may relate to because it features muscle cars and teen sex. <p> [ADVERT] </p>For the rest of you, it is a glimpse into 1974’s version of American Graffiti."

“Oh god, yes! Fuck yes! Just like that! Oh, oh, oh, oh Dan…oh yeah…I’m gonna cum! Dan…Danny…OH FUCK DANNY, FUCK!” Millie cried out as Dan’s cock made her whole body tremble and explode in ecstasy, her cunt spasming.

“Arrgghh…grrr…I’m with ya, babe…I’m fucking cumming too…ARRGGHH! FUCK YEAH!” Dan cried out as he filled Millie’s cunt with his warm cum, finishing their second fuck of the evening.

Rolling off of sixty-six-year-old Millie’s trim naked body, sixty-seven-year-old Dan turned and kissed his lover. “Wow! That was great! I think a twenty-year-old would have a hard time keeping up with us!”

“Hell, yes! Younger people would never guess an old retired couple like us fuck like this. It’s funny, the sex we have now is better than when we were both teens—and that is saying something!” Millie replied.

And in most ways it was. For one thing, pregnancy was not an issue so there was never any remembering of pills or putting-on-a-rubber kind of problem. It was bare-back all the way. For another, both had become so much more willing to get kinky and feel comfortable doing it. They had sexual confidence built up over the years. When Millie was a teen, she never would have willingly given a blowjob, tried anal, or BDSM, or even talk like a whore in bed. She also seemed to orgasm easier. For Dan, his teen problem of cumming too quickly had disappeared. And his skill in fucking and eating pussy was at its zenith.

“Remember that party on Thunder Road? If we could have fucked then like we fuck now, that would have been even more amazing!” Dan opined.

“Oh yeah, I remember Thunder Road. It was Thunder Mountain Road but we always called it Thunder Road because of that song or something. Did you know that I lost my virginity that night?” Millie asked.

“You’re shitting me! I knew you and Jeff got it on, but I didn’t know you were still a virgin,” Dan gasped.

“Yup. Jeff popped my cherry that night in the back seat of his Chevelle. You and Angela Martinez got it on too, didn’t you?” Millie replied.

“Oh yes, we did! We had a damn good fuck in the back of my pickup truck. That was the first time she ever gave me head, too,” Dan responded.

“I used to think that you two would marry. Have you ever seen her since?” Millie inquired.

“Yeah, I ran into her a couple of years ago. She still looked good at sixty-five. Her body is thicker and her boobs, belly, and ass are bigger, but she still is hot. So curvy! Too bad she is happily married,” Dan replied.

“You’d still love to fuck her again, wouldn’t you?” Millie teased, then continued, “It was that Chevelle SS-396 that Jeff had that started it. That Chevy melted the pants right off of me. What a fantastic night that was. And all because of that car.”

Lying nude next to each other, with Dan caressing her breast, the pair began to reminisce about the events of that night so long ago when they were sixteen and seventeen, respectively.

AMERICAN GRAFFITI - 1974

It was all about the car. Jeff Robinson’s car, a 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle SS-396 in a color Chevy called Azure Turquoise Metallic. Jeff had bought this car from his older cousin and it was his pride and joy. If the truth is known, Jeff loved this car more than his girlfriend, a lithe little sixteen-year-old blonde named Millie.

Jeff’s cousin had fought in Vietnam in the 101st-Airborne Division. He had been a crew chief on a Huey “slick” in 1969 and had seen his share of hot LZs and extractions under fire. He didn’t talk much, but to certain friends, he would mention places like Firebase Bastogne, Firebase Airborne, Camp Eagle, and the well-known battle for Hamburger Hill.

His cousin was smart and saved his money when in-country. A picture of a 1968 SS-396 was in his hootch. If he ever got out of this place, that was what he was going to buy. Fortunately, his only wound was a seven-point-six-two-millimeter round that creased his ass cheek on its upward trajectory through the helicopter floor as he was manning the M60 machine gun. This wound caused much hilarity and joking among his crew mates, but he was just glad it missed his balls.

As soon as he got home, he bought a brand-new 1969 SS-396, well-optioned. It had the L34 three-hundred-sixty horsepower engine. He added Hooker headers, an Edelbrock manifold under the Quadrajet, and a three-quarter race cam from Isky as well as re-curving the distributor. A Muncie four-speed with Hurst linkage connected it to the PosiTraction rear end. Classic Cragar Mags replaced the steel rims. Needless to say, the car was fast.

Unfortunately for him (but fortunately for Jeff), he met a bubbly brunette with nice big tits—and soon was married with a kid, job, and college on the GI Bill. The SS had to go even if gas was only thirty-two cents a gallon for premium. Jeff was the lucky buyer, and his cousin was now driving a Nova four-door and wishing for the day that another car like the SS-396 would be his again.

Bored with the action in their small town, having raced everybody and anybody, Jeff wanted more challenges. He knew where he stood in the speed pecking order in his town, and that the doctor’s son’s Buick GS-455 Stage One would always be the fastest. Challenges could be found in a bigger burg about forty minutes' drive away, Charlesville. The town was double the size of his and had a better Main Street to drag. He had gone a couple of times before and found his nemesis, a lime-green 1968 Plymouth Road Runner with a three-hundred-eighty-three-cubic-inch engine that pumped out three-hundred-thirty-five horsepower, stock.

The owner of the Road Runner had been bragging about how he could beat any SS-396. And he probably could if you only took into account the base SS-396 engine with its three-hundred-twenty-five horsepower. But Jeff had the better three-hundred-sixty horsepower L34 version of that engine and some mods as well. He wanted to show that Plymouth his Chevy’s taillights in a head-to-head drag race. Sure, the kid had put headers on the Road Runner, but Jeff had those too. And tonight was the night he wanted to make it happen.

It was a beautiful, warm, late September Friday. At school, Jeff contacted his buddies and told them of his plan to drive to Charlesville and drag Main Street. Afterward, they could have a beer party if they could score any beer. His friend, Shane, who looked older with his full beard, was tasked with that. They would meet at a gas station at the edge of town and drive in a convoy to Charlesville.

Millie looked radiant as Jeff picked up his hot blonde girlfriend at her house. Her straight blonde hair fell nearly to her waist, and her body was willowy and lithe. Of course, her boobs were rather small A-cups, but she was only sixteen. She was wearing a peasant blouse and tight bell-bottom jeans that showed her ass off nicely. The effervescent blonde was a stone fox, and Jeff was in love.

Dan and Angela Martinez met them at the gas station. Dan drove a 1966 Ford pickup with mag wheels. The bed was loaded with coolers full of ice, as well as other goodies—including a foam rubber mattress and blankets. Dan was hoping for a good time with his girlfriend, Angela, later. And he had every right to expect one. Angela had to be one of the top candidates for best body in the school. Her hourglass shape and big tits with dark areolas were knockouts. Her Latina good looks were sexy, with her long black hair and flashing eyes. If one could have a peek under her panties, you would see a forest of black pubic hair covering a pussy with dark lips. She was a teen goddess in her tight bell-bottom jeans and a button-down shirt.

Shane drove a VW that he had made into a Baja Bug. It was pretty fast for a VW, and was a blast off-road. He was the pothead of the group and brought along some weed for the party. He and his friend, Eric, came alone, hoping to pick up some girls in Charlesville.

Millie’s friend, Linda, showed up with George, a tall, gangly, long-haired kid in a red 1966 Mustang with a two-hundred-eighty-nine-cubic-inch V-8. He couldn’t keep his hands off the buxom blonde, Linda. She would be called a BBW later in life, but now was called chubby. She had big tits to match her chubby waist and George couldn’t wait to get his mouth on them. For that matter, neither could she.

Ricky brought his 1965 Chevelle Malibu, which had a four-barrel two-hundred-eighty-three-cubic-inch engine. It was a quick little car in its class. And to add class, he brought his new girlfriend, Debbie along. Debbie was a short brunette fox that had some nice pointy teen tits. She had a reputation as a hand-job queen and had pleasured other boys that way in the back of their cars or the movie theater. Ricky had made it to “second base” with Debbie the previous weekend and was looking to round third tonight.

Jeff heard Dan yell out, “Let’s truck!” and got into his Chevy.

Gassed up, with a bottle of Coke between his legs, and with Millie sprawled in the passenger seat, legs akimbo, and her long hair blowing in the breeze, Jeff peeled rubber out of the gas station and led the pack to Charlesville.

Flying along at extra-legal speeds, the convoy reached Charlesville and met up at the local A&W drive-in on the outskirts of town. Unfortunately, the car hops were just for delivering food nowadays, so you had to use the speakers to order. The girls still delivered the trays out and Dan was served by a redhead with particularly nice legs and big boobs.

After the burgers, fries, shakes, and cokes were consumed, Shane and Eric went to score the beer. They knew just the place, a little struggling family grocery/convenience store that liked cash and didn’t look too closely at fake IDs.

Meanwhile, the rest went on the hunt for cars to drag race, stoplight to stoplight. They soon found some action. Ricky in his ‘65 Chevy edged out a couple of pimply-faced kids in a ‘64 Barracuda, prompting Debbie to give him a big kiss with plenty of soft boob pressed against him.

George and Linda lined up next to a 1968 Camaro. It was the classic Mustang versus Camaro battle. In a cloud of smoky tire rubber, they both dropped the hammer when the light turned green. By the time the Camaro power-shifted into third gear, it was pulling away from George’s Mustang. No doubt about it, that particular Camaro was fast!

Meanwhile, Dan and Angela were razzing three couples stopped next to them at a light, driving a Plymouth Fury. It was all good-natured, but as they were pulling away, Dan noticed the city cop pull into a parking lot to monitor activity at the light. Dan made a U-turn as soon as he was able to warn Jeff.

It was a good thing, too, because Jeff had found the Road Runner and was jockeying in traffic to line up with it at the traffic light. Going the other way, Dan tried to wave them off, warning them. It was too late. Puzzled, Jeff gunned the engine, signaling his intent to race. The kid in the Road Runner did the same. Millie tensed as the light prepared to go green. She could see the yellow in the cross-street light and knew they were seconds away from racing. She had butterflies in her stomach but was strangely turned on as well. Wild in the streets, she thought, as Jeff revved up the engine.

When the light changed, Jeff dropped the clutch and burned rubber with the gut-wrenching acceleration. The two big cubic-inch V-8s roared their deep roar and the tires squealed. Millie was thrown back in the seat once, and then again when Jeff hit second gear. The Road Runner was still even with them, but its rear end was stepping sideways a bit as the tires broke traction. Jeff had just power-shifted into third when the red twinkling of police lights lit up the road in front of them.

Jeff braked hard and so did the green Plymouth. Fortunately, the squad car was in pursuit of some unlucky teenager at the light ahead of them, rather than them. Jeff pulled into the lane behind the Road Runner, which made a right turn into a small side street. Half a block away, the Road Runner pulled over. Jeff followed suit in the Super Sport.

“Holy shit!” the driver of the Road Runner called out, as they both got out of their cars, “Did you see that? We were lucky as hell that he was after someone else before we came screaming by.”

“No shit! That was close! I about shit my pants when I saw those lights,” Jeff admitted.

“Too bad, I would have had your ass. I was just starting to pull ahead,” the Road Runner driver opined.

“I don’t think so, buddy. I think we were still even. It ain’t over yet,” Jeff told him.

By now, both of the respective girlfriends were out of the cars. Millie, the hot ‘Marsha Brady’-like blonde, and a raven-haired Italian-looking hottie named Gloria. They were eyeing each other up as if to settle the score themselves if their gladiators didn’t settle it with their cars.

It was decided that to avoid the cops, they should meet up on Thunder Mountain Road in one hour. There, the matter would be settled. While the boys went back to their cars, Gloria haughtily tossed her hair and then gave Millie a dirty look. Angry, Millie got back in Jeff’s car.

The group met up back up the drive-in. Last to arrive was Shane in the VW, but instead of Eric being his passenger, it was a girl he had picked up, Marilyn. Marilyn was freckled with brick-red hair. She had a stocky body with big tits. She tended to be loud, with a big, fun personality.

An old Plymouth Valiant pulled up behind them, driven by a girl. Out popped Eric and then the driver, a short chunky blonde with big titties, named Sandra. Sandy was Marilyn’s friend and quieter, but still fun. It was obvious from their eyes and the way they acted that the four of them were stoned on weed. The first thing they did was order French fries, laughing inanely at most anything. The girls weren’t a bit shy about being lovey-dovey with the two guys, even though they had just met.

When the gang was all there, Shane loaded beer into the coolers in the back of Dan’s pickup and they all drove off to the Thunder Mountain Road turnoff—stopping next to a sign that read: “Sunrise Campground 10 miles”. There, they met the Road Runner and two carloads of his friends. Gloria lounged on the fender, staring daggers at Millie. Millie fingered her in return.

“That’s Gloria. She is a real bitch, so just ignore her,” Marilyn whispered to Millie.

The teens proceeded to drive up the road for a mile until they came to a long, flat stretch. At another wide dirt spot by a farmer’s gate, they pulled over. Discussing the matter, it was discovered that a very large tree in the distance was one-quarter mile away—the classic drag strip distance. A pair of cars from each rival group parked there to verify the winner. Shane was one of this group and instantly made friends when he handed their rivals each a beer.

Jeff and Millie climbed back in the Super Sport Chevelle and the other couple got in the Road Runner and lined up on the starting line. In a shocking move, Angela removed her shirt to use as a starting flag, standing there unashamedly in just her black bra. Every guy had his eyes on her nice tits as she stole the moment. Gloria just rolled her eyes.

Waving her shirt above her head, she signaled the racers to rev their engines. The din from the two throaty V8 engines was loud as they revved up. Finally, Angela brought the flag quickly down, signaling GO.

With a deafening roar and the squeal of tires, accompanied by copious amounts of tire smoke, the two cars launched off the line. Millie let out an involuntary squeal as she was flattened back in the seat. The launch by Jeff was perfect as he slammed through the gears and edged out the Mopar. The big-block Chevy revved out and was a car-length ahead when then passed the agreed-upon finish line. Then they turned around.

“Bullshit! You were lucky. Two out of three!” yelled the driver of the Road Runner.

“You’re on,” yelled back Millie, not bothering to check with Jeff.

Both staged again and one of the Charlesville kids waved the start. Again there was the roar of engines as both drivers popped the clutch and burned rubber. And again the Road Runner failed to get traction as quick as the Chevelle. It was only a fraction, but fractions count in racing. Millie looked out to see the nose of the Plymouth even with her window. Each shift changed the gap until it looked like the Road Runner would pull ahead. Millie’s fists were clenched as she awaited the outcome. Both cars were virtually even now.

But the Super Sport pulled slightly ahead just as the finish line approached. Edging the fast Plymouth by three feet, the Chevy won! Millie was jubilant. She leaned over and kissed Jeff as he slowed down, grasping his leg for balance. Her hand accidentally slipped to his crotch, but in the thrill of victory, she decided to leave it there for a moment. Jeff deserved that.

Looking over at their rival, Millie could see the Road Runner driver pounding on the steering wheel. Gloria stared back at her, then flipped her the bird. Millie returned the gesture. The Road Runner slowed like it was going to turn around, then suddenly the driver dropped the hammer and took off in a cloud of burnt rubber. The Plymouth had boogied.

Jeff and Millie turned around and went back to their friends. The Charlesville kids were getting in their cars and leaving, dejected. Jeff and his friends had a short conference, in which they decided to party at the Sunrise Campground in the mountains. So the caravan set off once more up Thunder Road.

Sunrise Campground was deserted and the kids gathered in the Group area. They soon were foraging for firewood, and the beer was unloaded from the back of Dan’s pickup. In no time they had a roaring campfire going in the crisp mountain air under the pines.

They paired up, sitting on the benches that surrounded the fire pit: Millie and Jeff, Dan and the sexy Angela, BBW Linda and George, Rick and the handjob queen, Debbie, and finally Shane with Marilyn and Eric with Sandra. The last two couples immediately lit up a joint and began to pass it around. Everyone grabbed a beer. Jeff was the hero of the night and basked in the glow of their admiration. Millie too, was feeling good. Especially as she looked at Jeff. He was so handsome! The party was fun but all she wanted to do was get alone with him and kiss him. More than kissing him, she wanted to be in his arms, to make out and feel each other’s bodies. She wanted him in the worst way—in a way she had never felt before.

Dan had left the doors to his truck open and rock was blaring from the cassette player he had installed under the dash of his vehicle. Between the music and the beer, it made Angela want to dance. She clambered to the top of the long picnic table and began to dance alone. Soon Marilyn joined her and was bouncing around as well. Both of them had big tits that were bouncing up and down erotically under their shirts, riveting the boys' eyes on them. Next, Linda got up and joined them. Her big jugs added to the beautiful sight.

Angela lifted her shirt and flashed her flat belly, gyrating seductively. The boys cheered and the girls laughed. Next, Marilyn did the same, unbuttoning her shirt. Her belly wasn’t flat. It was a bit flabby and bounced and jiggled. Nevertheless, she got the same applause. George climbed up and grabbed Linda by the waist from behind and danced with her. Then to her surprise, he lifted her shirt, exposing her plump belly and bra-encased jugs to the crowd. The kids went nuts!

“Hell yeah! Show us your tits,” yelled Dan.

The other boys, and even the girls, joined in the call. Angela responded next by shaking her ass at them, then spinning around and lifting her shirt to show her beautiful big tits in a very sexy bra. The crowd went wild!

“Go up there and show them what you’ve got,” Jeff encouraged Millie.

“I don’t have big boobs like those girls do,” Millie protested.

“That doesn’t matter. Yours are nice, and you are super sexy. Show yourself off. Do it for me,” Jeff begged.

Whether it was the beer or Jeff’s pleading, it didn’t matter. Millie got on the table and began to shake her hips, gyrate and dance with the other three.

“Let’s see yours!” was the call from the teens to Millie.

Feeling sexy from all the attention, Millie lifted her shirt and showed off her little tits in their white bra. The kids loved it! Meanwhile, Angela turned around again and pulled her pants down partway over her ass, showing her sexy tush as she wiggled it. The boys went crazy again. Not to be outdone, Marilyn finally gave the crowd what they were asking for. She lifted her bra and showed her big jugs to everyone as she shook them.

“Fuck yeah! Show them titties off, Marilyn,” Shane called out, stoned enough to wonder if this was happening.

Millie didn’t know what came over her in that moment. She had never done anything like this before, but she lifted her shirt and pulled her bra up until her girls popped out. Her boobs flashed before her friends' eyes for a few seconds. They weren’t big like Marilyn’s but the boys thought they were sexy. Small and firm, Millie’s breasts were white and surrounded by the tan of her skin, showing the outline of her bikini bra. Her nipples stuck out hard and pink. She felt wild and crazy at this moment.

“Oh my god! Look at those sweet tits!” Rick called out.

His girl, Debbie, elbowed him and said, “If you want to see my tits later, you’d better stop looking at hers.”

“That’s cool. Let’s boogie to someplace private, baby,” he retorted.

The two got in his Malibu and drove to a different campsite to be alone.

“I guess we know what those two are going to do,” opined Eric to the buxom blonde Sandra.

Nuzzling him, she whispered, “I think they have the right idea. Let’s get out of here and make some sparks of our own.”

As they got up to leave, a drunken Linda finally got the courage to get in on the act with Marilyn and Debbie. She pulled her shirt off, then completely undid her bra, twirling it around her head.

“How do you like these titties?” she yelled as she shook them for the crowd. George grabbed them from behind and held them up for display, then spun her around and began to suck one in front of everyone.

Linda pushed him off the table as she climbed down herself and said, “Let's go finish this in private.”

They went to his Mustang and got in the small back seat. At that point, Linda stuck her tongue in his mouth and he fondled her big jugs. She was obviously in the mood to fuck.

Dan and Angela fairly skipped to Dan’s truck, fired up the engine, and drove to an unoccupied campsite. There, they arranged the pads and blankets in the bed under the starry sky. Within moments, the hot Latina was sucking on Dan’s neck, giving him a hickey. Dan’s hand was on her tit.

With that, the main party broke up and the teens paired up with their partners, going to their respective cars. Shane and Marilyn grabbed a couple of blankets and went into the dark woods. Marilyn left her shirt unbuttoned.

Millie, with her arm around Jeff, walked to his Super Sport Chevy. There was no discussion. They moved the front bucket seats as far forward as they could and laid the backs forward. Then they climbed into the back seat and each other’s arms.

SHANE AND MARILYN

“Do you want to smoke another joint?” Shane asked the sexy redhead lying beside him in the pines.

“No. Guess what I want to do,” she said as she rolled on top of him and kissed him.

The issue was settled. Their lips met, and soon they were French kissing.

“I loved seeing your titties,” Shane said as he experimentally ran his hand across one over her bra.

“I’m glad you liked them. Go right ahead,” Marilyn answered seductively, her unbuttoned shirt falling open.

She was soon stripped bare to the waist and Shane had her firm globes in his mouth and hands. Marilyn certainly wasn’t a shy wallflower. She reached down his jeans and began to fondle his cock. Shane undid his pants and let her pull them down, and his boxers as well. His hard cock sprang free and the redhead gladly stroked it.

“I love your cock. So hard!” Marilyn cooed as she jerked him off.

In turn, Shane reached down and began to rub Marilyn's crotch as he nibbled her nipple. She moaned and reached down and pulled off her pants. It was obvious that Marilyn was no stranger to sex. Then she began to stroke his big, hard cock.

The rising moon outlined her pale, freckled body with its large tits and red bush. Shane began to finger her pussy. He could feel her getting wet as his fingers penetrated her labia. Marilyn spread her legs, giving him access to her inner delights. As Shane began to rub her, Marilyn guided his fingers to the right spot. The place where her clit received maximum stimulation.

Marilyn’s clit wasn’t the only thing receiving maximum stimulation. Despite his best intentions, Shane felt himself cumming in Marilyn’s hand. He had hoped to fuck the sensuous redhead, but his penis betrayed him. Ropes of cum shot up and all over his stomach and her hand.

All Marilyn could say was, “I guess you are excited.”

Irritated by his premature ejaculation, Shane nevertheless continued to finger Marilyn’s pussy. She lay back and closed her eyes, calling out a series of “oh, oh, uh, uh” signaling her pleasure. Then she grabbed his hand again and pushed it hard against her clit and pussy as she bucked in sexual climax.

“OH, OH, OH GOD, OH MY GOD!” the sexy redhead with the chunky body and big tits called out.

Then she fell silent, opening her eyes and breathing hard in the afterglow.

DEBBIE AND RICKY

In the back of the ‘65 Malibu, things were getting heavy with Debbie and Ricky. Passionate kissing had led to Ricky fondlingly Debbie’s titties under her blouse. He fumbled with the bra strap and failed to fully unhook it. In Ricky’s eyes, the hooks on a bra were the evil brainchild of somebody who must have wanted their daughter to remain a virgin for life! But Debbie came to his rescue and expertly unhooked the straps, letting her bra drop below her firm, pointy teen titties.

“How do you like my boobies? They are better than Millie’s, don’t you think?” the sexy, cute brunette asked Ricky.

"I love them! They are the best of any girl here!” Ricky gushed. Previously he had only felt them in the dark. But in the light of the full moon, he had a great look at her breasts and long, hard nipples. He was instantly smitten. Quickly he began to suck on one while fondling the other. Debbie moaned as the wonderful feeling of that swept through her body. She knew just what she wanted to do next and put her hand down Ricky’s pants. His cock was hard as a rock.

“Would you like me to take care of that?” Debbie cooed, her lithe, tan body looking beautiful in the moonlight, even in the cramped back seat of the car.

“Far out! I love you so much! Would you do that?” Ricky asked.

As an answer, Debbie started to undo his bell-bottom dungarees. Ricky helped her shuck him out of them and remove his boxer shorts. His cock was standing proud, pre-cum glistening on the tip. Debbie began to stroke him, something she had done a dozen times before with other boys in the back seat of their cars or at the theater. She loved the feel of their cocks in her hand and the way she made them cum. The joy in their eyes was a wonderful payment.

1Shreya
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1Shreya

Debbie had never gone all the way, though she often masturbated in the bath. But tonight she decided to do something she had only had a boy do once before—masturbate her.

“Do you want to feel my pussy?” the hot little brunette asked.

With the answer in the affirmative, Debbie pulled down her faded Levis to expose her pink panties. Then she slipped them off as well. Ricky was in awe. He had never seen a girl’s pussy before in real life. Even Playboy never showed their pussy. Debbie’s was a thick forest of dark pubic hair. Somewhere inside of that must be her slit. Ricky cautiously put his hand down there to feel it. He was surprised at how wet her pussy felt when he experimentally stuck his finger in the crease.

“Go ahead, rub me there. Put your finger in me,” said Debbie in encouragement. Her pussy felt amazing! He pushed one, then two fingers deeper and deeper into her, imagining it was his cock. Then he began to rub her.

“Mmm, just like that, Ricky. Oh god, you make my pussy feel so good! Do I make your cock feel good too?” she whispered.

Ricky wanted to ask her if she wanted to fuck, but was too chicken; he hoped that events would simply turn into that. But like his friend, Shane, his teenage cock in the hand of the sexy brunette, betrayed him. He felt his balls tighten and his cock spasm. Lots of masturbation in his bed told him what was going to happen next.

“I’M CUMMING!” he told the cute brunette stroking his dick.

Debbie merely smiled and worked his cock, watching with critical approval as he shot a string of cum an amazing distance to splatter on both him and her. Another success. Now it was Ricky’s turn to make her cum.

ERIC AND SANDRA

Sandra was taken by this handsome kid from another town. She was on the heavy side and not considered one of the popular kids at high school. Nevertheless, with her outgoing friend, Marilyn, she was at last getting some attention from the boys. She quickly realized that even though she was on the plump side, one benefit was her big titties. The boys seemed to love those! When she saw how well the guys reacted to Linda, who had a similar body, showing off her tits, she felt sexy. There must be plenty of boys who didn’t mind a gal that was a little plump.

Eric didn’t mind Sandra’s body at all. It would have surprised him if he had known her doubts and insecurities. To him, she had a ripe, sexy body and her tits were so very nice and big. Previous girls he had gone with had boobs like Millie or Debbie: A or B-cups. But Sandy (as she liked to be called) had to have Ds. She was sexy in plenty of other ways too. Especially in her willingness to kiss and make out. And that is what they were currently doing. They had opened the rear doors of her little old six-banger, Plymouth Valiant, and were lying on the seat.

Sandy had a colorful, striped knit top on and Eric worked his hand under it and was rubbing her back. Soon he moved it until it was on her soft belly. She felt so soft and wonderful there. He wondered what her big tits would feel like.

Sensing his hesitancy, Sandy asked, “Would you like to play with them?”

She was a bit shocked at her boldness, but the pot and the beer, as well as the randy influence of Marilyn, affected her. Eric continued to kiss her, but ran his hand up and under her bra.

It was a tight fit, but he pushed the bra up, freeing a breast. While Sandy had once let a couple of boys see her boobies on a dare, this was different. It felt so good! It made her feel sexy and wanted. Emboldened, she sat up and took off her top and bra, tossing them in the front seat.

“Here, now you can get at them,” she said, kissing Eric on the forehead.

Eric, like any teen boy (or grown man), wasted no time in “getting at them”. His mouth began to suck her rather large, hard nipples. She had pale pink areolas that were quite large and almost invisible in the moonlight. Her tits felt exquisite in his hands. He had a raging erection that Sandra could feel against her leg. If there was any doubt that she turned on boys before, it was removed now.

Eric enjoyed the delicious bounty of her large breasts for quite some time but eventually dared to go further. His leg was between Sandy’s and he noticed she was rubbing it with her pussy. With that knowledge, he moved a hand down her plump belly to the top of her pants. Then he experimentally pushed it below the beltline.

Sandy was torn. She had always been taught to be a “good girl”, and that if a boy tried something, she was to say no. But her pussy felt so good! Just like it did when she and Marilyn masturbated. Rubbing it against his leg was making her crave more. Much more. She reached down, unzipped her pants, and pulled them down, looking romantically into Eric’s eyes.

“Here, I’m all yours,” she said.

Eric was stunned by her boldness. He was used to girls fending off his advances. But Sandy was different. She was wonderful and wanted what he wanted. To make love to each other.

Eric began to feel her pussy. It was covered in light brown pubic hair. His finger soon began to work deeper and deeper between her crevice, feeling her wetness. Sandy moaned with his attention.

“I want you. Do you have any protection?” Sandy asked.

To Eric, Sandra seemed like an experienced girl. He felt inadequate, but he did have a rubber in his wallet. He didn’t want her to know he was a virgin. Putting on a show of machismo he didn’t feel, Eric extracted the prophylactic and undid the wrapper.

“Aren’t you going to take off your pants?” Sandy asked, embarrassing Eric further.

Eric stepped out of the car, removed his harness boots, and pulled his bell-bottom dungarees off, then his paisley boxers. He stood there, nude in the pale moonlight, his penis rigidly erect, and rolled the rubber over its shaft. Sandy had sat up, watching the performance expectantly.

Sensing his nervousness and wondering if he was a virgin like her, she told him, “You look sexy standing there. Come here and make love to me.”

Somehow it wasn’t as corny at the moment as it sounded. Eric grinned and attempted to stick his hard prick into Sandy’s hairy cunt hole. He missed the first time, poking her with its head. Sandy took it in stride and reached down, guiding his love missile into her vagina. It was tight. Somehow, Eric expected a bigger girl to have a bigger hole, but her fuck hole was tight. Then came the revelation.

“I’m a virgin, so go slow, please. I know that’s weird, but you’re my first,” Sandy said with love and caring in her voice.

“No, that’s cool,” Eric replied.

Eric felt some resistance, pushed a tiny bit harder, and then he was in. It was the very best feeling in the world! But at the moment, it wasn’t the best feeling for Sandra. It hurt. It hurt enough to bring tears to her eyes and make her cry out. Then, magically, the pain lessened and a feeling of overwhelming pleasure hit her. She had a man inside of her! She was a woman now, seventeen, and no longer a virgin! It still hurt a bit, but it felt good too.

“I’m okay. It’s cool. It just hurt when you first went in me,” Sandy told her lover.

Eric breathed a sigh of relief that it wasn’t over before it started, and began to thrust his cock in and out of her pussy. After a minute or so, he popped out. Vowing to be more careful, he stuck it back in. Sandy was working her hips to meet his thrusts. Soon they had a magical rhythm going—in and out. He leaned over and sucked Sandy’s nipples.

She moaned softly and said, “This feels so good! Screw me, Eric. I’m all yours.”

Eric was rutting away on top of the buxom blonde for all he was worth now. His cock felt amazing. Sandra’s boobs flopped up and down every time he shoved his cock in deep. He could only imagine how good it would feel without a rubber. In no time he felt a climax coming on. This was that first orgasm that wasn’t created by his hand. It felt amazing!

“UH, UH, UH, OH GOD, OH GOD, SANDY!” Eric belted out.

It was loud enough for Ricky and Debbie to hear. Eric went to pull out, but Sandy told him to stay inside of her. Eric had forgotten that girls have orgasms too. So he stayed, fucking the blonde BBW like a stud. Sandy was getting close, but couldn’t quite cum. Finally, she reached down with her fingers and rubbed her clit as Eric’s cock went in and out of her coochie. It worked.

Stiffening and grabbing his body with her legs, Sandy climaxed. Eric was surprised to see her body shake as she moaned loudly. Her face was screwed up into an intense grimace, but finally relaxed as she opened her eyes.

“Far out!” was all she said.

DAN AND ANGELA

The bed of the pickup was wonderful! The bright stars in the clear sky whirled above them and the moon rose bright and full. While Dan and Angela were appreciative of the view, they were more appreciative of each other. Angela had been alternately kissing Dan and sucking on his neck. Dan reciprocated, giving Angela several hickeys. She would have to wear a turtleneck tomorrow.

Dan’s hand fondled Angela’s full, C-cup breast, then slowly unbuttoned her blouse, exposing her black bra. Where all the other girls wore rather plain white or beige bras, Angela’s was lacy and black. She was that kind of girl.

“You didn’t show us your tits,” Dan remarked.

“Nope, I was waiting to show them to you. But I think they loved my ass!” Angela said with a grin.

“Who wouldn’t? I see you stopped short of letting them see your pussy from behind,” Dan continued.

“Only for you. But I expect you to fill it with something big and hard,” the sexy Latina said, flirtatiously.

"I’ve got something big and hard for you, you hot little puta!” Dan said with a grin, grabbing his crotch.

“I bet you do. But first, my chichis!” Angela said, removing her bra.

Dan had no problem grabbing one of Angela’s tits while sucking the nice brown nipple on the other. Angela pulled his head into her breast and moaned out her delight. But she had a special treat in store for her boyfriend—a trick she had learned from her older sister.

“Take off your pants. I want to see your cock,” the Mexican-American teen goddess told him.

Dan slipped his faded Levis off quickly, proudly displaying his large cock. Angela already knew how good his pene felt inside her pussy, but she had a different treat in mind. Telling her handsome, and now naked, stud to lie down, Angela straddled his body, her beautiful brown-tipped breasts hanging down. Then, her dark eyes glowing, she took his cock into her mouth.

Dan had heard of blowjobs. They had been given since time immemorial, but he never had received one. Neither had any guy at school that he knew of. His cousin claimed a girl had given him one, but guys brag—and lie. But this was real!

Angela’s sister had gone to a porn movie called “Deep Throat” with her boyfriend. It had caused a real sensation when it came out a year or so earlier and had popularized sucking cock. Her sister had given her boyfriend a blowjob right there in the adult theater. It seemed every guy wanted one. Angela’s sister had told her that she needed to learn how to do it. And that every guy would love it if she did.

Now was her first chance to try sucking cock. It wasn’t bad. His penis filled her mouth and she took it in and out of her mouth like her sister told her to do. Dan’s cock was large, and when she tried to deep-throat it, she gagged. Going slowly, she learned how to suppress the gag reflex, but Dan seemed just as happy with her taking what she could of his long cock. As his pre-cum oozed from the slit, Angela tasted it. It was slightly salty and different, but not gross. She wondered what his cum would taste like? Her sister advised her to spit it out if she accidentally got a mouthful.

Seeing Angela’s pretty face and mouth, framed by her long, dark hair bobbing up and down on his dick, was a visual treat. Her mouth felt like it was another cunt. It was almost as good as vaginal sex! It wasn’t long before he came in her mouth.

“OH, GOD! ANGELA, I’M CUMMING!” he blurted out in warning.

It was a little late for Angela. She felt his cock spasm deep in her mouth. The first shot was in her mouth before she could release his dick. The next few painted her lips and face with his cum. It tasted a bit salty and unusual. Her sister had told her to spit it out, but in the shock and confusion of his cumming on her face as well, she ended up swallowing the cum that was in her mouth.

“Oh god, Angela, I’m sorry. It’s all over your face!” Dan apologized when he recovered.

“That’s okay, honey, I think I swallowed some too. I hope it's good for you,” she answered, allaying his guilt.

“If it’s any consolation, you look hot with all that cum on your face, baby,” Dan told the sexy Latina.

“I bet I look like a slut now. A real puta!” Angela said as she wiped it off with a part of the blanket.

Then she said, “Now you have to eat my pussy. It’s your punishment for being such a naughty boy.”

Dan gladly dived down into her hairy muff, parting her cunt lips with his hand and sticking his tongue in. He had done this before and knew she loved it. Her pussy was very hairy. Her pubic hair covered much of her inner and outer thighs and went quite a way up her upper pubic area to her belly. It was a real forest of black pussy hair. Large and bushy.

Her pussy lips were large, dark, and brownish, contrasting with her pink hole. He loved sucking on them as part of the experience. Doing that and sticking his tongue in her fuck hole and licking always did the trick. Especially when he licked around her large, swollen clit. This time he stuck a finger in there as well, his other fingers pressing her perineum and ass crack.

“OH, OH, OH, OH GOD, YOU MAKE ME CUM TOO!” Angela barked out, putting her legs around his back as she trembled in orgasm.

“You could do that to me all night long. My pussy loves it! I told my sister about this, and she said a good man knows how to use his mouth. I told her you do, and she said I need to keep you!” Angela gushed, giddy from the orgasm.

“If that is the same sister that told you to suck my cock, I’m in love with her too!” Dan teased.

“It is the same one, but I want you to fuck me, not her, now. Put on your rubber and make my pussy feel good again. Here, I’ll help you,” Angela instructed.

Dan pulled the Trojan out of its foil pack and Angela pulled it down over his cock with a smile. Next, she told him to lie down because she wanted to be on top. Angela loved being on top because of the control it gave her. It guaranteed she would cum.

Angela lowered herself onto Dan’s cock. Being a teenager, he never assumed that getting hard so fast again after cumming was the blessing it was. In his later years, with Millie and other partners, he wished for those days again. His cock disappeared into the black forest of her pubic hair. She was a tan goddess in the bright moonlight. Moonlight washed out the beauty of her olive skin but accented the contrast of her dark hair, nipples, and areolas. Her breasts jutted out in the perkiness of youth. Dan gasped as his cock slid into her pink wetness. They had fucked several times previously, but this moment always seemed like the first time.

“Oh god, yes! Your love feels so good inside of me. I love you so much! I want to make love to you all night long and sleep naked in your arms,” Angela said, waxing romantically poetic.

“Oh god, yeah! I want to fuck you so hard! I want to fuck your sweet pussy until I can’t fuck anymore,” Dan answered, more obscene than romantic or lyrical.

However, Angela liked his dirty talk. It made her feel so risque! Like a wild and worldly woman. She especially liked the word “fuck” when applied to her and sex. Again, it was dirty, earthy, and properly obscene. She didn’t want a man “making love” to her—she wanted a man to fuck her. She didn’t want it gentle; she wanted it hard and fast, sweaty and dirty!

And that is just the way she and Dan were fucking right now. Angela was bouncing hard and fast on his large prick. She could feel her nerve endings tingle as if on fire. Positioning herself to rub her clit on his cock quickly brought her around. In times past, he would have cum first, but this time he could feel her pussy spasm as she orgasmed and see her raise her magnificent body, then collapse on him. At the same time, Angela felt Dan’s cock throb as he orgasmed inside of her.

“Oh, oh, OH, OH, DAN! DAN!” she exclaimed as she came.

“OH SHIT, ME TOO! AAAHHH!” Dan said seconds later as his body stiffened as he climaxed.

It had been an amazing night for Angela and Dan.

MILLIE AND JEFF - FIRST TIME

“I loved seeing you show your tits,” Jeff said to Millie as he kissed her neck and shoulders.

“I must be crazy tonight. I know I’m crazy about you. I couldn’t wait to get away and make love to you. Let’s just do it,” Millie said sweetly.

“You mean?” asked Jeff.

“Yes I do,” Millie said as she began to remove her peasant blouse.

Moments later she was topless and proud in the back seat and undoing the buttons on Jeff’s shirt. Jeff allowed her to take it off, then hugged the petite blonde. Their bare skin felt good against each other. He could feel the softness of her breasts press against his chest, then he ran his hands over them, caressing them.

As a girl possessed, Millie reached down and began undoing Jeff’s belt buckle and fly and to push down his pants and boxers. Never had she gone so far. The only thing they had done previously was let him suck her titties.

“Suck my boobies,” Millie whispered, loud enough to be heard over the Carpenters tape playing on the eight-track player.

The Carpenters weren’t a favorite with Jeff, who was a Led Zeppelin kind of guy. But Millie always was more romantic with groups like the Carpenters playing.

Her tits were nice and firm and her pink nipples hard. They felt good in Jeff’s mouth. The fact that this was only an intermediate stop, rather than the final destination, was a heady thought in Jeff’s head.

Curious to see if she was arousing her boyfriend, Millie reached down and felt Jeff’s pants. His cock was hard under the denim. She was both anxious to have that inside of her and a bit scared of how that would feel. The suspense was awful. She felt the need to get it over before she chickened out. She undid Jeff’s pants, freeing his hard cock.

Millie wasn’t schooled in what size to expect a guy’s penis to be, but Jeff’s seemed plenty big. Unsure of how to proceed, she began to fondle his dick, feeling its length in the palm of her hand and the soft head atop it.

“Hold it and move your hand up and down,” Jeff instructed her, sensing her lack of knowledge.

He had once experienced Debbie’s expertise with hand jobs at a party and thus he rather expected the same from Millie. In fact, Debbie was jerking Ricky off at this very moment. But Millie was a novice when it came to this skill. It didn’t matter; it felt good, and with some coaching, soon she was doing a passable, if amateurish job. He pulled his pants down below his knees to help aid access.

Millie knew that she was getting the hang of it from Jeff’s comments, but this wasn’t helping her get any closer to doing you-know-what with him. Deliberately, she grabbed his hand and pushed it down her waistband. Jeff took the hint and undid her zipper, sliding his hand down to her pussy, then rubbing it over her panties.

Even with the thin material intervening it felt good. Now this was more like it! Boldly, she arched her back and pulled down her jeans and panties, exposing her pussy in the darkness. Jeff took the hint and began to rub and finger her, sliding his fingers between her pussy lips and into her opening. It felt amazing!

She had used her fingers on herself many a time, so she wasn’t a stranger to finger-fucking. However, having strange fingers do it was exciting! Millie couldn’t help but moan as Jeff’s fingers went in and out of her virgin coochie.

“I want to screw you so bad right now,” Jeff said in a low voice, adding, “Do you want to screw me too?”

“I’m all yours. I love you,” Millie replied, assenting to sexual intercourse.

As if to emphasize her willingness, Millie pulled off her pants and panties entirely. Jeff followed suit. The feel of their young bodies naked on each other for the first time was almost overwhelming. They spent a couple of minutes just enjoying the sensation. Then Jeff raised his body and began to position himself to insert his raging cock into Millie’s virgin cunt.

“Shouldn’t we use protection?” Millie asked, not wanting to be one of those girls who got pregnant and dropped out of school.

After all, she was a Class Officer and had further plans for college. Jeff realized his error. He was so horny he didn’t want to interrupt the flow of events that led to fucking this beautiful blonde. Fishing around in the car, he came up with one of the Trojans that he had gotten from Dan, and ripped the foil open. Pulling it out, he fitted the ring over his cock and rolled it down as Millie watched expectantly.

The moment of truth had arrived. Jeff pushed his cock into Millie’s cunt. Well, not exactly. He was having a slightly difficult time hitting the right spot for a moment, but finally found the hole and slowly pushed it in. He had heard all about virgins and knew he needed to go slow. Her hole was tight—very tight! He felt some resistance but finally was inside her all the way.

Millie sucked in her breath and held it while he penetrated her. It hurt a little bit, but conversely, felt good too. She could hardly believe she had a man inside of her. His cock seemed to fill her up. She wouldn’t notice until later that some blood went along with this act.

“You feel so good inside of me,” Millie said, her blue eyes sparkling.

“Cool! Your pussy feels so good to me too,” Jeff replied, unaware that he would be fucking this same pussy for the next forty-five years.

Finally, he began to go in and out of her twat with his hard prick. It was a rhythm as old as mankind. The sensation on his cock was incredible, despite the thin prophylactic barrier. This felt better than anything he had ever done! And just to look at her naked body was a treat! Her beautiful little titties with their nipples so hard and pokey. Her narrow, tapered waist widened to her hips, and her shock of blonde pubic hair mated with his pubic hair as his cock went in and out of her pink cunt lips. She was the most beautiful girl in the world, there in the moonlight and shadows.

Mille felt good and let Jeff know, “Oh god! Is this what it feels like? It feels so good! It seems like we are one person. I love you so much, Jeff!”

Jeff was picking up the pace now, fucking her harder and faster, driven by his male lust. All he could manage was an “um” as he drove his cock in and out of her pussy. He was surprised by the sound their bodies made as he did so. There was a squishy sound coming from her cunt. He leaned down and sucked one of her pink nipples. Millie’s eyes were bright as she moved her pelvis in harmony with his thrusts, fucking him back. Her pussy felt amazing.

Millie was caught up in the throes of sex, moaning her own “ohs”, but managed to tell Jeff, “I want you so bad! I want you to screw me like this forever!”

Jeff was thrilled that she was talking dirty and using the word “screw”. It seemed so obscene coming from her teenage mouth. Millie wasn’t a girl that swore. Caught up in the moment, Jeff upped the obscene ante with the blonde.

“I want to fuck you so hard! I want to fuck you all night long!” Jeff told her.

Millie’s eyes widened when Jeff said he wanted to fuck her. It was so dirty and obscene! He never said the “F-word” around her. But she liked how grown-up and dirty it sounded, so she went with the flow. Her boyfriend’s hard, athletic body rode her hard—fucking her.

“Yes, Jeff. Screw me! Screw my pussy with your hard peter. Screw me all night long!” Millie shot back with a gleam in her eye.

But it wasn’t going to be intercourse that lasted all night long. Or even for another minute. Overcome by the sensations of his first fuck, and the sexy feel and beauty of Millie, Jeff felt his balls tighten and the cum work its way up. He tried to delay, but it was no use. He was coming whether he wanted to or not.

“OH FUCK, MILLIE, I’M CUMMING!” he said as his whole body stiffened and he drove his throbbing cock  deep into her fertile cunt, spurting his potent cum into her womb—or at least the tip of the rubber.

Millie watched her boyfriend transform before her eyes. She saw and felt him stiffen and stick his hard prick deep into her, then the wild look in his eyes as Jeff orgasmed. She could even feel his cock throb as he came. It was a marvelous thing—something that she had caused. In response, Millie moved her hips, milking his rigid cock of its cum. She hadn’t orgasmed yet, but she felt so good anyway.

Finally, Jeff came back to earth and when he did, Millie said, “Keep going.”

Jeff tried. He began to fuck her again like he was previously. Millie felt good, but couldn’t quite get over the top and climax. Despite that, she was absolutely thrilled with the way sex felt. The way Jeff’s cock felt inside of her and the way it made her tingle everywhere. She had fingered herself to orgasm many a time, and knew that was the goal, but despite not cumming, she felt on top of the world! She was no longer a virgin, and she knew it was just a matter of time and technique before Jeff made her cum as well. She moaned with each stroke, but finally was satisfied and stopped moving, signaling to Jeff she was done.

As for Jeff, he had no idea that she hadn’t cum. He was clueless as to what a girl orgasming looked like. From her moans, he just assumed she had. Later they both would laugh about his ignorance, but at this moment it was true.

He slowly pulled his dick out of Millie’s cunt, noticing how large her labia were and how swollen they were. They were erotic looking in the extreme. Up to this moment he had been a “tit man”. That was his main erotic focus, even though Millie’s were small. But now, seeing her cunt lips, that changed. Her pussy looked incredibly hot—her large, swollen, wrinkled, pink inner lips protruding sexily from between her outer labia. And her thick, creamy juices covering the lot—all covered with a surrounding of blonde pubic hair, was the sexiest thing he had ever seen!

Finally, he removed the rubber from his shrinking cock, studied the copious amount of cum in the tip, then tossed it out of the car. Lying on the ground, it was a discarded memento of first-time sex between two virgins. Its significance unappreciated and thought gross by the next occupant of this site.

With a final, lingering hug and long kiss, the pair slowly dressed. There was a certain bond between the lovers now. Something that would last the rest of their lives. Was the moment perfect? No. But despite the imperfections of two novice lovers, it was wonderful. And it doesn’t get any better than that.

    

Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments