Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ann’s Threesome

"Ann Robinson has a MFM three-way with Mike and Big Al and experiences her first BBC"

30
5 Comments 5
7.6k Views 7.6k
7.8k words 7.8k words

Author's Notes

"Part 31 of the Robinson Family Sex Chronicles. 2nd of 3 parts of “A Night to Remember” sub-series."

When Cathy told Mike to leave the house for the night so she could seduce Debbie Robinson (along with her daughter, Brenda), Mike had to decide what he wanted to do. [See story: “Cathy Seduces Teen Debbie”]

Meanwhile, Mike had run his errands, killing some time, but needed to find a place to crash. And someplace with a willing horny female sounded like just the ticket. Finally, he decided to try Ann Robinson. He figured that if his wife was going to fuck Debbie Robinson, it would be fitting that he fucked her mom, Ann. Ann was a slut and he knew that her daughter would be busy all day and all night with his wife and daughter. Her husband was probably at work. So he made the call. And to no one’s surprise, Ann told him to be there in forty-five minutes.

Mike parked his car across the street and a door down, between lots so it wasn’t obvious whose house he was visiting. Ann met him at the door looking quite slutty. She was wearing a skimpy halter top that showed her massive bra-less cleavage, and short-short leather shorts displaying her ample thighs and ass. Her make-up was done to the nines, with lots of dark eye shadow and bright red lipstick. She had that freshly-bathed smell as well.

“You look good,” Mike told her, “But what if it had been a delivery man bringing a package who saw you dressed like this?”

“I would have dragged him in and fucked him right here on the couch,” Ann countered with a smile.

“That’s my Annie,” Mike admitted, “So are you going to drag me in and fuck me on the couch?”

“I just might treat you to my bed, Mike,” Ann said with a leer.

Continuing, she asked, “How is my daughter doing at your house? Is she going to come home and barge in on us fucking?”

“I don’t think so. I understand that Brenda invited her to stay the night and she agreed,” Mike told her.

It was a little before the fact, but Mike knew that Cathy would keep her there at all costs.

“And what about your hot little blonde wifey? Does she know you are out fucking around on her?” Ann asked in a rather catty way.

“As a matter of fact, she does. She suggested it. Didn’t want me ruining their girl’s night party or something,” Mike retorted.

Ann never questioned what the “girl’s night party” consisted of, especially in the light of the fact that not only did Cathy not want Mike around during it but also that her daughter, Debbie, was involved. She could care less what happened at the Jones house as long as Mike was here to fuck her.

“Well then, what are we waiting for?” Ann asked as she put her arms around Mike’s neck and began to kiss him.

Realizing that Mike was available all night meant that her husband, Joe, had just become a problem. Ann did not want him interfering. So throwing caution to the wind, Ann decided to take advantage of the new arrangement she had with her husband. The truth of her infidelities had already come, out and Joe claimed he didn’t care anymore. That she could go right ahead with her cheating and he was beyond caring. That was what he told her when he had his friend, Tom, fuck her [See: “Night of the Cuck, Day of the Bi - Tom Visits the Robinsons”]. Tonight she decided to test that declaration fully.

Calling Joe at work, with Mike sitting at her elbow, fondling her tit, she told him matter-of-factly that she was going to have a man over who would stay the night and she just wanted to warn him of the fact. It was up to him whether he wanted to come home and stay out of their way or go someplace else. But that he was in no way invited into the bedroom with them as was the case with her and Tom. Joe said he would just stop by and pick up some fresh clothes and toiletries and stay elsewhere.

Ann didn’t care where he stayed the night, as long as it wasn’t here. She was planning on doing some serious fucking with Mike and partying all night long. Knowing that she had a couple of hours before Joe came home, Ann decided that the living room sofa was as good a place to start as any. She began to kiss Mike passionately, making a special effort to tongue-fuck his mouth as she pressed her ample bosom against his chest. Mike responded by laying her back and putting his hand on her tit as she kissed him.

Soon he had his hand up underneath her halter and was kneading her big jug for all he was worth, bringing moans of pleasure from Ann. It didn’t take long for Ann to remove her top, letting her big, wonderful tits bounce free. Ann’s big, dark brown aureoles were a visual treat for Mike, whose photographer’s eye always picked up on erotic body parts. Her big, long, hard nipples were a treat in his mouth. With a challenging look at Ann’s eyes, he bit down on the nipple in her mouth, gauging how rough she liked it. When thirty-seven-year-old Ann moaned and her eyes rolled up, he knew he had guessed right.

“Oh! Goddamnit, honey…oh yeah…my tits…fuck yeah,” Ann moaned in pleasure.

Mike spent a few moments kneading and nibbling on her big tits, getting Ann nicely warmed up. His leg between her thighs also helped. Soon Ann had her hands down by her side and shoving her leather shorts off of her ass and down her legs. It was obvious she couldn’t wait to get laid. Quickly the only thing that stood between Mike and Ann’s cunt was her red thong.

Mike’s hand made its way down until he was fonding her pussy under the small patch of cloth that covered her snatch. The first thing he noticed was that instead of her usual hairy pussy, it was now smooth and bald. Such a hot cheating wife she was—making her cunt bald for her lovers. It felt so smooth and wonderful and her pussy lips were perfection. Fingering her slit, he worked his way deeper into her fuck hole until he was playing with her clitoral hood, and then her clit properly. Ann groaned in pleasure at this development. Her juices were flowing freely now. She was ripe to be plucked—or perhaps “flucked” would be the right term.

Mike began to position her body—Ann picked up on what position he wanted to take her in and took the hint as he started to move her—until she was in the doggy position on the sofa with her ass up in the receiving position. Pulling her thong off of her and stripping down naked himself, he was ready.

Her somewhat large ass was looking good for Mike and to show how pleased he was with it, he began to spank her with slow, spaced spanks. Just hearing the meaty slap of his hand on her ass, and seeing it jiggle like crazy was an erotic treat. Every slap also made her big, hanging tits bounce as well. Ann was eating it up as well, enjoying the spanks from her lover.

“Spank me, baby! Spank my fuckin’ ass! Fuck yeah, Mikey! Spank me like a fuckin’ dirty whore, baby!” Ann called out with glee.

Ann was surprised how much getting her ass spanked turned her on. This was the first time it had ever been spanked when she didn’t have a cock inside of her and was amazed at how hot it made her. She remembered being turned over her father’s knee as a teen and getting spanked after getting caught sneaking back in the house after making out with the neighbor boy. She had still been turned on from kissing the boy when she was getting spanked and felt guilty and dirty for being somewhat turned on by it as her dad laid into her butt with his hand. The feeling was so pleasurable she masturbated in her bed afterward. Now she was experiencing the same feeling but allowed herself to enjoy it to the fullest in the context of their sexual tryst.

“Do you like your ass spanked, you dirty little whore? Because this is what you get for being a cheating slut, you fucking cunt,” Mike told her as the meaty sound of his slaps echoed in the room.

“Yes, I do. I’ve been such a naughty girl. I deserve to be beaten. Spank me and fuck my cheating cunt you fucking bastard!” Ann begged.

“I’ll fuck your cunt alright. I’ll fuck you until you can’t walk you dirty fucking whore,” Mike replied.

“I need your cock. I need your fucking cock in me right now! I need you to fuck my dirty cheating cunt!” Ann begged hysterically.

With that, Mike shoved his erect penis into Ann’s dripping bald snatch, causing her to gasp and moan. Then, after savoring the feeling of being inside of her, Mike began to slowly fuck her. He took his time, with deliberate, slow, full-length strokes of his dick in and out of her, tantalizing her and making her beg.

“Oh god, Mike…fuck me! Fuck me harder! Fuck me like the Cunt I am!” she nearly screamed.

Mike began to pound her fuck hole good, doggy style. Again her ample ass rippled and shook as he gave it to her, still spanking her as well.

Ann was nearly delirious with rapture. The combination of the pain of the spanking that was reddening her ass cheeks and the pleasure of Mike’s cock sliding in and out of her vagina was almost too much to take. It was driving her mad with delight. It only took a minute before she had a big orgasm, shaking from head to butt as she shoved her pussy back, impaling Mike’s dick deep inside of her.

“Ooooohhh…oooohhhh…OH FUCK MY CUNT” Ann cried out in the ecstasy of climax.

Mike, too, felt the fever rise in his cock and balls and let himself explode inside this wild, big-titted cheating wife almost as soon as she had finished.

“Oh god! OH MY GOD YOU FUCKING CUNT!” he gasped as his dick blew his load of seed up this cum-slut’s pussy.

Finished, he collapsed next to Ann, who was still breathing hard from the exertion and in a state of spent afterglow. Wordlessly, Mike got up and rummaged in his overnight bag, pulling out his camera. Soon he was taking pics of Ann, sprawled out in her debauchery, uncaring. He got a good close-up of his cum oozing past her pussy lips. Then changing gears, he grabbed his phone and took a couple more of her. He had just had an idea that would make their evening.

At last, Ann aroused herself and looked at the clock. It was nearly time for Joe to show up at home. Ann hustled her lover into her bedroom and packed a bag of things she thought Joe might need for his overnight stay at a motel. This she set by the door, writing a note that she stuck on it. The task was complete, she went into her bedroom and locked the door behind her.

Mike was sprawled out sitting up against the headboard, naked. His cock had shrunk, the skin wrinkled, sated but wanting more. Plopping down beside him, she ran her hands over his body, idly playing with his nipples and then his cock and balls. Mike had closed his eyes, allowing her to tease him with her hands as he remained silent.

When Mike broke the silence, it was with a proposition, “Have you ever tried BBC?

“No, I haven’t,” Ann replied truthfully.

“Have you ever had a threesome?” Mike inquired again.

“Kind of. My husband and a friend. My husband mainly watched,” Ann admitted.

“Would you be interested in a three-way with a friend of mine tonight? A friend with a very large big black cock?” Mike asked, looking intently at Ann.

Ann suddenly felt weak in the knees. She was being challenged here to show her ultimate sluttiness. To be the ultimate Cunt she knew she was. The idea of two men’s undivided attention was a heady thought. Pondering it further, she now grasped that Mike had an Afro-American friend who had a large dick that he wanted to invite over to fuck her. Suddenly she felt light-headed and giddy as if she was high. The idea was so dirty and so thrilling it made her swoon!

“I think I’d like that Mike. Do you have somebody in mind?” Ann said, trying her best to sound casual and cool.

“As a matter of fact, I do. His name is Big Al. I bet you can guess why he’s called Big Al, right?” Mike told his brunette fuck-buddy.

With that settled, Mike gave Big Al a call as Ann drifted off to the bathroom. Fortunately, Big Al answered quickly. After being told what the setup was and who it was with. Big All had already seen Ann’s boudoir pics and had expressed an interest in fucking this big-breasted MILF slut. [See: “Ann’s Photo Session”]

“The bitch ain’t gonna be too happy when she finds out I’m blowing her off to hang with you. She will know what we are up to,” Al explained, outlining his marital dilemma.

“Tell CeeCee that Cathy and I will make it up to her. I think she’ll go for that. That way she can get fucked too,” Mike suggested.

Big Al had already known that Mike was out of the house today. Cathy had told him that when they met in the afternoon for a quickie in the back seat of her car. She had explained that she was spending time with Brenda and her friend, Debbie, and had kicked Mike out of the house. Mike had ended up here, instead of with CeeCee as Cathy thought he might.

Cathy had been a fun fuck. She wasn’t wearing any panties under her miniskirt and seemed extra turned on. He guessed some lesbian thing with the two teens was the reason. Whatever it was, he had no complaints as the attractive thirty-four-year-old blonde faced him in the back seat and rode his BBC to nirvana. As she bounced up and down on him with her tits in his face (and sometimes in his mouth), she was the epitome of hot blonde sex. She had no problem climaxing on his dick, and Al had no problem filling her cheating cunt full of his cum. So the idea that he was going to add another bitch to his fuck list today had him all ears.

“Oh, and by the way, bring your flogger with you. Ann seems to like getting spanked, so I’m sure she’ll love the flogger,” Mike instructed.

Big Al Price wondered how much better this day could get!

Ann was feeling the excitement of the upcoming three-way and had returned in time to hear the last of the conversation and see Mike give her the thumbs-up sign. She began to stroke Mike’s cock languidly, but Mike motioned her to turn around, positioning her in the sixty-nine position. This suited Ann just fine. Her pussy was ready for some tongue action. Mike was thrilled that she had shaved her pussy because he felt that made for a better eating experience. Soon he was tonguing her cunt for all he was worth as she took his cock deep into her mouth, sucking it with all the skill she had acquired.

Mike had sent Al a couple of the pics he had taken today of Ann and Al immediately went into the bathroom and sat in a stall to look at her. He saw a big-titted brunette that was starting to spread and get a little flab in the waist and stomach, with a nicely-shaved cunt and dark lips. Pulling out his cock, he gave it a few strokes to get it feeling good as he looked over the next white bitch that was going to get his cock. If all went well, he’d see her in the flesh in an hour and a half.

Joe had arrived home to pick up the things he needed for his motel tryst with his co-worker, Melissa. She was a plain, big-bellied woman who styled herself as a “hotwife”. Tonight was going to be his chance to fuck her for the first time and he didn’t care who Ann was going to fuck, he told himself. Yet, after picking up the bag that Ann had packed and checking the contents, he tip-toed to the bedroom door to listen. He thought he could hear people inside, but it was pretty quiet. Not like they were fucking at all. Listening further, he heard Ann say something about “your tongue” and decided she was getting her pussy eaten. As much as he wanted to see that, he backed away and left the house.

“Mmm, your tongue!” Ann had cried out as she let his cock slip out of her mouth for just a moment.

Then it was back to sucking Mike’s dick, milking it with her mouth for all she was worth, unaware that her husband, Joe, had been listening at the door. However, Ann was having a hard time concentrating on Mike’s cock due to the intensity of the pleasure emanating from her clit to all parts of her body. Each flick of his tongue brought her closer to orgasm until at last, she lost all control from the intoxication her body felt. Shoving her cunt down hard on Mike’s mouth as she sat up and rode his tongue, she cried out in her rapture.

“Oh god! OH GOD, MIKEY! OH MY FUCKING GOD!” the brunette screamed as her body shook, bouncing her tits up and down like mad.

After milking his tongue for every moment of pleasure she could extract, Ann turned around and again began to give Mike his blowjob. This time she was free to work him over carefully, starting my licking around his anus, probing and rimming it with her tongue. Next, his ball received full attention from her mouth as she licked them and finally took them into her mouth.

“Goddamnit, Annie, suck my balls you hot fucking fox. Fuck yeah! Go down on them and my dick,” Mike blurted out, feeling the tingling fire in his balls and cock.

Smiling and looking him in the eye, Ann took his cock deep into her mouth as her hand grasped the base of his shaft, jacking it as she moved her mouth up and down.

“Uh, uh, uh, oh, mmm, uh…uh…fuck yeah,” Mike mumbled as she laid siege to his dick.

Finally, when he felt his cum rising, he told Ann, “I want to cum all over your face, babe.”

As the penultimate moment arrived, he arose and placed his cock over her upturned face, jacking himself off the final strokes, until he exploded in an orgasm. His well-aimed cock pumped long streams of cum all over Ann’s face, covering her with his jism. For her part, Ann took it all the best she could, with her tongue sticking out of her ruby-red lips. Mike’s cum covered her face. He had shot it over her eye, nose, cheeks, mouth, tongue, and chin.

Taking a finger and wiping his cum from her eye, Ann said, “I want you to take a picture of me like this. I want you to remember what a hot cum-slut I am.”

Mike quickly complied, using both his phone and his camera. Ann requested that he send her the pic as well. Following this, Ann suggested they get something to eat while they waited for Al to show up. Putting their clothes back on, except for their underwear, they went into the kitchen where Ann fixed Mike a sandwich and she had a salad. Finished with dinner, Ann poured both of them a vodka martini as they waited for Big Al to show up.

And what an entrance Big Al made. He filled the doorway with his body and his personality, grasping a bag. Out of it, he produced a bottle of wine and a single rose. As Ann met him, Al presented her with the rose.

But first, he ran it down her exposed cleavage, saying, “My, my, my. You are one fine-looking woman and those are some nice big titties! I bet you are one delicious little bitch! Shit, man, she’s even finer than you told me, bro,” he ended, speaking to Mike.

Ann blushed and soaked in the compliments. She also looked approvingly at Al. He was one good-looking black man, complete with gold chains, rings, and a fancy watch, dressed to the nines. If he was as big as Mike said he was, he was a dream come true.

“And you are one good-looking man yourself. So big! Is all of you that big?” Ann asked salaciously.

“You had better believe it, baby. Big Al’s my name and that’s all true. I’ve had women faint when they see Big Al pull out his snake,” Albert said with a grin.

As Ann replied with an “mmm”, Al spun her around and pulled her into his body. Reaching around with both hands, he placed them under her large breasts and lifted them up, facing Mike.

“My, oh my, bro. These are some nice big titties on you girl! Big Al is goin’ love them!” Al exclaimed.

Then reaching down with one hand, Al grasped her buttock and squeezed it, saying, “Shit, sister, you have one nice ass too! Big Al loves a nice big ass. Your ass is as good as one on a sista!”

Ann was melting under his compliments and physicality with her body. She couldn’t wait to get in bed with him! She spun out of his arms and stood in front of him as she took her halter top off, shaking her boobs as she did so with a smile on her face.

“I’ll show you mine if you show me yours,” Ann teased, then added, “Let's take this party to the bedroom, big guy.”

Al was smitten by her big tits and huge brown aureoles and spinning her around again, grabbed her tits once more from behind as he pushed and she led them to the bedroom. He had enjoyed Cathy’s earlier, but Ann’s were much bigger and her curvy body excited him. She was all woman and so fuckalicious! As for Ann, she could feel Al’s big hard cock on her ass as he pushed her from behind.

AprilRusso
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AprilRusso

Al pushed Ann down on the bed where she got on all four, looking up at him like a feral animal.

“I’m ready, tiger,” she told him.

Al took off his shoes, then his shirt. Finally, he slide down his pants, exposing his wonderfully large hard-on. It was the biggest dick Ann had ever seen. It had her salivating, imagining the pleasure and pain it would create in her cunt.

Al walked up next to the bed and shoved it in her face, “C’mon, baby. Let's see how good a fine bitch like you can do sucking my black mamba.”

Mike was enjoying the show and got his camera ready. As always, he was enjoying the Big Al show. He had seen it several times before and it never got old. He was also chagrined that Al could get away with calling a strange woman “bitch” so easily when they first met. He knew that it would never work for him. His cock was stiff in his pants, reminding him that he should strip nude as well.

Ann gave Al a dirty leer and bent further down, taking the head of Al’s cock into her mouth, savoring it like it was filet mignon. At first, she sucked the head and down the shaft, then she retreated and ran her tongue around just the head, as if for a warm-up. Finally, in a move that almost seemed defiant, she plunged his cock deep into her mouth, almost gagging her. Despite that, she did it again and again, aggressively sucking his BBC.

Mike made sure to capture the moment with the camera, then dropped his drawers, freeing his stiff cock to stroke. As for Al, he smiled at Ann, then at Mike. In his mind, there were two kinds of cocksuckers he had experienced sucking his dick. The first type was happy giving a perfunctory blowjob. Adequate, but never really daring to devour or deep throat his massive dick. For them, it was just a preliminary to please Al in order to get his dick in their cunt.

The second type were the ones that took up the challenge his big cock presented them. They sought to attack and own it. They would deep-throat it the best they could, suppressing their gag reflex and seeing how much of his meat they could get down their throats. You could see the challenge in their eyes. Cathy was one of those. And so was Ann.

“Shit, mamma. You are one fine cocksucker! Mike, this bitch really knows how to suck dick—no wonder you like her so much! You go, girl! Suck daddy’s big black cock! That’s it, baby, deep-throat it,” Al exclaimed to both of them.

Meanwhile, Mike’s phone had pinged with a text message. It was from Cathy and consisted of two pictures. The first was of Ann’s sixteen-year-old daughter, Debbie, posing nude, and the second of all three girls, Cathy, Brenda, and Debbie, naked and posing. The message read, “I told you so.” [See: “Cathy Seduces Teens Debbie and Brenda”]. Mike selected a pic of Ann naked and then one of her face covered in cum and sent them back to his wife, captioned, “I’m doing fine myself.”

Meanwhile, the action in front of him was going hot and heavy and Mike took off his shirt and joined in. Ann had her ass sticking up in the air while she was sucking Al’s dick so Mike took advantage of that sexy side of her to get behind her and lick her pussy. It was a dripping wet taco by now and Mike got his mouth and tongue right in there, giving her cunnilingus for all he was worth. He heard Ann moan, even though her mouth was full of cock. Her musky-scented juices were alluring as he pleasured the brunette. Changing up, he worked his tongue up to her anus, where he spread her cheeks and spent so time licking and rimming her brown-starred hole, then back to her cunt.

“Shit, baby, daddy’s ready to fuck your sweet fucking cunt now, girl. Spin around and let daddy fuck you like a bitch in heat,” Al instructed.

Mike sat back against the headboard, cock sticking stiff and straight up, while Ann spun around, presenting her ass to Al. Big Al leaned over her and played with her tits for a moment, then slapped her ass before sticking his fingers in her beaver. After finger-fucking her for a bit, he licked his fingers, then grabbed his cock and guided his love missile into her fuck hole.

As Al slid his member into Ann’s cunt, her eyes widened and she let out a gasp, “Oh my god! Oh my god, Al!”

She had never had a cock so big go inside of her. It made her think of her first time when she lost her virginity. It filled her up both in width and length, and he was still feeding it into her!

“Oh my god! It hurts! It hurts so good!” was all Ann could say as Al truly began to fuck her, shoving his big rod in and out of her stretched-out pussy.

“That’s right, girl. Daddy’s big black cock is gonna hurt you for a little bit. Then you are gonna be begging me to fuck you with it the rest of your life. You are going to be one white bitch who craves black cock from now on!” Al told her as he worked his dick magic in her bald snatch.

And it was true. The slight pain was a contrast to the intense pleasure his large member generated. It was overwhelming in intensity, leading her pussy and body to a rapturous state. The squishy, slapping sound of their coupling echoed in the bedroom. Mike took the time to take a couple of pics of Ann getting her first BBC from behind. They showed both the shock and rapture of it on her face. Switching to video mode he captured her moans and her big tits bouncing as they hung down below her. You could also see her ass ripple with each thrust.

“Oh god, it feels so good! It feels so fucking good! Fuck me with your big black cock, you bastard! Fuck my white pussy with your big black dick,” Ann mewled out in ecstasy.

But Al had another surprise for Ann Robinson—he had brought the flogger on Mike’s instructions. Ann was stunned when she felt the first sting of it on her ass cheek. Looking sideways into the dresser mirror, she saw what had stung her in Al’s big hand. And craved it. Al let the tendrils tickle her other cheek before whipping it. The sting of it felt exquisite as her cunt was in sensory overload by his cock.

“The white bitch needs her ass whipped for being a cheating slut. Cheating with a black man, don’t she, Mike? Yes, she does. Fucking white bitch needs her fine-looking ass whipped and fucked with a big black cock!” Al growled.

Mike was pleased with how well Al read Ann’s kinky needs. You could tell she loved every minute of being debased and fucked. It was something she craved.

Ann was truly loving this. I solidified her self-created title as the Queen of Cunt. She loved being the dirtiest, most debauched Cunt around. The one who flaunted her debauchery and unfaithfulness in front of the husband she despised. She hoped he was in his motel room, jacking off while this handsome black man and sexy white guy both fucked her silly. Unbeknownst to her, Joe was having a great time fucking a dirty BBW hotwife just now, but that is a story for next time.

The feeling of the stinging of the flogger that sometimes alternated with the tickling of its tendrils whisking her ass or back, and the lightning bolts from her clit created an indescribable pleasure and craving in her body. It also dredged up long-suppressed teen memories that further excited her.

“God yes! Fuck me! Fuck me and whip my dirty cheating white ass, you fucking bastard! Make me your fucking whore…fuck yeah…spank my ass motherfucker!” Ann called out in delirium.

“Suck Mike’s dick, you fucking cunt. Suck my man’s dick like daddy’s good little fucking whore!” Big Al instructed his bitch.

Mike stuck his cock into Ann’s mouth, which she willingly took in and began to suck. Her technique wasn’t much to talk about. It’s hard to have much technique when you are being mercilessly pounded from behind with a huge cock. But Ann tried her best, admittedly being a bit relieved in having less of a mouthful to deal with. Ann was pleased with this multi-tasking turn of events. It added to her sense of debauchery. Not only was she getting fucked by one guy, but she had the cock of another in her mouth. She was being split-roasted. And loved it!

Al had finally dropped the flogger. He was working up to a climax and grabbed Ann’s hips as he rammed his dick hard into her cunt. The sight of her sucking Mike’s cock was erotic and hastening him to an explosion.

But it was Ann who exploded first. Her body shook in the throes of ecstasy and she momentarily released Mike’s cock to cry out.

“OH FUCK ME! OH FUCK, OH FUCK!” she cried aloud, cumming hard, impaled on that merciless BBC just as Al began to mouth out his rapture as well.

Her thrashings and cry, as well as her pussy contractions, brought Big Al to climax as well. Ann had created his best climax of the day, beating out blonde little Cathy for the title.

“I’m cumming, bitch. Big Al is…FUCK, BITCH! OH FUCK BITCH!” Big Al boomed out flooding her cunt with his seed.

Mike took a few strokes on his cock with his hand while Al and Ann climaxed, then shoved it back in Ann’s mouth.

“Finish sucking my dick, you fucking slut,” he growled.

Ann, as the Queen of Cunt, dutifully did what she was told, her brunette hair flying wild beside her face as she sucked Mike’s dick with her sexy mouth.

“Fuck yeah, baby. Oh fuck yeah. Make me fucking cum! I’m gonna cum in your mouth, babe,” Mike called out.

And cum he did, “Oh FUCK YEAH, BABY! FUCK YEAH, SUCK IT!”

Ann felt his hard cock throb and then pump his cum load deep into the back of her mouth and down her throat, filling it up. When he was finished, she looked up at her paramour and opened her mouth, showing him the snowball. Mike immediately got down and kissed her, tasting his load of cum in her mouth.

When Mike broke the kiss, Al was next to him, his glistening wet cock next to Mike’s face.

“You wanna lick this bitch’s cunt juice off me?” Al inquired.

While Mike didn’t particularly consider himself Bi, he wasn’t averse to cock on occasions like this. Previously, their Bi wives had encouraged them to do this with each other after a foursome. Therefore he took Al’s cock into his mouth and cleaned off the juices. It was a tradition they had done before. Mike took some time and sucked Ann’s musky juice from Al’s big dick. Nothing too long, but enough to clean it with a few passes. Meanwhile, Big Al had begun to kiss Ann. In doing so, he tasted what remained of Mike’s snowball in Ann’s mouth. It was a kinky finish to their sex that all three enjoyed.

Ann lay between the two men who spent the interlude kissing her alternately, then each of them took a tit in their mouths and began to suck and nibble her nipples. Ann’s sensitive nipples were in heaven! Always before, she had to wait for one neglected tit to get sucked, but now, both of them were being pleasured. She could feel slowly drawn towards a “tit-gasm”. When Al began to finger her pussy and clit with his big fingers, the joy was complete. Ravished by two men, she moaned loudly.

“Fuck yeah! suck my tits, boys! Mmm, bite them!” she encouraged the two men.

Slowly her orgasm began to build while each of them used his own technique on her large nipples. Mike had worked his hand down to her anus and had inserted a finger, lubed with her leaking pussy juice, while Al continued to finger-bang her. This is what two men were for—doubling her pleasure while they worshipped at the altar of her body.

“Oh, oh, yes! Oh yes…oh god, my pussy! Oh yeah, bite them like that…my ass! Oh fuck…ohohohOH FUCK!” was Ann’s cry as yet again, she trembled and came under the onslaught of Mike and Al’s fingers and mouths.

Finished, she lay back in bliss, loving the sex with these two men. It was something she would have to do more of in the future! Finally, she began to jerk their cocks, one hand to each of them. Ann wanted them hard again. She wasn’t done yet!

Finally, they both grew hard under her ministrations. Mike’s cock was nice to stroke. It was what she was used to. But Al’s BBC was big. She found herself staring at it in fascination. It was almost as if her recent fucking by that massive member might have been a dream and she wanted to make sure that it was a reality.

“Whenever you bastards are ready, I’m ready to get screwed,” Ann announced in her sluttiest voice.

Al nodded to Mike to take the lead. In keeping with his preference for anal sex, he positioned Ann in the doggy position again. After asking if she had lube, he applied it to her ass with his fingers. Anal was new to Ann, and she was just getting the hang of it. In this case, she didn’t dare turn down Mike’s request. After all, as the Queen of Cunt, she had a reputation to protect!

Mike slid his slicked-up cock right into Ann’s asshole, slowly pushing it past the barriers, giving the neophyte time to relax and let him in. Finally, he was there and started drilling her ass.

Wide-eyed, Ann gasped, “Oh god! Oh god! Oh, fuck! Oh yeah…oh yeah…mmm…just like that Mikey…fuck yeah, like that!”

His cock fired up nerve endings in her asshole that she didn’t know existed. As soon as she relaxed and went with the flow, it became very enjoyable. His cock felt wonderful inside of her butt, and the way Al played with her titties made it even more so.

Ann was planning on a repeat of the previous split-roast performance but Al asked a leading question, “Is there room for one more cock?”

Ann looked confused at the question. Of course, getting banged hard in the ass with a dick didn’t help her concentration. As her big jugs bounced under her, Al moved her body upward and slid his underneath her as Mike took a pause. Settled at last under Ann, with her breasts pressed against his chest, his cock homed in on her pussy. Ann lifted her body enough to allow Al to guide his cock inside of her manhole, again filling it with its amazing girth and length.

Meanwhile, as soon as Al had his penis fully inserted into her vagina, Mike re-assumed his posterior high position behind Ann’s sexy, big, and now gaping, ass—and shoved his cock back into her anus.

That movement lit Ann back up, “Goddamn! Oh goddamn! Oh, fuck…oh fuck you, bastards! What are you doing to me?”

Ann knew exactly what was happening but the shock of it still wasn’t being processed. As if it wasn’t enough for her tight asshole to get filled and fucked by Mike’s cock, or alternately, her cunt to be filled and fucked by Al’s BBC, now she had both cocks inside of her filling her in a way she had never imagined! It was the ultimate definition of being fucked. No woman could be more fucked than she was at this moment—unless perhaps she had a dick in her mouth also.

Mike set the pace because he had the most freedom of movement. He again began to piston his cock in and out of her asshole. To liven things up (as if she needed more stimulation), Mike picked up the flogger and used it lightly on her ass cheeks. Al pushed his cock up using his strong hips. While not getting the full movement he would if he was fucking her alone, he still did a reasonable job. And as for Ann, she was helplessly pinned between the two strong men but used her available movement to shove back against the twin cocks fucking her like she was a porn star.

“Oh shit! Oh shit, you bastards! Fuck me like a whore…fuck my ass…oh shit, Al, your big cock…oh yes!

Both Mike and Al enjoyed the strangely pleasant experience of feeling each other’s cocks moving against each other through the thin membrane between Ann’s vagina and anus. It seemed to add to the already incredible tightness each felt in her individual holes, filling any possible gap and almost making it seem as if, besides fucking Ann, they were frotting with each other.

It was more than pleasant, it was highly erotic! It served to emphasize the sexual closeness the two friends had developed with each other’s cocks in their swinging escapades with their wives and others, with whom they had previously shared this experience. The only other hotter personal experience Mike had ever had like this was when he was fucking Vanessa Lopez in a DP with both of their cocks in Vanessa’s big cunt. With Al’s big cock, that was out of the question with any women they had yet met.

“Fuck yeah, bitch! You is getting fucked now, baby! You got a black cock in your cunt and a white cock in your ass, and where is your husband, baby? Now raise up, baby, and give daddy some tit!” Al told her before she took her mammary into his mouth.

Ann thought she was going to die in sheer rapture! Never had she felt like such a dirty slut in her life as now, getting fucked by two cocks. No longer could she tell whether the electric charges of her pleasure came from her ass or her cunt, or even her boobs. It was all one, and she was about to cum.

“I’m such a fuckin’ cunt! I am so fuckin’ screwed! Oh fuck, I can’t take it! I can’t fucking take it! Don’t stop…please don’t stop…oh fuck…OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUUUCK!” Ann screamed loud enough to wake the dead.

Already on the very of cumming, Ann’s orgasm tripped his trigger, sending Mike into an orgasm of his own, pumping a full load of cum deep into Ann’s almost virgin ass. Meanwhile, Al felt Ann’s vaginal contractions and her shivering in climax, rapidly followed by Mike’s throbbing cock spewing its seed deep into Ann. He knew he was only moments away from orgasm himself. He could feel the climax begin to well up from his balls.

Mike had the presence of mind to keep his phone handy to take pictures of Ann as he ass-fucked her. Grabbing it again after he pulled out, he got a nice shot of her gaping asshole. As Ann collapsed on Big Al, Mike sensed he was about to cum without any help from her. Therefore, he did what any good friend would do and got down close to where Al’s cock was going in and out of Ann’s dripping cunt and began to tongue both Ann’s pussy and Al’s massive cock and shaved balls.

As soon as Big Al felt Mike’s tongue on his dick and balls, it was an instant trigger. Once again his old buddy had come to the rescue. Al thrust up in a move that threatened to buck Ann off and blew his load once more into her fuck hole.

“FUCK YEAH! BITCH…FUCK YEAH!” Big Al called out in his ecstasy as his cock pumped his load of cum into Ann’s stretched-out pussy.

As Al collapsed back onto the bed in a state of afterglow, Ann seemed to revive one more time. The throbbing of that huge cock inside of her, coupled with the feel of his ejaculation set her off again. She knew that another orgasm was close and sat up on the black man and began to bounce and grind on his cock, her big tits bouncing with a life of their own.

“I need it, Big Al…I need it again…give it to me…give it to me you fucking bastard!” Ann screamed at him, goading Al back into life.

Mike grabbed the camera and took pictures of Ann riding Al cowgirl-style from various angles as she demanded further satisfaction. He knew that soon he and Big Al would be choking their cocks together on the couch looking at these pics of Ann Robinson on the big screen TV, and both of them would be coming as they did in a race to see who could squirt his cum the best. He would have to add Cathy’s pics of petite blonde teen Debbie Robinson as well.

Big Al was jamming his cock upward into Ann, but she was doing the bulk of the work, grinding her hips until she orgasmed on his still-stiff boner.

“FUCK YEAH YOU BASTARD! OH FUCK YEAH!” she cried out in what was almost a victory cheer.

“How do you like that for getting fucked you fucking bastard? How do you like the way this white bitch fucks your big black cock?” Ann asked defiantly.

“Ann, you are the best white bitch I’ve ever fucked. You’ve got a cunt, tits, and ass worth a million bucks!” Al replied.

“Better than your wife? Is she white?” Ann demanded.

“Fuck yeah, baby, better than my wife. You make her look like an amateur! And no, she’s black,” Al told her, only half truthfully.

“Forget fucking your wife, Al. You come over her and I’ll fuck the shit outta you anytime! You know how good my tits and pussy are now! I’m the best. Same for you, Mike. Anytime you get tired of fucking Cathy, I’ll show you a good time,” Ann said, exultantly.

Ann had gone from a neophyte participant in this three-way to an experienced pro in one night. In addition, she had not only really enjoyed getting screwed in the ass but had loved the vagina/anus double-penetration from the two men. Nothing could ever be the same after that. And Big Al’s big black cock was a revelation! She couldn’t wait to fuck him again! Al aside, Mike was a wonderful lover in his own right. Very experienced and dirty and knew just how to pull her strings. She was grateful for talking her into letting Big Al join them tonight.

She was almost sad to see Big Al go home to his wife, but she still had Mike all night long. What erotic adventures would he think of to fill the time? It was enough to make her wet!

Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments