Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Debbie’s First BBC

"Debbie Robinson continues her sexual odyssey and tries Big Al’s BBC"

57
5 Comments 5
16.0k Views 16.0k
8.5k words 8.5k words

Author's Notes

"Part 42 of the Robinson Family Sex Chronicles"

“Oh my god! It’s so big! It hurts! It hurts so good! Oh god…fuck me Al!” sixteen-year-old Debbie Robinson cried out as his big black cock began to fuck her ass.

How had she gotten herself into a position where a huge black cock was tearing up her ass? And why did it feel so good? Didn’t she have enough warning when he fucked her pussy, stretching it out beyond all belief? Was it because he made her cum so hard when he did?

The day had started normal enough with her at soccer practice, and now she was getting fucked by a forty-year-old with a huge cock and craving more, her soccer outfit scattered about the bedroom.

She had finished practicing and had dropped by her friend, Brenda Jones, house to inform her of a schedule change. Bren hadn’t been able to go to practice because she was doing something with her dad. However, after a rather long wait, Bren’s mother, Cathy answered the door and took the information.

Cathy was just wearing a loose T-shirt with no bra and her hard nipples printing through. Her hair was a bit wild as well, and her face and eyes had a glow. A person experienced in the ways of the world would have picked up on the idea that Cathy was freshly fucked. Her lover’s cum was dribbling down her thighs under her hastily thrown-on jogging shorts, showing just how freshly fucked she was.

Another clue was that Big Al Price, a family friend of the Jones, had just appeared in the background as the girls talked. Unlike Cathy, he was immaculately, but casually, dressed. There was a big smile on the black man’s face and his trademark gold chains sparkled around his neck as he seemed to be adjusting his clothing.

Debbie didn’t seem to put two-and-two together. Nor did she wonder why he was there when Mike Jones was gone. Of course, it was just one of the weekly trysts Big Al had with Cathy. While Mike knew that occasionally his wife was fucking Al, he had no idea of how frequent it was. For one thing, Mike was also fucking Al’s wife, Cee-Cee on the side as well [See story: “Interracial Four-Way With The Jones”]. Although as of late, Cathy began to suspect that Big Al was spending more time fucking Debbie’s slut mom, Ann, than her. It seemed as if the frequency of their meet-ups had been declining, and she was aware that on at least one occasion her husband and Al had serviced Debbie’s mom [See story: “Ann’s Threesome”]. So it made sense that a horny guy like Al was going back for more with the big-titted slut.

Maybe that is why Cathy did what she did. It was an effort to get even with Ann Robinson by getting Big Al to fuck her teen daughter too. That might tip the balance in her favor again and take his mind off of Ann. In addition, he would owe her for setting him up with Debbie.

Cathy knew Debbie was a very horny teen. Although her daughter, Brenda, looked like her, Debbie acted like Cathy had done as a teen. She seemed closer to Debbie than Brenda when it came to sex. Of course, she had ensured that by having sex with Debbie [See: “Cathy Seduces Teens Debbie and Brenda”]. And strangely, because she related somehow with Debbie, Cathy wanted the petite blonde to enjoy Al’s BBC. A gift of love. There was no doubt that horny Al would attempt to get into Debbie’s pants. He had no boundaries.

“Why don’t you let Al here take you home?” Cathy suggested.

“Sure. Why not?“ Debbie agreed.

Debbie saw Cathy whisper something privately to the man and watched him nod his head and smile. Then he strode towards her, motioning to get in his car.

With this settled, Debbie eyed Al Price up. He was a big, good-looking black man that had a devilish grin. For some reason, he looked very familiar. She just couldn’t place where she had seen him before. He looked fit and she could imagine his muscles. She remembered a conversation she and Bren had, wherein Debbie mentioned how big the black cocks were in the porn she had seen. Brenda had blurted out that she had seen one in real life. Brenda clammed up and wouldn’t say where, but wondered if it was Al Price’s BBC she had seen.

As they got in his fancy BMW, Debbie wondered what Al was doing at Cathy’s house. Suddenly a light bulb turned on. Had he been there fucking Cathy? Somehow she had a hard time imagining this, even when she knew that Cathy was free-spirited when it came to sex. Yet it had to be true. This thought pricked her memory again. Just where had she seen Al before?

They settled in for the short drive as Al asked about her soccer. Deb gave him some details, then asked about his football career. Al told her he had played for a PAC-12 school with a couple of winning seasons and had a Bowl trophy. He also told her that his wife had played soccer for the same school and that was how they met. Then they discussed her soccer.

Al decided that he wanted to fuck this petite blonde teen the minute he laid eyes on her. It was unlikely, but if he succeeded it would be worth it. His last sixteen-year-old, Jenna, had been amazing [See story: “Mother and Daughter Try Al’s BBC”], so there was no reason why Debbie wouldn’t be hot as well. He also wondered if she was the daughter of a woman he was currently fucking, and that made his desire even greater. With this in mind, he offered to treat Debbie to a shake.

Debbie didn’t want to head home and deal with a mother that could be difficult so she agreed. And there was something else as well: she had the idea of BBC pop into her head. That, coupled with her affinity for older men [See: “Debbie Goes Camping with Dad”] began to give her very risqué ideas.

“I don’t have anything going on at home, so a shake would be great! Oh, and I’d love to see your trophies sometime,” the blonde told Big Al.

“Why not now?” Big Al said, knowing that his wife would be working the afternoon shift for several more hours at the hospital.

Debbie was a bit taken aback by the immediate answer, but gathered her nerve and said, “Sure, I’d like that, if you don’t mind.”

Deb was a bit scared now, wondering what she was getting herself into. After all, she hardly knew this man and now he was taking her alone to his house. This was hardly appropriate for a forty-year-old man and a sixteen-year-old girl! Yet, somehow Debbie was beginning to enjoy the danger—the thrill of doing something she shouldn’t. Once again she began to think about BBC and wondered how big Al’s was? If it was the one Brenda describe, then it would be amazing. But to fuck a man you just met? And a married one at that! This was the cliff edge Debbie was walking along, yet she didn’t want to back away. After all, he probably had just fucked Cathy, so it wouldn’t be like she would have been the first to get Al to cheat. Not even the first today. Debbie decided to go along and see what developed. It would probably be nothing.

Debbie had grown quiet for a minute during the ride. Al hoped she wasn’t having second thoughts. The last thing he needed was a hysterical teen girl in his car making sexual accusations. But then she seemed to brighten and picked up the conversation again.

Al and CeeCee lived in a very nice house. They pulled into the garage and entered the home from there, Debbie unseen by nosy neighbors. Inside, Al led the young blonde to their family room which was decked out with a huge television on the wall and comfortable sofas, and a mini-bar. Al’s trophies, along with CeeCee’s, were displayed along with other memorabilia. Debbie noted how attractive CeeCee was, then remembered seeing a framed erotic picture of her and Cathy hanging in the Jones bedroom. It dawned on her that CeeCee was Cathy’s lover as well. Cathy was openly fucking both this husband and wife pair! Any guilt at thinking about seducing Big Al was swept away in an instant. They were swingers!

Big Al invited Debbie to sit down and offered her something to drink.

At first, she said she just wanted water, but then asked in a shy voice, “Can I have a glass of wine?”

Al’s grin lit up his face as he quickly assented, getting a beer for himself and pouring a glass of wine for his young guest. Then he sat down on the couch next to her.

Debbie began having doubts once again, this time about her appearance. She was wearing her soccer jersey and shorts, with a sports bra underneath. It made her flatter than ever. In addition, she smelled like sweat from the practice. Fresh sweat, but sweat nonetheless. Her hair was in a ponytail and she wore no makeup. She felt she was unattractive. After all, how could she compare to the beautiful and sexy Cathy Jones?

Debbie vocalized her thoughts, “I probably smell gross from soccer practice.”

“I love the smell of fresh exercise, Debbie. Hell, I’m a jock, I get it. I think it’s a sexy smell on a woman who has just worked out. Women athletes are sexy! Just look at you, girl, you look damn fine in your uniform!” Al countered.

It must have worked because Debbie’s face lit up with a smile. She was so fresh and innocent, and such a turn-on! Al could imagine her firm little A-cup tits and her tight little ass on that petite body—although it was hard to tell with her sports bra on. The musky smell of her fresh sweat was the same as the odor of hard sex. His cock was beginning to stir, but how to get her in bed, that was the question?

Debbie downed her glass quickly. It wasn’t often she drank alcohol and the buzz was making this naughtiness more fun. She asked for another glass and eagerly went to work on it. All this was duly noted by Al. Finished with the second glass, the small talk began to fizzle out. Debbie asked to be excused to go to the bathroom. Big Al’s body and the idea of his BBC were all she could think of. She was getting loose and needed a moment of privacy. In the bathroom, after peeing and making sure she was clean down there, she removed her shirt and took off her sports bra. Debbie decided that she did want to fuck Al and hoped that without the bra, her small, A-cup breasts would be more appealing.

Posing in front of the mirror, Debbie tried poses that made her breasts look bigger. The thought occurred to her that they were growing. They seemed bigger than they were a couple of months ago. Hopefully, she would be able to go up a cup size soon! Realizing that she couldn’t just walk out with her bra in her hand, she stashed it behind the toilet to retrieve it later. Finally, she removed the scrunchie from her hair and put it on her wrist. Combing her long blonde hair out with her fingers, she looked at herself in the mirror. “Better,” she thought. Feeling sexier and bulletproof, she sashayed back into the room with Big Al.

“I feel like dancing! It must be the wine you gave me. You are a very bad man, Mr. Big Al, getting me drunk. Such a bad man. What would my momma say? Ah, fuck my momma!” Debbie said teasingly as she did some shimmy and dance moves in front of him.

There was something about her, that seemed to be more pronounced now that she was a bit lit. Besides the fact that her tits seemed to look bigger for some reason. There was something very familiar with the tone of her voice as well as her look and her mouth. What was it? It was nibbling on the edge of Al’s brain.

“What did you say your last name is, Debbie?” Al asked.

“Robinson. I’m Debbie Robinson. My dad is Joe and my mom is Ann,” she told him.

There it was! Why she seemed oddly familiar. She was Ann Robinson’s daughter! Ann, the big-titted slut that he was fucking regularly. This tiny-titted petite, blue-eyed blonde didn’t look like her curvy, big-titted, brunette mom, but the slutty look she had now on her face and her sexy, pouty, mouth was just like her mom. Was she a slut like her mom? It seemed possible. He wanted to fuck her in the worst way now. He wanted to score with both the buxom mom and the flat daughter.

When Debbie told Al who her parents were, he seemed to have a shocked look on his face. And then it dawned on her—she had seen Al getting into his car in front of her house recently. She didn’t know if he had been visiting his mom who was home alone at that particular time, but now she was certain. Big Al Price had probably been there fucking her mom, just like he had been at Cathy’s fucking her! And here she was, contemplating fucking the very guy who had been fucking her despised mother! What revenge that would be!

Debbie kept her cool, while going for broke, “Do you mind if I ask you a personal question?”

“Not at all. Go ahead. I might not give you the answer you like, but I’ll lay it on straight,” Al replied.

“Uh, this is kind of embarrassing, but is it true that black guys have big, you-know-whats? ‘Cause that’s what my mom told me,” Debbie asked, including her mom in the question to gain affirmation of what she guessed might be true.

“Uh, yeah, it’s true. Maybe not with all-black guys, but yeah. Your momma was right. Your momma knows shit,” Al told her.

That answered both questions for Debbie. Her mom did “know shit”. She “knew shit” from personal experience with Big Al’s cock. And now Debbie wanted to “know shit” too.

“Didn’t I see you getting in your car in front of my house a couple of weeks ago?” Deb further inquired, putting Al on the spot.

“Maybe. I get around a bit. Maybe you did,” he responded evasively.

“Well Mr. Big Al, I think I would like to know what my momma knows if you know what I mean,” Debbie said looking Al in the eye as she stood directly in front of him seductively. The challenge hanging in the air between them like a ticking bomb.

Al stood up and placed his big hands on Debbie’s shoulders. She looked diminutive next to him, staring up into his eyes, both defiant and seductive at the same time.

“Shit, girl, are you telling me you want what Big Al gave your mommy? I didn’t even know you were her daughter! Look at little-bitty you, you think you can handle that?” Al asked, challenging her back.

“I’m a big girl when it comes to that. I think I can handle what any guy can give me. Show me,” Deb said defiantly, talking bigger and bolder than she felt.

Because the truth was, she was a bit nervous and was putting on a show of sexual sophistication that she didn’t feel. But she wasn’t about to back down now. Al guessed at all this and knew that the ball was in his court. He had control. She reminded him of how defiant and confident another sixteen-year-old had been, recently. And what a hot fuck she was. What was it with slutty mothers and daughters?

Debbie turned sideways in a flirty way, jutting her hip out and tossing her hair, saying, “Well?

Sweeping little Debbie up into his arms, suddenly, he bodily carried her to his bedroom where he tossed her on the bed. Debbie squealed but didn’t protest, turned on by his physicality and boldness. Al felt the fit girl in his arms and was looking forward to what was coming. Legs akimbo on the bed and hair spread out, she looked hot. Her strong bare thighs were inviting.

Slowly Al unbuttoned his pants, letting them drop. Next, he shoved his underwear down exposing his naked groin. Debbie gasped when she saw the size of his dick. It was bigger than she ever imagined. No wonder Brenda was awed and her mom willing to fuck him. He was no teen boy like the guy she had screwed recently, he was an impressive, mature, and very experienced adult man. And the tool he was going to fuck her with was fucking huge!

“What do you think, bitch? Is this a big cock?” Al teased.

“Oh my god! It’s huge!” Debbie gasped.

Al laughed, “That’s why they call me Big Al, baby. What do you want to do with my fuck stick?”

“You know what I want to do,” she fired back, patting the bed beside her, before continuing, “Your wife isn’t going to walk in on us is she?”

“Nah, the bitch is at work for quite a long time yet. If you want Big Daddy Al’s cock, baby, it’s all yours. Now, let's see what you’ve got, girl” Al told her, challengingly.

Not wanting to suddenly look shy, though she was almost trembling with uncertainty about what she was about to do, Debbie pulled off her jersey, exposing her firm, teen, tits. She thrust her chest out the best she could, fearful of rejection, showing her smallish tits off.

Al smiled and said, “Baby, that is what Daddy calls a nice set of teen titties! So damn sweet like honey! But where is your bra?”

Debbie knew she was busted! Why hadn’t she thought of this earlier? How must she look to this world-wise adult?

Stammering slightly, she admitted, “I…uh…took it off in the bathroom. I was kind of hoping…”

“Damn, girl! I like your style! Take your bra off so Big Daddy could see your titties. You know what you want and go after it, don’t you?” Big Al said, beaming.

Encourage by his remarks, Debbie replied, “I wanted to see if it is true what they say, so yeah, I did go after you.”

“Shit, girl, enough of this talking, let’s see your pussy!” Al declared as he reached up and pulled her soccer shorts down, exposing her pink panties.

“My, my, my, let's see that sweet little twat of yours!” Al remarked and he put his face near her pubic area and slowly pulled her panties down, exposing her bare pussy.

“Goddamn, girl, that’s a tight, little pussy for Big Al’s black python! Mmm, mmm, and nice and shaved too. Damn, your pussy is as fine as your titties! Big Al likes ‘em fresh!” Al cooed, putting Debbie at ease.

Debbie felt very desirable right now. As the object of his positive attention, he made her feel sexy and special. Like she had something that her mom and Cathy didn’t have. Right then and there she made up her mind to show him just how special she was.

Al slowly and deliberately removed his clothes, tossing them aside as he straddled Debbie’s petite teen body, dwarfing her under him. Starting with her neck and shoulders, Al began to kiss her, slowly moving up her neck until he kissed her waiting mouth. His dangling chains tickled as they skipped over her skin, and his massive cock nestled between her legs, teasing her pussy. Next, he moved his hand to her breast, caressing it, then squeezing it in his powerful hand. Finally, his finger and thumb pinched her nipple as his tongue went down her throat.

Debbie felt powerless under the spell of this experienced sexual satyr. The fact that her mom had experienced the same powerful spell was not lost on her. She wanted him to take her, use her, fuck her, anything to satisfy the powerful craving she felt at this moment.

Although he was fucking prime women with big tits and experienced, ripe, bodies, there was something about fucking a teen girl like Debbie. No wonder so much porn was devoted to teen girls. Their firm tits and lithe skinny bodies and tight asses did something to a man. There could be no greater contrast in women’s bodies than between teen Debbie and mature mom, Ann. Yet Debbie excited him just as much. Her fresh, tight cunt beckoned as she rubbed it against his cock, promising untold delights. Her innocence put him fully in charge. He could teach her and mold her to be his own perfect sex partner. And she wanted that to happen. Wanted it bad, judging by the way her pussy rubbed him and her mouth and tongue desperately kissed him.

Breaking the kiss, he moved his mouth down her smooth body. Down her neck to her tits, then one tit and another, savoring each hard nipple, making the little minx moan as her blue eyes looked at him, saying “fuck me.”

Her cupcakes were firm, bigger than the last sixteen-year-old he had fucked [See: “Mother and Daughter Try Al’s BBC”]. And her hard nipples were wonderful in his mouth. He bit them softly, eliciting a moan from her. Slowly and reluctantly, he moved his mouth down from those wonderful full, teen mounds, down her belly to her pussy. Stopping before eating her, he began to finger fuck her. First with one finger, then two. More moans and squirming. By now he was almost sideways to her as he licked the top of her cunt, probing for her clit. His fingers were wet with her thick creamy juice. Taking her in a “bowling ball” hold, he kept finger fucking her while a free finger pressed against her pretty little anus. All the while his tongue flickered in the top of her snatch. Debbie was moaning constantly now.

“Oh god, Al! That feels so good! My pussy feels so good!” Debbie moaned.

Big Al noticed Debbie pushing her anus against his finger. This was a good sign. Most women liked anal stimulation even though they were often embarrassed by the fact. So Al began to slowly insert his finger into her ass. Of course, he had no idea that Debbie loved anal. On one so young, he wouldn’t have guessed it.

Debbie was moving in a way that pushed his finger deeper into her ass. Al took the hint and gave it to her. She gasped, but settled in, enjoying getting both her ass and cunt finger-fucked. Al had to admit that in this little kink, she outshone her mom.

“Do you like my finger in your ass?” Al asked.

“Mmm, yes! It feels so good! Your tongue feels good and your fingers feel good and I’m gonna cum if you keep this up,” the little blonde informed him.

Al changed gears now, pulling the fingers out of her tight cunt and going in full bore with his mouth and tongue. Debbie grabbed his head and pulled him in. She obviously was no virgin in the way she reacted to their sex.

If he had ever tasted a better pussy, he couldn’t remember when. Her pussy lips were fully engorged now and her clit was surprisingly big. Suddenly she began to shiver with climax.

“Oh, oh, OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD…AL, AL!!” Debbie gasped as the waves of ecstasy washed over her.

Al withdrew his face, soaked by her juices, and finger, and sat up, gazing down at the blonde sixteen-year-old athlete, and thought about how teens are a nice change of pace. The anal thing was a total surprise. Maybe she would give him what his wife, CeeCee, refused to let him do—fuck her in the ass.

As Debbie recovered, she was overwhelmed and breathless at how good Al was as a lover, never mind his BBC. But the thought that she was betraying Cathy Jones, who was like a second mom to her, surfaced.

NicoleRoseate
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleRoseate

“That felt so good, but you were just with Cathy, weren’t you? I don’t want to do anything to hurt her,” Debbie said in her girly, teen voice.

“Hurt her? Shit, girl, Cathy told me to show you a good time. She said you deserved it. I don’t know why, but I’m your present from Cathy,” Big Al explained.

Now it all made sense to Debbie. Cathy was always mentoring her in the ways of sex and pushing her boundaries. From nude modeling to lesbian three-ways, Cathy encouraged her to expand her boundaries. And what better way to expand them than for her to send her experienced BBC lover to take her virginity? What Cathy didn’t know was that event had already happened.

“She wants you to have some of this python. Go ahead and touch it, baby girl. See what Big Al has for you,” Al said as he lay down beside her.

Debbie turned on her side and began to stroke his dick and fondle his big balls. It was so big! She had seen BBC in her dad’s porn videos, but in real life, it was more impressive. No wonder the girls in the porn videos were awed!

Getting bold, and realizing that in a sense, she was competing with her mother, Debbie got on all four above Al, took the scrunchie off her wrist, and tied back her long blonde hair into a ponytail to keep her hair out of her face. Then she took his cock into her mouth. It was a real mouthful! Slowly at first, and then faster, she began to suck his cock, looking up into his eyes for approval.

“Oh fuck yeah, bitch! Oh fuck yeah! Suck daddy’s cock, white girl. Suck your black daddy’s snake!” Big Al told the teen.

Debbie picked up the pace, the big black dick distorting her mouth as she sucked deeper and faster, hitting the limits of her gag reflex, anxious to please her black Lothario.

“Fuckin’ bitch can suck cock! Yeah, baby, do daddy’s big black cock! Where did you learn to suck cock like that? Did your mama teach you?

No, her mom didn’t teach her, but Al was complimenting her on her skill. Her mom must be skilled at giving blowjobs. A vision of her mother sucking this same black dick flashed through her brain. It was all so surreal! Then she imagined Cathy doing the same thing just a couple of hours earlier. She could picture that. Big Al had become a common, shared experience between the three girls. Debbie wondered if he had fucked Brenda too. But the taste of his pre-cum brought her back to reality. Did she want him to cum in her mouth, or her pussy? Her pussy needed it, she decided.

Taking his cock out of her mouth, though still holding it in her hand, as if on display, Debbie told Al, “I’m ready for this now.”

Big Al was known for his forceful, very physical, brute-force style of fucking. That’s what most white women wanted from a BBC like him. His wife didn’t care for it that much. She preferred Mike Jones’ nuanced style. Al decided with a petite teen like Debbie that he would have to be careful and not too rough when he fucked her. After all, her pussy felt tiny! But he could do that, if necessary. He was sure she would be begging for it hard once she became used to it.

A part of Al wanted to pick this petite blonde up and set her down on his cock as he stood in place and fuck her standing up. To have her wrap her athletic, strong legs around him and he held her. But that was probably too much for the present time. So Al spanked her ass, rolled her over on her back, and prepared to mount her missionary-style. Debbie eagerly spread her legs for him and started to guide his cock into her.

She was so damn tight! Even tighter than the last sixteen-year-old, Jenna. Nevertheless, she was wet with juice as Al slowly forced his BBC into the entrance of her pleasure palace. Her delicate, pink pussy lips contrasted with his chocolate cock as they clung to it. Her cunt looked nothing like her mother's. Al wondered who she took after. He had no idea that it was her grandma, Millie.

“Oh god! Oh god! Oh my god, it’s so big! Oh god! Uuhhaahhoowww! Okay…I’m fine…go ahead and stick it in some more…Oh yeah, just like that…OH GOD, YOUR BIG! Oh god…what are you doing to me?” the lithesome blonde cried out, delirious.

“You ain’t never gonna forget this cock, girl. No never. You’re gonna remember daddy’s big black cock stretching out your little pussy,” Al countered with an evil grin.

“Oh god, it feels so good! It’s so big…oh, oh, oh…yes…yes, fuck me like that…fuck me with your big black cock, Daddy!” Debbie squealed.

Al was a bit surprised at the dirty talk coming from Debbie’s sweet, innocent, mouth. Evidently, she wasn’t all that innocent! It seemed to be a case of, like mother, like daughter. He had no idea that part of her previous sexual education had been watching porn videos.

“Bitch likes daddy’s big black cock? Well, Daddy is going to fuck you with it and make you cum. Daddy is going to make you his little bitch…you like that, huh?” Al growled as he dominated the petite teen under him.

With that, Big Al started unleashing the beast within, giving her long, full, strokes of his enormous penis. Debbie’s pretty blue eyes widened as he began to fuck her harder, yet she didn’t protest. Instead, she began to fuck him back, thrusting her hips up to meet his thrusts. One thing was for sure, Debbie liked his ebony dick just like her mother, Ann.

“Oh my god! Oh, oh, oh, uh, uh…oh god, your cock! Your big cock! My pussy loves your big cock! Fuck me with it! Oh god, it hurts. It feels so good!” Debbie gushed, as the sensations of Al’s cock stimulated her body into ecstasy.

As good as Cody’s cock had felt inside of her, it was nothing compared to the stimulation of Big Al’s dick. Its very width made it press hard on her clit and its length overfilled her vagina. It took over her inner body and dominated it, much as his big body on top of her was dominating her small body. It made her feel helpless, taken, overwhelmed, and a powerless sex toy in his hands. Nevertheless, Debbie fully intended to show this man that she was the equal of her mother. So she began to fuck him back, hard, and show him how sexy and dirty she could be.

In her sexual frenzy and delirium, Deb began a chant, urging him on, “Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me with your cock! Ahhh…yes, Daddy, fuck me, fuck me, fuck, fuck, fuck.”

“Now you’re getting fucked, bitch! Daddy’s little girl is getting fucked now. Daddy’s little white bitch is getting daddy’s Mandingo cock,“ Al replied to the lover who was neither his daughter nor a little girl.

She seemed to be sexually experienced beyond her age. After the first couple of minutes, she quickly made his cock her own, and like most women, seemed to understand that she owned him because of the sex they were having. In so many ways, she was her mother’s daughter. She seemed to have the same slut gene. Al reached down and twisted her hard nipple, making Debbie’s mouth open and eyes get big with the pang of pleasure this brought.

“Suck my tits! Bite them!” Debbie hissed, like a woman possessed by lust incarnate.

“Mmm…big daddy loves your cupcakes. Mmm…,” Al mumbled as he took one into his mouth.

When Al started nibbling on her nipple, it sent Debbie through the roof. Between his impossibly big cock and what he was doing to her tits, she couldn’t take it anymore. The climax began slow, then built with surprising speed until her whole body was consumed by the rapture emanating from her cunt and tits.

“Oh fuck…OH FUCK…OH FUCK, MY CUNT, MY FUCKING PUSSY, MY CUNT!” the blonde teen goddess cried out in ecstasy as she came, squirting as she did.

Al sensed the orgasm coming on and quickly felt her vagina contract around his cock, attempting to milk the cum from his dick. She seemed to quiver all over, with the epicenter at his schlong. Her blue eyes rolled up as she mouth her obscene epithet. Another satisfied BBC customer, just like her mom.

Al was tapping her cervix with every thrust of his cock in her teen cunt. She was getting the full, “Big Al” now. But her vaginal contractions and orgasm were putting him over the moon. His balls exploded, sending his cum load up his hyper-sensitive cock until it spewed his potent African cum deep into her fertile teen womb. Al wasn’t too worried about that, he had been snipped, but the thought of impregnating this luscious teen still was erotic. The idea of giving this sixteen-year-old a black baby to remind her of him as long as she lived, was tantalizing.

With the idea of impregnating Debbie uppermost in his thoughts, the beast in him cried out, “OH FUCK YEAH, BITCH, OH FUCK YEAH! YOU BE DADDY’S GIRL NOW!”

Seeing Big Al Price in the throes of sexual insanity above her, as his cock throbbed impossibly deep inside of her, was a revelation to Debbie. His orgasms seem as big as his cock or body—huge! It was so very satisfying to see a lover enjoy her body to the point of insanity. It was a moment she craved. Perhaps she wasn’t all that different from her mom—they both craved the attention and wonderful feeling sex gave them. And the variety that comes from sex with different men.

It was the first time she had ever squirted. Al’s huge cock had something to do with that. The bed sheets were soaked with her pussy juice and his cum. Al slowly withdrew his peter, coated with an opaque whitish creamy mixture. Debbie knew that she was going to be sore after this. After all, one could hardly expect not to be after taking in an enormous dick that stretched her taut vagina to the limit.

And now Debbie could see what her mother and Cathy saw in Big Al. His BBC cock was an experience that would make almost anyone crave it again and again. The thought that Cathy, who was like a mother to her, wanted to share this experience with her was sweet. The fact that she also had fucked her mother’s lover was also sweet. If you call revenge sweet! Al might be a mother fucker, but she had turned him into a daughter fucker too, she thought with a wry grin.

Laying on her side, propped up on an elbow, Debbie enjoyed the afterglow with her new mature lover. She idly ran her hands over his chest and down to his crotch, caressing his flaccid dick and balls.

After an interim of silence, she spoke, “Well, was I as good as my mother?”

“You crazy fucking little bitch! What the fuck are you asking that for?” Al replied.

“Well, was I?” Debbie continued, not willing to be blown off that easily.

“Fuck yeah, girl. You are as good as your mother. You’re very good,” Big Al told the petite teen.

“Do you like fucking Cathy?” Debbie inquired.

“Of course, I like fucking Cathy. Why are you asking this shit? Cathy and I go way back. And so does Mike and my wife, CeeCee,” he told her.

“I saw the picture in Cathy and Mike’s bedroom. Are she and Cathy lovers too?” Deb asked.

“Yes, they are. They have been for a long time. I’m guessing that you and Cathy are too. Cathy likes her women. She is sort of the female version of me when it comes to seducing them,” Al replied frankly.

“Cathy taught me a lot about girls. Both Brenda and I. I guess that is one reason I love her so much. My mom hasn’t taught me anything. She doesn’t want the spotlight on me,” Debbie admitted.

Then Debbie changed gears, “Will you fuck me again? I don’t mean now. I mean in the future?”

“I’ll fuck your skinny little ass right now, and in the future, both,” Al told the sexy teen.

“Mmm, I’d like that,” Debbie replied.

“What? Now or later?” Al said with a grin.

“Both. I never want to stop having sex with you. And my skinny little ass wants sex with you too,” Debbie said, misunderstanding Al’s statement.

“What are you saying?” Al asked, confused.

“I’m telling you yes. I want you to fuck me in my bum,” Debbie replied, thinking she had already made that point clear.

“Shit, girl, you want me to fuck your ass with my big cock? Have you ever been fucked in the ass before?” Big Al asked.

“As a matter of fact, yes I have. And I like it. And I want you to fuck me there next,” she told the big man laying nude next to her as she leaned over and began to kiss and suck his nipple.

Even Debbie’s mom, Ann had never let Al fuck her in the ass. Mike had done so when they had a very debauched threesome. She had let Al DP her in the cunt while Mike fucked her ass, but subsequently, she had refused to let Al go near her asshole [See story: “Ann’s Threesome”]. But here was her skinny little petite daughter with less than half the ass Ann had, begging him for anal sex!

Sensing his thoughts, Debbie asked, “Has my mom ever let you fuck her bum?”

“No, she hasn’t,” Al admitted, surprised at the little minx’s curiosity about her mom’s sex life.

That sealed the deal. Immediately after offering her anus for his sexual pleasure, Debbie realized how big his cock would be in it. And it scared her. She didn’t want to back down but was kind of wishing she could. But the statement that her mom wouldn’t let Al have anal with her made up her mind. Finally, there was something in the way of sex she could outdo her buxom, slutty, skilled mom in doing. Her ass would be sore, but it would be worth it!

Debbie slid down the bed and began to kiss Al’s cock, saying, “Let’s see if we can make Daddy hard again.”

“Fuck yeah, bitch! That’s my girl. But let me grab the lube for you first, then you can take care of Mister Big.”

Grabbing the lube from the bedside drawer, Al had Debbie assume a semi-sixty-nine position. Now she could suck his dick while he applied the lube to her ass with his fingers. In porn movies, the girls just got fucked, but in real life, Al knew that lube would be needed to make this novice teen a happy camper when it came to anal.

Her tight, rounded buttocks were so firm and sexy that just the sight of them was a treat. When you added her shaved pussy prominently displayed below them, it was the perfect picture. Al smeared the lube generously on his finger, then began to insert it into her starfish. Meanwhile, Deb got busy with his hardening cock, putting it in her mouth and bobbing up and down as a good little girl should.

Debbie relaxed her ass as Al began to finger-fuck it. First one finger, then two. For good measure, Al stuck another up her cunt as well. He was rewarded with a moan from her cock-filled mouth.

“Fuck yeah, girl. Your blonde little ass knows how to suck Daddy’s big cock. That’s for damn sure!” Al chortled as the pleasure grew along with the hardness of his prick.

In answer, Debbie began to suck harder and faster, desperate to get him hard enough to perform the carnal act she so craved. Her body, though tanned, was still a pale contrast to his chocolate skin as she knelt over him on all four, her bum in his face. It was a beautiful contrast, the pale petite white teen and the large, mature black man, that she was pleasuring. A study in opposites, naked with each other—all brought about by mating urges as old as mankind itself.

Fully lubed, Debbie was just enjoying his fingers in her ass and cunt as she sucked the big black dick in her mouth. It had grown larger and harder, and his balls tighter until now she began to taste his pre-cum. It was time for the final act. For him to give her bum what it craved—sexual release.

“I’m ready. Stick your thing in my bum,” Debbie enjoined him.

Then feeling silly with the schoolgirl manner in which she said it, she tried it again in a world-wise mature slut fashion, “Stick your cock in my ass and fuck me.”

Big Al slapped her on the ass, then again on her pussy before grabbing her svelte body and positioning her on the bed with her ass tipped up towards him. She seemed familiar with the position, which made Al curious. How would a sixteen-year-old know so much about anal sex? It was normally the province of more sexually experienced women.

Her ass was tight. Tight as hell. But it yielded to the pressure of his cock head, parting the way into her asshole, slowly but surely.

“Oh god! Oh my god! Oh…it hurts a bit…it’s okay, stick it in deeper,” she instructed him.             

“You’ve got a sweet little ass, girl. A sweet fuckin’ ass for Daddy’s cock to fuck. Daddy’s big black cock is gonna love fucking your sweet asshole,” Al growled as he began to fuck the little blonde with the round teen bum in earnest.

And now we are back where the story started. With a black man old enough to be her dad fucking her teen asshole with his impossibly big cock. Debbie began to have doubts about the sanity of outdoing her mother by giving him anal, but it was too late now. Might as well enjoy the ride.

“Oh my god! It’s so big! It hurts! It hurts so good! Oh god…fuck me Al!” sixteen-year-old Debbie Robinson cried out as his big black cock began to fuck her ass.

For a moment she regretted her decision. He was just too big. Her mom was right to not let Al fuck her ass. But then a funny thing happened. She realized that she wasn’t about to back off, just because of that reason—her mom would back down. She needed to take it out of spite. Yet when Debbie thought this, and resign herself to Al’s cock, she was able to fully relax. And when she relaxed and gave in, the pleasure started to flow through her body. His big cock stimulated nerve endings she didn’t know she had, sending waves of pleasure through her. Yes, there was a bit of discomfort and slight pain, but that seemed to turn into a delicious mix with the euphoria of his penis fucking her.

Soon she was moaning a mantra, “Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh god yeah, oh, oh, oh please…oh my god, yes!”

Al was taking it fairly slow and easy on her, but was impressed with how the little blonde could take his cock. Many a grown woman would have cried “uncle”, including his anally-experienced wife. But Debbie began to push her ass back, setting the pace and depth, basically fucking herself on his pole. All the while moaning her “Oh yeah” mantra.

“That’s it! Fuck big Daddy’s cock with your ass! Fuck it with your sweet little asshole…Fuck an A, girl, you’re the queen of ass!” Al said encouragingly.

By now the pleasure was building into a mountain of ecstasy. Debbie ran her fingers down to her cunt, rubbing her clit area to supercharge the rapture.

It was then that Big Al began to spank her on the ass. Slap! Slap! The mixed pangs of pleasure and pain sent Debbie into orbit with alternating feelings of joy and punishment.

“Oh god, yes! Spank me! Spank your little girl’s ass! Spank me…fuck me…spank me…oh yeah…fuck me…my ass!” Debbie called out in her delirium, her climax building.

But her tight asshole and hot little teen body, combined with her obscene calls to fuck and spank her had its effect on Al first. His cock throbbed in ecstasy as it spewed his cum deep into her stretched-out asshole.

“OH FUCK YEAH, BITCH, OH FUCK YEAH, DADDY’S CUMMING!” Al cried out as he shot his load.

With her ass impaled on the black man’s throbbing, massive, fuck pole, and his hands grabbing her shoulders, pulling her in, Debbie couldn’t take any more. Like a tsunami, the orgasm exploded over her body. At the mercy of his big cock, she shook like a rag doll, burying her head in the pillow.

“OH, OH, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OHMYGOD!” the sexy teen blonde blurted out in her sexual frenzy.

Big Al pumped her ass a couple more times for good measure, then withdrew his cummy cock. Debbie collapsed on the bed, satiated. She had never experienced anything like this before. Her ass gaped open huge from the monster dick it had just taken. Al wondered if she would be able to walk after all this. A petite teen had taken what most grown women feared from him—a cock in the ass. And somehow loved every minute of it. This girl was something special!

Pulling her into his arms, Al told her,” You’re the best. Ain’t any ordinary girl can take Big Al’s cock like that. Not even your mommy.”

Her blue eyes bright from the sex, Debbie replied, “Oh my god, I love your big black cock! I want to fuck you again and again. I know I shouldn’t. You’re an older, married man, and you’re having sex with my mother and Cathy, but I want to fuck you again, anyway. But I don’t think I can take anymore right now.”

“We’ll see what happens in the future, ‘cause, girl, you got some sweet ass. Daddy loves to fuck sweet ass,” Al told her.

Debbie slowly got dressed in her soccer practice uniform and recovered her bra from the bathroom. Then Big Al drove her home, dropping her off at the corner so her mother couldn’t see his car. No doubt Ann would put two and two together and fly into a rage at him. After all, there was no use alienating her when she was such a good fuck. There was no reason why he couldn’t have the daughter and mother too. The Robinson girls were just too good to mess things up by being stupid.

On the way home, his phone rang. It was Cathy Jones.

“How did you like my little present to you?” Cathy inquired.

Answering, Al replied, “Oh fuck, she was something else! Still young and naive, but she figured it out pretty quick.”

“Did she like your big black dick?” Cathy inquired further.

“Hell yeah! She even took it in the ass!” Al told her.

“You’re kidding? Who’s idea was that?” Cathy replied, stunned.

“Believe it or not, it was hers. I think she has a thing about anal. Kind of like CeeCee does,” Al informed her.

“Well, as long as you didn’t damage her with that ridiculous cock of yours, I guess that’s fine. I never would have guessed that she would have an anal fetish,” Cathy opined.

“Fuck no, she loves it! But I’m horny again and want to fuck you and show you my appreciation for your gift,” Al Price told Cathy.

“Sorry, honey, but it will have to be next Tuesday at lunch. Are you sure it’s me you want to fuck, or Debbie’s mom?” she told him.

It’s you. I like fucking Ann and all, but she is a little crazy. You are the one I love. But I’ve got to admit that I’d love to fuck both you and Debbie at the same time. A nice little three-way. I know you’ve already made her, so how about all of us together?” Al asked, hopefully.

“You’re a dirty, horny old bastard, Al! Never can get enough, can you? But I wouldn’t mind that. I see what I can do,” Cathy told him as she unconsciously rubbed her pussy through her yoga pants.

Al hoped that Cathy could pull it off. After all, that would really be something, both of those blondes together! But for now, his mind turned to another mother, daughter pair, Jenna and Brit. Maybe it was time he looked them up again.

Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments