Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Comforting Mom

"Jan Webb finds out her husband cheated on her and is both comforted by, and gets sexual revenge with, her son Dave"

95
7 Comments 7
8.8k Views 8.8k
6.9k words 6.9k words

Author's Notes

"Part 46 of the Robinson Family Sex Chronicles"

It had started as the worst of days for Jan Webb. Unable to find her phone to text her mother, she grabbed her husband’s cell phone from the bed stand. There was a new text displayed at the top that grabbed her eye. It was from someone she didn’t know, and out of curiosity she opened it. It was, evidently, from a young woman Jim worked with.

The text read: “Thanks again for the naughty fun we had at the Team Builder Conference. I’m wet just thinking about the things that we did that night.

Accompanying the text was a selfie photo of a pretty, twenty-something redhead that showed herself topless.

It was more than Jan could take. The fight was loud and violent. Jim was apologetic and said it was the first time he had cheated. He blamed being drunk. It had been a Team Building weekend at a local resort area for his work group and they had celebrated too much afterwards, he said. Though a reasonable explanation of his infidelity, it still crushed Jan. She never imagined her husband having sex with anyone but her. And she had tried so hard recently to give him the sex of his dreams.

After Jim had stomped out, angrily, Jan started examining the situation honestly. She knew deep inside that she was the first one to cheat. First with Mike Jones when he took boudoir pics of her. She didn’t actually fuck him but was definitely unfaithful. The next was with his wife, Cathy. With her, she had engaged in a full-blown lesbian affair. An affair that was still ongoing. And the truth was, she hoped to cheat again with Mike, this time going all the way. But what Jim had done was different—wasn’t it?

And then there was her son, Dave. She had been having some very inappropriate sexual feelings towards him. Feelings that she had expressed to Cathy Jones. And Cathy Jones, being the libertine she was, suggested that she act on those feelings. So far she had only masturbated to the idea. But she had also put nude pics of herself in a place that her son could easily find. That is, if he ever went through her underwear drawer.

Despite her immoral desires and affairs, she was hurt. What he did wasn’t like her innocent dalliances, was it? Now she was on her bed, crying over the betrayal, trying to sort out her feelings.

Dave came home early and heard his mom crying. There had been a scheduling error at work and he was sent home as redundant. His mom had seemed fine when he left. She wasn’t the type to cry a lot. What had happened?

Entering her bedroom, he sat on the bed next to his mother and put his arm around her, inquiring as to what was the problem. She was just wearing a camisole and loose shorts. An outfit she sometimes did her housework in. From the saggy shapelessness of the front of her cami, it was obvious that Jan wasn’t wearing a bra to support her large, but saggy, breasts. She was too distraught to put on make-up, a bra, and her normal clothes. Some empty candy bar wrappers and wine sat on the bedside stand.

None of this mattered to Dave. He saw his mother in tears and sat down next to her, putting his arms around her. She snuggled against her son, struggling for the right words to say.

Finally, she just let it burst out, “Your dad cheated on me. I think it was a one-time thing because he was drunk, but he cheated.”

Jan was so overcome by emotion, she couldn’t finish but burst into tears again.

“What can I do for you, Mom?” Dave inquired.

“Nothing. Just hold me in your arms,” Jan told her seventeen-almost-eighteen-year-old son.

Dave did as his mother asked, but couldn’t help but feel her large, unfettered breasts under his arms and brushing against him. Or look at her bare thighs and remember what he had so recently witnessed.

Just a while earlier, Dave and his girlfriend, Brenda, had been nearly caught making out when Dave’s parents came home early. Not knowing Dave and Brenda were home and secretly watching, they stripped naked and had sex in the living room in full view of the hidden seventeen-year-olds. Dave couldn’t get that image out of his mind—nor did he want to. It inflamed a fire that had been burning for some time, ever since he had accidentally seen his mother’s breasts, and later, her bald pussy. Lastly, he had found erotic boudoir pictures of her hidden in her underwear drawer. He had taken one of the pics and had spent a few nights stroking his big cock to the pic of his naked mom. So, while he was genuinely interested in making her feel better, a dark part of him also wanted to have sex with her.

Jan reached for the glass of wine on the bed stand and took a long drink. It looked like the bottle had serious inroads into it. The movement also allowed Dave’s hand to bush across her breast.

Setting the glass down, Jan said, “Fuck the bastard! God knows I’ve tried. I even shaved and had those pictures taken. I would do anything in bed for him. And now he wants to fuck a girl half his age!”

“If she’s half his age, then he probably isn’t having an affair with her. It sounds like it was a one-night stand,” Dave said in an attempt to make her feel better.

“You’re probably right, but he’s still a cheating bastard. Fuck him!” Jan slurred.

“What pics?” Dave asked in curiosity, though he assumed it was the professional ones he had found when he was looking for a pair of her underwear to jack off with.

“Oh, I thought that your dad would like some sexy pics of me. I just wanted to show him how sexy I could be,” Jan answered.

“You are sexy, mom. You have a nice body. It was just he was drunk and she is probably a slut that has sex with everyone,” Dave told his mom, looking down at her ample cleavage.

“Hell yeah, I’m sexy! I looked so good even the photographer was horny. But did I screw him? No. I was true to your father. That was a mistake,” Jan answered, then got up and went to her underwear drawer and pulled out a large manila envelope.

Although the contents were familiar to Dave, the fact that his mother was about to show them to him startled him. She must be angry or drunk, or both.

Sitting on the bed she pulled them out and showed the first to Dave. She was dressed in some sexy lingerie that revealed her nice cleavage.

“See? Your mom’s still sexy. I look damn good in these photos. Don’t you think? After all, you are almost a grown man,” Jan asked.

Suddenly Jan wondered what she was doing. Why was she showing her son pictures of her half-naked? The answer came to her. Her desire to have sex with her son hadn’t gone away. It was coming to the forefront again in this time of anger and sadness. She needed validation.

“Yes, Mom, you look super sexy in that picture. Any guy would think that,” Dave told her, unsure of what to say.

Jan turned one after another of the eight-by-ten glossy’s over until she came to one of her frontally nude, displaying her shaven pussy and her large tits.

“Oops! I’ve gone too far,” she said as she uncovered the last one.

Jan made sure her son got a good enough look at the nude pic before making a show of hurriedly stuffing the glossy prints back into the envelope. But she noticed that Dave’s eyes followed the last pic hungrily into the envelope.

Then Dave put two and two together. The only place he knew that she could have had those pictures taken was at his girlfriend’s house. Brenda’s dad, Mike Jones, ran a boudoir photography studio on the side in their basement. No wonder the background looked familiar! The idea that his mom had stripped naked in front of his girlfriend’s dad was fascinating! He knew the Jones were swingers—had his mom wanted to fuck Mike Jones? It sounds like she probably did.

This interesting and salacious thought was interrupted by his mom saying, “See, I still look okay. At least for a forty-seven-year-old. I may be kind of fat, but I have nice boobs. I bet there are lots of men who would like my body, don’t you think?”

Watching his mom gulp down the rest of her glass of wine, then fill it again made him realize his mom was getting sloshed. Otherwise, why would she say the things she was saying to him and show him pics of her naked?

This emboldened him to say, “Geez, Mom, you have a great body. I’m sure a lot of guys would think you are sexy. I think Dad thinks you’re sexy. He just got weak, that’s all.”

“My tits aren’t as firm as that little redheaded slut’s were, but they used to be. Guys always liked my tits. Do you like my tits?” Jan said, slurring her words.

Then, unexpectedly she lifted her shirt, displaying her large hangers in front of her son. It was obvious that besides being distraught, she was a bit drunk as her two boobs flopped out in front of Dave’s face. All Dave could do was stare at his mom’s tits. Close up, they were magnificent. Maybe not quite as sexy as the seductress Ann’s with their huge aureoles, but nice nonetheless.

Ann knew at this moment that she was deliberately seducing her son. She was feeling no pain, and angry enough to do something wild and rash. Perhaps rash enough to act on a taboo idea that had been festering in her mind for a while. Now was the time to put her thoughts into action. If it didn’t work out, she could always say she was drunk. After all, that was her husband’s excuse.

“Go ahead and touch them. Tell me if they feel nice. Don’t be shy, you used to suck on them,” Jan instructed her son, giggling drunkenly.

Dave didn’t hesitate, he immediately reached out and began to fondle her boobs. They were nice. Nicer than he ever imagined, even from seeing her pics before. They were marvelous large globes of fleshy delight with hardening pink nipples. His mom closed her eyes and parted her lips as she allowed him to caress and fondle her girls. Dave’s cock began to harden.

“Mmm…that feels good. So good! Would you like to suck on them? Just to see what it would be like?” Jan cooed.

Like any red-blooded seventeen-year-old, Dave immediately went for her nipple with his mouth, inhaling in her nipple and sucking her tit while his other hand fondled its twin. Strangely, it was just like sucking any other woman’s tit, whether it was Ann’s or Brenda’s. Jan moaned softly just like any other woman would do. And for Jan, it was the same as well. Having her son suck her breast was no different than having her husband, Mike, or Cathy do it.

Jan realized that the taboo wasn’t in the breast or the act, it was in the relationship between them. It was so silly. Why shouldn’t people enjoy each other’s bodies? Why shouldn’t family members make love with other family members? This moment was so beautiful and bonding. It made her want more.

Jan softly said, “Do you like doing this to me? Am I as good as Brenda?”

“Mom, I love doing this to you. But how do you know about me and Brenda?” Dave replied.

“Cathy and I have talked about it and we are realistic enough to know that you two horny teens are probably getting it on. Cathy has Brenda on the pill for that reason. We were young once, too,” Dave’s mom said with a slurred voice, then added, “Don’t stop, this feels so good!”

What Jan failed to mention was that she and Cathy Jones had had this talk while they were naked in bed together, after some wonderful girl sex with the taste of Cathy’s pussy still fresh in her mouth.

It was at this point that Jan firmly made up her mind. If her husband could fuck around, then why not her? First, she was going to fuck her son, then she was going to fuck Mike Jones. After that, she was going to fuck anybody she felt like fucking. She’d show the cheating bastard!

“Mmm, you know how to make your mommy feel so good! How about giving Mommy some kisses? I need some kisses and not just the family type. Some real kisses like you give Brenda,” Jan told her son.

Dave’s mouth reluctantly left her breast and began to kiss her on the mouth. It was strange to kiss your mom this way, but soon the strangeness left and the passion started. When his mom French-kissed him, it seemed far more taboo than sucking her jugs. As he kissed her, his hand began to roll and twist her nipple, causing her to moan. Then he felt her hand rub across his crotch. It was obvious she was confirming that he had a hard-on. When she let it rest on his crotch and then squeeze it, any doubt was removed.

“Feels like you like Momma’s titties. You are so big and hard! Does Brenda like your big cock?” Jan cooed, breaking the kiss.

“Uh…yeah, she does. She likes it a lot,” Dave replied, feeling that events were becoming surreal.

“How about letting Mommy see what Brenda likes? Let me see how big my son has become,” Jan asked, looking him seductively in the eye.

It was like another woman had taken control of his mother’s body. Dave had seen her fuck his dad, so this wasn’t a total surprise, but to have her talk to him like this was so strange! He had fantasized about her doing this, but having it happen was so much different. Dave dutifully took off his pants and displayed his boner.

“Your shirt too. Take off your shirt,” Jan told her son.

The eroticism of the moment was overwhelming for Jan. It had been a long time since she had been with a naked teenage boy. She felt eighteen all over again.

“Mmm, no wonder Brenda likes it. Your cock is so big and hard. Did I make you that hard?” Jan said in a salacious tone of voice.

Dave just nodded his head, yes.

“So big and hard,” said Jan as she casually removed her top, “We don’t want that to go to waste, do we?”

At the moment, Dave was laying beside his mom, naked. He wondered what the next move would be. He didn’t want to be the one to initiate it. After all, she was his mother. But he needn’t have worried. Jan grasped his cock and fondled it, then, after a moment, slide down and put it in her mouth.

“Mmm, you taste so good. You don’t mind if I do this, do you?” Jan asked her son.

“No, Mom. It feels really good,” he told her, at a loss for words.

He had seen his mom give his dad a blowjob with Brenda, but being the recipient of it was so much better. He was surprised that his mom gave such good head. He didn’t realize it was a rather recent skill she had learned.

With his cock in his Mom’s warm, wet, mouth and her big jugs bouncing as she went up and down on his member, he didn’t know if he should cum now, or wait for what might occur later. Was this all she was going to do, or would she allow him to fuck her?

Jan was torn at this moment. Although she had been wanting her son’s cock in her for quite some time, she knew how taboo it was. But sucking his dick wasn’t sex, was it? Bill Clinton didn’t think so. So maybe she should just make him cum in her mouth. She hated having such second thoughts—but this wasn’t like fucking her husband, or even Mike. It was the ultimate taboo—incest.

“Am I as good as Brenda,” Jan asked her son, pausing for a moment.

“Mmm, yes you are, even better!” Dave replied tactfully.

Jan continued sucking her son’s cock. Her head bobbed up and down on his considerable shaft as she began to fondle his balls. The taste of his pre-cum was strong in her mouth. She could tell by his grunts and moans that he was close to cumming. He wasn’t all that different from his dad in this. It was all familiar. Then she felt his cock begin to throb as he grabbed and held the back of her head. The decision was made for her. Her son, Dave, was cumming in her mouth.

“OH SHIT, MOM. OH SHIT! I’M CUMMING! MOM!” Dave cried out in his ecstasy as his balls released their load of cum into his mother’s throat.

Dave had enjoyed many a blowjob by now, but so many were just foreplay before sex, so he hadn’t cum in Ann, or Brenda’s mouth very many times. Therefore it was extremely hot that his mom had taken his load in her mouth. Even more surprising was that she swallowed, rather than spit it out. His mom just looked at him, her face beaming with joy where there had been tears, and satisfaction with herself where there had been doubt.

“Oh my god, Mom! That felt so good! You are so amazing! You’re the best!” Dave gushed, absolutely thrilled by his mom’s overt sexuality.

“That’s what moms are for. To make their sons happy. Making you happy makes me happy,” Jan replied.

Putting his arms around his mother and kissing her on the forehead, Dave told her, “I just want you to be happy too. And I’ll do anything to make you happy. I hate to see you crying.”

“Put your arms around me and snuggle with me on the bed. That’s what you can do for me right now,” Jan told him.

Jan turned on her side and Dave snuggled next...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments