Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Debbie And Her Dad - The Beginning

"Teen Debbie pleasures her Dad, Joe, by masturbating his cock and then masturbates her own pussy."

117
13 Comments 13
41.2k Views 41.2k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Famous Story

Author's Notes

"Part 11 of the Robinson Family Sex Chronicles"

One hot summer night sixteen-year-old Debbie Robinson couldn’t sleep. She decided that she would read her novel, but unfortunately, she had left it in the den. Dressed in just her panties and a loose white camisole, she tip-toed into the den. But to her surprise, her dad, Joe, was in there watching TV.

And that wasn’t all. Debbie could see her dad’s pants and underwear were down around his ankles, and he was stroking his hard cock. The reason why was obvious. On the TV screen, a girl was getting fucked hard by a good-looking guy. While the volume was low, you could still hear her voicing her pleasure, begging the porn actor to fuck her harder.

“Oh my god daddy! What are you doing?” Debbie exclaimed in a hushed voice.

Joe was shaken to the core and attempted to pull up his pants, but couldn’t get them back over his shoes.

“Uh, uh, I’m sorry Debbie. It isn’t what you think,” Joe stammered.

“Well dad, what I think is that you are masturbating to porn. Am I close?” Debbie said with a subdued snarl.

“Uh, yeah, but let me explain honey. Please!” Joe begged.

“Okay,” Debbie told him, “but don’t bother pulling up your pants now. I’ve already seen your boner.”

“Here’s the thing Debbie,” Joe began, “the truth is that I rarely get sex from your mom anymore. I don’t get any love from her. You know that. I’m just staying married to her for your sake. But a guy gets horny. You may think I’m old, but I’m not that old. I know it's shocking to hear from me, but I like sex. And when I can’t get it, I sometimes jack off, like I am tonight.”

Debbie already had a good idea that her dad jacked off. After all, she had found his porn magazine stash and had looked at the pictures displayed in his magazines while she masturbated herself. She could hardly blame her dad for being horny looking at the same stuff that made her horny, and masturbating the same as she did to it. And, even at this moment, she was surreptitiously keeping her eye on the porn flick. She had never watched people having sex before, and this was making her horny.

So she decided to give her dad a break. She really did feel sorry for his predicament. But she also wanted to watch the porn too, and that factored into her decision to do whatever it took to stay and watch the video. Besides, she wanted to make her dad feel better. He deserved better than her mom. He deserved someone to love him and give him sex.

“Okay, dad. I won’t tell mom. I’ll keep it our little secret. But why do you want to leave us? What have I ever done to make you want to leave?” Debbie asked in a plaintive voice.

“I stay married for love and sex. Right now, I only get love from you, and I don’t get either love or sex from your mom. A guy needs more than that. I will probably divorce your mother sometime soon. There is nothing here for me,” Joe told his daughter with a sad look on his face, which was even sadder with his pants down around his ankles and his cock wilting, as he said it.

“Daddy don’t leave! Stay here with us! I love you! I don’t care if you masturbate. Jack your cock off all you want, but just please stay home with me,” his daughter replied, almost in tears.

“Debbie, you can’t just expect a guy to go without sex and just jack off all the time, instead. It isn’t enough. A man needs a woman’s touch. A woman’s body to love. You can give me your sweet love, but not your body. Not the other thing I crave,” Joe said honestly.

“Daddy, I know it's wrong for a girl to have sex with her dad. But I bet there is something I can do that isn’t intercourse. Daddy, why don’t you let me stroke your cock as you watch this movie. That isn’t sex. It’s more like a massage. I know guys need to shoot their sperm and, uh, climax, or whatever it's called. Let me do that for you now. Let me show you that I can help out a little bit with the sex you’re missing. Please! You won’t regret it. I won’t tell anyone. Especially mom,” argued Debbie, pretending to be a bit more innocent than she was about sex.

Having pled her case, Debbie sat down next to him, waiting for his reply in silence.

“Dad, is that what real sex is like?” Debbie said next, referring to the action on the screen.

“Well, they do dramatize it a bit, but yeah, good sex is like that. That girl is really good.” Joe told her as they both watched the young blonde porn starlet athletically giving her all as she fucked.

“Well, she sure looks like she is enjoying what that guy is doing to her. Was it like that for you and mom?” Deb inquired.

“As if I’m not embarrassed enough already, Deb, but yeah, that is kind of what it used to be like with mom. And yeah, I would love to have you jack me off tonight,” was Joe’s answer to his daughter’s questions.

Debbie positioned herself closer to her dad and grabbed his, now semi-hard, dick. She began to move her hand up and down, while Joe corrected her technique and demonstrated how he wanted her to do it. It was amazingly hot to have his pretty teenage daughter jerking his cock while he watched porn. After all the crazy things he’d done with Chris, Tom, and even Ann, he decided that this was just one more thing to add to his list. And now he was beginning to think that he would like to explore this latest kink with Debbie further, remembering certain fantasies he’d had recently when he was fucking Chris in the ass, but visualizing Deb.

Debbie continued her amateur efforts at masturbating her dad. Joe finally had to give her some further pointers on how to make it feel better for him. The fact that his sexy teen daughter was jerking him off was incredibly erotic, even if there hadn’t been a porn flick on. His little blonde daughter went at it so earnestly. To add to the pleasure, the neck of her camisole accidentally gapped open as she leaned over him, displaying her small breasts in the flickering light of the TV.

What beautiful, firm little tits she had, and her nipples seemed to stick right out, perky and hard. With her golden hair cascading beside her pretty face, and the revealed down-blouse treats, she was a real vision. A vision that now had his cock hard and feeling amazing.

Debbie was trying her best to figure out what to do with her dad’s cock that she grasped in her hand, as she leaned forward into her work. She was practicing in hopes that she could do this to Dave but was glad to make her dad feel good. She wanted to do anything it took to make him stay with them. While the skin of his cock was soft, it felt like hard muscle underneath. It seemed to be very sensitive as well.

The action on the TV progressed, and soon the girl was giving the guy a blowjob. Debbie paid close attention to this as she manipulated her dad’s dick, almost forgetting her main task.

“Daddy, do guys like it when a girl does that to them?” she asked, surprisingly innocent-sounding, but already knowing the answer.

“Oh yeah, honey. I guarantee that guys love it sweetheart,” was the reply from her dad.

LauraSaenz1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraSaenz1

“Just wondering,” replied Debbie, “I have so much to learn.”

By now Debbie saw her dad was moving his body a bit in rhythm with her stroking movements. He would thrust his pelvis forward, almost as if he was pushing his cock into an imaginary vagina.

He also began a guttural moan, “Oh oh uh uh ugh uh… keep doing it Deb, you’re gonna make your daddy cum,” he told her.

And sure enough, she felt his big cock throb, and then several spurts of milky white cum flew out of his penis, all over his cock and her hand as well.

“Oh god honey, you did a perfect job. I love you so much!” a sexually satisfied Joe told his daughter.

Debbie let go of his penis and wiped his cum onto her camisole. Not sure of what to do next, she sat back and watched the action on TV as her dad fell back into a very relaxed state, his arm around his daughter. The action was varied and heavy, and Debbie surreptitiously moved her hand down to her panties and began to rub her pussy. Joe turned his head slightly and looked down at her hand in her panties, embarrassing Debbie.

“No, no, you keep ongoing. There is no reason for just me to have all the fun. I know girls masturbate too. Go right ahead and make yourself cum. It's only natural,” Joe told her.

Getting over her embarrassment, Debbie started rubbing her pussy and clit again. She kept her panties up to maintain some sort of decorum—too embarrassed to let her dad see her pussy. It was a turn-on knowing that he was both enjoying looking at her do this, and the fact that he was encouraging her to do this naughty act. It made her feel very sexy and worldly.

Joe knew that if she kept it up, he would get hard again. It was so erotic seeing his daughter jilling her pussy with her fingers. He became aware of the musky odor that emanated from her wet cunt. He also could see her hard nipples and the firm outline of her small tits outlined tightly under her shirt as she leaned back. Going lower she saw her flat stomach, sexy belly button, the slim waist, and finally her hand frantically working under her cotton bikini panties that were getting soaked with her juices. Occasionally he could see her pubic hair above her panties as her hand pushed them down as she worked her clit. The scene was completed by her sexy bare thighs and legs.

At this point, Joe felt not only his cock start to stir with the combo of the porn and his hot sexy daughter, but also the realization that even though he knew it was wrong, at this moment he wanted to fuck his virgin daughter. He wanted to shove his cock between her silky thighs and into that tight virgin cunt, and fuck her hard while he sucked her hard nipples.

As he tried to get his taboo thoughts under control, he realized that his mom, Millie, must have looked just like her once. Then he thought about Millie rutting in the most obscene and randy way with that younger stud, and that stiffened his cock further.

Fortunately, just as his cock and passions were beginning to get out of control, Debbie, with her eyes now closed and lips parted, began to moan softly. Joe watched in fascination as she screwed up her face in ecstasy and then her body shook with the orgasm she had brought on with her fingers. It was one of the most erotic moments of his life. But it made him again want to have his cock deep in her pussy as she orgasmed.

Debbie lay back, breathing hard, then opened her eyes and gazed at the porn action. Now the girl was getting fucked doggy style by a different guy. It looked like his penis was going into her anus rather than her pussy. When the girl cried out something like “fuck me in the ass”, she was sure. It was both shocking and erotic at once. She wasn’t sure why, but anal sex seemed so strangely taboo, and yet, fascinating. She was already aware of the good sexual feeling she could get with something in her ass, so the idea of your ass getting fucked like your pussy was crazily fascinating.

Joe turned off the TV, and they sat together in the near darkness. He put his arm around Debbie and said, “This will be our little secret. But anytime you feel comfortable with it, I would love to have you do what you did to me tonight, again.”

Debbie just threw her arms around him, hugged him tightly, and said, “Please daddy, just don’t go away. You can do this anytime you want with me. I hope I made you feel better.”

“Yes, you did sweetheart. Now let's get to bed before we get caught,” Joe instructed.

With that, the two of them embraced. Joe could feel his petite daughter’s hard nipples against his chest, and Deb could feel her dad’s hard cock against her tummy. She was surprised that he had become hard again so soon.

As he left, he could still feel how her bra-less hard nipples and firm tits felt against his chest through the thin material. It had become a crazy and dangerous sexual game that he was playing now, and he felt like he was in a crazy free-fall with no idea of where he would land.

First, the cheating with Chris, then the bizarre cuckold sex with Ann and Tom, followed by bi cock sucking with Tom. Then watching his mom have sex. And now, having his beautiful daughter jack him off, and then watching her finger herself. He would have to be very careful from now on. But he wanted more. More of everything he had done.

As for Debbie, she was in a bit of a daze. Seeing her dad doing something so sexually explicit, then hearing him talking about leaving her mom and herself stunned her. Knowing she had to do whatever it took, she wasn’t sorry for her offer to jack off her dad. And honestly, she was so aroused by the experience. Originally, she pretended she was jacking off Dave, but then she got into enjoying making her dad happy. And the porn show she was watching! Wow!

Debbie realized that she didn’t know very much about what sex looked like until she saw the porn actresses and actors fucking and sucking. Pics in the magazines gave a good idea but didn’t show the dynamics of sex. And oh, how she wanted to get fucked like that girl in the film was getting fucked! As a side benefit, she also got a much better idea of how to give Dave a good blowjob, which she wanted to do at the first good opportunity.

She was glad that her dad was okay with her fingering her pussy to orgasm, and didn’t scold her for being dirty. She didn’t originally mean to do that but was so turned on by the video that she couldn’t help it. Now she and her dad shared a dark secret. One they made them closer and more attracted to each other than ever before. She realized that she had promised him more sexual relief in the future. Debbie felt so slutty doing such a taboo thing, but how else could she save their family? She could only wonder what their next sexual encounter would be like. And strangely, she was looking forward to it.

One thing was for sure—if her mom and dad split up, she wanted to live with her dad. He understood and encouraged her romantic and sexual needs, unlike her mom. Her mom just viewed her as a sexual rival and put her down. Her dad would never have broken her and Dave up while they were making out. He would have let them continue. Wouldn’t that be wonderful!

Smiling to herself, Debbie realized that now she was a real sexual rival to her mom. She had the power to sexually turn her dad away from her mean mother if she wanted to. There was no doubt that her dad was now incapable of turning her down when it came to her sexual desires. But for now, she would just sit back and enjoy her newfound power.

Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments