Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Night of the Cuck, Day of the Bi - Tom Visits the Robinsons

"Ann cuckolds her husband with Tom as Joe watches. Later Joe and Tom enjoy Bi sex."

74
9 Comments 9
18.2k Views 18.2k
6.7k words 6.7k words

Author's Notes

"Part 5 of the Robinson Family Sex Chronicles"

A lot had happened that summer weekend. Ann Robinson had successfully seduced her daughter’s boyfriend, Dave. In doing so, she had enjoyed marathon sex sessions with him that were only ended in order to make time for her next lover, Tony. And Tony was an amazing fuck as well.

Meanwhile, while he and Debbie were out of town that same weekend visiting his mom, Millie, Joe Robinson had met a woman he had attended high school with. He and Christine had hooked up for a night and an afternoon of amazing sex. Their attraction was so strong that somehow it blossomed into an unlikely love.

And while at grandma’s house, sixteen-year-old Debbie had discovered a hidden stash of porn magazines, and had spent her nights reading them and looking at the pictures until she masturbated herself to orgasm after orgasm. After all that, she craved actual sex, with a real guy doing with her what she saw the couples in the magazines did. Unfortunately, back at home, her own mom had seduced her boyfriend, and this was going to impact her chances of having sex with him.

When Joe and Debbie returned home, Ann was a bit of a changed woman. Joe couldn’t quite put his finger on it, but something was different. She was definitely more relaxed, and happier. Even pleasant. Ann sensed something had changed in Joe as well, he was more aloof, and just didn’t seem to care about what she did. He didn’t even seem inclined to argue with her.

Finally, when they were both alone, Ann confronted Joe about his new attitude. Joe told her that he didn’t care what she did anymore. She could play her sexual games and have all the lovers she wanted if that was what it took to make her happy. He was tired of living with a sad, depressed woman. His only request was that she hide her infidelity from their daughter.

Then he said something very unusual, and totally out of character for him, “I don’t even care if you have your lovers over when I’m home, as long as Debbie isn’t here. I’m done with jealousy. Fuck ‘em all you want. Hell, maybe I’d even watch you fuck them just for fun. But I want to be treated as good in bed as you treat them.”

This troubled and puzzled Ann. Was it true? Maybe he was just trying to ruin the thrill she got from sneaking around. What would he think if he saw her fucking another guy?

This was just too much to process. It would take some time to figure out their new open relationship. It was crazy how he had changed his tune. What had happened at his mother’s house this weekend to make him change like this?

After Debbie came home from grandma’s house, she immediately called Dave and asked to meet up with her. As soon as she climbed into his car she was all over him. They drove to their special parking place and had a marathon making-out session in the back seat. He felt a little guilty after having cheated on her by fucking her mother and tried to act “normal” in order to make everything seem as if things were the same as they had been before.

The problem was that after actually having sex, it was hard for Dave to stop from going too far with a willing Debbie, but he knew he must. After all, it was part of the deal he had made with Ann in order to have sex with her. And he definitely wanted to have sex with Ann again!

Debbie ended up on top of him, riding his leg, rubbing her pussy against it until she orgasmed quietly. As for Dave, feeling his sexy, lithe girlfriend’s body on top of his, obviously rubbing her cunt on him, with her small firm breasts pressed against him and her tongue in his mouth—it was just too much stimulation. He felt his cock throb as he blew his cum load in his pants, almost at the exact same time as he felt Deb tremble and stop humping his leg while she orgasmed.

After fucking her mother, and seeing it first-hand, Dave was well aware that Deb had just had an orgasm, though he acted like nothing had happened. Cursing his fate, he wished his cock would have been in Debbie’s pussy when they both orgasmed. It was crazy that in order to fuck her hot mother, Ann, he couldn’t fuck horny and willing Debbie.

Promise or not, Dave knew that the next time that he made out with Debbie, he wanted to feel and suck her tits at least. That wasn’t sex, per se. Then his fantasies led him to think about eating her pussy. He wondered how different her virgin teen cunt would be from her mom’s big-lipped, juicy and experienced fuck hole.

Debbie then left for a week of summer camp. This left Joe and Ann alone in the awkwardness of their new situation. But an unexpected bit of kismet suddenly occurred to change things. Joe’s old best friend, and Ann’s ex-lover, Tom, was back in town!

He had moved away two years ago when he took a transfer for his job. At the time, Tom told Joe that his wife wanted the excitement of living in a bigger city, and that the opportunity for a promotion was too good to pass up.

Actually, his wife had forced him to take the transfer because she had caught Tom fucking their divorcée neighbor. Not only that but Ann Robinson had also been seen going in their house several times when she wasn’t home, a fact reported to Tom’s wife by a nosy neighbor lady. Those two affairs were too much for his wife, so, as part of the second chance that she gave him, she made him move away far away from the temptation.

Tom had loved fucking Ann. He loved her big tits with their huge aureoles. In fact, it was he who had taught Ann to suck cock. Often they met in a parking lot, or a deserted country lane, and had sex. Sometimes it was just a blowjob for Tom and a finger fuck for Ann, but they would take any sex they could sneak in. This had gone on for almost two years, right up until the day that he moved away. But here he was, in town for business, and had called Joe, secretly hoping to hook up with Ann again too. At least for a blowjob.

Joe knew that Tom had wanted to fuck Ann. He was very flirty with her every time he was around her. He was always going on about her big tits and her sexy ass. Tom was very out-going, and overtly a puss hound. He used to beg Joe to take some pics of Ann’s tits to show him. Joe laughed and declined. Tom, however, had no problem showing Joe pics of his own wife nude, with her smallish tits, hairy bush, and her sexy ass posed erotically, as well as pics of him fucking her. Joe found himself wishing he could watch them. Maybe even have a three-way with Tom and his wife.

Little did Joe know, that, after Tom had hooked up with Ann, he had taken similar pics of Ann to add to his collection. Joe had actually had suspicions about his wife and Tom cheating, but no solid evidence. Because of their deep friendship, and Ann being Ann, he ignored the obvious. But tonight he fully intended to take advantage of Tom’s libido, as well as his suspicions that Tom had already slept with his wife, so he invited Tom over for dinner.

In all honesty, this was mainly so that the “New Joe” that didn’t care, could have some fun at their expense and embarrass Ann, as well as assuage some of his guilt at cheating with Chris. If it went further, Joe was prepared to enjoy that as well. Not surprisingly, Tom quickly agreed to Joe’s request to come over.

So did Ann. Laughingly, Joe told Ann to wear something that showed her cleavage because Tom was always talking about her tits. It surprised Ann that Joe actually wanted her to show off her cleavage.

Ann was a bit nervous when she saw Tom in person again, and had to work hard to pretend that she had never had a sexual relationship with him. But she did comply with Joe’s request and wear a low-cut short dress. And surreptitious glances between her and Tom validated that he still had a thing for her. Joe seemed to care less about any chemistry between her and Tom.

As the evening wore on, and enough alcohol had flowed to make them all less inhibited. Joe finally decided to let the fun and games begin, so he asked, “Hey Tom, how do you like Ann’s titties? Big ain’t they?”

A bit embarrassed, and not knowing where this was going, Tom admitted that he thought they were beautiful.

“Hey honey, have I ever told you that Tom always wanted to see your tits?” Joe continued.

Ann flushed deep red with embarrassment and stammered something incoherent about Joe drinking too much.

Joe went on, ignoring her, “So Tom, would you like to see them now? I bet my dear sweet Ann would be more than willing to show them to you.”

Turning to Ann, he continued, “Wouldn’t you honey? You’d like to show Tom them big old boobies of yours, wouldn’t ya? C’mon honey, I know you want to. So do it. Take them out for poor old Tommy’s sake.”

Ann was stunned by her husband goading her to show her tits to Tom. She was unsure of what to do because Joe had caught her in a strange mental state, with her secretly wanting to fuck Tom for old time’s sake, but stunned by having her own husband be the one that offered her up. She decided that she would show Tom her boobs in front of Joe, if just only for the purpose of calling his bluff.

Having made up her mind to do so, she reached in and freed her boobs from her bra, letting them pop free out of the generous low-cut neck of her dress. Nice and full, with her big aureoles and nipples on full display, pushed together by the neckline of the dress.

“Nice honey! Whaddya think about that Tom? Those are nice fucking tits don’t ya think!” Joe said, as he reached over and grabbed one, hefting it for Tom’s view. He was enjoying making his wife be a slut for his friend, and planned on doing more.

“Ah fer cryin’ out loud honey, Tom can’t see those tits too good like that. Take your dress off and show him what you’ve got. I bet he wants to see all of your sexy body. Stand up baby and take it off!”

Ann hesitated, then stammered, “Don’t you think you’ve gone plenty far enough Joe?”

But Joe wouldn’t take “no” for an answer. He pulled her up off the sofa, and pulled off her dress over her head, leaving her standing in her white bra, now pulled down below her tits, and her matching panties. Next, he unsnapped her bra and pulled it away, letting her tits flop fully free, leaving Ann standing there awkwardly embarrassed.

Joe was enjoying embarrassing Ann. He found it humorous that his slut wife, who had no trouble showing her tits for other men, would become embarrassed so easily when it was him making her do so. This was going so wonderfully! Time to move to the next phase.

Tom was loving the crazy show, though it took him by surprise. Was this the same Joe he had known all his life?

“Look at that hot body and them fuckin’ tits, Tom! Ain’t they tasty! Wanna suck one?” said Joe insistently.

Turning to Ann, Joe continued, “Here honey, let Tom suck one of your tits. Don’t be shy. You know you love this kinda shit. That’s right Tom, don’t let her fool you with her shy act. She loves this shit. She loves to show off her tits and fuck around, don’t you honey?”

Trying to regain her composure, and secretly a bit turned on by this crazy twist, she bashfully admitted she might enjoy that sometimes. Joe got behind Ann, and grabbing her by her upper arms, pushed her topless body towards Tom.

“Suck on that big titty, Tom…hummm…maybe I’ll suck on the other and we can make this a party!” Joe announced.

And with that prodding, Tom did, putting Ann’s nipple in his mouth as he grabbed her other breast. At this point in the crazy charade, all three of them were sexually aroused, as well as emotionally off-balance, like teetering on the edge of a cliff, not knowing where the fall would take them.

As Tom and Ann were wondering what to do next in this crazy tableau, Joe spoke up and said, “Let's go into the bedroom where you can fuck my wife. You wanna fuck good ol’ Tommy don’t you Ann? I bet Tom is a helluva fuck! I’m dead fuckin’ serious. I wanna watch you two go at it. I know you two really wanna screw each other. This should be fun.”

Tom and Ann complied silently, not trusting to words, with Joe pushing them gently in the direction of the bedroom. Tom couldn’t believe his luck, and Ann was feeling like she was caught wrong-footed again. She pulled herself together and decided if the sonofabitch really wanted to see her fuck, she was going to fuck the daylights outta Tom right there in front of him, and call his bluff. She figured she needed to get back in control. Joe had totally messed with her head on this thing tonight.

With that decided upon by her, as soon as they reached the bedroom, Ann turned around and kissed Tom passionately, removing his shirt as best she could. Tom took the clue and removed his shoes and pants, hopping around awkwardly as he did so while still trying to kiss Ann. Finally, he was naked, still kissing her, his very fat cock sticking out hard in front of his somewhat sagging middle-aged belly.

Pushing him to sit on the bed, Ann squatted down and began to suck his thick dick, giving her husband a look of defiance as she did so.

As for Tom, in his pleasure and surprise, all he could say was, “Oh damn Ann! Holy Jesus! Oh yeah!”

Considering that he was the one who had first talked her into giving blowjobs in the first place, she was determined to show him, and Joe, just how good she was. So she worked Tom’s cock hard with her mouth while squatting down on her haunches. Her rather large, but sexy ass was sticking out erotically, and the scene was topped by her big tits dangling down.

As for Joe, he wasn’t quite sure what to do next. He had thought his plan through this far, but once he had Tom and Ann naked together and having sex, he really wasn’t quite sure of what to do with himself while they did.

Finally, while his wife was still in the midst of gobbling his friend’s cock, Joe slowly removed all his clothes but his tee-shirt, and sat down against the headboard, leaving plenty of room to one side. He was surprised as to just how erotic it was seeing his wife squatting down like that, sucking another man’s cock. She seemed really good at it, probably as good as Chris. Thus confirming his suspicions that she had plenty of practice at being unfaithful and sucking dick.

Joe’s cock was becoming so hard that he needed to stroke it. He grabbed his hard, fleshy member and very slowly began to masturbate it, making it tingle down to his balls, but also trying to make it last a long time before he had to come. It was obvious that Ann and Tom were going to fuck in a minute, and he didn’t want to cum before they did.

Joe continued with the pushy dialogue that attempted to both demean his wife, and to urge her on, “Yeah honey, suck that cock. She’s a damn good cock sucker, isn’t she? That’s why I love her. You enjoying her mouth Tom? I know watching her is giving me a boner.”

Ann’s mouth was full of cock as she worked it hard, bobbing up and down on it, holding it with one hand. Tom obviously sensed something really weird was going on between these two, but he wasn’t going to look a gift horse in the mouth. Besides, if things went sideways, he would never have to see them again anyway. But at the moment he was enjoying the shit out of it all. No sneaking around, just fucking Ann right in front of Joe. And Joe seemed to be enjoying it. After all, he was stroking his dick watching them.

Finally, Tom threw social caution to the wind and chimed in, “Fuck yeah! Ann is an amazing cock sucker! Oh god baby, you are so fuckin’ good!” Ann eyed him with smiling eyes, as Tom continued, “But you’d better stop baby because I don’t want to cum until I fuck you.”

With that announcement, Ann stopped sucking, and Joe laid back on the bed, his stiff cock glistening wet with her saliva.

“How do you like it, Annie?” Tom asked. He used to call her “Annie” as a pet name all the time when they had their affair.

Ann looked at the husband she was cuckolding straight in the eye, and said to Tom, “Cowgirl style Tom. I want to ride you like a cowgirl. Is that okay with you Joe dear?” This last was delivered in a snarky manner to Joe.

Joe nodded and said. “Fuck yeah, honey, fuck him any way you want, my dear.”

With that, Tom repositioned himself on the bed so his head was on the pillow next to where Joe was sitting upright against the headboard, with Joe’s hard cock, with its nice big head, fully in view to the side.

Tom thought about how nice it would be to suck Joe’s dick. This was a new kink he had acquired since his move. His wife didn’t give blowjobs and was watching him closely for cheating with other women. So getting a blowjob and meeting women was tough. But Tom had found a guy at work that had a similar fondness for sex, that had led them to get together to watch porn whenever one of the wives were gone for the evening.

At first, they started just getting together to look at porn only, but eventually ended up jacking off together. Then, as things progressed, they started jacking each other off. Finally, one night after a couple of beers and with some hot sex showing on the TV, they ended up sucking each other off—which was very satisfactory! And this had become the new norm.

Hmmm, maybe he could approach Joe privately later, and see if Joe wanted to try it. He’d be glad to suck Joe off in any case, if he had the chance.

But in the meantime, Ann was positioning herself atop Tom, straddling him, her big tits looming down on him, while she grabbed his cock, guiding it into her waiting pussy. Slowly she eased down, her pussy gently sliding over his fat cock engulfing it with those big pussy lips.

For Joe, it was the most erotic thing he had ever watched – another man’s cock getting swallowed by your wife’s pussy.

fiorelladarin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
fiorelladarin

Ann smiled at Tom with a look of love in her eyes as she adjusted herself on him, then began to bounce up and down on his cock, working it with her pussy. It felt so familiar, just like the good old days.

Tom thrust up with his pelvis, driving it in deep. His nice fat dick felt so good inside her, and, to spite her husband, Ann said “Oh Tommy, I really like your cock! It’s so big and stretches my poor little pussy out!”

With that, she started fucking him harder and faster, driving his cock in deep, and making sure to get maximum clitoral stimulation. She loved this position because of the control it allowed her over her pleasure. Tom was fondling her tits, and she leaned forward to allow him a nice mouthful to suck and nibble on.

Joe was slowly jacking his cock to the erotic scene before him as he watched his adulterous wife being a slut right in front of his eyes. Chris was right, it was so much better just to make her happy, and let her be a slut, while he enjoyed it alongside her, than fight her over it. Because right now, it had him so turned on watching his wife fuck another man!

Tom was enjoying Ann’s cunt to the max, telling her, “Oh god Annie, your pussy feels so good! Shit Joe, why have you been keeping this pussy all to yourself for all these years?”

Joe sneered, and said, “Fuck him good Ann. That's it baby, ride Tom’s fat fucking cock with your fucking cunt. Ride it like a fucking whore!”

And to Tom he asked, “Whaddya think Tom? Do you like screwing my whore wife? She’s a dirty little fuck isn’t she?”

Joe was subconsciously stroking his cock harder. As he did so, Ann stared at him jerking his dick, something she had never seen him do before, finding it strangely erotic. Her husband was masturbating while watching her fuck another guy—crazy! But somehow a real turn-on! In another situation, she would have wanted to suck his dick as she fucked, but tonight, she was enjoying cuckolding him immensely.

With that, she rode Tom’s fuck-pole harder and faster, moaning loudly, sweat dripping from her, her face flushed with sexual pleasure, hair now a mess. Putting on a show for both of them. They wanted a whore? Well, she was going to show them what a good whore she was.

“Fuck my cunt, Tommy. Fuck my dirty whore cunt, you bastard!” Ann yelled, feeling like a cunt in the very best sense of the word: the ultimate, dirty, man-eating, femme fatale whose pussy was magic.

Tom couldn’t resist putting his hand up to Joe’s cock, fondling Joe’s balls as Joe jacked off. Then up the shaft helping Joe jerk off, saying, “C’mon Joe blow your fucking load.”

Joe did finally blow his load, after feeling the touch of his friend’s hand on his cock. He stiffened and shot long ropes of cum from his spasming penis. Ann glimpsed this display, and felt pleasure at the sight, then just concentrated on riding the wave of pleasure her clit was getting from the nice fat strange dick fucking her cunt.

Next, it was Tom’s turn to cum. He arched his back shoved his fat fuck-stick upward and deep into Ann’s fuck-hole, staying deep in it while he had a massive orgasm.

“Oh fuck Annieee!!” he gasped.

Ann too, was in a sexual frenzy, in a world of her own, eyes closed, just then, on the verge of cumming, riding the edge, savoring it until she could take no more, and then she exploded all over Tom’s cock with a loud, “Eeeeeee…Tommeeeeee!”

She climbed off of Tom, looking at her naked husband with his own cum dripping down his belly, and decided to try and humiliate him just a bit. Kneeling over Joe, Ann spread her pussy wide, telling him, “Look at all of Tommy’s cum inside me. I need you to lick me clean, dear!”

Joe’s first impression was to say “no”, but her pussy looked so good with those engorged, dark-tinged, wet pussy lips with Tom’s cum oozing from them. He pushed her down and spread her legs, licking every drop of cum and pussy juice he could from her dripping cunt.

Tom encouraged him, “That's it Joe, lick up all that cum. My cum is like A1 Sauce on a steak ain’t it? And your wife’s pussy is one tasty steak.”

Somehow it was such a turn-on to be tasting his friend’s cum on his cheating wife’s pussy. He licked her until she involuntarily climaxed again, despite her inclination not to. At that point he let her go.

Unfortunately, Tom had to leave. He needed to be at his hotel for his wife’s check-in call. She didn’t trust him anymore away from her, so she would require him to answer her calls to his hotel room phone every evening at a certain time in order to discourage him from straying. After already having committed adultery ahead of her schedule, he had Joe drive him back to his hotel.

When Joe got home from dropping Tom off, he found Ann still naked in bed, reading one of her romance novels. And in a strangely mellow mood. She was still trying to figure out what was going on with Joe, how all of a sudden he was encouraging her affairs, and actually pimping her out. It was disturbing, but on the other hand, he had made it so easy to fuck Tom like she wanted to. She had gone from shock to anger to puzzlement, and now just happy acceptance.

She made some small talk with Joe, and then said, “Thank you, honey. I don’t know what the hell you’re doing but I hoped you enjoyed it. I know I did. Come here.”

Ann then pulled off Joe’s clothes and pushed him back against the headboard. She straddled his legs, bent over his cock, and just before she put her mouth on his semi-hard member, she said, “I want to thank you for tonight.”

Ann then proceeded to give him the best blowjob he had ever had from her by far. In fact, it pretty much rivaled Chris’s excellence at the skill. She worked his shaft with his tongue, licking it up to his cock head, then she swirled her tongue around the tender head sensually. Next, she slowly engulfed his shaft with her mouth, working it with her lips tightly around his pole, as she bobbed up and down on it. Her tits dangled sensually under her, and her ass bobbed up and down seductively as she worked his dick. It seemed to go on for a gloriously long time, with Ann switching pace and technique until she felt his cock throbbing in her mouth.

Joe stiffened, and gave a guttural, “Uuggghhh,” as he shot a hot load of his cum into her mouth.

With that, Ann looked at him, sensually opening her mouth to show him his semen, some of it dribbling down her chin. Then she engulfed him with her body, tits pressing against his chest, and gave him a big kiss which turned into an open-mouth kiss, with the snowball of Joe’s own cum shared from his wife’s mouth to his own.

In their seventeen years of marriage, it was the most erotic moment he’d ever had with his moody, but sexy, wife. Then they both drifted off to sleep, naked and spent. Sex partners of a sort, for at least for the time being. And at peace with, if not exactly in love with, each other. For all her faults, the one thing she did excel at was sex. That was for sure.

The next day, as planned, Joe met Tom for lunch at his hotel. After they ate, Tom invited Joe up to his room to talk about old times.

The first thing that Tom said to Joe was, “What was up with last night? I couldn’t believe it! There you were, offering your wife up to me to fuck! C’mon man, that ain’t like you. It was crazy! Don’t get me wrong, I loved every second of it, and Annie is a red hot fuck, but it was crazy!”

At that point, Joe confessed that he had hooked up with Christine, cheating on Ann. And he figured that if he could get Ann to cheat right in front of him, then there was nothing she could say if she found out about Chris. Since he knew that Tom always wanted to fuck Ann, why not have an actual friend fuck her, rather than a stranger?

“Holy shit man,” Tom blurted out, “you mean to say that you actually fucked Christine Jensen? Chris? The hot slutty blonde cheerleader from high school that we all wanted to fuck? The one that everybody said didn’t wear underwear under her skirt when she was doing her cheers?”

“Yup, that’s the one,” replied Joe, “she’s older but still skinny and hot. And she is amazing in bed. She’s had a hard life and wants to settle down now. And, well I know it's crazy and early, but I’d like to be the one that she settled down with. I think the feeling is mutual. We both need a change, and we’d like it to be with each other. But I want to wait until Debbie is eighteen before I get a divorce.”

“Wow man! I’m speechless. You dirty fuckin’ bastard! Cheating on Ann and all, I can’t believe it!” was all Tom could say.

Tom proceeded to pry the details of sex with Chris out of Joe. Joe told him everything, including their anal sex. During the telling, it became obvious that they both had gotten horny. Tom suggested that they check out the pay-per-view porn on the TV.

“Remember back when we were sixteen and we used to jack off together looking at dirty pics in your dad’s porn mags?” Tom reminisced.

Joe fondly remembered those bygone days when sexual pleasure sometimes involved his guy friends as well as girls that they chased.

“I like getting out of town to just watch pay-per-view porn on the motel TV. How about you and me look at some naked women just like we did in the good old days, only this time a flick instead of a magazine? You like girl-on-girl? Or maybe a three-way,” was Tom’s suggestion.

Tom turned on the TV and they both watched the selected porn flick appreciatively. Finally, Joe mentioned how hard it was making his cock.

“Well hell, Joe, why don’t we do some jacking off together like old times. I don’t mind getting naked and doing it in front of you if you don’t mind,” suggested Tom, laughing slightly, “because after last night, I don’t think us being naked with each other is a big deal anymore.”

Tom was right. Considering the previous night, there was no reason for shyness between them, so after Joe agreed, they both stripped naked. Their cocks were pretty similar but Tom’s was fatter with a smaller head, and Joe’s was maybe a half-inch longer with a very prominent head. Neither had the hard body they had as a teen, but all they really cared about were their cocks.

The only comfortable spot for both of them to watch the TV was on the hotel room bed, so they both sat back naked against the headboard as they stroked their cocks, making them fully hard.

Tom reached over and touched Joe’s dick saying, “Nice cock man. I remember sucking that dick. But I’m pretty sure its bigger now.”

Joe replied, “Yeah we used to have fun together back then.”

“Yeah we did. Tell you what, I bet I can suck cock better now than I did then,” Tom opined to his best friend.

Joe wasn’t sure where Tom was going with that, but he kind of liked the thought of where it might be going, because he was definitely horny.

Joe told Tom, “I wouldn’t be surprised that you give a good blowjob. I know you are good at fucking, and I bet you’d be pretty good at sucking. As for me, I figure I could make a guy cum if I tried. I don’t know if I could suck as good as Annie or Chris.”

Tom smiled, and told Joe, “If it's okay with you, let me show you what I can do, Joe. Tell me what you think of my skills.”

Joe pondered this for a moment, then decided that maybe he could try it once. After all, he was horny and a blowjob would feel really good right now. In fact, he had been wondering about what it would be like to suck a guy’s cock after he had watched some bi porn recently. He had done that when he was sixteen, but this was different as a hetero adult.

Besides, no one would ever have to know he had sucked a cock just this once, and Tom was his best friend and willing. And it wasn’t like he was really gay. He wasn’t in love with Tom, he just wanted to try something new and taboo, and of course enjoy Tom sucking his dick.

Joe finally told Tom, “I’ll let you do it if you promise to never-ever tell anybody about this. I’ve been wanting to try it, but it's got to be a complete secret just between us.”

With Joe’s permission given and Tom agreeing to the terms, Tom rolled over, positioning his head above Joe’s cock, then grabbed his shaft.

“Oh fuck yeah Tom…go for it!” Joe said excitedly, as he felt the sexual turn-on as Tom grabbed his tingling dick. With that, Tom slid Joe’s cock into his mouth and began to suck it. And it felt very, very good.

Joe continued to voice his pleasure, “Oh fuck yeah Tom…oh yeah, you’re good. You’re as good as Annie…mmmm…goddamn that feels so fuckin’ good!”

Joe was looking at some girl with huge tits getting fucked by two guys on the TV as Tom sucked his cock into a frenzy.

Then Joe suggested that they do a sixty-nine, saying, “It ain’t fair that you're not getting sucked too.”

They changed positions, and, for the first time in over twenty years, Joe put a cock in his mouth. And it was erotic. Tom’s hard, warm flesh pole felt good in his mouth as he concentrated on giving Tom a great blowjob. And that wasn’t easy because Tom had his cock singing in pleasure, making him lose focus. It even felt good to have their naked bodies touching.

Suddenly he felt his cum rising and released Tom’s cock. Joe stiffened and shoved his cock forward into Tom’s mouth. Tom never let go, just let Joe’s throbbing cock shoot its load into his welcoming mouth. Tom took it all in, and it felt amazing. He fell back for a minute, enjoying the ebbing pleasure.

Finally, Joe told Tom, “Come here. Let me finish you off. Give me your fucking dick and I’ll suck your balls dry.”

Joe was surprised at how much he enjoyed it. In reality, it was just a couple of friends taking care of unmet sexual needs. Sure they had both had sex last night, but they needed it again right now. So they did what felt good and took care of each other. It was only natural. What was the shame in that? And of course, he would never do it again, right?

Joe took his place between Tom’s legs and put his mouth over Tom’s cock. He held it with a ring grip and began to jack Tom’s cock as he sucked it. From this less-complicated and confined position, he was able to work it in some of the ways he remembered Chris and Ann doing, probably with not as much finesse as the girls had, but energetically if nothing else. It seemed to suit Tom just fine.

“Oh fuck, Joe, you sweet fuckin’ cocksucker! Oh my fuckin’ god, you’re gonna make your old buddy cum like a bitch!” Tom cried out.

And with that, Tom shot a big load of jism into Joe’s mouth, flooding it with warm, salty cum.

It was such a turn-on making Tom cum. He felt his own cock stirring again from the enjoyment of the act. After last night, the taste of Tom’s cum was familiar. It all felt so good, and he was surprised at how much he enjoyed sucking dick. Of course, this would be the last time he would ever do this. Well, probably the last time, unless… well, unless

As they both lay side by side, naked, recovering from the fun, they talked about sex. Tom told Joe about his ‘bate buddy from work, eliciting approval from Joe. Then he told Joe that his wife had stopped letting him take nude pics of her. Getting bolder he asked if it was possible that Joe could get some nude pics of Ann. Joe said he would try.

Finally, becoming very bold, Tom asked Joe what it was like having a sexy blossoming teen girl in the house, and if Joe had ever seen his daughter naked. Joe admitted that he had, just once, as she walked from the bathroom to her bedroom.

Tom asked, “What did Debbie look like? How were her tits?”

Joe, feeling a bit funny talking about his own daughter this way, replied, “Well she has small firm tits and a real nice little ass. She has blonde pubic hair. I’m sure you would love seeing her naked.”

Tom confessed that, “If I had some hot teen poontang that looked like Debbie living in my house, I’d be going nuts wanting to fuck her!”

Joe didn’t want to further this part of the conversation, even though he himself had been aroused by his daughter’s nudity at the time, and also had thought about fucking her when he was having sex with Chris. It just seemed too weird to talk about with Tom, so he mentioned Chris again to change the subject.

With the mention of Chris, Tom made Joe re-tell him about the anal sex he had with Chris. Tom was very turned on.

“I’d love to try that! I gotta find a chick that’ll let me fuck her in the ass for sure!” Tom told him.

All the way home from that trip Tom couldn’t get the idea of anal sex out of his mind. He had to find some way, somehow, to try it. He wanted to try and fuck an ass, any ass.

And for Joe, it was the end of a crazy week. He had cheated on his wife, and unexpectedly fallen in love with Chris. He had offered up his wife to his best friend to fuck; and while they fucked he had masturbated watching them. Then there was the blowjob with Ann afterward, and the crazy mixed feelings he had for her now. And finally, this afternoon, when thinking he was a regular straight guy, he had actually engaged in bisexual acts with Tom, and surprisingly, had really enjoyed their cock-sucking session, secretly wanting more. All in all, he felt as if he was on some crazy sexual roller-coaster that he seemed to be losing control of.

Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments