Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seduction At The DMV - Ann Robinson

"Ann Robinson seduces Josh at the DMV, leading to his first experience cheating"

45
5 Comments 5
3.9k Views 3.9k
7.7k words 7.7k words

Author's Notes

"Part 47 of the Robinson Family Sex Chronicles. Based on a personal experience at the DMV and a what-could-have-been with that woman as a plot. “Vanessa the Exhibitionist” introduces her husband, Josh to us and is some of the backstory, though not necessary to read to enjoy this story."

It had gone beyond a joke for Ann Robinson. Never one for patience, she found the line and wait at the Department of Motor Vehicles ridiculous. The aftermath of COVID had impacted the workforce and the line was interminable. Fortunately, they had chairs to sit on while you waited for your number to be called. And even more fortunate was the good-looking man sitting next to her.

As they exchanged jokes about the lengthy wait and inept government bureaucracy, she sized him up. He was tall, well-built, and with wavy brown hair. If she had to guess, he was just slightly older than her, perhaps mid-forties. He was wearing a wedding ring, but she noticed he was trying to eye her substantial cleavage anyway. Guys will be guys. As for Ann, she never wore her wedding ring anymore. Those were vows she didn’t want to keep.

“I think we could pop out for a beer or two and come back and the line wouldn’t have moved more than four people. So many idiots here!” Ann opined.

“I’m Josh, by the way, and I think you’re right. I just happen to know of a dark little bar just down the street that would be the perfect getaway for refugees from the DMV. Or at least people they have driven to drink,” he replied with a smile on his face to let her know it was half in jest.

Just then the PA blared, “Sorry, but our computers just went down. We think they’ll be up and running again in a half-hour. Again, sorry for the delay.”

“That’s such a joke! We pay enough taxes, so why the fuck can’t they hire some people and get a decent computer? Fuck! I am ready for a beer alright!” Josh fumed.

Buxom Ann chimed in, looking him square in the eye, “Seriously, right? No shit, I could use a beer too. Where did you say that place was?”

Josh suddenly had a decision to make. Was this sexy brunette with the big tits serious about having a beer? She sure seemed like it. And what did that mean for a married guy like him to take her to a bar? The look in her brown eyes was dead serious. She meant it. Suddenly it felt like she was coming on to him.

Of course, there was no good reason for Josh to take her up on this offer. He was married to a gorgeous wife. The kind of wife that men would die to have. Jennifer had the perfect body and a fabulous set of tits. She was fit and sexy. At forty-four, her body was amazing and her face beautiful. She was great in bed and could be kinky too. But her biggest kink was being an exhibitionist. She loved showing her naked body to strangers. She had an internet presence on at least one site and was talking about going commercial on an OnlyFans-type pay-to-view thing.

Josh liked the idea that other men thought his wife was hot and often jerked off to their lewd comments about her. For that matter, they both did, often together. He had a fantasy about seeing his wife fucked by another man, but this hadn’t happened so far. But the downside of being married to such a sexual star of a wife was that he felt he was in her shadow. Just the guy to take the nude pics of her that she shared with the world. He wanted more. He wanted to be someone that women desired. He wanted to be a sex star like her, but in his own right, at least to somebody.

And now he had this sexy, though slightly chunky, brunette with bedroom eyes and fantastic cleavage suggesting they get a beer together. He decided to jump in with both feet. After all, it might just be a beer. Or it might be more. He was good either way, but “more” would be better.

They arranged to meet at the bar and true to her word, she showed up right behind him. They made their way inside and sat across from each other in a dark corner booth. Ann was wearing skin-tight yoga pants that showed off her ample but sexy derriere, and a sleeveless top that showed off her cleavage. Her tits looked to be even bigger than Jennifer’s.

“This is better! Now tell me a little bit about yourself, Josh,” Ann said as they settled in, leaning forward and displaying her cleavage.

Josh thought that there was one more button undone than before, but couldn’t be sure. But Ann’s flirty smile and ample cleavage were quickly amping up his desire for her. He began to tell her about himself, admitting to her that he was married and filling in the pertinent details. His tale was only interrupted by the barmaid getting their order and then bringing it to the table. Ann continued to be flirty. The mention of a wife didn’t seem to put her off. He felt like he was sixteen again and the prom queen was hitting on him. It was a rush that he hadn’t experienced for ages, even with Jennifer. Usually, it was all about her.

Josh told Ann about his marriage, life, and job. She listened attentively, intent on picking up clues as to the possibility of him being unfaithful. He seemed praiseful of his wife but gave the impression that he was merely an accessory for her. A good-looking guy who validated her attractiveness.

“Enough about me,” Josh concluded, “What brings a nice girl like you to a place like this?”

Ann straightened on the seat and did much talking with her hands. Her legs went out straight, brushing against his legs with a hint of intimacy, as she told her story. She admitted she was married, and talked freely about how she wasn’t in love with her husband. She confessed that he was a good guy, but not the guy for her. She told Josh how she felt trapped in their loveless marriage and how she sought release by engaging in affairs and drinking.

“I guess you think I’m the shits,” Ann queried, suddenly looking vulnerable for the first time.

“No, I don’t. I love my wife a ton, yet I feel small in her shadow. It all seems to revolve around her. Sometimes, I want a woman just to want me for who I am. A woman I can relax with and just be me. So I understand your unhappiness in a small way. And who am I to judge you? You are a sexy, desirable woman who is coping the best you know how. And those guys that you…uh…enjoy are lucky to have a woman like you,” was Josh’s lengthy, understanding reply.

“Thank you so much! You are too nice! What I want to know is why you are sitting here with me, trying not to stare at my tits? Unsuccessfully, I might add,” Ann queried.

Josh was taken aback. The truth was that right now he wanted to be unfaithful to his wonderful, sexy wife. He wanted a woman to look at him differently. A different type of woman to screw than his wife of many years, despite how good she was in the sack. To sum up, he wanted to fuck Ann. That was why he was here.

“Okay, I admit it. You’ve got me. Let’s just say that you…uh…interest me. There is something about you,” Josh admitted, looking her directly in the eye.

If this had been a scene from a film noir movie, there would have been intriguing shadows playing over their faces, cigarette smoke thick in the air. Ann would look sultry, seductively putting her cigarette to her pouty lips and inhaling most suggestively. But this was not Hollywood. Yet the mood, in full color and sans the cigarettes, was the same. It was flirtation and seduction filling the air between them, seemingly depriving them of oxygen as they both began to breathe heavier. Two needy and attractive individuals making an unsaid bargain, both in solid, unspoken agreement that they wanted sex with each other.

Ann leaned back over the table, flashing her deep cleavage, and took Josh’s hand in hers. Her brown hair fell over one eye. Her foot brushed against his. The moment was electric.

Then she said, “Nobody is home at my house.”

There it was. The bait. The invitation to engage in carnal knowledge with a stranger. The offer to commit blatant adultery for no particularly good reason other than pure sexual lust. Josh needed to strike while the iron was hot.

“What are we waiting for? Let’s pay the tab and go. The DMV can wait. I don’t think I want to,” Josh said, assenting to the invitation as he took Ann by the hand and stared into her bedroom eyes.

“You’re my kind of guy, Josh. My kind of guy,” Ann said as his arm went around her back as he ushered her out.

Following Ann to her house was an experience he had never had before. It wasn’t the act, it was the feeling he had. A feeling of floating in the air. He was trembling with excitement. It was an actual, physical, high. No wonder people committed adultery. It was more than the sex; it was the pure excitement. Even though his wife was extremely good-looking, that mere fact didn’t make him hesitate to go with Ann. And that even though Jen knew how to fuck and suck in bed like a pro, he had never felt a feeling like the way he felt now before having sex with his wife.

Of course, there were also some feelings of guilt, despite knowing that his wife wasn’t perfectly faithful. She had allowed a couple of his friends to suck and play with her tits, and most assuredly enjoyed being naked and sexual in front of other people. But he had been a party to that. Even a facilitator. So it wasn’t just her. She claimed to never have fucked another man during their marriage, despite flaunting her nakedness before many. For her, it was her exhibitionism that truly turned her on. She would play to men’s fantasies and walk to the edge, but she never had sex with them. But here he was, intent on having sex with Ann.

Yet the thought of Ann naked was irresistible. Her scent, and her ripe, lush body drove any pangs of conscience from his mind. Parking his car down the street, he unobtrusively slipped inside when she opened the door for him.

Pressing her body against his, hugging him, and looking up into his eyes, Ann said, “I’m glad you didn’t get cold feet.”

Her upturned face and pouty lips, along with her mesmerizing eyes, did the trick. He bent down and kissed her. It was a long kiss that ended with his tongue in her mouth. Her body was pressed tight against him. The sexual desire for each other was palpable. Wordlessly, Ann broke the embrace and led him through the house and into her bedroom. He could almost smell her musky arousal.

Ann turned to face him, then pulled his polo shirt off, over his head, and tossed it. Next, she sat on the edge of the bed and unzipped his khaki pants, releasing his hard cock as she slid them and his underwear down.

“Is this what you came for?” Ann asked as she grasped his trouser snake and put it to her lips.

“Oh yeah! This and much more!” Josh replied as she engulfed his glans.

Pausing in her oral ministrations, Ann looked up and said, “Well, you are a naughty boy! What would your hot little wife say if she could see you now?”

“Fuck her. This is about you and me, Ann. What your husband and my wife think doesn’t matter,” Josh growled.

Ann just gave him a salacious grin and began to suck him with real vigor. Josh reached down and slid his hand into her top and bra to feel her breasts while his other hand stroked her glossy hair. With his cock in her mouth, Ann undid the rest of the buttons on her shirt, letting it fall open. Josh slipped her tit out of its confining cup and squeezed it.

Ann responded by releasing his cock and standing up, shucking off her shirt and unfastening her bra. She was very pleased by the above-average size of Josh’s cock. However knowing that Josh’s wife was very good-looking (according to him), she wanted to wow him with her big boobs. The look in every man’s eyes when they first saw her tits was always rewarding! When her massive mammaries were set nakedly free in front of Josh, it was no exception. His eyes grew big as well as his smile. The first thing he did was reach out to fondle her jugs. She loved this moment, basking in a stranger’s full attention. Little did she know that in this regard, she was no different than Jennifer, Josh’s wife.

“Oh fuck yeah! Those are nice tits!” he exclaimed as he squeezed them.

They were slightly larger and saggier than his wife’s jugs and shaped differently. His wife had very dark nipples that stuck out almost an inch, but Ann, in contrast, had average-size nipples surrounded by huge, pale brown areolas. Both women were exceptional up top.

Josh leaned against Ann, pushing her backward onto the bed, fondling her tits, and then kissing her full on the mouth. Ann responded passionately, soon opening her lips so their tongues could roam freely. She also wrapped her legs around his, just below his ass, and pulled him in tight. Soon he was full of passion as they tongue-fucked each other’s mouth. But not for too long—her pussy was calling its siren song of desire.

Josh’s mouth soon left Ann’s lips and roamed down her neck to her shoulders, then to her nipples. While he did so, he rubbed her snatch through her skin-tight pants.

Ann moaned, “Oh god! Yes!” and grabbed the waistband of her yoga pants, lifting her ass and shoving them down onto her legs.

Hungry for what was coming next, Josh pulled them off over her feet as she peeled her thong off as well. As she did, she exposed her bald pussy to view, her brownish-colored lips protruding from her taco.

At thirty-seven, Ann was seven years younger than Jennifer but lacked Jennifer’s flat, toned belly and tight waist. Instead, Ann was carrying a bit of flab around her mid-section and a somewhat fat belly that hung down slightly over her upper pubic area. Her thighs and ass were bigger as well—her ass deliciously so. In the eyes of society, Jennifer was a ten, while Ann was a seven. Yet Josh was delighted. Her soft body offered an obscene, ripe, fleshy sexuality of its own. It was the body of a real woman, and Josh was ready for the change from his narcissistic Barbie Doll wife.

The greed with which Ann craved his body, his cock, and his sex, was refreshing as well. Everything Jennifer did was calculating, with her in control. Even sex. Sex was best with her if she was being watched by someone else. It was her wild exhibitionism that turned her on, with her becoming horny for sex as a by-product. But Ann liked to show off her body just enough to lure men into having sex with her. Sex itself was Ann’s main turn-on. The attention her ripe, big-titted body received—the ego-boosting by-product.

And it was obvious that Ann was gagging for sex now. Her face was flushed. Her eyes were bright and shiny. Drops of her sex juice appeared on her pussy lips.

“Goddamn, baby, I need you! Do you like me?” Ann asked, spreading her arms wide on the bed and pulling up her knees as she spread them as well, exposing her cunt in invitation.

“Oh fuck, you’re hot! My cock is so hard! Your pussy looks so tasty!” Josh gushed like a kid in a candy store.

“I’m all yours. Fuck me any way you want, baby,” Ann replied in a low, seductive voice—the voice of a true slut.

Josh wondered how many men had fucked her wonderful, ripe body. A dozen? Two dozen? But he didn’t care. She was just the change he needed. He could care less if she was a whore. She was his slut today.

Josh began to finger-fuck her snatch as he once again sucked her titties. He kissed each boob in turn, then worked his mouth down her belly with kisses until he reached her gash. Eventually, he ended up putting one cunt lip, then another, in his mouth and sucking them. Ann raised her knees even further up and put her hand behind his head, pushing him lightly into her. As she did so, he went for her pink hole, slipping his tongue inside and circling it. Next, he narrowed his focus to her clit nub, which was swollen and rather large by now.

“Oh god! What are you doing to me, Josh? What are you doing to my pussy? Mmm…” Ann moaned, lifting her head to see Josh at work on her.

The same feeling of excitement that Josh had driving to Ann’s house was returning. He felt like his head was floating as he ate this strange pussy. It was an incredible rush. No wonder people cheated if this was the feeling you got. It was a real high! He sensed that Ann felt this way too, and craved it. It wasn’t like she was a better fuck, per se, than Jennifer, or had a sexier body—it was the rush of doing it with a strange woman when you weren’t supposed to.

Jennifer had once arranged for a guy (Mike Jones) to video them having sex. It was a turn-on having Mike right there videoing and seeing how hard his cock became by watching them. When he had Mike cum on Jennifer’s face, it made him very hot, but that feeling, while intensely erotic, wasn’t quite the same as it was now, cheating with Ann.

“Oh god yes, you bastard! Stick your finger in my ass…eat my pussy, motherfucker! Ann exclaimed in the throes of erotic pleasure.

As he ran a finger into Ann’s cock hole to lube it with her juices, Ann reached down and spread her ass cheeks for him. Josh complied and slowly worked his finger into her tight, brown starfish. He had never done anything like this before.

“Oh god yes! I love it in there! Eat my pussy and fuck my ass!” Ann begged.

Josh always thought his wife was wild in bed, but Ann was topping her with this wild act. And where Jennifer always seemed calculating and in control in bed no matter what, Ann seemed to lose control and give way to total passion.

Pumping his finger in and out of Ann’s tight anal sphincter as his tongue pleasured and fucked her cunt and clit drove the fleshy brunette crazy.

“Oh, oh, oh, oh god, oh, oh, OH GOD! OH GOD, OH MY GOD!” she cried out as she shivered and bucked in orgasm, concurrent with a squirt of pussy liquid in his mouth.

Her squirting was contained from shooting out in a stream by his blocking mouth and face as she pulled him tight into her beaver. It covered his mouth, tasting so wonderfully exotic. As she climaxed, she wrapped her legs around his ass and locked him in tight. Her belly jiggled erotically inches from his eyes, as did her fun bags.

When she finally released him, her eyes had a wild, detached look in them, as if she had seen another world. Her face was flushed and her hair wild. Her nipples were hard pink exclamation points set in the middle of saucer-size areolas on her breasts.

Ann wasted no time in enjoying the afterglow. “Oh my god, you’re good! I need you. I need you to fuck me now! My cunt needs your hard prick!”

“I want to fuck you so bad! I want to fuck you in your sweet cunt with my hard cock!” Josh replied in turn as he slapped her clit with the head of his flesh cucumber.

“Stick in in me! Stick it in my fuck hole, you dirty bastard!” Ann mewled in a deep tone of voice.

And with that, Josh shoved his dick hard and deep into her juicy honey pot, causing Ann to gasp with pleasure. Those first few seconds when a cock enters a pussy are always the most wonderful of moments. And with a pussy and cock that were strangers to each other made that moment even more excitingly erotic.

He could hardly believe he was screwing a strange woman. It seemed like he was in a dream—like he was floating out of body. But it felt very real to his cock as it went in and out of Ann’s fuck hole. And the vigor and eagerness with which she fucked him back made it a dream come true.

Josh thought it might be very awkward and strange to be naked with a stranger—or that his sexual moves might not be up to her standards, but he was proven wrong. It was neither strange nor awkward to be naked and fucking Ann. The fact that it differed in some ways from fucking his wife was obvious, yet there seemed to be a mutual symbiosis when it came to sex with each other. They had both had plenty of sexual experience with other partners (especially Ann) and instinctively knew just how to please the other.

There was no doubt that you would think they were a sexy couple if you were to watch them fucking. Josh’s fit body was on top of Ann, with his muscles evident as he thrust his cock into her hot vagina. The way the muscles in his ass moved as he did so and the way his balls slapped against her ass. Ann, with her hair wild and disheveled, hanging on either side of her pretty face as her mouth pursed with effort and her big, brown eyes positively glowed. Her large breasts, splayed out somewhat, bouncing up and down with every thrust of his manhood inside of her. Her nipples were hard and erect in the large shaded circle of her huge areolas. His athletic grunts and her moans and “ohs” as he slammed his prick into her body, turned him on. As did his thrusts into her which caused her fleshy belly and thighs to ripple erotically. And finally, the squishy, slapping sound coming from where his cock met and went in her pussy and pussy lips.

TheresaJordan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TheresaJordan

“Oh shit! This is better than the DMV! I love your cock fucking me! Oh…yeah…oh shit, honey!” the buxom brunette told her lover.

“Oh god, yes! I love fucking your hot little coochie and sucking your big titties! I could screw you all day!” Josh replied.

“Oh yeah! Do me all day! Screw me all day with your big prick. Fuck me like a slut!” Ann gushed.

And she meant it. Ann delighted in living on the edge—as far as picking up men was concerned. Nothing made her feel so alive as to seduce a stranger and cheat on her husband. The idea of getting away with such a carnal act right under his nose, and usually in his bed, was a turn-on. The fact that she flirted with, and seduced, total strangers was a high in itself. From the initial flirtatious banter to the thinly veiled offer of her body, it was a game that thrilled her beyond belief. Then the moment when the man stripped her naked and started to engage in sexual play with her—was better than any alcohol-induced high.

In some cases, like with the man she was fucking at this moment, she had no idea if they were dangerous or not. So far, her instincts had been correct and she had picked men who loved extramarital sex and treated her well. But there was always a chance for an outlier. There was a thrill in being naked and helpless at the mercy of a stranger. One never knew what kinks he might have.

When the moment arrived, Ann always loved the man’s reaction to her naked body, especially her big tits. Josh was no exception in being turned on by her looks and praising her highly. She loved seeing the obvious satisfaction she gave them with her expertise at sex as well. Without fail, every man she had seduced successfully had wanted to have sex again with her. There had been a couple that had gotten cold feet at the last moment, and that was disappointing, but she didn’t blame herself. The men who bedded her were more than satisfied with her, sexually.

Having sex with her husband, Joe, even though he was pretty decent in bed, was just so boring. There had been a couple of times he or she had made it interesting, like when he had tied her up when she was drunk and had anal sex with her. But for the most part, she craved the intense excitement that came from picking up new sex partners and engaging in sex for the first time with someone new.

There was also the dark thrill of having stolen the man from his wife or girlfriend. The thrill of having them desire her more than someone with whom they had a deep and long connection. Ann enjoyed being the bad girl. She thought of herself as a Cunt—capitalized and in the best sense of the word. A Cunt that could steal a man from his wife, and a Cunt in the sense that that particular body part was the center of her thrilling sexual world. Her cunt craved cock, and it was the duty of the rest of her body and mind to supply it regularly.

Josh was on her tit now with his mouth. Feeling the rush of pleasure that came from that pretty little body part, she commanded him to nibble and bite her nipple. Josh complied and the resultant arrows of pleasure that shot through her body about put her over the edge.

“You like them?” Ann asked, referring to her tits and nipples.

Breathing hard and trying to speak as he drove his fuck pole in and out of her cunt, Josh answered, “Fuck yes…uh…uh…mmm…love your tits, baby…love your cunt.”

“I’m gonna cum, Joshy. Mmm, my cunt…oh yes!” Ann breathed out, nearing orgasm.

“Me too, baby,” Josh replied, releasing her nipple as he felt his balls ready to explode in her snatch.

“OH FUCK, BABY! OH FUCK. UH…ARRGGHH!” Josh screamed as he stiffened and drove his cock deep into Ann’s cunt.

Meanwhile, Ann was cumming too, “OH, OH, OH…I’M…OH SHIT…I’M CUMMING…HONEY!”

She erupted in a wild spasm that shook her whole body for what seemed like forever. Her eyes rolled back in her head, then popped wide open again. Josh kept pounding her pussy until both of their orgasms subsided. Then, still inside her love canal, he leaned forward and softly kissed her breasts, neck, and then her mouth. Ann responded with open lips, burying her tongue inside of his mouth. They continued this way for some time, his fingers circling her hard nipples and caressing her jugs, until he finally pulled out of her.

Josh casually examined his softening penis, covered with her creamy cunt juice and his cum that made it glisten with a whitish wetness. Then he positioned himself on his side next to her and continued to caress her tits. It was his first time cheating, and he was hooked. Especially with Ann. It was like hitting a home run your first time out!

He always loved these moments with Jennifer as well. The moments leading up to orgasm and then in the afterglow. It was when she was most real and not scripting or controlling the scene. With Ann, the moment the sexual pleasure became hot and heavy, she was genuine. She had a knack for totally giving in to her inner slut (as she would put it) and letting it all go. He wasn’t sure he would have that same connection having just casual sex with another woman as he did with his wife, but with Ann, he had found it.

“Mmm…I like you. You are so fucking hot! This was a lot better than waiting in line at the DMV,” Ann cooed, both complimenting Josh and fishing for a compliment.

Josh could sense Ann’s vulnerability in this quiet moment. How she just wanted to be loved, complimented, and accepted. It was sweet. He wasn’t used to this with his self-confident, driven wife. She seldom showed vulnerability.

“Better than your wife?” Ann asked, fishing for further compliments.

“I think you just outdid her. And that is saying a lot because she is pretty good,” Josh told her, instantly regretting the last sentence of the remark.

It might have been how at ease she felt with Josh, even though she had just met him. Or it might have been nagging curiosity about the wife that Josh said that she was better in bed than. Whatever the reason, Ann blurted out something that she never had asked any previous lover.

“Can I see a picture of your wife?” she said.

Josh was surprised by the request, but couldn’t say no. He climbed off the bed, retrieved the phone from his pocket, and went to a certain picture folder. Finding Jennifer’s special pics, he showed the first one to Ann. In this one, Jenny had an orange dress on that displayed her body nicely. Ann was somewhat stunned to see how good-looking Jennifer was. She was both sexy and good-looking in every sense of the word. Grabbing the phone from Josh, she flipped through the next couple of pics.

In the next one, Jennifer had pulled down the top of the orange dress and was holding up her boobs, proudly displaying them for the camera. She had a beautiful face, long dark, perfect hair, and extremely long and very dark nipples. The next one was a candid shot that Josh took of her fixing her hair. It showed her from a side view, her large breasts firm in profile. Ann wondered if they were “enhanced”. They seemed almost too perfect. By contrast, her own, slightly larger and heavier breasts sagged down, although she was younger. The last pic was another side profile of her in the shower. Her hair was up, her body skinny, and her tits firm and proudly protruding horizontally. There was a hint of a strip of pubic hair above her snatch. Her ass was small and perfect.

By contrast, Ann’s full tits sagged ripe with gravity. Her belly overhung her upper pubic area somewhat, and there was a layer of flab around her waist. Her ass was much bigger and more pronounced in the way it stuck out. She was, in the most charitable sense, in the early stages of becoming a BBW. Most men would say she was already there to some degree.

“She’s gorgeous! So why me? Why would you want to sleep with someone who looks like me when you have her?” Ann inquired, pointedly.

“Yeah, she is good-looking and flaunts it, but after years of marriage, I sort of have been wondering what I’ve been missing. Not only that, but the excitement of doing it with her has sort of been going downhill. Don’t get me wrong, in the right circumstances she can be very exciting, but mostly it’s the same-old-same-old,” Josh confessed.

Josh didn’t elaborate on the fact that when sex was most exciting happened when Jenny knew she was being watched.

Josh continued, “So when I saw you sitting next to me, I thought how sexy you looked. I’ve got to admit your cleavage turned me on. And then when you talked to me, I liked you even more and I’ll admit that I wanted to flirt with you. It just seemed like we had a connection. At the bar, I knew I wanted to fuck you so bad! I hadn’t felt that way in years, even with my wife. It was like I was high.”

Going on, Josh told Ann, “You may think that Jennifer has a sexy body, and she does, but yours is just as hot. I love your curves and your belly. I love how you feel and how real you are. I’m used to perfection, but I want real. You are real. And you are an amazing fuck. I’ve never had better. So yes, my wife looks good, but I’d rather screw you. And I hope I can screw you again.”

“You know I’m married and have a daughter. But I’ll admit I don’t care for my husband, even though he is a good guy. Too much shit between us, I guess. But despite that, I’m not looking for a regular boyfriend. I’ve had that and it was complicated. He was my husband’s best friend. So there will be no relationship between us like that. But I’d love to fuck you again. Just sex and talk, like right now. I hope you’re okay with that,” Ann told her new paramour.

“I’m fine with that, Ann, I’m not looking for a divorce either. Just some extra spice. And you are spicy!” Josh told her.

Still, Ann felt a rivalry with his wife, Jennifer. She liked the idea that secretly all these men were giving their love to her and cheating on their spouses. She always liked to have the upper hand and make them desire her more than the woman they were married to. But Jennifer looked like a real hottie and was probably very good in bed. She needed to up her game with Josh. She needed to do something that would make her memorable. Something that would make Josh think of her even when he was fucking Jennifer. After all, wasn’t that a win? When your lover was fucking his wife, but wishing it was you he was fucking.

So instead of getting dressed, Ann Robinson decided to play a trump card. She was going to let him fuck her in the ass! The first time she had been drunk when her husband did it. Then she allowed a man to do it when they were having a three-way. Since then, she let the same man do it a couple more times. She had finally gotten to where she enjoyed anal if she was in the mood. Ann knew that most men craved anal and most women didn’t allow it. Hopefully, Jennifer was one of those women.

Ann just blurted it out, trying to sound sexy, “Would you like to fuck me in the ass?”

Josh could see the vulnerability in the eyes of this sexy woman as she asked the question in a throaty voice. It was something that Jenny talked about, but never quite got around to doing. Jen knew men wanted it, but didn’t think she would like it. So this was an opportunity of a lifetime!

“Fuck yes, I would love to fuck you in the ass! You do mean anal, don’t you?” asked Josh, hoping he wasn’t misunderstanding her offer.

Ann smiled a wry smile and said, “You’ve got it. I want you to fuck me in the ass before we go. I like you and want to do something special for you. Let me get the lube.”

Ann got on all fours and instructed Josh to apply the lube liberally with his fingers and also to lube his cock. She didn’t want any discomfort. She smiled to herself as he violated her anus with his slippery fingers. Was there anything more dirty and slutty than anal sex? The taboo of having your ass turned into a cunt as well? No, there wasn’t. And she was beginning to get very wet thinking about it. Of course, the fingers in her ass helped too!

If things were unreal before, they were off-the-charts unreal now. Was he finger-fucking this hot woman before he ass-fucked her? Her large, fleshy ass was a turn-on to look at, and the way her huge tits hung down and jiggled, along with the noticeable sag of her fleshy belly, made this moment memorable.

“Mmm, that’s good enough. Now stick your cock into me slowly. Just go slow and let me open up. Do you like my big fat ass?” Ann instructed and inquired as she wiggled her butt seductively.

“I love your ass! It’s a real ass, unlike my wife’s. I want to fuck your sexy ass so bad!” Josh growled as the head of his penis slipped into her anus and was slowly pushing past the next tight spot.

There was no doubt it felt good as Josh inserted his rod into an anus for the first time. It was tight—like a virgin cunt. And it was all so risqué! Finally, he was inside of her. For her part, Ann did some grunts as he did, followed by an “umm” when he started his in-and-out fucking action. He adjusted his body position, getting used to the higher mount position on her, and leaned over her back. Then he was humping away on her with a slow, deliberate rhythm, evoking more “umm” noises from her.

Josh saw his phone lying on the bed and picked it up, taking a picture of his dick inside her brown hole. Flipping it to video mode, he videoed their sex. The way Ann’s ass rippled with each stroke and the way she began to push back against his body was erotic. Josh dropped the phone and began to fuck in earnest.

“Oh god, yes! Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass with your big, hard cock!” Ann cried out.

“Fuck yeah, baby! Do you like me fucking your ass? ‘Cause I love fucking your asshole, baby!” Josh told her in reply.

Ann reached down with her hand and began to rub her kitty, eliciting more oohs and aahs. She was taking it in the ass like a real pro, just as if it was her cunt that was being fucked. It was a slow and deliberate fuck, dictated by the speed with which Ann’s ass pushed back against his body. Josh had never seen anything so obscene in his life as his cock going in and out of Ann’s sexy asshole. Josh understood that her anus didn’t have the amount of nerve endings her vagina did, but still, it must have been more than adequate to build her towards climax. It was also obvious that her pussy fingering was having an effect too.

“I’m such a slut! I’m taking it in the fucking shitter! Oh god, fuck my shitter!” Ann mewled in her ecstasy.

Was there anything better than committing flagrant adultery with a hot, fleshy, dirty-talking woman that sported big flopping jugs and a nice, big, round ass? An ass that was making your prick sing anthems of pleasure?

“Yeah, girl, fuck me with your sweet ass! I love your fucking ass, baby!” Josh growled, feeling himself near climax.

His hard cock was throbbing now, as the intense pleasure grew to climactic proportions. He couldn’t believe how his cock stretched out her brown starfish. Ann’s head was down and she was gasping with erotic pleasure as she took his dick in. Josh leaned close over her and reached under, grabbing a nipple with his hand as he balanced his thrusts with his other. He then kneaded and twisted it.

Ann moaned nonsensically under this extreme stimulation, “Ohhh, ooh, ohhh no, oh yes, god yes! Oh god no! No, no, oh my tits, oh no, mmm, yes baby, oh yes.”

As for Josh, this ass-fucking slut was too much for him. Her brown hole was squeezing his cock into fireworks. He felt his cum well up and knew he was within seconds of climaxing inside this hot BBW. He let go of her boob and grabbed her by the hair, pulling her head back.

“OH SHIT! OH, HOLY SHIT! I’M CUMMING! I’M CUMMING IN YOUR ASS, BABY!” Josh almost screamed as his body stiffened and his cock unloaded.

Ann could feel his cock spasm and cum shoot in her tight butthole as he pulled her hair. The sensation of him climaxing in her ass and filling it with cum was sending her over the moon.

“Oh, OH! Fill me with cum! Fill my ass with your cum!” she begged as he did his final ball-emptying thrusts up her ass, finally releasing her hair.

Josh did his part, thrusting in hard and fast to fill her up as his orgasmic spasms tapered off. With heavy finger pressure on her clit and the most incredible feeling of pleasure coming from the hard dick in her ass, Ann orgasmed as well.

“OH! OH GOD, OH BABY, OH GOD! OH MY FUCKING GOD!” she gasped as her body shook violently from the taboo sex she was having.

Then she went limp on the bed. Spent.

Josh spent a moment inside of her ass, savoring the feeling and letting his orgasm die down. Then he slowly pulled his prick out of it. It left her brown starfish-ringed asshole gaping open impossibly big as his cum dribbled slowly out of it. Slowly her anus began to close, pumping more of his cum out of it to dribble down her pussy crack, thighs, and onto the bed sheets.

Finally, Ann rolled over onto her side, looking her lover in the eye. Moments before, her eyes were hard and bright—on fire with desire. Now, however, her brown eyes had softened and a sweet smile was on her face. Despite the wreckage of her hair and makeup, she looked beautiful. Beautiful and satisfied.

Putting her arm over Josh’s bare shoulder and caressing his hair, Ann said softly, “Thanks. I needed that. You were amazing! My hot stallion.”

Josh smiled back and idly ran his hand over her arm to caress her bare shoulder and then slid down below to her ample breasts.

“You were pretty damn good yourself! I’ve never done that before. I guess I need to go to the DMV more often,” Josh retorted.

“Only if I’m there. Only if I’m there, honey,” Ann said with a smile, feeling a surprising amount of love towards Josh.

“Can I see you again?” he asked, wondering if this was just a one-night (or day) stand.

“You had better, you bastard! I think I need to have you fuck me like this, regularly,” Ann replied sweetly.

And she meant it too. Even though she was currently having sex with four other men on a semi-regular basis, she meant it. To have so many wonderful lovers at her beck and call was more than any girl could ask for, but it was what she craved. She loved each one of them in her own special way, and sweet Josh was no exception. The fact that there were now five wives whose husbands were gagging to fuck her was also very satisfying. As hot and sexy as Josh’s wife, Jennifer was—it was herself, Ann, that he was craving to fuck again. The thought made her giddy.

“We had better get back to the DMV. I don’t think either of us should end up empty-handed today. Too many awkward questions to answer, and we wouldn’t want that, would we? I’m going to fix my hair and makeup while you get dressed. I know I smell like sweaty sex, but you don’t mind, do you? Just think of all your cum running out of my holes and down my thighs while we are waiting in line. You wouldn’t want me to wash that off, would you?” Ann said by way of announcement and instruction.

“You are hot and dirty, aren’t you? My kind of girl. Let’s do it!” Josh answered back, thinking that Jen would have to shower first, rather than smell like sex.

Back at the DMV, they were grinning at each other like the Cheshire Cat as they whispered naughty banter between each other. It was all they could do to keep their hands off each other. But it wouldn’t do to let someone that they knew see them be too familiar with each other. Putting their actions and looks together, it wouldn’t take a genius for someone who knew either of them to know that something was going on between them. Nevertheless, the secret they held between themselves was delicious, and so was the charade of innocence. Neither could wait until next time!

And in some sort of a miracle, they were in and out of the DMV in fifteen minutes—about the time it takes for a quick fuck!

Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments