Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joe’s “Redneck” Three-Way

"Joe visits his girlfriend, Chris, and ends up fucking both her and her girlfriend, Lori, in a three-way party. And there is a bit of unexpected romance afterwards."

31
3 Comments 3
9.9k Views 9.9k
10.1k words 10.1k words

Author's Notes

"Part 22 of the Robinson Family Sex Chronicles"

Joe Robinson finally was able to get away from home and see his girlfriend, Christine, who lived in the same small town as his mother. The excuse to see Chris was to check on his mother’s house as she was away on vacation. However, he drove straight to Chris’s mobile home where he found her and another woman sitting around back on the deck, drinking iced tea.

“Hi, Joe, glad to see you made it. I’ve been missing you so badly,” Chris said as she kissed him.

“By the way, this is my friend, Lori. Lori, this is my boyfriend, Joe, the one I’ve been telling you about,” Chris said by way of introduction.

Lori French was a decent-looking, slightly chunky brunette somewhere in her early forties, of the type that could easily be overlooked by most guys.

Lori spoke up and said, “Hi, I’ve heard a lot about you and I gotta say, I like what I see. Chris is a lucky girl.”

Going further, Lori explained that she lived just down the street from Joe’s mom, in the old Harris home. She was divorced and had a son in the Navy plus a nineteen-year-old daughter, Bree, that was living at home with her. Next, she mentioned Joe’s mother.

“I love your mom, Millie. She is really cute. And popular too. All the old guys around town love her. She is always doing something with one or another of them. Jack, the butcher. Dan, the construction guy that lives in the hills, and some other guys too. I think she’s lucky to get around and have so many guy friends after losing her husband. I wish I could find some guy friends like her,” lamented Lori as she mused on Millie’s popularity.

Joe noted that she forgot to include Jason the Handyman on her list of possible lovers. Joe was beginning to see that his mother had a very rich sex life that she kept private from him [See: “Watching Mom Fuck”].

“That's why I’m here. To check on her house while she’s off with that Dan guy. Of course, I’m really here for Chris,” Joe stated before changing the subject, “I would think a good-looking girl like you would have no trouble attracting men.”

“Well, at our age in this town, they are either happily married, losers, or gay. But you can feel free at any time to come over and make me feel better,” Lori teased with a smile, then excused herself, “I gotta use the bathroom, don’t talk too much about me behind my back.”

With Lori gone, Chris spoke up, “You remember me telling you about that time I arranged for my boyfriend, Shane, to screw both me and my girlfriend in a three-way? And that we did some girl-on-girl for him to watch? Well, that was Lori.”

“Wow! I can just imagine how hot the two of you were!” was all a flabbergasted Joe could say.

“As you can see, it's been a little while for Lori and now she is prowling around like a hungry tabby. She needs a little cock meat to settle her down for a couple of months,” Chris said with a wry smile.

“She does seem pretty forward for sure. I guess she really is horny,” Joe said cluelessly.

“Oh, Joe. I don’t think you get it. I’m her best friend and we have no secrets. And I want to see that she is taken care of. So what I mean by cock meat is you,” Chris told Joe in a forthright manner.

“Me? You want me to fuck your best friend? What about you?” Joe asked, stunned at the suggestion.

“If you would like to fuck her. It isn’t like you are digging a ditch! And I will be there with you, too. You are not going to fuck her alone. It will be a three-way, duh,” Chris said, almost exasperated.

“Uh, well, yeah. I’d love to do that if that’s fine with you. Oh my god, a threesome with you and her! You know how to treat a boyfriend good!” Joe said in glee, then added, “Does Lori know about this?”

“No, she doesn’t. It's something I just thought of. Just don’t forget just who’s boyfriend you are if we do this, that’s all,” Chris said as a word of warning.

At this point, Lori rejoined the group on the patio and said, “Well, I hope you had good things to say about me.”

“Oh, we did, girlfriend. Very good things to say about you. And we decided the three of us need a little party,” Lori told her best friend with a smile.

It was decided to send Joe for steaks to grill and a case of beer, while Chris and Lori readied everything else and Chris clued Lori in.

Within the hour, all three were back at Christine’s “redneck paradise,” as she called it. It was a large low deck out back with a pergola over it. It was decorated with strings of lights, various hanging knick-knacks, and a variety of what seemed, second-hand, patio furniture of various types, including an old sofa. The yard was fenced by a six-foot cedar privacy fence that desperately needed re-staining and the place was completed by a children’s swimming pool about six or seven feet in diameter and maybe two feet deep at best.

“How do you like my classy swimming pool, Joe? Right out of Beverly Hills isn’t it?” Chris said laughing.

“When I get hot, it's nice to take a dip in it anyway,” she said, continuing, “Who knows, if this party gets too wild, there might be some skinny-dipping going on in it! Hand me a beer and let's get this party started!”

Chris had changed from her tee-shirt to a bikini top. Her short Daisy Dukes remained the same. She certainly carried off “country sexy” in a big way dressed like that. As was her habit, she was barefoot. Lori had taken some of the same styling cues, whether by plan or accident. She was wearing short shorts instead of her yoga pants (though those showed off her ass nicely), with some muffin-top showing at the waist, and was also sporting a bikini-style top that showed off her big tits.

“I like your outfits, girls,” Joe opined. “You two look sexy in those bikini tops and shorts.”

“Thanks,” Lori said, speaking up. “I wasn’t sure about the top but Chris said I needed to wear something for the pool and insisted I wear my bikini top. I’m mostly a one-piece girl with my body the way it is nowadays, so thanks for the compliment.”

“You look great in that bikini top and you still have a nice body. I think you look hot!” Joe told Lori.

And Lori did look good. She had that full, ripe, carnal sexuality of soft curves and promises of fleshy delights. Joe’s evaluation of her looks went up several notches, seeing her dressed this way and showing so much sexy flesh. Both of the girls were a treat to look at.

The first beer was cracked and the steaks went on the grill while the girls set the table. Soon they were enjoying the results of their impromptu feast while having another beer. Clean-up was efficient and they all were lounging around the deck enjoying another beer.

Joe had his arm around Chris and Lori sat close by, her legs crossed and showing a lot of her thighs. Chris had an eclectic playlist of tunes playing that was a mixture of rock and roll from the Seventies to the Nineties mixed with modern country music. Lynyrd Skynyrd and The Rolling Stones meet Garth Brooks, or AC/DC meets Gretchen Wilson with a little James McMurty’s “Choctaw Bingo” thrown in. This last one had them all singing along. It was a song that Chris could relate to through her marriage and ex-boyfriend, especially.

When Gretchen Wilson’s “Red Neck Woman” came up, both the girls stood up and started dancing and singing to the lyrics with each other as they enjoyed the buzz from the beer and the good times. They made a sexy pair of “Redneck Women” as they gyrated their hips, thrust their pelvises and asses in and out, and bounced their tits as they danced with each other.

Finally, after singing, “No, I don't need no designer tag - To make my man want me - You might think I'm trashy, a little too hardcore…” Chris beckoned for Joe to join them in dancing.

Joe set down his beer and joined them, dancing and bumping against Chris’s sexy skinny body. Soon, Lori joined in also, bumping against him with her pelvis and tits to the point where both women were grinding against him, front and rear. Gretchen’s song ended and Cheap Trick came on with “Southern Girls”—whereupon Chris and Lori slowed down, put their arms around him, and pressed their bodies against his in a sexy little dance sandwich as they pressed their bodies in and out of his in a sexual manner.

Joe was enjoying this pair of hotties doing this to him more than anything he had done in quite a while with his clothes on. But as suddenly as it started, it stopped when Chris broke away and had another suggestion.

“This here dancing has made me hot. Let's get in the pool,” she told Joe and Lori.

Then she was stripping off her shorts (not an easy task considering how tight they were on her) until she revealed the teensy non-matching bikini bottom she had on underneath. Lori followed suit. Though her bikini panties covered more, they showed off her somewhat fleshier assets well. She had gone from a fading middle-aged divorced mom to a still-very-desirable MILF in the process.

In a blur of sexy flesh, Chris plunged herself into her little pool, screaming, “Hell yeah,” like the song.

Lori followed her, giving Joe a nice vision of her fleshy, jiggling ass and bouncing boobs as she joined her best friend. Joe, who thought he was safe from these shenanigans because he had no swimsuit, was quickly disabused of that notion when Chris called for him to get in with them. Now if he was still twenty, he probably would have not hesitated the second the girls started stripping down, but at nearly forty, he hesitated.

“Goddamn it, Joe. Get your ass in the pool with us. Are you chicken?” Chris teased.

“I didn’t bring a swimsuit,” Joe offered lamely.

“You don’t need one with us. Wear your underwear if that’s what you want. Or get naked. And bring us all another beer when you come,” Chris insisted, thinking that Joe could be so dense sometimes.

Stripping down to his briefs, he grabbed the beers and entered the little pool. The view of the girls’ tits and cleavage was inspiring, as was the feel of their bare legs against him under the water. He wasn’t quite sure of his limits with Lori but was glad to see that Lori made damn sure to have a lot of skin contact between her legs and his.

“This is comfy, ain’t it, Joe? Just us three in this little pool having a good time. What do you think about Lori here? She’s great, isn’t she? And damn sexy. I think any guy would be lucky to have her,” Christine said.

Blushing slightly, Joe replied, “Hell yeah, he would.” Turning to Lori, he said, “As Chris says, you are a very sexy girl. I think any guy would be lucky to have you. I know I would.”

The last statement was a bit unintentional because of the booze, but also true. It was just what Chris was looking for him to say as well.

The automatic timer on the lights strung above the deck turned the lights on as the sun disappeared below the hills. In the twilight, the mood was set for what was to come.

Scooting close to Joe, Lori climbed onto his lap, her tits brushing his chest, and put both arms around his neck. No doubt she was inebriated to a degree, but it was obvious she knew what she was doing when she kissed him on the forehead.

“I think we have a winner here!” chimed in Chris. “I think you have won Lori’s heart over, you smooth talkin’ bastard. Not to mention her body.”

“Joe can have my body anytime. Whenever you don’t want him, just send him my way, girlfriend,” Lori purred.

By now Lori was pressing her boobs against Joe’s chest as he leaned back against the hard perimeter of the pool. All of her naked flesh touching him was also adding to the stiffening of his cock, initially shrunken by the coolness of the water.

“Oh my god, girl. You’ve got it bad. I might just have to see what I can do. Who knows? Maybe I could be talked into sharing him if I was in the right mood, Lori,” Chris said in a teasing, but salacious manner.

Right there, Joe knew that Chris was giving the okay for Lori to fuck her boyfriend. And the idea of fucking both hot, sexy ex-cheerleader Chris and her fleshy, desirable friend was making his dick hard, right under Lori’s pussy. The thought would have been a bit daunting but the nice mellow beer buzz calmed his performance fears and made him bold.

“Oh my god, Chris! I think I’ve given your boyfriend a boner! I’ve gotta see this!” Lori blurted out, somewhat embarrassing Joe.

Sliding off of Joe’s lap, she reached down and pulled off his soaked briefs. Lori then held them up in the air like a dripping prize.

Looking down, she exclaimed, “My god! That is a nice hard cock. I think Joey here would like to fuck one of us…or both.”

Lifting her beer, Chris called for a toast, “Here’s to hard cocks and redneck girls!”

“How come I’m the only one naked here? I thought we were going to have a party!” Joe responded.

Taking another swig, Lori called out, “Fuck yeah!” and took off her top, letting her big tits flop free.

Chris followed suit, taking her top off too, slinging it towards the deck. Her somewhat long and saggy tits hung down in all their thirty-nine-year-old glory, making Joe’s mouth water. But all he had to do was look at Lori’s fuller and maturely saggy tits to go into sexual overload mode. His cock was hard as a rock at this moment.

Christine’s “red neck paradise” had seen this all before, with both her previous husband and her ex-boyfriend, Shane. There had been an array of topless girls and naked guys who had partied back here over the years. Everyone had seen at some time or another, some couple going at it hot and heavy, fucking each other’s brains out back here in one place or position or another. The number of blowjobs that had been given was beyond counting. Even discounting the party-goers, Chris had fucked and sucked her men back here countless times. But all that was forgotten in the heat of this moment. It was like the first time again. But, on the other hand, it always felt that way. And Chris loved that feeling.

It only took a moment for Lori to ask, “May I?” and start to stroke Joe’s cock.

For her part, Chris leaned over and began to kiss her lover passionately, with a look of excitement in her eyes. Joe was able to reach around and fondle Chris’s ass with one hand while he put the other on Lori’s thigh.

Breaking her kiss, Chris gazed lovingly into Joe’s eyes and said, “Aren’t you glad you finally met a girl who can make all of your fantasies come true? Not bad for a trailer-trash girl, right?”

“Oh god, Chris. You ain’t trailer-trash. You’re pure dynamite. And, goddamn, Lori here is amazing! You two are something else. We’d better get outta this pool before I cum all over in it,” Joe told the girls.

Stepping out of the pool with her long slender tanned legs dripping, Christine looked like a blonde goddess. She casually sauntered up to the deck and took off her wet bottoms and tossed them aside. Her ass was gorgeous as it swayed, the sway accentuated by Chris’s inebriated walk. Lit by the strings of lights, Chris turned around, flaunting her MILF body, and beckoned to Joe and Lori. She looked like a Norse goddess from a bygone era.

Joe held Lori’s hand, as the heavier and somewhat drunk Lori stepped out of the pool, catching her foot on the edge and stumbling against Joe, her soft breasts pressing into him. Steadying her, Joe walked Lori to the deck where she looked up at him shyly as she, too, pulled off her bikini bottoms. She had a body much more like his wife than Chris, but one that looked delicious in the subdued glow of the area. Crickets were already chirping as Joe checked out her bare ass and pussy.

Her pussy was freshly shaved and smooth, suggesting she had done it when she had gone home earlier to change. Lori looked up with a somewhat timid look on her face as she noticed Joe checking her out closely. It was obvious that she was far less comfortable nude than Chris was - a symptom of her confidence eroding as she aged and gained weight, as well as not having much luck attracting men recently.

“I gotta go to the bathroom and get rid of some of this fuckin’ beer,” Chris announced and staggered off, leaving Joe and Lori alone together.

'Lorelei' by Styx started to play and Joe took Lori into his arms and started to sing to her, making the obvious wordplay connection between her and the girl in the song. Lori felt amazing, naked in his arms as they slow-danced. She felt it too, the wonderful feeling of a man holding her naked again.

“Oh god, Joe, this feels so good. It feels good to be held by a man again and to be naked in your arms. I miss it so much!” she told Joe, gazing lovingly and almost tearfully into his eyes.

At that moment, Joe wanted to fuck her in the worst way. Not for himself or his pleasure, but solely for hers. To make her feel loved. To see the joy an orgasm brought to her face. To make her alive again. But the song ended and so did the moment.

Breaking away reluctantly, Lori announced that she had to pee and she had to pee badly. Joe told her to just go out here, so Lori made her way off the deck. Squatting on the lawn, she peed a strong stream from her bare pussy. Joe found this oddly erotic and it brought back memories of Ann peeing in the tub when she was drunk.

He wondered what Ann was doing now, with him gone. Probably fucking somebody. And he was right. She was fucking their neighbor, John.

Finished with her pissing, Lori plopped down on the couch next to Joe and put her arms around him, her face close to his.

“God, I’m kinda fucked up right now but I love this! I love your body,” Lori told him.

“Are you ready for this, Lori? Are you ready for what we are going to do next?” Joe asked solicitously.

“Mmm, I’m ready. I’m ready for you to screw me with your big, hard cock. I’m so fuckin’ ready. Oh fuck, I sound kinda like a slut, don’t I?” Lori slurred.

“I don’t think you’re a slut. I think you’re a hot chick who hasn’t got laid in a while. But I like sluts too,” Joe told her frankly.

“You are so sweet! Don’t tell Chris, but anytime you wanna come over and fuck me or get a blowjob, you can. I ain’t tryin’ to steal you, but I like you,” Lori told him conspiratorially.

This wasn’t something new to Lori. After the three-way she had with Chris and Chris’s ex-boyfriend, Shane, he had dropped by Lori’s house and fucked her a couple of times. And a couple more times for a blowjob. Lori felt somewhat bad doing this to her best friend, fucking her boyfriend behind her back, but Shane was insistent. And now a part of her wanted to do the same with Joe. Surely Chris could share a little bit, right?

“I like you too, Lori. I like you a lot even though we just met. I am in love with Chris, but who knows? Thanks for the offer, we’ll have to see how things go,” Joe told her with a wink.

With that, Lori started making out with Joe, her fleshy body all over his, and their tongues enjoying each other. At this moment, Chris reappeared.

“Starting without me I see. Jeez, I can’t leave you two horny kids alone for a single minute, can I?” she said with a grin as she grabbed a bottle of beer. Just then, the song 'Good Girls Don’t' by The Knack started playing.

“Holy shit! This is my song! This is the story of my fucking life,” Chris exclaimed, then began to sing along with the refrain.

“Good girls don't - Good girls don't - But she'll be telling you - Good girls don't, but I do!!!” Chris belted out, using the bottle for a mic and her naked body swaying under the lights on the pergola.

Continuing with her favorite stanza, the ex-cheerleader sang, “And it's a teenage sadness - Everyone has got to taste - An in-between age madness - That you know you can't erase - Till she's sitting on your face.”

“Goddamn, I need to sit on someone’s face! My fuckin’ pussy is gettin’ hot thinkin’ ‘bout that shit!” Chris shouted breezily as she came and plopped down on the other side of Joe.

“Gimme some of this man, Lori. You can’t do all the kissing,” Lori informed her horny friend.

With that, Chris took over kissing Joe as he fondled her tits. Chris had a great buzz on and was feeling no pain. She was ready to fuck Joe right in front of Lori with Lori’s help.

Lori wasn’t about to give up the full claim on Joe. She bent over and began to kiss the head of his cock with her lips, then took it into her mouth. The head was nice and big and well-formed and soon it and much of his shaft was in her mouth. Joe let out a groan as he kissed Chris.

As Chris became aware of what Lori was doing, she stopped her kissing and put her hand on the back of Lori’s head.

“You go, girl! Suck my man’s dick,” Chris told her.

Then Chris got up and knelt next to Lori, fondling her tits, pussy, and ass with her hands as she encouraged her cocksucking. Lori went down on Joe’s cock, hard. She was working it and Joe felt his pleasure rise as he felt her mouth fuck him and looked at the pair of sexy naked women in front of him. Reaching over, he finished off the bottle of beer that Chris had been drinking from, enjoying every second of this moment.

“Hey girls, this is fun but you better stop if you don’t want me to cum in Lori’s mouth. Let’s swap out and I’ll eat your pussies. How about both of you sit next to each other on the couch here and I’ll taste you both,” Joe exclaimed.

Laughing, Chris told Joe, “Here are both of our fuckin’ tacos spread for you to eat, you horny fuckin’ bastard!”

And they were. Each girl had slouched down on the sofa and spread her legs as well as her pussy lips with her fingers as a team. Lori’s pussy was a little darker than Chris’s pink pussy, but both were wet and juicy with their clits displayed temptingly at the top. The pink ended as it went into their love tunnels, each looking as if it wanted to swallow a hard cock. Joe went down on his girlfriend Chris’s pussy first. Squeals of delight sounded in his ears as Chris whooped with delight as his tongue circled her clit.

“Hooyah! Oh fuck baby, you know how to make my pussy feel so fucking good! Eat me, baby, eat my fuckin’ cunt up!” she screamed in delight.

Lori started jilling her pussy hard with her fingers, but it wasn’t long before Chris reached over and began to help her. In a moment of payback, Lori leaned over and began to suck Chris’s tit. This girl-on-girl between these two mature hotties ensured Joe’s cock stayed rock hard.

But Joe had other plans. Quitting Chris’s pussy, he switched to Lori’s honey hole. As soon as she saw that Joe was going after her, she spread her legs wide and pulled his head in.

In a boozy voice, Lori cried out her pleasure, “Oh fuck yeah! This is just what this momma needed. Eat my pussy, Joey.”

“Hey! What about me?” Chris said, “I was just about to cum you mother-fucker!”

“I’ll eat you, Chris,” Lori offered.

“I’m glad I got a girlfriend to finish the job,” Chris said laughingly.

Secretly, she was fine with Joe eating Lori’s cunt. She knew she would get her turn. But now she climbed up on the sofa in front of Lori and lowered her body until her pussy was in Lori’s face, braced on the top of the sofa and the wall. Joe was experiencing some déjà-vu because this is exactly what Ann did with him when she came home drunk and wanted him to see the fresh cum dripping from her cunt.

Lori greedily inserted her tongue and began to slurp away on Chris’s lips and clit, working on it just how Chris liked it. Meanwhile, Joe was making her cunt sing as he tongued her. It made it hard to concentrate on licking Chris. With both of their cunts being tongue-serviced, it was only a matter of time before one of them came.

Meanwhile, it dawned on Joe that these two had an ongoing bisexual relationship with the ease with which they engaged in lesbian sex with each other. Maybe that is one reason why Chris was keen to share Lori with him. To show him that she also enjoyed women and probably wouldn’t stop even if they married.

It was Chris that had the first orgasm. It was violent and had her trembling so badly that she threatened to topple off the couch as her knees buckled.

“Ooohhh…fuck…Loreeeee!” she gasped when the waves of ecstasy hit her.

After Chris collapsed to the side, Lori concentrated fully on her pleasure. As she voiced her inarticulate joy at nearing climax, Chris leaned over to bite her nipple, which act sent her over the edge. Her spasming was spectacular, with her fleshy body shaking hard as she pulled Joe’s mouth in as hard as she could. She also sprayed an impressive stream of cunt juice, as she did.

Disengaging, Joe told the girls, “Let's go inside and get it on. I need to fuck some pussy!”

Both girls stood up, teetering slightly from the effects of the beer and their recent orgasms. Grabbing each one by the bare ass, Joe guided them inside to Chris’s bed. It was time to fuck them properly. He had never tried to fuck two girls at the same time and wasn’t sure of how he ought to go about it, but he figured they would work it out. Especially as lesbian sex would likely come into play to satisfy the one not getting his cock in her.

In the bedroom, Chris turned around and put her arms around Joe.

“I hope you don’t mind, but I’m fucking my guy first, Lori,” Chris told her best friend, then continued, “But how about you suck his cock hard again, while I kiss him.”

Joe flopped back on the bed as Chris passionately kissed him and tongue-fucked his mouth. You could tell she was hot by the intensity of the kiss. His cock had begun to soften as they walked back to the room, but Lori began to lick his balls, then up his shaft, making it fully erect again. At that moment she took his cock into her mouth and began to suck him vigorously, fucking him fast with her mouth. His own hands were in play as they caressed Chris’s tits and pussy.

Soon, Chris sat up and straddled Joe with her hot naked body. Joe didn’t think he would ever get tired of seeing this mature blonde goddess naked on him. With a deliberateness that belied how much she had drunk, she lowered her cunt onto his rigid cock as she squatted on him. Chris spent a few moments teasing her clit with his cock head, then lowered her pussy fully onto his fuck shaft.

Adira_Moss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Adira_Moss

“Oh fuck yeah, Joe! Your cock feels so fuckin’ good! Fuck me like a cowgirl, honey. Fuck your little cowgirl’s cunt with your big hard cock, Joey,” Chris called out in her sexual rapture.

Lori just sat back and watched as her best friend lowered her cunt onto the cock she had so recently sucked. At a loss as to what she should do now, she hesitated. Finally, she moved up the bed and thrust her tit into Joe’s face. As she did so, Chris put her hand on Lori’s back to steady her as she bounced up and down on Joe’s dick.

It was amazing having his skinny blonde girlfriend ride his dick so enthusiastically, while her brunette friend with the lush body had him suck her nipples. Joe could only groan with pleasure as his mouth was busy with a certain big, hard nipple. He didn’t see how it could get better than this.

“Oh yes! Mmmm. Suck my titties, they are all yours to suck,” Lori said, encouraging Joe.

Then she asked, “Do you like my titties? Do you like my nice big tits to suck? Do you like sucking them while you fuck Chris’s hot pussy?”

In between switching tits, Joe told her, “Oh baby, I love sucking your nice big tits. Oh, fuck it feels so good to fuck Christine and suck your fuckin’ tits!”

“Eat her fuckin’ pussy, Joe. Eat Lori’s pussy while I fuck you. Eat her fuckin’ taco,” Chris begged Joe, not missing a stroke as she ran his cock in and out of her cunt.

“C’mon, Lori. Get that pussy of yours up here,” Joe growled.

Once again, for the second time in just a few minutes, Joe was eating Lori’s pussy. It was obvious that she was a woman who loved her pussy eaten. She was all smiles as she lowered her pussy onto Joe’s face and tongue. Meanwhile, Chris was holding onto Lori’s shoulders as she sat on Joe’s face in front of her, to balance her while her hot vagina screwed Joe’s throbbing cock.

Joe had been edging towards a climax when he was momentarily distracted by Lori sitting on his face, which took some of his concentration away. He could no longer see Chris well, but there was no doubt she was crushing his bone with her hot snatch in a very athletic manner. If he could have looked in the mirror to the side, he would have seen both women straddling him most erotically. Both Chris and Lori had glanced over and were looking at themselves doing Joe in tandem. But all Joe could see was the top of Lori’s pussy and the bottom of her belly. But the sensation of eating her cunt was really enough stimulation—especially with his cock going in and out of Chris.

Chris was the first to cum, holding onto Lori’s bare shoulders and screaming out her pleasure for all to hear.

“Oh god, oh god, oh my fuckin’ god, Joey. I’m cumming! I’m fuckin’ cumming!” Chris yelled to her fellow sex partners.

While Chris shook, holding onto Lori for support, Lori was coming to a climax herself. Knowing that Chris and just cum all over Joe’s cock and feeling his tongue circle her clit was driving her insane with lust. And soon after Chris’s orgasm subsided, Lori had her own.

“Joe…Joe…Joey…oh fuck Joey…oh fuck…oh my pussy!” Lori gasped as she too, trembled in orgasmic bliss, grinding her pussy into Joe’s face.

Christine was recovering and repositioned herself on Joe’s cock again, starting once more to fuck him. She knew she was good for another orgasm and that he hadn’t cum yet. As much as she liked Lori, she wanted him to cum inside of her first. And it wasn’t long before Joe was nearing his delayed orgasm, with Chris fucking him like crazy.

Lori rolled off of Joe and was laying to the side in the afterglow. Her fingers were idly playing with her pussy, readying it up for her to cum again. It had been forever since she had sex this good, even if she was playing second fiddle to Chris. But she knew that her turn to have Joe’s cock inside of her twat was next. Laughing to herself, she realized that “twat” was her ex-husband's favorite word for her pussy, and she always called it that, herself, anymore.

Joe was shoving his dick hard into Chris’s cunt now. You could tell he was on the verge of cumming. He mostly was grunting his pleasure like a wild male animal, but occasionally he would say, “Fuck me, Chris,” in his pleasure.

As for Chris, she was quite inarticulate herself, with a string of, “Ohhh…ahhh…mmm…oh fuck…oh…oh…mmm…shit yeah,” and other similar expressions of her sexual pleasure.

Joe broke first, cumming hard as he bucked on the bed under Chris with a big, “Oh fuck!”

No sooner than he did so when Christine joined him in orgasm. She sat bolt upright, then bent over until she touched Joe’s chest, holding him as she trembled in ecstasy. Lori was turned on by the sight and sounds of this as she fingered her twat, feeling herself edge towards orgasm

As Chris recovered, she became aware of Lori jilling herself on the bed next to her. Again she put a couple of her fingers in Lori’s cunt and took over. As she did so, she positioned herself to suck on one of Lori’s tits. Joe got the hint and began to suck and bite the other tit and nipple.

Lori was beside herself by now. She rarely had this many orgasms this easily. As if reading her mind, Chris abandoned her fingering and slid down her body to eat her pussy. Joe continued with her tits, although he occasionally kissed her neck or shoulder. However, as Chris tongued Lori close to orgasm, she grabbed Joe around the neck and began to tongue-fuck his mouth in passion.

When Chris had Lori’s clit and pussy singing in pleasure, she pushed Joe’s mouth down once again to her tit and told him to nibble her nipple. Bite it he did and that seemed to send Lori into another cunnilingus orgasm. Both of these “redneck” women seemed insatiable.

At last, all three of them took a breather, resting on the bed for a moment until Chris suggested that they all needed another beer. She got up to get some cold ones and Lori followed, needing to use the toilet. When Chris got back, she and Joe opened their beers and Joe gave her a big kiss and smile.

“Thanks for doing this for me, Chris. This had been the wildest night I can remember, and I know that sharing me can’t be easy,” Joe told her.

“Nonsense! I have no problem sharing you with my best friend. Like I told you, she needed this. Besides, I know that you will always come back to me. After all, I look as good as girls almost half my age and fuck twice as good as them! And by the way, we aren’t finished yet. You still need to fuck Lori,” Chris told Joe with a grin.

Joe asked something that had been on his mind, “So, do you and Lori have some sort of a bisexual relationship going?”

“Well, I guess you could call it that, Joe. Pretty much it's when Lori gets feeling down about her love life and it's been a while since she has had a guy. She comes over here, we drink, and she tells me her problems. Eventually, we end up high and naked in bed. I like having sex with her, but I’m not so much into girls, per se,” Chris explained.

“Okay, I’m curious,” Joe said next, “If Lori had a guy and wanted to have a three-way with you and him—would you do it?”

“Oh god…well I’m not a hypocrite, and I do owe her, so yes, I would. Does that make you jealous?” Chris told him.

“Kind of, I suppose, but we aren’t married so you should be free to do what you want. I guess it's just that I would want to be there, even if you fucked another guy. I guess a foursome would be what I would want, but you are free to fuck whomever,” Joe told Chris, thoughtfully.

Chris replied, “It's unlikely that such a situation would ever happen, or that I even could find another guy I like well enough to fuck around here, but I want you to know that it's okay if you fuck other women. At least that is how I feel right now. We aren’t together, after all. But if we were, I would want to know who you were fucking. I guess that I wouldn’t have a hard time being a swinger, because I would be enjoying it with you and am not the jealous type.”

Lori returned and asked, “Why so serious? I thought this was a party!”

“Oh, nothing, Lori, just boyfriend talk. I’d better take a fuckin’ piss myself before we start the fun again. This beer is running through me,” Chris said as she excused herself.

As Chris left, Lori sipped her beer and asked, “Are you going to screw me next? ‘Cause I need your hard cock in my pussy. Seeing you fuck Chris was so fuckin’ hot!”

“Oh yeah! I’m going to fuck you as soon as Chris is back and I finish this beer. All I want to know is what position would you like to do it in?” Joe told Lori.

With her eyes flirtatious, Lori told him, “Mmm, I think in the doggy position. I love how deep a cock goes into me in that position. And I want your cock as deep as it can go in me. You can fuck me like a bitch in heat," she offered, and added laughingly, "which I guess I am!”

After taking a pee, Chris went into the kitchen for some more beer. While there, she grabbed a bottle of whiskey and took a big slug straight from the bottle. She felt like getting fucked up now, after getting screwed by Joe. Grabbing the beers, she headed back to the bedroom swaying her ass to an imaginary tune in her head.

Eventually, all three had finished their beers and were getting horny again. Chris began to snuggle against Lori’s voluptuous body and kiss her gently. Joe just laid back and enjoyed the show. The two girls were beautiful together. They seemed to take turns working their way over each other’s mouths, necks, and breasts as they took turns kissing. It was gentle and loving. Then they positioned their bodies into the sixty-nine position, with Chris on top. Both girls began to tongue each other into a frenzy.

Joe felt his cock harden again as he watched these two hot mature women go at each other. It was one of the most erotic things he had ever seen and found himself stroking his cock slowly to the action. They were a beautiful pair. Chris, with her long lean blonde body, perfect ass, and long saggy tits, and Lori with her darker brunette looks, riper, fuller body, and big round tits that also sagged with middle-age, as well as her bigger ass that reminded him of Ann’s ass.

Joe couldn’t stop stroking but knew that he didn’t want to cum yet. He needed to fuck Lori still. Fortunately, Chris went into a paroxysm of ecstasy as Lori hit the right combination of tongue and clit and make her climax. Chris released Lori’s pussy and cried out.

“Oh fuckin’ god, Lori. Oh, shiiiit!!” Chris mewled.

With that, the two women untangled their nude bodies. There was a strong scent of sex in the air. Pussy juice, cum, fresh sweat, and sex pheromones. Joe guided Lori into the doggy position. He could tell she was still unfulfilled, but almost there. Lori hurried onto all four and begged him to hurry up and stick his cock in her.

“Hurry, Joe. Stick that big hard fuckin’ cock into my twat and fuck me! God, how I need your big fuck stick in me!” she begged.

Lori looked hot, her somewhat larger ass presented to him looked so enticing. Her wet pussy with engorged lips showing below her hot little starred asshole. Below that, her belly hung down in a mature curve, and beyond that, her big tits hung sexily. Joe always loved the look of hanging tits and Lori looked amazing in this position. As he started pressing his cock into her wet pussy, he found himself staring at her asshole. Remembering his experience fucking Chris’s ass, and also Ann’s, he found himself vowing to fuck Lori’s in the future.

But for now, the feeling of his cock sliding into Lori’s cunt for the first time was amazing. Her big, engorged pussy lips seemed to suck his cock into her cunt with a slurp. Her pussy felt fantastic and he began his strokes in and out of her, tentatively at first, then harder and harder. The sound of his body, cock, and balls slapping against Lori’s pussy filled the room. Lori’s ass rippled with every thrust into her snatch. Looking sideways at himself fucking Lori in the mirror, he was rewarded with a beautiful sight. Lori’s head was down, her big boobs bouncing crazily each time he hammered his cock into her. Lori was voicing a string of “uh, uhs”.

Chris had slipped out for another beer, and when she came back in, she was rewarded with the sight of seeing her boyfriend and her girlfriend rutting like animals. She was pleased to see how much Lori enjoyed her boyfriend’s cock.

Opening the beer and taking a drink, Chris slurred, “Fuck him, Lori! Fuck my boyfriend’s big fuckin’ cock. You go, girl!”

With that, Chris laughed wildly and slapped Lori on her ass.

“That's for fuckin’ my boyfriend like a fuckin’ bitch. Fuck him like a bitch dog, Lori. Fuck him with your hot little cunt, girl,” Chris continued, slapping her several more times in glee.

Chris continued, “And you, you fucking cock-sucker, how dare you fuck my girlfriend with your big bad fuckin’ cock and not suck my tits! Suck my fuckin’ tits you mother-fucker!”

With that, she shove a tit into Joe’s mouth as she fingered her clit with one hand and drank her beer with another. But she was too fucked up now to maintain the balance on the bed needed and collapsed to the side in a fit of giggling.

“Oh my god, Joey. I’m so fucked up! I can hardly stand…so fucked up,” Chris said, trailing off.

Finishing her beer quickly, Chris propped herself up against the headboard and began to finger herself. Soon she grabbed the empty beer bottle and inserted the neck into her cunt and began fucking herself with the cold bottle.

Giggling again, she called out, “I’m so fucked up that now the beer is fucking my cunt. Oh fuck yeah! Feels so fuckin’ good! A beer-cock fuck.”

Joe watched Chris shove the beer bottle, neck-first, deep into her cunt. She was almost able to take the whole thing into her. Faster and faster she fucked herself with the bottle, her tits bouncing with the effort, head tilted back and eyes glazed. Between him fucking Lori and making her body jiggle and watching Chris fuck herself, he felt the cum rise in his cock.

“Oh fuck, Lori, I’m gonna cum in your cunt baby…aaaahhhhgggg!” Joe called out as he gave a last big thrust and felt his balls explode inside Lori’s dripping cunt.

Lori, herself, had been grunting a string of words with each of his thrusts, expressing her pleasure with the cock in her pussy, “Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh fuck yeah, oh yeah, mmmm, fuck yeah,” until her whole body quivered in orgasm.

Lori bucked under Joe, adding her orgasm on top of his, her ass quivering, body shaking, and head buried in the sheets. Joe kept his cock buried deep inside her as they both climaxed.

Chris adds to the expressions of ecstasy with her own, “Fuck yeah! Fuck her Joe. Make her fuckin’ cum! Fuck him, Lori, fuck the shit outta him! You fuckin’ cum on my boyfriend’s fuckin’ cock, yeah!

Watching Joe and Lori cum triggered something inside of Chris’s highly stimulated pussy and she called out for herself this time, “Oh FUCK ME!” as she shook with her orgasm.

By now the trio was exhausted and overcome with the effects of the beer. They all lay on the bed and after some banter, fell asleep.

LATER…

Joe woke up in the middle of the night, badly needing to take a piss. As he carefully climbed out of bed, he noticed that Lori, who was sleeping on the other side of Chris, was missing. Making his way to the bathroom, he did his thing and then decided he needed a drink of water. After getting that, he realized that Lori was still there, but was sitting outside on the deck.

Joining her, he noticed that she had put on his tee-shirt, but was still naked from the waist down. She sat there, under the soft, warm glow of the string of patio lights with one leg propped up on the sofa and her arms around it, looking pensive. It took her a moment before she realized that Joe was there.

With a start, Lori exclaimed, “Oh! Hi Joe. You startled me.”

“I got up to take a piss and get a drink and wondered where you were,” Joe explained.

“I couldn’t sleep and came out here to think,” Lori replied as Joe sat down next to her.

“About what? I hope you are okay with what we did tonight,” Joe asked solicitously.

Smiling, Lori replied, “Oh yeah, I’m fine with that. I guess my problem is that I wish I had a guy like you on my own. I hope you don’t think I’m being too forward, but I like you. I mean, I don’t want to take you away from Chris, but I loved being with you tonight, and that sort of made me sad. I really shouldn’t be sad, but as I said, I can’t help liking you even though we’ve only known each other for a few hours.”

Joe tenderly put his arm around Lori and hugged her.

“If it makes you feel any better, I kind of have feelings towards you, too. There is just something about you that I find attractive. Besides your hot and sexy body, of course,” Joe said with a grin to lighten the mood.

“Thanks, Joe. You mean my old and flabby forty-something body, right? I’m glad you like me. Thank you for holding me, but let me tell you my story,” Lori told him.

Lori proceeded to tell Joe about how she moved to this town when she was first married and her husband and Chris were best friends. How she never had been one of the popular girls in her school and how when she met hot, blonde, intimidatingly sexy, ex-cheerleader, Chris, she felt so drab. But then they became friends, and the younger, but more experienced, Chris had helped pull her out of her self-loathing and feel sexy for the first time.

Chris always had treated her like she was every bit as sexy as Chris, and when they had parties, it was her first chance to be one of the “cool” girls. The parties were usually wild and Lori soon got in the swing of things, showing her tits and even engaging in sex with her husband in front of the others. Soon guys were hitting on her, but she remained loyal to her husband.

Unfortunately, there came a time when her husband deserted her for a younger girl a few years ago. Rebounding from that, she slept with anybody she could. It was during this time that Chris had asked her if she wanted to do a three-way with her and Shane. Since that time she had settled down and given up on indiscriminate sex as a way of catching a man. She would just fuck when the desire became too much—not for love, but just to satisfy an itch.

Lori had thought tonight would be like that too. It had been a while since she had last had sex, and when Chris had suggested another three-way, she had her doubts but felt she owed Chris.

“But now, I found out that I can care again for a guy—the right guy. But the right guy happens to be my best friend’s boyfriend. I’m a grown, mature woman and this shouldn’t be happening,” Lori said, with tears starting to well in her eyes.

“I’m here for you, Lori. I don’t know if Chris will understand, or even if we should tell Chris. Probably not. But I like you,” and with that, Joe began to kiss Lori tenderly.

“Fuck me, Joe. I want you to fuck me right here and now. Just the two of us. Just like we were real lovers,” Lori begged.

Taking off the shirt, Lorie exposed her beautiful tits and laid back on the sofa, unmistakably offering herself up to Joe. This wasn’t like the semi-drunk fun and games of earlier, this was in dead earnest. And Joe couldn’t resist this pretty, but somewhat sad and lonely woman.

Starting with her neck, Joe began to kiss her, working his way down to the tits that he was already fondling with his hands. Her nipples hardened under his touch and he took them into his mouth, alternating between them. Lori moaned with the pleasure of this. She could feel his cock harden against her body and craved to have it deep inside of her pussy again. To join together with Joe as one. To make the “beast with two backs” and make love with him.

As Joe sucked Lori’s tits, he raised his eyes to look into hers. She met he gave with a look of absolute love in them, sending him the message of how much she loved this moment and what he was doing with her. Joe was enjoying it as well. Her nipples were luscious and her full, mature breasts were ideal. Yes, he was used to these because his wife’s set of tits was similar, but every woman was different, and sucking Lori’s set of tits was so nice.

As he did so, he placed his fingers between her pussy lips and began to insert fingers into her, now-wet, cunt.

Lori responded with a moaning, “Oh, Joey, oh shit, I need your cock,” as her cunt was fingered.

Joe quickly discerned that she had enjoyed enough foreplay; that now it was time to have sex. Positioning his body over her, with her adjusting her position, Joe eased his cock into her pussy. As always, this was one of the two penultimate moments of intercourse. First, when your cock entered her pussy. Second, when you orgasmed inside of her. The moments in-between were great, but those were Joe’s two favorites.

Lori looked at Joe with loving eyes and thrust her pelvis upward, driving Joe’s cock in deep. Then the pair began their rhythm of slow ins and outs. They took their time, enjoying and trying to prolong every minute of sex. They locked eyes with each other as they fucked, drawn into each other’s souls. It seemed as if the sex they were having demonstrated their desire for each other and how much they had come to care for each other. As if this was emphasized with every thrust of their pelvises.

Joe savored the way his turgid cock felt inside Lori’s sweet pussy. The way that her pussy lips clung to his cock as it went in and out of her. The way each tried to make his cock go deeper each time. The squishy sounds of his cock and body against her pussy and her sexy body.

Lori’s whole body was on fire with desire as they slowly and deliberately fucked. Her clit was electric with pleasure and she reached up and tweaked her nipple in the heat of it all. Even their eyes seemed to fuck each other as they coupled. Lori couldn’t remember the last time she had sex like this. It seemed as if her pussy and body were her entire focus on Joe. That he was using everything he had with the only purpose of making her feel amazing and loved. Every inch of their bare skin that touched each other seemed to send out pleasure signals.

Not a word was spoken as they copulated. It was as if anything they said would break the spell of the fantastic fucking they were experiencing. Finally, Lori began to vocalize an involuntary “mmm” as they screwed each other in the warmth of the summer night and to the sound of crickets chirping.

Lori looked amazing as she nakedly fucked Joe in the soft lights of the patio area. As the pleasure of sexual tension built, they began to fuck faster and faster, bringing on the climax. Fucking harder and harder made Lori’s tits start to bounce madly up and down. Her eyes widened from her loving gaze into one of a woman nearing orgasm. And then she broke the silence.

“Joe…oh god Joe…oh, oh…oh god, Joe! I’ve never been fucked like this before. Fuck me! Fuck me and tell me that you love me, Joe!” Lori cooed in her extreme pleasure.

“I love you, Lori. You are amazing. I love fucking you so much! I love your hot sexy body, your sweet pussy, and your big tits. I wanna fuck you all night long!” Joe answered back.

What did it hurt to tell this lonely sexy woman that he loved her, even though they had only met a few hours ago and his girlfriend was asleep in the bed nearby? He did care for Lori and knew that she was a person he could love. But he loved Chris too. However, now was not the time to ponder his love life. Lori needed to hear that the man she was making love with loved her. And at this moment he was feeling an overwhelming love for her. So yes, it was okay to tell her he loved her. Because at this moment, with his balls about to burst, it was so true.

“Joey! Oh god, Joey! Cum with me! I’m gonna cum and I want you to cum with…oh fuck! Oh, oh, oh…fuck Joey!!” Lori gasped as her body shook with delight in the throes of one of the best orgasms she had ever had.

Joe could feel her pussy contract and her body shake as she begged him to cum at the same time. And he did, arching his back and shoving his cock into her cunt as deep as he could, feeling his tremors of pleasure as he shot his cum deep into this middle-aged woman’s host womb.

“Aaaahh, aaahhgg, oh fuck…Lori!” Joe gasped as he released his seed into Lori’s cunt for the second time that night.

Joe collapsed onto Lori as their orgasms subsided. With his cock still inside of her, they carefully rolled somewhat onto their sides, looking lovingly into each other’s eyes.

“That was incredible, Joe. The best sex I can remember, and what we had earlier was awfully good too. Thank you,” Lori whispered.

“Yes, it was. I’m glad I found you out here,” Joe told her.

“I so wanted to make love to you all by myself. I guess it's selfish, but I wanted to see what Chris experienced with you. I can see why she loves you, but…,” Lori responded, then went quiet.

“But what, Lori? But what?” Joe asked.

With some tears welling up in her eyes, Lori responded, “But it's not like when I screwed Shane during Chris’s last threesome. I just wanted the sex then. There was no connection. But with you, there is. I’m starting to fall in love with you. Pardon me for saying that, but it's true. I wanted it to be fun and games like last time, but you’re different. You got to me. And your girlfriend is my best friend. I feel like such a slut, betraying her like this,”

“It’s okay, Lori. You didn’t mean for this to happen. It just did. And I want you to know that I have feelings for you too. I love Chris, but there is something about you. You are more than just a hot sexy woman that I’ve fucked in a one-night-stand. I didn’t mean to have feelings for you either, it just happened. I don’t know what to do about those feelings right now, but I want you to know that you mean more to me than just the sex we had. I want to make love to you again. Just like we just did. Just us two. I know we have to keep all of this a secret from Chris, but I want you to know you mean a lot to me,” Joe responded truthfully.

Before he could say more, Lori began to kiss him both tenderly and passionately. It was a true lover’s kiss that went on and on. As if their passion for one another made them want to consume each other for oral pleasure.

Finally, Joe broke off the kiss after what seemed like an eternity and said, “I hate to stop, Lori, but he had better go inside and back to bed. Let’s not let Christine see us like this.”

Reluctantly, Lori agreed and they both arose and walked arm-in-arm, nude bodies touching, back to Chris’s bed, where each climbed on either side of the sleeping blonde redneck goddess of sex.

Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments