Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Retirement Home Hanky-Panky

"Feeling bad for a friend in a retirement home, Dan visits and finds the sexual hook-ups in that place surprising and desirable"

53
11 Comments 11
8.3k Views 8.3k
6.9k words 6.9k words

Author's Notes

"Part 49 of the Robinson Family Sex Chronicles. This story is about Millie Robinson’s boyfriend, Dan. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It can be read as a stand-alone story."

The news had made Dan sad at first. His good friend, Roger, had been forced by circumstances to move into a retirement home. Dan was turning sixty-seven, and Roger was ten years older, at seventy-seven. He had worked alongside Roger for years, before Roger’s retirement, and they were still good friends. However, Roger had suffered a couple of health reverses, one of which affected his balance. Unfortunately, after a couple of falls, one breaking his leg, Roger’s family decided that his continuing to live in a home with three levels and accompanying stairs, was not ideal.

Roger was dismayed at the idea at first but quickly realized that he was no longer able to live in a place that had become dangerous with his health in its current condition. Roger’s wife had passed on five years earlier, and he was often lonely as well. So he had agreed with his five children, sold his home, and moved into a retirement home in Charlesville.

Dan was surprised when he called Roger. Roger was in very good spirits, though walking with a cane. He expected Roger to be unhappy with the situation and was happy that he wasn’t.

Roger reported that he had a nice little apartment and enjoyed having someone else prepare his meals. He was also living much closer to his grandkids. He told Dan the people were nice, and there was always someone to talk to. He made frequent trips away from the home, as well.

But what he said next shocked Dan, saying, “You can’t believe all the women here that want to be my girlfriend! There aren’t very many single men in this place, so when I moved in, a bunch of the ladies got very friendly.”

“Like how friendly?” Dan asked, knowing how much his buddy liked sex.

“Like friendly enough to want to fuck, friendly,” Roger said, continuing, “I’ve had more pussy since I’ve moved in here than I had in the previous five years! I’ve screwed three women here and finally settled on a certain gal to be my girlfriend. If it wasn’t for that, I’d still be fucking a half dozen if I wanted to. It’s all old pussy, but at our age, what do you expect? It’s still good. You need to come visit me and see!”

Dan was very familiar with Charlesville, a town about forty minutes away by car. He and his friends used to go there to drag race the local boys and look for girls. He had a lot of good memories of hanging out there with his high school girlfriend, Angela, as well as his current girlfriend, Millie Robinson. Millie had been his best friend’s girlfriend at the time. Dan decided to take up Roger on his offer. It was the least he could do for a friend.

Dan arrived at the retirement home just after lunch. He met Roger in the common room and they sat down and talked for a minute. Roger was just getting up to show Dan his apartment when a reasonably attractive older woman came out of the hallway and sat down by Roger. Roger put his arm around her and introduced her as Virginia, his girlfriend. The three of them chatted, and Dan got to know a little bit about Virginia. While he did so, he eyed her up, wondering what she looked like naked. She had an ample bosom and hair dyed blonde. She looked like she might be fun in bed. She was Roger’s same age.

While they were chatting, another woman walked into the room and waved at Virginia. Virginia motioned her over and introduced her to Dan, making a point of mentioning that he was single.

“Hello, I’m Nancy,” the woman said with a surprising British accent.

She was also quite attractive for an older woman. She had gray hair, and it was obvious that she tried to keep up her appearance. Nancy was seventy-nine, almost eighty, she admitted. She was in the home for much the same reasons as Roger. Dan found himself wondering if she was one of the women Roger had slept with. He had a feeling she was. She certainly was quite friendly and familiar to him.

Admittedly, this was one of the few times anymore that Dan felt young. He guessed it was just a matter of comparison. At a fit sixty-seven, he was still a spry youngster here! One thing was for sure—Nancy was being quite friendly to him. Very friendly and somewhat flirty. She would pat his thigh and touch his hand as she talked, lending an air of familiarity to the moment. It was something Dan hadn’t expected, this obvious flirtation from a strange woman. Roger wasn’t kidding about the women in this place—they were very friendly, even to strangers.

Nancy told him about her life. She had married an American airman who was stationed in England. They had moved back to the States and had lived on various airbases during her husband’s Air Force career. Eventually, he retired after twenty years, and they moved back to his hometown of Charlesville. He had passed away about six years ago. Nancy made it known that they had enjoyed a very good sex life with him. As she said that, she looked Dan in the eye, holding his gaze.

Meanwhile, Virginia was whispering something in Roger’s ear. Roger seemed to disagree, and then, after further whispering, relented.

“Thanks for coming to see me, Dan, but I guess I forgot that I had promised Virginia that we’d do something this afternoon,” Roger said sheepishly.

Dan couldn’t imagine what on earth would be so important for the two of them to do in this place on a weekday afternoon that couldn’t be put off a bit longer. Yet Virginia seemed insistent, pulling on Roger to get him up off the couch.

“That’s fine. It’s been good to see you, Rog. I’ll be back again soon. We’ll talk about old times again. Is there anything I can get you?” Dan said, standing up and getting ready to leave.

Roger broke away from Virginia’s arm walked over to Dan and whispered, “Nope, I’m good, but here, you might need this. It’s Viagra.”

On doing so he tipped his head in the direction of Nancy.

Dan was somewhat confused at this point. At least until he looked up and saw Nancy walk up to him and grasp him by the elbow.

“You don’t need to go home just yet, Dan. Come over and chat with me some more. I rather enjoy the company. It can get so lonely here at times,” Nancy told him, guiding him back to the couch.

Dan pocketed the little blue pill and sat down. Nancy sat down right next to him, bodies touching, her hand on his upper leg. Very friendly indeed!

“Oh, don’t worry about Roger. Virginia likes to go to bed early in the evening. Because of that, she likes to have fun in the afternoon with him—if you know what I mean. I’m afraid she’s rather insistent, but I don’t blame her, after all. It makes being here in ‘God’s waiting room’ so much more pleasant!” Nancy told him with a smile.

Not quite believing his ears, Dan asked, “You mean…you mean they are going off to have sex?”

“That’s right, Danny boy. Virginia loves a jolly good shag in the afternoon. But then, come to think of it, who doesn’t?” Nancy explained with a grin.

Dan replied, “You’ve got a point there. Afternoon delight is great, Nancy, but I was just a bit surprised, that’s all. I know Roger loves a good…uh…”

“Fuck? Is that what you want to say? Don’t worry, I’m a military wife. I’ve heard it all. And done it all, as well. You may not think women at my age still want sex, but some of us do. Some of us want it even more than ever, for some reason. I guess when your days are getting short, you realize that you don’t have time to waste. So why not enjoy the finer things in life?” she told Dan, finishing his sentence for him.

“How about you? Do you love a good fuck too? After all, you are a very handsome bloke,” Nancy added, with a mischievous grin.

“Oh yeah! I’ll admit I love a good fuck. Roger and I have that in common, among other things,” Dan admitted.

“Then what are we waiting for, dear? I know I’m old and gray, but I still think I have what it takes,” Nancy said, putting her cards on the table with a look on her finely wrinkled face that said she didn’t intend to take “no” for an answer.

It was the moment of truth. It had all happened so fast! It was true that Millie was his girlfriend, but they both accepted that there might be times with either of them might want a dalliance for a night. So there was no reason not to accept on the grounds of infidelity. However, Nancy was a dozen years older than him. She was almost eighty!

Dan had never pictured himself having sex with a woman that old. But then again, there was a time when he was younger when he couldn’t picture himself having sex with a woman who was sixty-six, like Millie. But now both he and Millie were that age, and sex was as hot as when she was seventeen! Therefore, was there any reason to expect that Nancy couldn’t be the same? Sure, she did have a few more wrinkles, and her hair was a natural gray instead of dyed blonde, but she still was attractive in a senior way. After all, she had nice, big, though saggy, tits, and from his experience, old pussy was just as good as young pussy. So why not?

“Like you said, Nancy, what are we waiting for?” he told the sexually forward granny.

She led him down the hallway to her apartment, or flat, as she called it. Dan could have sworn a couple of the residents were giving them a certain, knowing look, but that was probably his imagination. At any rate, he didn’t care. On the way, he stopped at the drinking fountain and furtively took the Viagra. He didn’t usually need Viagra, but when offered—why the hell not?

Nancy’s flat was tastefully furnished and featured the usual collection of family pictures. Dan couldn’t help but notice how attractive Nancy was in the older photos, as well as how good-looking her daughters were. Nancy gave a short tour, then sat Dan down on the small sofa. He was a little hesitant about where to begin with this woman he had known for all of an hour, so he let Nancy take the lead.

“If I’d have known I would have a gentleman caller, I would have dressed a little sexier. Not that it’s easy at my age, but I think my legs are still nice-looking, and with the right bra, I do have an attractive bosom. But if you’ll take me as I am, what do you say we do a little snogging?” Nancy told him as she sat next to him and put her arms around him.

She had kicked off her shoes, showing off a nice pedicure and purple nail polish on her bare feet. Nancy was dressed in black pants made from some synthetic material, and a brightly-patterned, sleeveless, floral pull-over top. She was wearing a modest amount of eye makeup and red lipstick. Her British accent added to her appeal. By her admission, it wasn’t what it used to be, but was still noticeable. And attractively exotic-sounding to an American like him.

Suddenly Nancy excused herself and went into the bathroom. Dan hoped this was a good sign.

It was. Nancy realized that she needed to freshen up her quim before her new gentleman friend could enjoy it. The problem with being a mature woman was bladder leakage that occured when she coughed, laughed, or whatever. She rinsed off her pussy and pubic hair to ensure it was fresh. Critically examining herself in the mirror, she daubed some perfume on and walked out.

Back on the couch, she was determined to get down to business. Rubbing her pussy while washing it just made her hornier. Nancy wasted no time in getting to the point. She put her face close to his, and gazed into his eyes, both arms around his neck.

“Do you think I’m attractive?” she asked with the bluntness of age.

“I think you are a very good-looking woman, Nancy,” Dan said, returning her gaze.

“Show me,” she cooed in return.

With that, she closed her eyes and puckered her lips. Dan leaned down and kissed her. It was a good kiss, as good of a kiss as from any other willing woman. Not like kissing your grandma, that was for sure! She smelled faintly of perfume. She must have put it on in the bathroom. As she let herself go in his arms, he felt her breasts pressing against his chest. Dan’s hand dropped to her lower back and soon felt her bare skin when her blouse lifted. He ran his hand up further, caressing her bare back up to her bra strap. She kissed him with even more passion and Dan felt his cock getting hard. Seventy-nine or not, he wanted to fuck her. It was obvious that she was still a very desirable woman.

They kissed for a while, letting their tongues play with each other’s, while Dan caressed her back. Nancy let her hand drop to his crotch where she felt his hard manhood. Finally, breaking their lover’s embrace, she stood up and walked to her bed, beckoning him to follow. Wordlessly, Nancy pulled her blouse off over her head exposing her bra-encased tits, then undid Dan’s shirt as well, taking it off and exposing his manly chest.

But Nancy didn’t stop there. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she undid his trousers and started to pull them down. When it was obvious that it might become difficult for her to get low enough to take them entirely off, Dan finished by taking them off himself. While he did that, he pulled off his shorts, exposing his large, stiff, boner.

“Oh my! You’re even bigger than I thought! Bigger than my husband. Though there was a certain black airman that he brought home for me that had quite a large knob. We both enjoyed that big black cock,” Nancy confessed.

Nancy then took his cock into her mouth and slowly and deliberately began to suck him. As she did, she looked him in the eye, gauging his pleasure.

“Oh my god, Nancy! That feels so good. Mmm…suck me,” Dan growled appreciately.

Dan ran his hands through her hair and over her bare shoulders, enjoying every second of her oral ministrations. It was evident that Nancy wasn’t a bit shy when it came to giving blowjobs. Her cleavage looked fantastic!

Far too soon, Nancy stopped, informing Dan that, “I love sucking your cock, but I want you to cum inside me.”

With that said, she shrugged off her bra and tossed it to the side, exposing her nice-sized, but very saggy tits. Moving fully onto the bed, Nancy laid back, awaiting Dan’s next move.

“I do have some rather racy lingerie, and if I’d known what today would bring, I would have worn it. It shows off my naughty parts nicely,” Nancy told him as he climbed atop her soft, fleshy, topless body.

Dan’s immediate attention went to her ample, tits. They had a bit of an emptiness to them that spoke of weight loss but were still large. Of course, they had the usual sagginess of age, but Dan also found that attractive. Her belly was a bit pouchy and she carried the usual layer of plumpness around her waistline that was a hallmark of living a full life. All in all, he could have put her body at forty if he hadn’t known she was almost twice that age. He couldn’t wait to strip her naked and feast his eyes on the rest of her.

Soon, Dan was engrossed in the wonderful pleasure of Nancy’s tits. Her hard nipple was in his mouth and delighting his tongue. He nibbled and sucked on her bounteous breast while his other hand fondled and squeezed the sister jug, rolling and pinching its nipple between his fingers and thumb. All the while Nancy moaned softly, enjoying the sweet tingle of sexual arousal.

Beaming at the younger man suckling on her jubblies, she asked, “Have you ever stuffed an English woman before?”

Breaking contact momentarily, Dan admitted, “No, sweetheart. You’re the first.”

“We can be rather hot-blooded, luv,” Nancy replied.

Working his kisses up her body to her neck while his hand began to rub her crotch through her trousers, Dan said, “I can see that you are. You’ve got my blood boiling!”

In unspoken agreement, both Nancy and Dan unfastened her pants and pulled them down and off, along with her knickers. Nancy grabbed his hand and pushed it down on her snatch, encouraging him to finger her hairy quim.

It was hairy— and completely untrimmed. A wild forest of pubic hair that was turning gray. It was longest over her pussy proper, almost luxuriant. Dan worked his fingers through her pubic forest and parted her labia. He could feel her starting to get wet as he probed her honey hole, eliciting more moans from her.

“Oh yes! Stick your fingers in my beaver! It feels like absolute heaven!” Nancy gushed, appreciative of his foreplay.

Obeying, Dan finger-banged her, paying special attention to her pea-sized clit, while otherwise engaged in sucking her mature boob. He was tuning her up like a piano, hitting all the sweet notes on her body. Nancy squirmed under the onslaught, one time grabbing his hand and directing it to her clit when his fingers were elsewhere.

Finally, reaching in and curling his fingers, he hit her G-spot and clit in just the right combination and Nancy went off like a rocket.

“OH, OH, OH MY GOD!” Nancy shrieked in a surprisingly loud voice, bucking and shaking.

One thing was for sure, eighteen, or eighty, it was all the same when a woman climaxed. If anything, it seemed to hit Nancy harder!

Regaining her composure, Nancy propped herself up on an elbow and said, “Bloody hell! You’re a regular Mick Jagger in bed! You’ve got me so randy! I need you to stick that hard cock of yours in my quim right now!”

Dan was pleased at just how horny this gray-haired, senior fox was. He couldn’t wait to fuck her! On top of that, his cock was as hard as a rock and quivering for action. Nancy’s eyes seemed glued to it. Without a doubt, she could see the pre-cum forming on the tip.

“How do you want to do this, Nancy? What position do you like?” Dan asked, always the gentleman.

“I think I want to be on top. I may be ancient, but I’ve still got the energy for that,” Nancy reassured him as she clambered on top of his nude body.

It was a very pleasing feeling—feeling her naked, fleshy body climb atop him. Her soft, saggy, mature breasts hung like ripe fruit down against his chest. Looking at her with the glow of sex about her seemed to take off decades from her face. He realized what a sexy woman she had been in her prime, as well as how sexy she was, even at her age.

Nancy reached down and grasped his rigid shaft, lifting her pussy, then easing herself down onto his fuck-pole, lower and lower, until he was completely engulfed by her cunt. It was no surprise that her vagina felt as good as any other vagina on a woman of any age. Her meat flaps wrapped around his rod and followed his prick as she began to go up and down on it. Nancy was right—she still had the energy to ride a cock cowgirl-style and make it good. Younger women might do it with more energy, but Nancy was able to fuck him at a fairly steady pace. All Dan had to do was lay back, relax, and enjoy the ride.

Mistress_Jha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mistress_Jha

“Oh god, Nancy! You know how to fuck a guy! Your pussy feels so good!” Dan gasped as the sexy senior siren rode him to nirvana.

Leaning over him, her jugs dangling in his face, Nancy  said with a grin, “My husband used to say that you haven’t fucked until you’ve fucked a proper Englishwoman.”

Her cunt was setting his cock on fire while her sexy hard nipples on those wonderful, saggy, mature tits were amazing to suck. They were so much bigger than Millie’s making them a nice change of pace. There was no doubt that despite her age and the infirmities thereof—there was nothing wrong with her sex drive or “naughty bits”!

“Mmm…oh fuck, Nancy! Oh fuck…my cock feels so good…you’re gonna make me cum!” Dan grunted as he shoved his pelvis up, driving his dick deep into the Englishwoman’s honey pot.

“Fuck my beaver, you horny bastard! Fuck it with that big knob of yours! Fuck me like a bloody tart!” the gray-haired granny called out as she bounced on his dick.

The climax for Dan wasn’t long in coming. He felt the cum rise from his balls until his whole penis was tingling with indescribable pleasure. Then he thrust his dick into her cunt, hard and deep, lifting Nancy as she sat on him. When his penetration reached the maximum depth, he held it there. His cock throbbed and spewed its cum load into her randy vagina, pumping her full.

“OH FUCK, NANCY! HERE I GO! AAAGGGHHH!” he cried out as her tits flopped and bounced in front of his face.

“Give it to me! Give me your baby batter, luv!” the dirty granny called out excitedly as he pumped her womb full of his seed.

When Dan visibly relaxed, Nancy told him, “I love it when a man fills me full of cum—especially at my age! But enough of that, honey, I need some more shagging!”

His cock still rock hard due to the miracle of modern medicine, Dan began athletically thrusting upwards again, driving his cock deep into her cunt. Nancy kept up the pace though she was beginning to sweat profusely. The sweat dripped on Dan’s naked chest and the exertions of both of them, as well as her pussy juice, were soaking the sheets.

Nancy’s eyes shone with the excitement of a twenty-year-old as she neared climax. Despite the strain on her seventy-nine-year-old body, she kept bouncing up and down on his cock, occasionally grinding her pussy sideways. Finally, the effort paid off and Nancy went off like a rocket.

“OH, OH, OH, OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD…DAN! OH MY GOD DAN…OH GOD, HONEY!” Nancy cried out in her ecstasy as she gasped and her whole body shook.

Their eyes were locked on each other as Dan shoved up hard to help Nancy sustain her orgasm. Even though they were strangers, they worked as a practiced pair, understanding innately what the other desired at the moment. It was one of the beauties of senior sex—the many years of experience.

Breathing hard from the exertion, Nancy lay on top of Dan for a while, his rigid penis still inside her. Looking him deeply in the eye, she kissed him passionately, as if starved for this kind of love.

“Thank you so much. I needed that, I really did. I miss having a man in here—a man to take care of my needs. I have my toys, but a man is so much better,” Nancy said gratefully.

“Anytime. You were fantastic and so sexy! I love fucking your hot pussy. I’m still so hard—I could fuck you for hours!” Dan replied, thrilled with the experience he had with his sexy older lover.

“Mmm…you are still hard, aren’t you? So very hard, my lover. My beaver could screw your hard cock all day long, you randy bastard,” Nancy cooed, still craving more sex.

Dan was quick to reply, “Then what are we waiting for? My big, hard cock would love to screw your hot, hairy beaver. Screw you any way you want.”

Affectionately, Nancy replied, “So you like my hairy beaver? My hairy beaver loves your big, hairy cock. She loves the way you fuck her. Virginia told me she shaved all her hair off because Roger likes a bald pussy, but I’m glad you like mine just the way it is.”

“Oh, I love your hairy beaver alright. So sexy and beautiful…mmm…feels so good. I so want to fuck it again,” Dan said in a lover’s tone as he ran his fingers through her pubic hair, feeling the wet, stickiness of her juice and his cum.

“Why don’t you fuck me doggy-style? That was my late husband’s favourite position. And I’m too fagged to ride you anymore,” Nancy suggested.

“I love that position! I love your sexy ass,” Dan replied, then asked a burning question, “Did you ever fuck my friend, Roger?”

“Aren’t you the inquisitive one about my sex life? As a matter of fact, no. I was visiting my daughter when he first arrived, and by the time I had a chance, Virginia had already sunk her hooks into him. I did tell him that if anything happened between him and Ginny I’d love to give him a go,” Nancy admitted.

“It doesn’t matter to me. Roger is probably a good fuck. He’s a horny bastard, that’s for sure. I’m sure he’s fucking the shit outta Virginia right now,” Dan replied.

ROGER AND VIRGINIA

Dan had called the play correctly. At this very moment, Roger was naked and on top of big-titted Virginia. fucking her bald pussy hard and fast. Strangely. he was wondering if Dan had hooked up with Nancy. Knowing Nancy, they probably were screwing each other right now in her room, he thought. And he would have been right.

“Oh god, Rog! Oh god! I love your cock! I love you fucking my pussy, you animal!” Virginia called out.

“Fuck yeah, Ginny! You dirty fucking slut! Fuck me like a whore!” Roger replied, pinching Ginny’s big, hard nipple.

Virginia’s big hooters were bouncing up and down madly with every thrust of Roger’s stiff rod into her cunt. Ginny loved to get fucked hard, or “fuck like a whore” as Roger put it. She had enjoyed sex with dozens of men, most of them in her later years. Menopause seemed to trigger a horniness inside of her. And Roger was giving her exactly what she needed—a good, hard fuck that was sending her clit into orbit. For that matter, her whole body!

Her tits were no longer the high, firm beauties of her youth, but men still adored her large jugs, even if they were saggy and hung to her belly. She never had yet met a man that didn’t want to suck them and play with them like Roger was doing now. While men liked pretty women, they loved big boobs! And Ginny had what it took, even if the rest of her was a big chubby anymore.

“Oh, oh, oh, oh my god…oh my god…OH MY GOD, I’M CUMMING, BABY!” Ginny cried out.

Her fingernails clawed at Roger’s back and her eyes glassed over with pleasure. Despite her age, her cunt was running with juices. It was all too much. Roger blew his load deep in her aged cunt. He stiffened and drove his prick deep into her love chasm, his balls pumping their load into Virginia’s vagina.

Overcome by the climax, Roger growled out his pleasure, subconsciously using the wrong name, “OH FUCK! OH FUCK, VAGINA! OH MY FUCKIN’ DICK!”

Recovering and wiping the sweat from her brow, Virginia asked, “Did you just call me Vagina?”

“Yeah, I guess I did,” Roger admitted, sheepishly.

“I haven’t been called that since high school. Virginia the Vagina. Or just plain, Vagina. I was such a slut back then. Got knocked up my Senior year. I kind of like being called that again. Especially at my age. And especially coming from you,” she admitted.

“Well, Ginny, that’s because you have the sweetest vagina in the world. And for that matter, you still are a slut. My slut,” Roger cooed to her, eliciting a huge smile.

DAN AND NANCY

Nancy assumed the bitch position on all four while her stud maneuvered behind her, placing his hands on her hips. Her ass was ample, and a change from Millie’s somewhat skinny butt. Her hairy coochie, the hair going gray, was prominent below her ass. Her asshole looked promising, and Dan longed to stick his cock in it, but anal was always a bad idea on a “first date”. Better to see which way the wind blew as time went on. He had a feeling that Nancy just might be a woman who enjoyed getting fucked by a prick up her ass.

In this position, Nancy’s sizeable tits hung down erotically, until her nipples grazed the sheets. Her mature belly also hung down loosely, though it merely made a nice semi-circle below her, rather than touching the bed. The loose skin, extra flab here and there, the wrinkles on her face, and gray hair didn’t bother Dan in the least. They merely added character to what was a sexy and very willing lady. A sexiness that seemed to defy mere age.

Before entering Nancy’s hairy snatch again, Dan took a moment to jerk his cock. It was still marvelously hard and sensitive and he loved the feeling of touching his penis. He loved stroking it and making it feel so good. It was true that he masturbated every day, but despite the frequency, he never grew tired of doing it. Now, having pleasured himself for a moment and verified that his staff would do the job, he teasingly began to enter Nancy’s honey hole.

He could tell Nancy was eager by the way she reached back and guided him in. It was already wet and slippery from her juice and his oozing cum, so he had no problem sliding into home base. Once there, he began to fuck her taco in earnest. He loved seeing his member go in and out of her cunt lips. It was coated in whitish juice now as it hammered the hairy mound below her ass cheeks. As he began to fuck harder, her ass quivered seductively with every thrust.

“Oh god! Your John Thomas feels so good in my fanny! Just like my husband’s did. It goes in so deep…so deep…oh my god, yes! Faster…oh, oh,” Nancy said, voicing her pleasure with this new position.

By now, Dan was fucking this septuagenarian sex bomb hard and fast. The sound of the collision of their bodies filled the room with a meaty slapping sound, topped off by Dan’s animalistic grunts and Nancy’s daintier ohs and ahs. In the heat of battle, she was shoving her ass back, meeting every thrust, driving his cock to the max. All this was setting her clit on fire once more. She gave herself to the primitive desire that a woman had to aid the man in shooting his seed deep into her womb. She was decades away from being fertile, but that part of her brain couldn’t be shut off.

This brought to mind the late Suzanne Somer’s comment that, in her seventies, she still had sex two or three times a day with her husband. Nancy seemed like the same type of woman. And her body still could make a man want to service her that often. Just seeing Nancy’s large dangling tits bounce crazily under her made him think of Suzanne’s wonderful set of jugs.

The fact that he was banging a woman whom he had just met an hour or two before for the first time, blew his mind! Rog was right—this retirement home was the best!

Experimentally, Dan slapped Nancy’s ass with the palm of his hand. She didn’t object, so he continued to rhythmically spank her as he balled her, the slaps adding to the audio track of sex.

“Mmm…yes! Spank my naughty arse! I’m such a bad schoolgirl! Such a fucking slut! Harder!” Nancy cried out loudly, properly turned on by the sadistic act.

Dan knew from the internet that people in the UK had a fetish with spanking, whipping, and caning. Nancy seemed to be living proof of that. It sent her into top gear, sexually. For her satisfaction, he slapped her ample bum hard, leaving red marks on her skin. Each spank had her mewling in ecstasy. He was surprised a woman her age wanted to take this type of punishment. But Nancy seemed to crave it.

Between the big cock pounding her pussy and the spanks on her arse, the pleasure was too much to contain. Nancy felt her orgasm fill her body, the sharp pain of the spanking and the intense euphoria of her clitoris in concert to make her cum.

“OH DAN! MY FUCKING ARSE! OH FUCK, MY ARSE!” Nancy cried out, trembling with ecstasy as she buried her head in the pillow.

Wave after wave of pleasure seemed to overcome the Brit babe. Dan paused momentarily, then hammered his cock in harder and faster than ever. It was like a pile-driver smashing into her cunt, intended to make Nancy explode and keep on exploding.

“OH GOD, OH GOD, OHHH, OH GOD, NO, NO, NO, OH MY GOD!” she moaned in what felt for her like the most exquisite pleasure.

Dan was surprised to find his cum rising as well. The Viagra had kept his cock nice and hard for the second go-round, but he wasn’t confident he could recharge and cum again. Now that was being proven wrong. It wouldn’t be long before he toppled over the edge. Right now he was at that wonderful tipping point where he felt maximum stimulation. That feeling that made a man want to stay on the edge of cumming forever.

“Oh god, Nancy! You’re gonna make me cum! I’m gonna cum in your fucking hot cunt! I love fucking your hot ass!” Dan moaned.

Nancy seemed delighted as she pulled her face from the pillow. Freed by her orgasm, her only desires were towards him. With that in mind, she again shoved her arse back, driving him deep into her vagina.

The gray vixen decided to help Dan cum by encouraging him with her dirty talk, “Fuck me, Dan! Fuck me! Let your cum go in me, baby! Fuck my cunt! Make me your dirty slag! Fuck me hard!”

The sex was so obscene! He was banging this wonderful, older woman who excelled at acting like a slut, as well as talking like one! Just seeing her ass quiver and ripple with every thrust of his dick, was hot. So too, was seeing her big, saggy, fun bags bounce like crazy! Not to mention the way his prick felt going in and out of her fuck hole! Dan felt himself cumming.

“OH FUCK, NANCY! OH FUCK YOU DIRTY FUCKING BITCH!” was all he could exclaim as Nancy’s naked, fleshy, body and experienced cunt milked the cum from his fuck pole.

After Dan finished cumming, he pulled his still-rigid dick out of her gray-haired twat. Tired, but satisfied, he fell back on the bed beside his new-found fuck friend, breathing hard.

“I told you that you haven’t fucked until you’ve fucked an Englishwoman,” Nancy told him with a sly grin.

“Mother fucker!” Dan gasped, “What a fuck that was! You’re right, you are one hot fuck! I can’t believe I blew my load twice in you. If you had told me yesterday that a woman your age could fuck like that, I wouldn’t have believed it!

“I take it that you like my saggy old titties and my wrinkled, fat old body. Not to mention my poor, worn-out quim,” Nancy said, fishing for another compliment.

“You’d better believe it! You’ve still got one hot body and your tits are perfect. For that matter, so is your pussy. I could fuck you all night long,” Dan told her.

“I’d love to take you up on that offer, but you probably better be going. But I want you to know, you can come back anytime, luv,” Nancy said as she kissed Dan.

“What are you going to do now?” Dan asked.

“I think I’d better get dressed and see what is on the menu for dinner. Plus I usually meet Virginia in about ten minutes,” Nancy told him.

Reluctantly, Dan got dressed, though he had the pleasure of watching Nancy dress too. Before hooking her bra for her, he took one last nibble on her tit until she lovingly pushed him away. He noticed that this outfit showed plenty of her massive, granny cleavage—enough to make even a young man interested.

“I promise you’ll get all of that you want next time, but we’ve really got to get going,” she told him.

On the way out to the common area to say goodbye, Dan and Nancy met Roger and Virginia coming out of her room.

“Looks like someone’s been very naughty! Such a slut, having a man in her room,” Virginia teased.

“Looks like I’m not the only one, Ginny,” Nancy said with a laugh.

“You know what they say, cum is good for the complexion,” Ginny teased back.

“I don’t know how much of it Roger got on your face, but I have no doubt he did a rather smashing job of filling some other hole,” Nancy retorted.

“I guess that makes two of us,” Ginny said, laughing.

“Tell you what, I’ve got an idea. What if I take us all out for dinner?” Dan volunteered, not wanting to leave Nancy just yet.

“I’d say that was a rather brilliant idea, Dan,” Nancy replied.

“Let’s go to the buffet restaurant. We’ll get there just before the supper menu and only pay lunch prices. That, with our Senior Citizen discount, ought to save us some money, but we’ll be able to eat off the better dinner buffet,” Virginia told the others, excited to go, but always the thrifty senior.

“Sounds good to me,” Roger said cheerily, always eager for an excuse to leave the home.

“When people see us there, they will never guess what we’ve been up to all afternoon. I think we’d put teenagers to shame,” Ginny opined.

“I know we put teenagers to shame. And some newlyweds for that matter!” Nancy said, putting an exclamation point on the subject.

She wondered if Dan could linger afterward. She made a mental note to invite him. Nancy also intended to make sure that he knew that she was serious about her open invitation to visit her as often as he wanted for a fuck. That wouldn’t be too much to ask, would it?

Dan was still stunned by the amount of sex that must go on in this place. It was obvious that the ratio of women to men made it very favorable for a guy who was still virile. Sure, the women were old and long past their prime in the looks department, though some, like Nancy and Ginny, still had enough of it left. And sex drive aplenty! There seemed to be a smorgasbord of lonely women to pick from in this place.

As they walked out, Dan put his hand on Nancy’s ass, remembering just how it looked when he was pounding away on her with his cock. In turn, she snuggled against him. Looking sideways and down, he ogled her massive cleavage, remembering those tits in his mouth. This was beginning to look like the start of a mutually enjoyable relationship—one his cock was going to love!

Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments