Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Biker Couple Fun

"Sharon and Rick meet another couple on their Harley and share a hotel room with them, leading to fun and games for all."

29
2 Comments 2
4.3k Views 4.3k
8.0k words 8.0k words

Author's Notes

"Part 48 of the Robinson Family Sex Chronicles. Sharon is heavily based on my GF, the real “Sharon”. <p> [ADVERT] </p>From her attitude, body, and the way she fucks. So this one is dedicated to her."

Sharon was contemplating her current situation and possibilities as she rode behind her husband, Rick, on the big, rumbling, Harley-Davidson. She had turned fifty-six a month ago and was thinking that, finally, life was good. It hadn’t always been so. A loveless marriage to a real asshole, money struggles, divorce, and all the rest. But that seemed to be behind her now.

She and Rick still worked hard, but their thrift had put money in the bank. Money to spend on toys, like this Harley. No, it wasn’t brand new, but it was nice anyway. Money to go on a bike trip like this one. And a wonderful husband to spend her time with. Others might think it strange that they were so in love with each other—after all, they both occasionally slept with other partners. But it was with mutual consent. You could say that, to a small extent, they enjoyed the swinging lifestyle. Because they each knew the other’s sexual appetite, and also their love for each other, both were willing to give and take when it came to sexual liaisons.

As Sharon looked at shimmering blue Mary Bay on Yellowstone Lake sliding past her right shoulder, she let out a chuckle. Who would ever think a fat grandma like her was such a dirty little slut in bed? Many would be surprised that she had no trouble attracting all the men she needed. Most would look at her five-foot-four body with its fat belly and saggy 38C-cup tits and ample ass and dismiss her as non-sexual. But a small, select, group of men had found that BBW body to be both erotic, and sexual dynamite. And Sharon was well aware of that. Hence the private laugh.

Then, with the refreshing, pine-scented, breeze on her face and ruffling the hair escaping from her bandanna, she thought about the couple following them on another Harley. She and Rick had met them in West Yellowstone. Ostensibly on their way to see Sturgis and the Black Hills, they were staying at the same motel and taking a couple of days to tour the Park. They struck up a conversation in the parking lot as they both fired up their hogs that morning. The couple invited Rick and Sharon to ride with them that day, and they soon bonded by sightseeing the geysers and other sights. That night they had dinner together and went to the bar. The next day was a repeat of the last, except for drinking in Rick and Sharon’s room. Their new-found friends became surprisingly close.

The other couple were Greg and Debbie. They were a bit older than Rick and Sharon at sixty-five and sixty-two respectively. Like Sharon, Debbie was a BBW, though her tits were bigger and her belly, though plump, smaller. A comfortable granny body, just like Sharon and a large number of other women had. Like Sharon, Debbie was comfortable in her skin.

“If they don’t like the way I look, fuck ‘em. My hubby thinks I’m hot and that is all that matters,” Debbie confided to her.

In telling her bike rally tales, Deb admitted that she had flashed her tits a goodly number of times, and had ridden around the campground topless at the Bama Bike Fest. Sharon related similar tales. Debbie admitted that her one regret was not partaking in the adult sexual shenanigans going on there. When she admitted she was just plain chicken to Sharon, Sharon told her that there was always another time. She also told Sharon that she had enjoyed watching everything from blowjobs to full-on copulation in public.

Sharon admitted to having sex in a double-bed motel room while another couple slept in the other bed. Or rather she and Rick thought they were sleeping, but in actuality, they were very entertained by the sex show. Debbie seemed turned on by this tale. It elicited a very salacious smile and positive comments.

And this brought up Sharon’s current thoughts. As it turned out, Greg and Debbie’s reservations for tonight in Cody were a mix-up. They had no room. But Rick and Sharon did have a room. It had a double bed setup. Like the good people they were, they offered to share it with Greg and Debbie, who gratefully accepted. So now the four of them were sharing a room for two nights and, because of their previous admissions, the element of sexual possibilities had now become a reality.

Sharon wanted to fuck her husband tonight. For some reason, riding the motorcycle did that to her. But now there would be another couple in the room. Should she go ahead anyway, like the time before, after Greg and Deb fell asleep? Or, should they fuck in the shower? Or, would Greg and Debbie want to join in? After all, she had expressed her disappointment at not getting wild at the Bama Fest. So would she join in here? Or would she chicken out?

Greg probably wouldn’t be a problem. Sharon noticed that he had been giving her the eye ever since they met. Of course, once she noticed that she carefully flirted with him and made sure to touch and rub up against him “accidentally” on occasion. She also noticed that Debbie went out of her way to massage Rick’s shoulders at one stop, as well as bend over in front of him unnecessarily low, showing off her cleavage. Sharon knew that Rick would fuck Debbie at the drop of a hat, so that wasn’t a problem. She also knew that, given Rick’s bi-predilection, if Greg was willing, he go in that direction too.

The thought of having sex with a strange cock was making her horny now. Sharon reached down and rubbed her jeans above her pussy showing through the gap in her leather chaps. It felt good, and she wondered if she could have an orgasm while riding. Without a doubt, she needed to get Debbie on board with the idea of group sex.

As they rode up over the spectacular scenery of the mountain pass on Highway Twenty, Debbie was contemplating similar thoughts. Sharon’s open attitude toward sex gave her courage. Why shouldn’t she spread her wings? The sexual display and excess at the last bike fest had made her want more. When she had allowed herself to be ridden around the campground topless, it had been an exhilarating thrill. She had entertained naughty thoughts about fucking Rick ever since they met the other couple. In one scenario, she fucked him in front of Greg. That thought made her wet.

It was true that Rick had nothing over Greg. They were both average men in the older stage of life. Just like she and Sharon were very ordinary women. Both girls were overweight and had body parts and skin that sagged where it never used to. Both were nice-looking but not Hollywood or porn actress material. Yet, it was obvious that both men were attracted to them. Deb could tell that Greg was attracted to Sharon’s flirty personality and body. But Rick had the same effect on her. It was as if she craved his sexual attention. She found herself bending over every chance she had to show him her cleavage and found it hard not to touch him.

Debbie wondered if it had anything to do with reading too many Lush stories. It was a pet secret of hers, reading all those various sexual tales. It made her want to experience some of that too. She had even gone as far as to post a selfie pic of her boobs and pussy on the site, pics that garnered a lot of positive comments from the men. Now here was a chance to live out some of those fantasies. Sharing a room with this other couple brought up some very interesting possibilities. At the minimum, she wanted to watch them have sex.

Debbie also had become a bit bi-curious from her reading. Would Sharon be the sort of woman to have sex with her? She knew her husband would enjoy watching that. Well, it didn’t matter, because she knew that Rick would probably be interested in screwing her, judging from his reaction to her flirting. Tonight would be fraught with both nervous fear of rejection, or the wonderful possibility of voyeurism or perhaps, adulterous sex. Just what form would it take?

The ride down the canyon to Cody was beautiful. Soon they were past Buffalo Bill Reservoir and through the long tunnels leading to town. Arriving at the hotel, they checked in and unloaded their stuff from the saddlebags. When you ride, you travel light, so it is an easy task. The couples chose their beds, very aware of the mere three-foot spacing between them. They relaxed and talked while the women got ready to go out to dinner.

Coming out of the bathroom, Sharon blurted out, “I’m going to have to remember not to walk out nude with you guys here. I’m so used to doing that. But I don’t think you want to see my fat naked body, it might scar you for life.”

“Oh come on, Sharon. I don’t think that is going to happen. I’m sure you look sexy and hot, naked, just like my wife does. Ain’t that right, Rick?” Greg opined.

“That’s right. She looks just fine to me naked. I don’t know about Debbie, but you can walk around naked all you want in front of Greg and me, honey,” Rick answered.

Spinning around, as if modeling, Sharon laughed and said, “If you two horny old goats think a fat belly, saggy tits, and a big ass are sexy, well, who am I to complain!”

“I bet you look just fine naked, too. It’s not like these two cavemen are Adonises naked either. If you go naked, I’ll join you. We girls have to stick together! You guys will be tripping over your dicks when you see us raw,” Debbie told the group.

They all had a big laugh, but nobody got naked. Instead, they gathered up what they needed and went to dinner.

Dinner was at a Mexican restaurant, Zapata’s. The chile verde was to die for, opined Rick. Everyone was happy and relaxed. The sexual possibilities of the night were niggling in the minds of each of them. Rick couldn’t keep his eyes off Debbie’s cleavage. Sharon’s leg touched Greg’s under the table. When he looked up at her, she gave him a salacious smile.

Back at the hotel, they all poured a drink, kicked off their shoes, and relaxed on the beds. The TV was turned on, the program menu perused, nothing good was found, then the idiot box was turned off, and conversation resumed. Eventually, it returned to sex. Which was no surprise as everyone had it on their mind.

“What is it about riding as a passenger on a motorcycle that makes you horny? Is it because your legs are spraddled over the saddle, or is it the vibration?” Sharon asked the group.

“I think it is a combination of the two. What do you think, Debbie?” answered Greg.

Debbie looked embarrassed like her hand was caught in the cookie jar. “Uh…yeah. Maybe both.”

“So you admit it makes you horny after a long ride?” Greg asked his spouse.

It was their second marriage and they had been married for fifteen years now. The combination of a divorce and menopause seemed to make Debbie hornier than she ever had been. She was well aware that this wasn’t always the case. That she was a sexual anomaly. Finally, she realized she was with a like-minded woman, and admitted the truth.

“You know it, you bastard! You know what happens every time we go for a long ride. Well, except for last night when someone was too drunk to perform,” Debbie said, throwing it back in her husband’s face as payback for this embarrassment.

“I should have quit when I was ahead last night, alright. Now I’m twice as horny,” Greg said with a leer.

“How about you, honey? Why did you ask that question?” Rick asked Sharon.

“You know I’m always horny after a ride, baby! Come here and kiss me and I’ll show you,” Sharon said with a wicked grin.

With that, Sharon and Rick lay on the bed and began to make out in front of Debbie and Greg. With her sexual juices already barely contained, Deb felt a familiar warmth in her pussy as she watched her new friends kiss and fondle each other.

“Fuck yeah! That looks fun! A good idea, right, girl?” Greg said to all involved, especially his wife.

“I could use a little of that. Especially if everybody is doing it,” said Deb in a throaty voice.

With that, they turned off the light between the two beds but left the bathroom/sink area light on. The light was reduced, but you could still see everyone. Sharon was wearing a bedazzled Harley-Davidson tank top that fit tight around her bust. Rick wasted no time in fondling her tit through it. It soon rose and exposed her plump lower belly and back. Greg found that somehow very erotic and wanted to see more of her exposed. But instead, he began to French kiss his wife as he fondled her ass.

Sharon was wearing jeans with a black tank top and became aware that Rick had begun to push his hand down the back of them. He wasn’t backing down despite the strangers in the next bed.

Debbie had changed from her riding clothes into a floral button-front sleeveless blouse and tight, white leggings. All night long Rick had been admiring her nice ass stuffed in those form-fitting capri-length pants. He thought it was a sexier look than Sharon’s jeans. Though kissing his wife, Rick imagined fucking Debbie’s nice, big, rounded ass. The idea made him hard.

In the middle of all this kissing and foreplay, Debbie declared, “This is just like being in high school again! Make out with your friends there. I feel like I’m seventeen again!”

“Hell yeah, girl! Only this time we are going for broke. And at our age, we know exactly what to do,” Sharon said, hinting at the direction she wanted to take things as a group.

Despite this, Greg and Debbie were hesitant to take things beyond kissing and groping. That is until they heard a murmur of pleasure and out of the corner of their eye, saw that Rick had slipped Sharon’s shirt up over her bra-clad tits and was kissing the upper mounds of her breasts. Getting the hint, Greg unbuttoned Debbie’s blouse. He felt like a teenager again.

It wasn’t long before they heard Sharon moan again, “Mmm…yes…god yes!”

A quick turn of their heads showed Deb and Greg the reason for her moaning. Rick had slid her bra up and was sucking her tit. Sharon showed no signs of concern that the sexual conduct of her and her husband was on close display to strangers. And the truth was, she wanted to be seen. She wanted to encourage this newbie couple to get naked and screw alongside her and Rick. Sharon knew the power of sexual frenzy and how things could easily get out of control. In this case, out of control enough to swap partners—or just have all four of them get it on in a big naked pile.

“Should we?” Greg whispered.

“Why not? They are. We are all in this together. Besides, this is kind of fun!” Debbie whispered back.

Sharon heard parts of their whispering and was glad in her heart. As if to accentuate the moment, Rick removed her bra entirely and both of Sharon’s tasty titties and pink nipples were bared to his hands and mouth. In return, Sharon removed Rick’s shirt. Debbie and Greg watched the action and were both turned on with their voyeurism. But Greg was soon following the other couple’s lead and removing Deb’s bra. As he did so, Debbie sat up to remove her shirt and bra, displaying her ample jugs to the couple in the other bed.

“Nice tits!” Rick commented, looking up from his ministrations on Sharon’s nipples.

“Thanks!” Debbie replied, arching her back to thrust them forward, then shaking them side to side like a stripper.

As he took them into his hand, Greg called out, “Fuck, I love it when you do that, babe!”

Then he buried his face in her bounteous bosom, kneading one tit while sucking the nipple of the other.

As the pleasure pangs rose in her chest and pussy from her husband’s sexual titty worship, Debbie turned her head to watch Rick on Sharon. Like in the past, watching another couple doing sexual things was a huge turn-on. With Greg sucking and pinching her nipples, it wouldn’t take much to cum at this moment. Rick was kissing Sharon’s neck as he played with her nipple. Meanwhile, his other hand looked to be unzipping her pants and going downtown. In response, Deb positioned her pussy under Greg’s leg, allowing it to rub against her.

Sharon turned her face towards Debbie and gave her a knowing smile. In return, Deb mouthed the words, “thank you” back to Sharon. She was well aware that Sharon had listened to her fantasies and was making them come true.

In unspoken agreement, Debbie and Greg went slow. Neither were sure how far Sharon and Rick were going to go with this tableaux. Neither wanted to be embarrassed because of a misunderstanding of how wild the sex was intended to be. So they went slow and took their clues from Sharon and Rick.

Well, sort of took their cues from the other couple. Debbie was soon over the top. Between watching Rick pleasure Sharon, and Greg’s mouth and hands on her boobs, she was about to cum. Greg was also moving his leg across her crotch, exciting her pussy. The kicker was when he reached down with his hand and rubbed her hard through her tight leggings. It sent her kitty wild!

Shivering under his body, Debbie cried out as she had a climax, “Oh, OH, OH GOD, OH MY GOD!”

Somewhat embarrassed, Deb tried to hide her orgasm from Sharon, but Sharon was quick to see the familiar look on Debbie’s face and see her body’s reaction.

“Looks like you are doing a helluva job on her, Greg,” Sharon said with a grin.

Rick had stopped and was looking at the other couple as well. Sharon was on her side, both tits in view and her ample belly bulging below them and over her pants, which were undone and pulled somewhat down.

“I’m so embarrassed! I’ve never had anyone see me do that before,” Deb explained, flushing red.

Sharon responded, “Isn’t that what it’s all about? You are so hot and sexy when you cum. I guess we had better get something straight here before we go on. My hubby and I are going to fuck. Right here next to you on this bed. You can watch all you want. You can even join in. Either, or both of you. We don’t care, anything goes. You two can also fuck if you want to, right there next to us. We would love that. If you aren’t comfortable with that, you are welcome to watch us or leave the room. Personally, I hope you stay and have fun.”

“Fuck yeah! I love this!” Greg responded, already pondering his chances of screwing Sharon.

If nothing else, he hoped to be able to watch and jerk off looking at Rick and Sharon humping. It was all up to his wife at this point.

“This is crazy but fun. And I’m not even drunk! Go ahead, we’ll stay and see what happens,” Debbie told her new friends, giving the okay.

Debbie lay on the bed as Greg fondled her fun bags and belly in post-orgasmic bliss. On the other bed, Sharon was lifting her ass and shucking off her jeans, exposing her full ripe belly. Rick wasted no time in pulling off her panties too, smelling them before he tossed them aside. He thought about tossing them to Greg to smell but wasn’t sure how Deb would react. Sharon’s pussy was hidden in the valley of her thighs and belly, so it wasn’t visible. Greg found himself aching to see it. Was it shaved or hairy? Did she have red pubic hair to match her head?

Rick wasted no time in shoving his face in her snatch and going to town with his tongue. Sharon reached down and pushed on the back of his head, guiding it as he gave her cunnilingus. Next, he ran two fingers up her manhole.

“Oh god! I love my pussy eaten! God yes, baby! Show them how you eat pussy!” Sharon cried out, proud of their blatant sexuality.

Greg’s cock was already hard, and this was sending him into orbit. He reached down his pants and tried to fondle his dick. The pants were too confining, so he undid them and tried to kick them off. Despite being pleasured at the moment, Sharon made sure to look and see how big Greg’s cock was. She wasn’t disappointed. It was a nice, thick, hard muscle of love that stuck out at a jaunty angle. He was circumcised and had a nice mushroom head. It would do just fine if she could get him to stick it in her horny slit.

It was obvious to Greg that Sharon was a hot fuck. She not only wanted a foursome, but she was a ringleader in making it happen! Her fat, round belly jiggled as Rick's tongue and finger fucked her. Her C-cup tits flopped sexily to either side, jiggling as well. All of this affirmed to Greg that BBWs were usually as hot of a piece of ass as you could get.

After his divorce from his, admittedly good-looking, wife in his late forties, Greg spent a huge amount of effort to land another hot little fox. You know the type: slender but with big tits and a nice ass, a pretty face that with her body would land her on TV or in Playboy. One who always looked like a million bucks. But in reality, he never could quite find such a girl who was interested in him at his age (and average income level). Or wasn’t self-centered, or weird. Finally, he noticed that he had been brushing off some very blatant flirting from women who were, to be honest, below his (then) standards when it came to body shape.

One day, in sheer desperation, combined with depression about his love life, Greg consented to go out with the sister of a married neighbor. She too, was a divorcee in her forties. And she was no Barbie. She was cute but overweight, with a noticeable belly and ass. She did have big tits though. Really big tits. That’s what tipped the balance. He consented to go out with her. She was fun, and surprisingly, on the second date invited him into her house. She fucked his brains out. She hadn’t had sex in a couple of years and the pent-up frustration was expended on his cock. As he was fucking her, he realized how sexy her BBW body was. He loved the soft, expansive, fleshiness of it. He loved the way it jiggled and moved. And of course, he loved her massive saggy jugs! Greg shot his cum in her cunt, in her mouth, and all over her tits and ass. She loved to fuck and they would have sex for hours. Eventually, they broke up, more on matters of dealing with her troublesome children than sex.

AitanaBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AitanaBrown

After that, Greg’s eyes were opened to the new possibilities that dating ordinary BBW women offered. Not all of them were BBWs, but the best were. They seemed to try harder and be dirtier. Whether they were just a little bit flabby, or very large indeed—or whether they had massive mammaries or small titties, he fell in love with BBWs as a group. There were plenty of ordinary women who were looking for a guy or just looking for a good time. He was having the best sex of his life. He realized that in this stage of his life, he was no longer the young stud he once was who attracted all the hotties. But he was the corollary of the women he dated. Ordinary, slipping past society's so-called prime, but sexually experienced and still wanting sex.

Meanwhile, he had a co-worker of a similar age and situation who, like Greg had done, insisted on only dating girls that looked like a porn actress, the Barbie-type. He was always complaining about his lack of luck, or inability to catch a porn star-looking chick. Greg suggested trying some average women for a change. His friend stalked off, shaking his head, nursing his blue-balls. Greg continued to have great sex with a variety of women until he met Debbie—who also was a BBW. And also great in bed. And right now, she was enjoying the Sharon Show. What more could a man ask of a wife?

Once Greg had his pants off, he didn’t need to ask his wife to do anything. Immediately she began to stroke his cock. Soon she indicated to him that they should flip over. Once on his back, Debbie began to suck his sausage. As she did so, her eyes strayed again to Sharon. She was nearing climax, yet took a moment to look back into Deb’s eyes and smile. She liked what she saw—her new friend doing a masterful job of giving head. Not only that but demonstrating that she had lost her fear of having sex in front of other people.

Between Rick’s fingers, and his tongue circling her clit, Sharon was in nirvana! She often thought that nothing felt better than a skilled mouth giving her oral. But then, when she felt a nice cock enter her holy-of-holies, she immediately revised that statement! But now she was sticking with her first preposition—nothing is better than a tongue on your clit!

“Oh, oh, oh god, OH GOD! RICK! OH GOD, OH MY FUCKING PUSSY, BABY! BABY I’M CUMMING!” Sharon mewled loud enough for all to hear.

Debbie dropped Greg’s meat stick from her mouth and turned to look. She saw Sharon buck like a wild woman as she orgasmed on Rick’s tongue. As she did, she pulled Rick’s head hard into her cunt opening. Debbie was both surprised and gratified to see that Sharon’s reactions to orgasm were similar to her own. At times in the past, she wondered if she was a freak when it came to her orgasmic reactions or normal. Evidently, she was normal. Either way, Deb loved getting head.

“You’ve gotta eat me like Rick just did to Shar,” Debbie told her spouse.

Slipping off her tight yoga pants in a frenzy, Debbie bared her lower half, joining Sharon in nudity. Greg finger-fucked his wife for a moment, then decided her panties would cramp his oral skills and pulled them off. Taking a page from Greg’s book, he took a moment to sniff the musky fragrance of the pussy juice-soaked panties, then boldly tossed them at Rick. Rick smiled and put the crotch of them to his face, inhaling the heady odor, before tossing them aside.

Sharon decided to take a minute and watch Debbie get her pussy eaten. While not into girls, Sharon still thought Debbie had a nice body. As Deb twisted and turned to remove her pants, she got a good look at her pussy. It was in its natural hairy state with protruding pink pussy lips that contrasted with Sharon’s brown-tinged ones.

Debbie couldn’t believe she was doing this. Having sex (or a form thereof) naked in front of another couple!  It was what she loved about their biker hobby. It allowed her and her husband to step into another lifestyle when they went on the Harley. Normally she was the PTA/soccer mom type to her friends and neighbors, but when they went on the motorcycle, she was able to transform into her alter ego—that of a wild, sexual, hard-drinking biker chick. No, she wasn’t hardcore like the one-percenters, but she felt free to flash her tits at strangers, drink way too much, swear like a trooper, and engage in sexual excess. Previously she had only watched sexual excess with pangs of jealousy and fear, but now she was participating in sexual excess!

Rick, and particularly Sharon, made her comfortable enough to be where she was right now, bare naked, boobs displayed for all to see, and getting her coochie serviced while another couple watched. It was exhilarating! Sharon’s “I don’t give a fuck” attitude when it came to showing off her naked body was encouraging and comforting. If Sharon didn’t care what people thought of her big, fat belly, large ass, and not-so-big tits, why should she? She wasn’t quite as big-bellied as Sharon and had bigger tits, so why shouldn’t she be proud of herself nude?

As Greg ate his wife’s juicy mature twat, Rick pulled off his pants, displaying his hard-on, which he began to stroke slowly as he watched the sexual antics of the couple on the other bed. Debbie had a nice BBW body and a set of fabulous big tits. He wanted to move to their bed and suck those sexy fun bags but knew that with these two neophytes, he needed some restraint, as hard as that was to do. One thing was for sure—he wanted to fuck Debbie in the worst way! Sharon was hot as fuck and he’d be screwing her in a minute, but Deb was new and exciting. It’s funny that despite enjoying good pussy already, a man’s cock always wanted a different pussy. It was part of their nature.

As she and Rick watched Greg finger and tongue-fuck the hell out of Debbie, Sharon looked at her husband. Their eyes locked with a knowing look. A look that told Rick that Shar wanted to fuck Greg, and a look that told Sharon that Rick wanted to pork Debbie. But it was also a look that told each other that they wanted to fuck each other right now!

But as Rick lay down on the bed and Sharon was getting ready to mount him, Greg began to fumble with his jeans, trying to get them off with one hand as he licked and fingered Deb. It wasn’t too successful. Sharon saw an opportunity and slid off the bed to stand close behind Greg. Next, she reached up and pulled his pants and underwear off.

As this was being accomplished, Debbie had her eyes closed and was moaning a series of “oh, oh, ohs” to the world. As Sharon pulled his pants off, she managed to reach one hand around to fondle Greg’s rigid prick. Greg didn’t look back, or acknowledge this intimacy, except for getting up on his knees on the bed, gaining space between his dick and the bed to accommodate her hand.

Sharon was grinning a mischievous grin at Rick while simultaneously jerking Greg off, her bare belly and pussy against his ass and tits brushing his back lightly. Rick was wondering if Deb would catch on to the fact that his wife was pleasuring her husband, but Debbie kept her eyes tightly shut. Sharon continued to stroke him with one hand while the other reached between his legs and fondled his dangling balls. This risque scene went on for a minute or two until Sharon retreated to her bed with Debbie none the wiser. At this point, Greg realized that Sharon was fully into having sex with him.

Once in her own space, she climbed atop her husband’s hairy-chested body and eased her pussy down onto his turgid prick, guiding it in with her hand.

Sharon let out a satisfied, “Um, baby, oh god, yes!” when Rick’s sausage was fully in her love canal.

Then she settled onto his cock and his body with a bit of hip action that ensured the contact between his love muscle and her clit was just so.

“That’s it, baby! Fuck me, you redheaded slut! Shit, I love your fuckin’ pussy, Shar,” Rick growled to his horny wife.

“Do you like that? Do you like me grinding on your cock? Does my dirty old man like the way I fuck? Oh yeah…oh god, yes…suck my tits, honey…mmm…bite them,” Sharon replied as she both bounced up and down and gyrated sideways on his massive boner.

Sharon tended to talk dirty in bed, but when they were alone it was more moans, groans, oohs, and aahs interspersed with the occasional “fuck me”. However, whenever Sharon was with a new sex partner, or showing off like she was doing now for Deb and Greg, she did a lot of dirty talking. And it was working when it came to getting attention. Debbie was looking at her and Rick screwing each other.

Debbie had to admit that Sharon knew how to fuck. She was shamelessly and athletically riding her husband’s cock, her ample belly covering his and her tits bouncing when they were free from Rick’s mouth or hands—which wasn’t often. Sharon had a look on her face that was both beautiful and predatory. It was obvious that not only she didn’t give a fuck that she was being watched, but that she enjoyed it.

Deb had to admit that seeing Rick humping his wife made her wish it was her that his dick was pleasuring. She could imagine how good it would feel going in and out of her—a task made easier with a tongue in her slit. She felt an overwhelming desire to have Rick fuck her. She also felt somewhat guilty that she wanted to be unfaithful to her husband. But it was just sex, not love. What would be the harm in that? She also had the strange feeling that Sharon wouldn’t mind sharing. The idea of both men screwing her seemed very attractive right now!

The moment she thought this, Sharon looked straight at her and smiled, saying, “Oh god, Ricky, I love how your cock feels in me. Any woman would love getting fucked by you!”

Then Sharon winked at Debbie, letting Deb know that she was willing to share.

When Greg hit her clit with his tongue as Sharon was riding Rick’s cock and speaking to her, her body rocketed into la-la land.

“OH FUCK, HONEY. I’M CUMMING!” Debbie cried out loudly.

Greg was surprised as his wife trembled in orgasm, holding him tight against her beaver. Deb usually just moaned loudly; she didn’t ever burst out talking quite like that. It must be due to Sharon talking so dirty.

Looking up, he watched Sharon grasping the headboard as she rode Rick like a cowgirl. He could still remember how her hand felt on his dick. Now he was able to watch her in action, desiring her naked, fleshy body even more. She rode Rick hard, often grinding her twat on his member to increase the intensity of the fire in her clit. When she did that, her ass circled seductively. Then she would thrust her pussy back and forth on him, the muscles in her ass and thighs rippling. Her soft belly was bouncing on his and her C-cup jugs hung erotically over her belly, nipples hard. She constantly was murmuring her elation to him.

“Oh, oh, oh, oh Ricky…oh, oh, oh god, oh god, Ricky. Oh god!” she would moan.

For good measure, Rick would spank her ample ass with a meaty slap that Sharon seemed to enjoy. Her red hair hung beside her face, disheveled. You could also hear his cock making slurping sounds as it went in and out of her pussy lips, and the creak of the bed strained under the onslaught of the sex atop it.

It seemed like he watched Sharon screwing Rick for a long time, but it was probably only a minute, while Debbie recovered. As soon as she was back on earth, she looked at him with bright eyes and told him to fuck her. Unlike the couple in the next bed going at it cowgirl-style, Deb spread her legs and indicated she wanted it in the traditional missionary position. Forcing himself to ignore the couple in the next bed, Greg guided his love missile into his wife’s meaty, wet, cunt hole.

“Mmm…honey! Oh god, yes! Oh…oh yeah…deeper…I want it just like Sharon is getting it, fuck me like that,” Debbie cooed, glancing over at Sharon and the look of pure sexual satisfaction she wore on her face.

Sharon, hearing her name, looked over at Greg and Debbie and said, “You two are beautiful! Fuck her hard, Greg! Fuck Debbie’s pussy and make her cum!”

Encouraged, Greg began to fuck Deb hard and fast, making her tits bounce up and down erotically with every hard thrust. Debbie’s whole body was quivering under the onslaught of her rampant hubby. Deb couldn’t remember the last time he had fucked her so hard. All she could do was moan. They needed to have sex with another couple watching more often!

“Oh god! Oh god, oh god, oh god, yes! Oh god yes…honey…honey…keep screwing me like this!” the horny sixty-two-year-old woman called out in her ecstasy.

Even Rick got into the act, hoping he’d get a turn at Debbie sometime, “Fuck her hard, Greg! Give her your cock! Goddamn, Debbie, you’re hot! Fuck, we have two hot bitches here, Greg!”

“Fuckin’ right you do, you horny cocksucker! Make this bitch cum, you fuckin’ dirty bastard!” Sharon called out as she rammed his prick deep into her fuck hole.

Sharon was red in the face and sweat was dripping from her brow with the effort she was putting into maximizing her sexual pleasure. Moments later she orgasmed on his stiff prick.

“Ricky…Ricky…oh god, RICKY! OH FUCK, RICKY! OH…OH…OH HOLY SHIT!” Sharon called out as she climaxed on her husband’s dong.

Greg and Debbie both turned their heads to witness Sharon shaking and gasping as she came hard atop her man. Plunging back into his wife’s holy of holies, Greg felt his balls tighten and his cock throb. With a big, deep thrust, he emptied his balls into his wife’s cunt.

“OH SHIT! I’M CUMMING! AARRGH!" he exclaimed as he climaxed.

In the other bed, Sharon was ramping up the screwing once again, heading for another orgasm. One that wouldn’t be long in coming (or cumming).

Rick was almost there, but took the time to congratulate Greg, “Fuck yeah! Way to cum!”

Greg stayed inside his spouse, knowing that he owed her an orgasm. Debbie was pinching and twisting her nipple with one hand while the other reached down to her mons area to rub while Greg’s cock porked her.

“Keep it up! I’m just about there. Oh god, honey, fuck me! Fuck your hot little slut!” Deb gasped, on the verge of climax.

Yet it was Sharon who had yet another orgasm. This time a bit smaller, but still powerful.

She paused momentarily and sat up, crying out, “OH GOD! OH GOD, RICKY!”

Then she began to fuck him frantically for a moment before she went off once again, “OH MY GOD!”

At this point she was shaking like a leaf, her ample body jiggling with the waves of pleasure that sped through it.

Seeing another woman orgasm in such a dramatic manner tipped Debbie over the top. She too, climaxed under the onslaught of her husband’s cock.

Again, under the influence of the example from Sharon, Debbie called out her ecstasy, “GREG…GREG…I’M CUMMING! OH FUCK! OH FUCK, MY PUSSY!”

Coming down from her climax high, but still riding Rick, Sharon looked over and said, “You go, girl! That’s what I call a fucking!”

And it was. Though she had probably cum this hard many times in the past, it seemed like this one was the best orgasm ever. And she owed it all to Sharon and Rick.

“Oh god, Sharon! This is so crazy to be doing this in front of you, but I love it! Ride that hard peter, Sharon. I want you to cum again,” Debbie gushed in the bliss of her afterglow.

Unlike Rick, Greg had pulled out of his wife’s vagina and was now looking at his shrinking, cum and juice-covered pole. He rolled to a position alongside his wife where he had a good vantage point of Rick and Sharon humping. It was obvious that Sharon fucked like a whore and wasn’t about to stop. He wondered if she was a nympho. In any case, he wanted to fuck her so bad his teeth ached. Not because she was better looking than Debbie, because she wasn’t, but because she put her all into sex and seemed to have no boundaries. One thing was for sure—seeing sex in real life was much better than watching a porn flick!

Debbie was also enjoying the show. She was excited by Rick’s virility. He seemed to keep on going like the Energizer Bunny. True, Sharon was doing most of the heavy lifting, but his cock stayed hard and he didn’t pull out until Shar said she was done. And right now, Deb wondered when that would be. She was also imagining it was her atop Rick, riding his hard cock to climax after climax.

In conjunction with her fantasy, Deb reached down and began to finger her pussy. It was wet and sticky with cum and her juices. Her pubic hair was covered in the stuff. She had never jilled herself after sex before, but despite the mess down there, it felt good. Looking at her husband, she saw his eyes were glued on Sharon. Debbie realized at this moment that Greg wanted to fuck Sharon in the worst way. He was almost drooling for her. Well fine, if that was the case, then she would just fuck Rick. They both could have fun.

Sharon looked surprisingly sexually attractive to Debbie as well. She had read the lesbian stories on Lush, but couldn’t relate. Now, however, she had a desire to touch Sharon’s ample, fleshy body. To kiss her and rub her hands all over her. To feel her breasts and taste her pussy. Ordinary looking in normal circumstances, sex transformed Sharon into a desirable goddess.

Finally, Debbie shook the lesbian thoughts from her mind and again concentrated on Rick, imagining him thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy, firing up her clit until she burst with pleasure. To this end, her fingers fingered her swollen clit, sticky with her husband’s cum. Greg did his part, caressing and squeezing her girls and twisting her nipple. Debbie wondered if he was thinking about porking Sharon’s BBW body as he did so.

“Ride that cock! Fuck that bad-ass biker, you hot little slut!” Greg called out to Sharon, surprising Deb with his comment.

Debbie could tell that her husband was getting turned on again. He was probably imagining he was screwing Sharon. It would be only a matter of time and he would be hard again. But hard for who? Herself, or Sharon? Realistically, Deb thought it would be Sharon.

Sharon’s big, fat, bouncing belly hid Rick’s hot rod from her view. With curiosity killing her, Debbie got up off the bed and stood behind Rick and Sharon. From that angle, she could see Rick’s cock pistoning in and out of Sharon’s cunt, and Sharon’s thigh and ass muscles working and twerking as she rode his fleshy iron rod. The erotic sight filled her with desire, and she again fingered her twat. This time fiercely.

“Fuck him, Sharon! Fuck that big hard cock, girl!” Deb growled encouragingly.

Unable to control her lust, Debbie reached out and caressed Sharon’s backside, then with the other hand, Rick’s leg. Rick was working hard, thrusting up into his wife, meeting her bounces. The feel of Sharon’s warm skin was electric under her hand. She stopped touching Rick and jilled her clit. Another orgasm was imminent.

Rick was hoping Deb would get in there and lick his balls, but his hope proved in vain. Strangely, he realized he could probably cum again if given enough time. Sharon, basking in the attention of the other couple, was riding him like a wildcat. She was always at her best if there were other people involved.

“Fuck that cunt with your big cock, Rick!” Greg called out, jerking his flaccid cock furiously as he sat against the headboard watching Sharon’s tits bounce.

“You fuckin’ bitch! You’re gonna make me cum again, you fucking cunt!” Rick growled to his wife.

“Oh god, yes! Yes, I am…oh god I’m a dirty whore…oh god…Ricky…RICKY! OH SHIT, MOTHERFUCKER, RICKY!” Sharon cried as yet again she shook like a leaf as she milked every drop of rapture from his turgid prick.

“OH SHIT!” Debbie cried out, echoing Sharon, just as Sharon was climaxing in a wave of euphoria.

Deb’s legs buckled and she collapsed on her bed, jilling furiously as the climax hit her as well.

Sharon finally had enough. She was exhausted from her exertions. When she was thirty she could have just kept on going, but at fifty-six and overweight, she had reached her endurance limit. Her face was flushed bright red, and sweat dripped from her forehead. She clambered off of Rick and plopped beside him, happy and spent. The sheets were soaked from her juices but she didn’t care. She didn’t mind sleeping in the wet spot.

“Did you go again?” Sharon asked Debbie.

“Oh god! Did I ever! You two are so hot!” Deb replied.

“Hell, yeah! That was the best sex I’ve ever seen! You two are so fucking hot!” Greg chimed in.

“I guess we don’t do too bad for old, fat, people,” Sharon said, beaming.

“I guess we don’t,” Greg answered back.

“You two outlaws used your six-shooters pretty good on Beaver tonight,” Debbie chimed in.

“Well, when you have Calamity Jane and Belle Starr in bed, you do rise to the occasion,” Rick added with a groan and a wry smile.

Sharon, tired, sated, and calling the shots, said, “I hate to break up this party, but I really do want to see the sights here tomorrow. The Buffalo Bill Museum and all. I’m going to hit the sack now. My fat ass is going to sleep. Naked of course.”

Debbie agreed and said, “Yup, we have a big day tomorrow. And a big night too!”

“Damn straight!” replied Rick, already hoping he’d be humping the sexy sixty-two-year-old the next evening, and also see his wife getting ravaged by Greg.

Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments