Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Salsa - Vanessa Lopez

"On her forty-seventh birthday, Vanessa has her fantasy fulfilled when her husband arranges a gang-bang for her"

24
5 Comments 5
5.4k Views 5.4k
6.8k words 6.8k words

Author's Notes

"Part 43 of the Robinson Family Sex Chronicles. Vanessa is based on a couple of sexy Latina women I’ve had sex with. Particularly a certain older one who was the inspiration for Vanessa’s dirty talk. <p> [ADVERT] </p>And her daughter’s eagerness was also an inspiration (though at a different time)."

Vanessa Lopez was having a wonderful forty-seventh birthday. Her husband had given her a nice set of diamond earrings and dinner at an expensive restaurant. Now that they were home, at last, Julio unlocked the door to their darkened house. Vanessa knew the first thing she wanted to do was to fuck her husband in order to show him just how much she appreciated this day. But when they walked inside and flipped the lights on, to her utter surprise, there were loud shouts of “Surprise!” and “Happy Birthday!”

Stunned, and still blinking with the sudden light, Vanessa looked around, grinning, but somewhat confused. There before Vanessa stood three men—and no women. What was happening?

She did recognize them, of course, but why this eclectic mix of well-wishers? There was Mike Jones, whom they were good friends with. Younger at thirty-seven, and good-looking with long hair, he was also part of their swinger group. She had enjoyed sex with him over a dozen times, but where was his wife, Cathy?

Next was Nikola Vukovic, whom they called Nick. From the Balkans, he and his wife, Kata, were also peripheral members of the Jones-centered swingers group. She was very familiar with him from there, having also engaged in sex with him a few times. He was dark, handsome, and rather quiet and very guarded about his past, which she understood to have been rough before he came to America. He was forty-seven. And Kata was missing.

Finally, there was Tony Karagiannis, forty-four, a very handsome Greek who often worked as an electrician for her husband’s home remodeling business. She had told Julio how hot she thought he was, but why was he here?

“Thank you all so much! But why are just you here? Where are your wives?” Vanessa inquired, still confused at the odd guest list.

“Honey, they are all here to fulfill a birthday wish of yours. I know one of your fantasies was to get fucked by a gang of men, one after the other, and they are all here for you!” Julio told his stunned wife.

Blushing, despite her dark complexion, Vanessa sputtered, “Well I…I guess…holy fuck, I guess that sounds good to me. A gang-bang? It’s just a surprise, that’s all.”

“Are you up for it, baby?” Mario inquired.

Looking around at the assembled men, all looking expectantly at her, Vanessa finally said, “Why the hell not? You’re only forty-seven once!”

Vanessa and Julio Lopez were in their late forties and had experienced a renaissance in their sex life the last couple of years. With her tubes tied and the burden of raising young children past, both found they could concentrate on themselves. And both realized that they had lost the rich sexual life they had enjoyed as newlyweds. Cathy Jones was responsible for the next step in their wider sexual fulfillment. Vanessa worked as an X-ray tech at the same hospital as Cathy and CeeCee Price. Somehow she ended up as friends with the younger women and in a drunken girl-talk moment, she found out that they were swingers. Curious, she asked many questions and liked what she heard. For as much as she liked sex with Julio, she had wilder, or darker, if you must, desires. These included sex with other men and sex with multiple men at once.

She also learned that Cathy and CeeCee had a bisexual relationship with each other as well. Vanessa joined in with them, and while it was nice, it wasn’t her cup of tea, though she had no problem with them having lesbian sex. She enjoyed watching the two go at it; it was so erotic somehow. When in the mood she could put on a good girl-on-girl show. But what she really wanted was sex with other men. Men that could be found at one of Cathy and CeeCee’s swinger parties.

Julio wasn’t a problem to convince. He loved porn and she was aware that his fantasies necessarily included other women and orgies. So he readily agreed to go to a party at the Jones house. And had loved it.

Unlike his wife, Julio was bi-curious. He was turned on by the sight of a nice, hard, cock and sometimes experimented with inserting his wife’s dildo in his ass. He wished he could find a guy with a similar interest in sucking cock and the rest of the bi-sexual possibilities. He hoped to find that attending the Jones party. And that wish was fulfilled, although not at the first party. A couple of the men were as interested as he was in bi-sex. The others might occasionally engage in some bi act in the heat of group sex but weren’t interested in it on a one-on-one basis. Nikola Vukovic was one of the men who was. Tony had also expressed interest and they had engaged in giving each other blowjobs and handjobs. Mike was indifferent but had nothing against it.

Besides bi-sexual enjoyment, Julio also enjoyed watching his wife get fucked very much. He loved being the cuck and jerking off to the sight of his sexy wife getting hammered by a guy with a big cock. His favorite was watching Big Al Price fuck her with his BBC, but most any guy would do. The sight of her taking one guy after another would be truly stimulating. He could hardly wait to clean up her cream pie!

Vanessa had been fucked by more than one guy in a row at the Jones' swinger parties, but the other wives had always been there too, sharing some of the action, and it never was one right after the other. This was her first time with four men (including her husband) all there exclusively for her. And she had to admit the idea made her wet!

“Let’s get this party started,” Vanessa announced, then went and poured drinks for everyone.

She was careful to limit this to one drink because she wanted maximum performance. When everyone was settled in and relaxed, she suggested they start by stripping naked for her. Eagerly, all of them stripped away their clothing, including Tony, who had never met the other men, let alone seen them naked. He seemed nonplussed to be naked alongside them, however.

Five-foot-three, and good-looking, Vanessa had nice size breasts with large dark areolas the size of silver dollars. She was thickening with middle-aged fat around the waist and ass with age to the point that some might call her a BBW, but it was just a nice, comfortable layer of mature fat that hadn’t grown to proper BBW portions. And her ass was a thing of beauty. Nice and ample, with plenty of jiggles when fucked. She had her black hair tied back and up and was wearing a floral-print blue bra and panties set that she stripped down to in front of the four horny men. Under her panties was a thatch of dark, un-trimmed pubic hair. Vanessa eschewed the shaven look, preferring to remain hairy. This alone set her apart at their parties.

At Vanessa’s suggestion, a couple of the men hauled a mattress out from one of the kids' former rooms and placed it on the floor in the living room. That way, there would be plenty of seats for those not currently involved to watch the action. Finally, she placed some large beach towels on the mattress. There would be plenty of pussy juice to soak up when the action got going.

With all eyes on her, Vanessa lay down on the mattress. Someone asked if they could take some pics. Feeling generous, Vanessa assented and posed for them while their phone cameras got busy. At last, she stripped off the bra and panties and posed nude, soaking up the attention.

At last, she got up and went over to Nick and began to suck his uncircumcised cock. While she did so, Mike crawled under her and began to eat her hairy, dark-lipped pussy. Julio and Tony stroked their cocks watching this scene.

After a few minutes of observing Vanessa suck Nick’s dick, Tony said, “It’s my turn, now.”

Taking Nick’s place, his cock was soon engulfed by the mouth of his friend’s wife. He quickly put his hands on the back of her head and began to face-fuck her mouth. He was well known for rough sex. But Vanessa didn’t blink an eye. She took his cock in fast and deep.

Meanwhile, Nick crawled under Vanessa, taking Mike’s place. Vanessa settled her, now wet, pussy onto his mouth and began to grind away. Seeing Nick’s cock sticking up like a flag pole as he ate his wife’s cunt, Julio couldn’t take it anymore. He got down on all fours and began to suck Nick’s nice, uncircumcised dick.

Tony couldn’t help but observe to Vanessa, “Look at your husband suck cock. Fuck yeah!”

Vanessa, well aware of her husband’s predilection for bi-sex, didn’t bat an eye but continued to take Tony’s cock into her throat. Finally, Nick waved Julio off, wanting to cum inside of Vanessa. In the past he had already given Julio several loads of cum down his throat, but this time he wanted his wife first.

By now Vanessa’s pussy was dancing with pleasure. And sure enough, all it took was one circle of Nick’s tongue around her clit to make her explode. Breaking away from Tony’s manhood, she looked down at Nick and her pussy and shook with orgasm, holding onto Tony’s knees as she did so.

“Ai, ai, ai, OHHHH!” she cried out, knowing this was the first of many orgasms.

“My turn,” Mike called out as he positioned his semi-hard cock in front of Vanessa, leaving Tony to swap positions with Nikola and take up the pussy-eating position.

Cómeme,” Vanessa called out in Spanish, begging Nick to eat her, as she licked Mike’s cock.

Nick had no idea of what she said, but eagerly began to lap away at her hairy Latina cunt with his tongue.

Vanessa enjoyed using dirty words in Spanish, as well as English when she had sex. Her almost accentless English also became very accented as well. It was what she called her “sex language”, and the men she fucked seemed to find it very hot. She liked using a different persona when she fucked. It was fun to be a different person—a hot Mexican whore.

“Suck his pene, you fucking puta!” Julio called out, extremely turned on by his wife’s sexual performance.

Looking at her husband, Vanessa gladly complied, taking Mike’s cock in deep, her head bobbing up and down on it. Her breasts were also bouncing in concert with her head—delicious globes tipped with dark brown nipples. The two men not involved were stroking their cocks to the action before them.

Vanessa had a mini orgasm on Tony’s tongue before Mike pushed her back onto the mattress.

“I need to fuck you right now, baby!” Mike called out as he shoved her back.

“How do you want to screw me?” Vanessa asked.

“I want you to ride me cowgirl-style,” Mike told the married slut.

Mike lay down and put a pillow under his head as the hot Mexican slut straddled his cock and lowered herself down on him. Mike pointed his hard cock up towards her pussy, while Vanessa guided it in. Once more, he had the familiar feeling of being inside of Vanessa’s cunt. Then the fucking began.

Vanessa rode Mike in style, bouncing up and down on his cock athletically, her tits flopping in rhythm. Tony got off the chair and began to lean over and suck her tit as she rode Mike. Julio and Nick had their eyes glued to the tableaux and were stroking each other’s cocks. And Vanessa was putting on a good show for her forty-seventh birthday. In all honesty, she looked younger than that, and especially hot bouncing her naked ass and flopping tits up and down on Mike’s hard cock. Mike was thrusting his pelvis upwards, driving his cock deep into her Latina cunt.

“Fuck yeah, Vanessa! I love your fuckin’ pussy! Fuck my cock, baby!” Mike Jones called out.

“Ai! Fuck my puta cunt, you fucking bastard! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my coño!” Vanessa cried out, hitting her stride.

By now, Tony had given up on sucking her tits and was just fondling them from behind as she bounced on Mike’s dick. Nikola and Julio were stroking each other furiously as they watched. Mike was sweating with effort and about to cum.

“Oh FUCK, you FUCKING WHORE! Oh FUCK!” Mike called out as his jism shot deep into Vanessa’s cunt.

Vanessa, herself was on the edge of climax, calling out, “You fucking hijo de puta!”

Julio also was calling out to Nick, “Suck my dick! I need it now!”

Nikola got off the couch and got on his knees in front of Julio, taking his cock into his mouth. He could taste the pre-cum on it and instinctively knew Julio was about to blow. He sucked for all he was worth, trying to make Julio cum, knowing that Julio would do the same for him.

Mike and Tony didn’t notice the sideshow. Mike was feeling the last throes of cumming and Tony let Vanessa’s boobs go and was jerking his cock to the action. When Vanessa finally orgasmed, she took her husband along for the ride, triggering him to cum in Nick’s mouth at the same time she came.

Joder! Oh GOD! Oh FUCK! Oh, GOD!” Vanessa cried out in a scream, bucking on Mike’s cock.

At the same time, Julio, watching his wife cuckold him, blew his cum load into Nick’s mouth, calling out, “FUCK YEAH! FUCK YEAH!”

Tony, impatient and ready to fuck Vanessa, called out, “My turn to fuck her! I want to fuck her!"

Vanessa barely had time to lift off of Mike’s cock when Tony got behind her, pushed her down on all fours, and started shoving his cock into her well-fucked cunt. It didn’t take much effort to slip it past her slippery, engorged cunt lips and into her mature fuck-hole, despite being quite well-endowed himself. In a daze, Vanessa willingly allowed his cock to enter her hole as he grabbed her ample hips and began to stick it in and out of her.

Tony wasted no time in screwing this buxom Latina slut hard. The fact that her husband was watching him made it even sweeter. In some ways, she reminded him of Ann Robinson, but she was a different flavor of red-hot salsa.

Vanessa relished the feeling of being used as a cum dump. This second, fresh cock made her feel amazing! She yearned for him to fill her full of his cum as a birthday present.

Más rápido! Faster!" Vanessa begged as she was fucked from behind, “Oh fuck! My cunt feels so good!”

Satisfied by the blowjob, Julio watched his wife get taken from behind like a bitch in heat by Tony. The Greek was pouring it to her. Vanessa’s ass was rippling with each hard thrust and that was even before Tony began to spank her ass.

“Fuck me, you dirty little slut! Fuck my big hard cock like a good girl!” Tony exclaimed as he spanked her ass cheeks. And of course, while he was doing so, he was ramming his cock into her hairy cunt fast and hard.

Julio once again called out to his wife in encouragement, “Tony is fucking you like a puta barata! A real fucking whore!”

Cógeme with your fucking cock, you bastard! Stick me with your pene!” Vanessa mewled in ecstasy.

Right now her big tits were bouncing like crazy under her body as she was screwed on all fours. Julio wanted to crawl underneath and lick his cock and her cunt as Tony’s dick went in and out, but refrained, settling to just watch. At this rate, he’d be hard in no time. Nikola’s dick was rock hard, and you could tell he was lining up for the next turn at fucking Vanessa. Mike was toying with his flaccid dick and wishing Julio would suck it. For some reason, all of this put him in the mood for a guy to suck his dick—which was rather unusual.

“Fuck me, you cunt! Fuck my cock, you Mexican whore! I’m gonna fill your fuckin’ cunt full of cum!” Tony growled at the sexy Latina.

Finally, Mike couldn’t take it any longer and went and sat down by Julio, asking him, “Do you want to suck my dick?”

Julio was surprised because Mike rarely joined in bi-sexual play during their orgies. But here he was, offering his dick. Soft or not, Julio wanted to suck it and hopefully make it hard again, if for no other reason than to see Mike fuck his slutty wife again. So he got on his knees and took Mike’s member into his hand and mouth and began to suck it. Mike lay back against the back of the couch and watched Vanessa get fucked while her husband sucked his dick. It didn’t get much better than this. It had been quite a while since a guy had sucked him off, and he had forgotten how good it felt.

By now Vanessa was dripping sweat from the exertion of shoving her ass and cunt back to meet Tony’s thrusts. He was fucking her hard and her twat was about ready to explode again. She knew she probably would be sore tomorrow, but it was so worth it tonight! The squishy noise coming from Tony’s cock going in and out of her coochie reminded her of how full of cum her cunt was soon to be.

“Oh god, Tony! Oh god! Oh fuck! Madre de Dios, I’m so fucked!” Vanessa cried out.

She knew she was about to cum again. Tony’s dick was driving her insane!

“Oh, oh, oh, oh god! Oh my fucking god! Oh, OH, OH, FUCK ME! Ai, ai, FUCK!” Vanessa whined as once again an orgasm shook her body.

Feeling her pussy contract on his dick sent Tony into paroxysms of pleasure. He straightened and rammed his dick into her deep and hard at the same time he came. Long ropes of his cum squirted deep into Vanessa’s cunt. When he pulled his dick out, it was dripping in cum and pussy juice. Vanessa’s pubic hair was matted with cum and juice as well, offering a cream pie for anyone interested.

But Julio was busy sucking Mike’s dick, so there was nothing to be done except for Nikola to quickly swap places with an exhausted Tony. His big, hard cock met little resistance slipping into Vanessa’s slippery, wet, cunt. With hardly any break between cocks, Vanessa was getting fucked from behind once more. This time, by Nick. The never-ended supply of cocks was a dream come true. She was so sensitive by this time that she had a small orgasm the moment he started fucking her.

“Oh fuck, Vanessa! You’ve got a nice cunt! I’m going to fuck you hard with my big cock now. You like that?” Nick said in his accented English.

“Oh god, yes! Gimme your big cock, Nicky! Fuck my coño with it. Oh god, I’m such a fucking whore! A real mujerzuela!” Vanessa gasped out as Nick’s cock slipped inside of her.

“Yes, a real fucking whore, like my wife. You are both fucking whores. I fuck you like the whore you are,” Nikola replied, looking over Vanessa’s naked back and round ass.

JalerySthif
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JalerySthif

Slapping her butt, he rammed his cock deep into her cunt as he leaned over her back. While doing so, he reached under her and grabbed her tit, fondling it roughly, much to her pleasure.

Vanessa was loving every minute of this now. She loved the idea of her being a whore and fucking so many men. Now that she was on her third, she was getting into the stride of things. Her pussy seemed capable of endless orgasms and she intended to fuck as long as she could. She knew her cunt would be sore in the morning, but that type of hangover was much preferable to the alcoholic kind. Hopefully, Mike would be recharged and ready to fuck her as soon as Nicky had cum!

“Oh god! I love your cock! Fuck me! Fuck me in front of my husband! Show him what a fucking puta barata his wife has become,” Vanessa moaned, already in the throes of an oncoming orgasm.

It was then the doorbell rang. Julio’s cock sucking had already got Mike hard again and he was hoping that Mike would cum in his mouth, but he needed to answer the door. Getting up, he walked to the front door and looked out the peephole. It was Al Price.

Big Al Price had been invited to Vanessa’s birthday party along with the rest but had informed Julio that he had a business meeting that interfered, unfortunately. And he did, but luckily, it ended sooner than he expected, so he raced over to the Lopez house to join in the festivities. What would a party be without his BBC?

Big Al had a dinner meeting with a client. She was a fifty-six-year-old blonde BBW divorcee with big tits. He had been working on bedding her for a while and thought that tonight was the night. She seemed very receptive to his advances. Unlike most of the white women Big Al screwed, she had experienced BBC before. Her first husband was black. So for her, it was a trip down memory lane. But unfortunately, tonight she had other obligations. So her liaison with the younger, forty-year-old Big Al had to be put on hold.

Al wasn’t surprised when Julio opened the door nude and with a hard-on. He knew what kind of a party it would be. He had fucked Vanessa several times in the past, both at Mike’s swinger parties and on invitation from Vanessa and Julio to have a private three-way at their home. He knew Julio loved being the cuck, and Vanessa couldn’t get enough cock, so the scene before him wasn’t surprising. Vanessa was on all fours getting pounded by Nikola, who didn’t miss a stroke as Al walked in. Mike, and another guy he didn’t know, were onlookers to the sex. Al assumed that both had already fucked the Mexican hotwife. Julio was enjoying every minute of seeing his wife fucked.

After greeting the men and being introduced to Tony, Al stripped naked, his large black cock starting to stir. And for good reason, Nick was giving it to Vanessa hard. Her ass was rippling and her tits bouncing like crazy. She had a wild look on her face and in her eyes that told just how much she was loving getting fucked by multiple men.

All she was saying now was, “Oh, oh, oh, oh,” but Al was sure she had been talking dirty previously. He knew from experience that she loved playing the Mexican whore role.

“Would you like me to help you with that?” Julio asked Big Al, indicating his cock.

“Sure. Why not? If you want to suck my black python, go ahead. Warm me up for your wife,” Al told Julio, assenting to the bi-sexual act.

After all, he was in a good mood tonight and knew from experience how much Julio loved cock. And the truth be known, while he wasn’t into cock much himself, he did love a blowjob. Julio expertly fondled his balls and then began to lick them. Soon he was moving his tongue up Al’s shaft until he was licking the head. At last, he took Al’s big black dick into his mouth and began an expert blowjob. Al just sat back and watched Vanessa getting fucked while he enjoyed his cock being sucked.

Vanessa was a bit worse for wear with all the fucking. Her immaculately coifed hair had strands that had escaped captivity and were hanging down alongside her face. Her makeup was now a mess. She was glistening with sweat from the exertion. Yet she still was giving it her all, ramming her ass back against Nick, creating a distinctive slapping sound as they fucked, familiar to all who have had good sex. You could hear the squishy sound of his cock going in and out of her cunt as well. By now, cum, mixed with pussy juice, was liberally squishing out of her cunt and coating Nick’s dick.

After a couple of minutes of having Julio suck his dick, Al decided that Vanessa needed a turn with it. Getting up, he moved in front of her face and shoved his cock toward her mouth.

“Suck my big, black cock, bitch!” Big Al commanded her in his own inimitable way.

Wordlessly, Vanessa put it in her mouth and began to suck to the best of her ability—fully spit-roasted now. Of course, she wasn’t at her best, being distracted by a cock pounding into her cunt from behind and all, but she was trying.

She loved getting fucked by Big Al. It wasn’t so much the size of his cock, like it was with other women, it was more his forceful ways. She also knew how much her husband loved to see her pounded by a big, black pene. That is why he was the one invited over for their private threesomes. Soon his big, black cock would be inside her pussy, but for right now, she was enjoying it in her mouth.

“Suck daddy’s big black cock, baby! That’s right, Vanessa, suck it good,” Al enjoined the Latina slut.

Meanwhile, Nikola was making Vanessa cum. The debauchery of taking multiple cocks and, at the moment, being spit-roasted was sending her into sensory overload. Nick’s cock was hitting all the right spots and now Mike had joined in, sucking her tits.

When Mike stuck her nipple in his mouth, Vanessa cried out in Spanish, “Chúpame el pecho! Chúpame la teta!”

Scarcely had Mike grabbed one of her big tits to fondle it and stuck the big brown nipple of the other in his mouth, when Vanessa climaxed. Juddering, shaking, and moaning obscenities, she came.

Cógeme! I’M CUMMING! OH, AAAHH, MADRE DE DIOS!” Vanessa cried out.

At the same time, Nikola came as well, “OH FUCK! YOU FUCKING WHORE!”

Big Al cheered the event as Vanessa dropped his cock, “Fuck yeah, bitch! Fuck yeah! Take that fuckin’ cock! Fuck it with your hot brown ass!”

Unnoticed by the four on the mattress, Julio was starting to cum from the excitement of watching his wife get spit-roasted. He started to moan that he was going to cum and Tony quickly took Julio’s dick in his mouth. He missed the first squirt of cum, but took the rest of it in his mouth. Plenty of the first shot was still dripping down Julio’s brown dick. Tony had only satiated his bi-curiosity recently, and this was a hot moment for him. He was surprised at how much he liked cock and cum, and this moment was no different as Julio filled his mouth with cock juice.

Vanessa had totally given in to what the men wanted to do to her—allowing them anything they fancied. For this reason, she didn’t bother to even offer up her idea of what position she wanted to get fucked in next, but rather gave in to Al limply, allowing him to lay her on the mattress on her back as he assumed the missionary position above her.

Al began by sucking her tits while he teased her clit with the head of his dick until she couldn’t take it anymore.

“Stop fucking around and fuck me, you bastard!” she begged.

“Okay, bitch, here is daddy’s big black cock for your fucking hairy taco,” Al replied as he stuck his BBC into her cunt.

Vanessa was fairly stretched out from the three previous schlongs, but Al’s BBC was still a tight fit. She was so wet and full of cum that it slipped right in, however. Al wasted no time in starting to fuck her hard. As he pounded her taco, he leaned over and sucked one nipple. Tony had taken Mike’s place on the mattress and was biting the other one. He also gave her a hickey on her breast as well. He always enjoyed leaving his mark on the women he fucked.

Mike, Julio, and Nick sat there, side by side on the sofa, watching the action and hoping their cocks would get hard soon. They didn’t know how much more Vanessa could take, but they wanted to be prepared. Soon they were joined by Tony, who had finished with Vanessa’s titties.

“Fuck her, Big Al! Fuck my wife in the cunt with your big, black cock! Make that fuckin’ whore squeal like the puta she is,” Julio called out, egging Al on.

Tony gave his two cents worth as well, “Fuck that cunt, Big Al! It’s nice and lubed up for your cock, isn’t it? She’s full of our fucking cum.”

“Look at her take that big black cock like a fucking slut! No fucking wonder my wife loves to fuck him—he stretches her cunt right out!” Nick told the men on the couch.

“He fucks my wife all the time,” Mike told them with a grin, “She can’t get enough of his black dick. But that’s okay because I’m fucking his wife all the time too. CeeCee loves my white cock!”

“That CeeCee is a hot fucking bitch! I love fucking her in the ass. Next time we’ll have to see if she wants all of us to fuck her ass like my wife is doing here. She has the sweetest little black ass I’ve ever seen,” Julio added.

“I’ve got to get in on some of this fucking you all are doing. Sounds like everyone is fucking everybody!” Tony opined.

"You ought to! Bring your wife along if you can. I’m sure we’d all like to fuck her,” Mike told Tony.

“She’s a fat, old BBW, but she loves to fuck and likes it rough. I’ll have to see if she would do that,” Tony said.

“I’m getting hard again watching Al fuck your wife, Julio,” Nick told him.

“Good. We’ll see what Vanessa wants to do next. She’s a hot old whore, isn’t she?” Julio answered back.

Al was fucking the mature Latina birthday girl hard. He was pistoning his cock into her dripping cunt, making her sing out her pleasure. Her tits were bouncing now, big globes tipped with those sexy big dark nipples and areolas. Her dark hair was wild now as it flounced around her pretty face.

“Oh god! Your cock is so big! What are you doing to my cunt, cabrón?” Vanessa cried out under the full onslaught of Big Al’s porker.

“Big Daddy is gonna fuck you hard with his big cock. Gonna make you my bitch, baby! My fucking hot salsa Mexican bitch! Your fucking cunt is hot salsa, baby! Spicy!” Al growled at the woman below him.

Al’s balls were slapping against her ass and the squishy sounds coming from her snatch were loud as his cock slid in and out of those dark pussy lips. Al could feel the pleasure rise from his balls as he banged away in her sloppy wet cunt, already full of cum. You could see the others' cum coating his black dick as it went in and out of her cunt lips. Al liked to look down and see his dick go in and out.

“Shit, Julio, your fuckin’ wife has a hot cunt! A hot salsa cunt! Fuckin’ bitch is something else!” Al told Julio as Julio watched his wife get used as a cum dump.

Vanessa was loving all the attention centered on her naked body. You could see the lust dripping from every man’s eyes, punctuated by their erections. She could also feel Al’s cock throb as he rammed it in hard and shot his cum load inside of her.

“FUCK, BITCH! OH FUCK! BIG DADDY’S CUMMING!” Al exclaimed as he leaned further into her and blew his cock-load of cum into her Latina cunt.

“UH, UH, OH MIERDA! OH, OH, FUCK!” Vanessa called out in delirium as her cunt and body exploded in waves of ecstasy.

The effect of wave after wave of orgasms from four different cocks had a cumulative effect. This last orgasm seemed to drain all the energy out of her body, sapping it in the name of hedonism. Vanessa collapsed on the mattress, ignoring the soaked sheets and towels. She loved the fact that she was getting her brains fucked out. She was enjoying getting gang-banged even more than she thought she would. But she had to give the guys the bad news soon. She had had enough cock in her pussy for tonight.

“Fuck, baby! Look at all that cum coming from your pussy!” Julio called out.

And there was. Loads of cum were oozing from her cunt lips, soaking her dark pubic hair. Julio couldn’t resist the cream pie. He quickly got down on his belly and shoved his face into his wife’s cunt.

Cum, and Vanessa’s thick pussy juice, smeared Julio’s face as he thrust his tongue deep between the folds of her inner labia to lick out the cum inside. Vanessa’s hole was still dilated from all the fucking she had done, and inside was full of the cum from four different men. While he was at it, he was also hitting her big swollen clit with his tongue, eliciting a happy groan from his wife. The cum was salty, and Julio took in as much as he could, making sure to suck her dark pussy lips as well the treats inside her cunt. Vanessa was hyper-sensitive and soon grabbed his head, pulling him in tight. Of course, he didn’t mind; it just gave him more cum.

“OH, OH, OH FUCK, JULIO! OH FUCK, YOU’RE MAKING ME CUM!” Vanessa shouted out to the applause of the other men.

“That’s it, Julio, eat that cream pie! Eat your wife’s cunt!” Mike called out.

Nikola had a different idea, “Hey, Julio! Save some for me. I want some of that cream pie too!”

Pulling his face away from his wife’s cunt, his face encrusted with cum and juice, he spread Vanessa’s silky thighs for his friend. Nicky shoved his face deep into her snatch and began to finish off what was left. Considering that her pussy was still leaking a lot of cum, he soon was enjoying plenty of cream pie. And again, Vanessa was heading for orgasm.

Cómeme el coño! Oh fuck, oh fuck yeah…oh god, Nicky! OH MY FUCKING GOD!” the hot Mexican bombshell cried out as another orgasm wracked her body, jiggling her ample curves.

Nick pulled away with a satisfied look on his face, only to be kissed by Vanessa as she sat up. Then blinking her dark brown eyes, she looked around at her adoring audience.

“Hey guys, I’m all fucked out. You have fucked my pussy until she can’t be fucked anymore. How about I suck all of your dicks instead? You can all cum on my face,” Vanessa told them as she absently wiped some of the cum smeared on her face from Nick’s face with her finger and put it in her mouth.

Heads nodded and the five men agreed. Incongruously, Mike Jones started singing “Happy Birthday to You”, and all of them joined in. The naked forty-seven-year-old birthday girl—the slut on the mattress, just sat there and beamed, a huge grin on her mouth before breaking out laughing.

As Vanessa knelt on the mattress, the five naked men gathered around her, standing close to her. She randomly grabbed one cock that was presented to her. It happened to be Julio’s. She took the familiar tool into her mouth as she held it in her hand and began to suck away eagerly. With the other hand, she reached up and grabbed another cock, this one belonging to Tony, and began to jerk it. While she did that, Nikola, Al, and Mike began to stroke their cocks to the hot scene being played out.

After a minute, Vanessa grabbed the next cock, Nick’s, and began to suck it while her hand wrapped around Al’s BBC to wank it to climax. This scene was repeated with her changing off every minute or two with whom she gave a blowjob and whom she jerked off.

“Fuck yeah, bitch, suck that cock,” Al cried out.

“Oh fuck, baby, I want to cum in your mouth,” Tony gushed as he grabbed the back of her head and face-fucked her for a minute.

“Fuck yeah, you fucking whore, jerk my dick…oh yeah, just like that!” Nick told her.

“You are such a fucking puta, baby! Chupa mi pene!” Julio moaned to his wife as she did what he asked and sucked his penis.

Finally, Al called out as he stroked his dick, “Daddy’s fuckin’ ready. I’m gonna cum all over your face, bitch!”

With that Vanessa let go of the cocks and turned her face upwards, opening her mouth for Al’s cum deposit. Al shot a big load, shooting it in an arc that splashed down across her mouth, cheek, and eye, with some ending up in her hair.

Nikola was the next one of the men who were jerking their dicks furiously in their little circle to cum. His cum shot landed on the other cheek and strung across her lips, into her mouth, and down her chin and neck onto her tits.

“Fuck that’s hot! I’m gonna blow!” said a furiously stroking Tony.

True to his word, his cum spurted in an arc across her face, then the last spasms dribbled into Vanessa’s mouth. She had only one eye open but that was enough to turn her face to catch the prize.

Speaking to the other guys, Julio said, “How do you like this little whore I’m married to? She’s really something, isn’t she?"

Then his brown cock erupted with a huge pent-up load of white cum to land on her forehead and down across her previously-cummed eye and down her cheek and neck.

Feeling a little chagrined at being last, especially because he was the youngest guy there, Mike stroked his cock with a fever, almost a blur. Finally, he felt the cum well up in his balls and explode from his cock in a thick, strong stream that hit her mouth, nose tip, and cheek.

“Fuckin’ bullseye, dude!” Tony congratulated him for mostly hitting her mouth.

After he finished, Vanessa began to lick the cum from her lips in a sensuous way. Then she ran her finger over her face to wipe the remaining cum from her. She would dip her finger in her mouth after every load she wiped, then go back for more.

At last, she was done and sat there naked and smiling. Her hair was now a mess and she smelt like sex—cum, pussy juice, and fresh sweat. Julio knelt and kissed his hotwife, tasting the cum that had covered her face and filled her mouth.

“Thank you for the best birthday ever! I love you so much!” Vanessa gushed, feeling the high that comes from so much good sex.

“Any time, baby. Any time,” Julio answered.

When the rest of the men left and they were finally alone, Vanessa asked Julio, “Did you have a good time too?

“Yes, I did. I loved watching you fuck the guys, and I got to cum a couple of times. I love you so much!” Julio told his sexy wife.

Vanessa had just one more thing to say, “I said I was fucked out, but I think I can take on one more special guy. Honey, let’s fuck. Right here, right now.”

Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments