Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cabin Fever - Part 1

"Millie and Joe Robinson, plus their fuck friends, Dan and Lori, have a weekend away at a cabin where sex and nudity rule"

36
3 Comments 3
6.1k Views 6.1k
9.4k words 9.4k words

Author's Notes

"Part 39 of the Robinson Family Sex Chronicles"

Millie Robinson had finally been able to arrange for her son Joe, to get together with her divorcee neighbor, Lori French for a weekend away. Although her son was still married to Ann, she insisted. After all, Millie detested Ann, and knowing that it was just a matter of time until Joe divorced her, Millie decided to try and hasten the process and fix him up with a local girl, hoping to lure him to move back to her small town, to be nearer to her.

The plan was for herself, along with Joe and Lori, to go to her friend, Dan’s cabin in the mountains for the weekend. That should give her son the opportunity he needed to hook up with Lori, and thus, by providing an alternative to Ann, to hasten his divorce. Millie had no idea that her son and Lori had already had sex. As far as she knew, they had only met.            

Joe’s problem was that Lori was his girlfriend, Christine’s, best friend. Millie, not knowing about his relationship with Chris had fixed him up with Lori. She didn’t think a lot of Chris (as she was usually called) and wouldn’t have considered inviting her. It was a small town, and Chris could easily find out about this. So Joe sent Chris a text explaining the tricky situation.

Chris texted back, “Go on. Have a good time with Lori. I understand. Treat her well. You can’t disappoint Mom. But when you get back it's my turn.”

When Joe brought his sixteen-year-old daughter, Debbie, along, it created a snag. For what Millie had in mind for the adults at the cabin, they couldn’t have a teen girl there. But that was quickly overcome when Lori had the idea that Debbie and her nineteen-year-old daughter, Bree, could hang out together while the four adults were gone for the weekend. Joe’s wife wasn’t a problem. She detested Millie and looked forward to a weekend of sex, unencumbered by a husband and daughter.

With things settled, all four left for Dan’s cabin. It was a beautiful drive, winding up through a wooded canyon until they reached his cabin. The log cabin was of modern design and featured an open-concept area on the main floor along with a large master bedroom and en-suite, along with several bedrooms upstairs for guests. These all opened on the rear of the cabin to a balcony that ran the full length of the cabin and offered a gorgeous mountain view. There was a main floor deck below that offered a fireplace and a large cooking area. The area was very private as well.

Dan’s plan was for the four of them, after they settled in, to ride in his four-seat Side-by-Side UTV up a trail to Sunset Peak and watch the sun go down. There was a natural hot spring part-way up that they could enjoy as well. Dan loaded supplies in the SxS while the rest unpacked their overnight bags.

Because this was supposed to be a first date between people that had only met once before at a cookout, Joe and Lori reinforced the charade by initially taking separate rooms. However, both of them knew that tonight they would share a bed. When he came to see how Lori was doing unpacking, he put his arms around her and kissed her neck as his hands fondled her tits.

It wasn’t long before Joe had Lori on the bed, kissing her. Her full, voluptuous body felt wonderful underneath him as he caressed her breasts. Lori was dressed in tight jeans and a tight, low-cut top that showed off her big tits as well as some muffin-top midriff. Joe had noticed Dan eyeing her jugs appreciatively earlier, confirming what he already knew. They were nice. They hadn’t had sex since their “redneck three-way” a few weeks ago, and both were horny for each other, remembering their earlier bliss.

Lori was forty-one, two years older than Joe. She had been divorced for a while and had a son in the Navy and the aforementioned daughter, Bree, at home. Lori had brown hair and rather large round D-cup tits. Middle age had thickened her waist and she had a flabby belly. She was fat enough to classify as a BBW. Her ass was nice and had also become larger with age. Her legs were still thin, and her pussy was shaven. She was grateful that Joe wasn’t put off by her middle-aged flab. After all, her best friend and his girlfriend, Chris, was skinny. Yet in their previous meeting, he was quite turned on by her naked body.

Millie and Dan quickly put away the few things they had packed and Millie slipped off her clothes and put her bikini on because they planned on stopping at the hot springs on their ride. Before she could get her clothes back on, Dan was feeling her tits up. Mille gave him a big grin and got on her knees, unzipped his pants, and pulled out his big cock, which was semi-hard by now. And big it was. Millie loved the size of his cock. Looking him in the eye, Millie took his dick into her mouth and began to go down on it.

It required a bit of technic to deep throat it, and even then, Millie never could get it all in. Dan didn’t seem to care, he was completely happy with the blowjobs Mille gave. Unbeknownst to him, Millie dedicated every blowjob to her late husband. It was something he wanted the last time he saw her alive, and she refused. Ever since then, she vowed to think of him as she sucked another man’s cock. Most would think this strange, but it made sense to Millie, knowing her husband.

“Do you want to lock the door?” Dan asked Millie.

Millie interrupted her sucking to answer, “Nah, I think that those two will be more interested in each other than in what we two old fogeys are doing in the bedroom for a few minutes.”

With that, Millie took his cock in afresh, licking his glans and shaft before going down on it with a vengeance. You could hear the slurping sounds fill the room as Millie worked her magic. Soon Dan was moaning softly and putting his hand on the back of Millie’s head. She was absolutely beautiful when she sucked his dick, and he felt his cum rising.

Quickly she was rewarded with Dan grunting as his cock throbbed and shot a load of cum down her throat. Millie cleaned up the semen thoroughly from his cock as she felt him relax. Opening her mouth and showing him his load of cum, she winked at him.

It was another reminder of just how hot and nasty his sixty-five-year-old girlfriend was. She was hotter now than she was in high school. As for Millie, she was always pleased with the vitality of her sixty-six-year-old fuck buddy.

Reluctantly Lori and Joe broke off their kissing before they could no longer stop. After all, this was supposed to be their first “date”. As far as Millie knew, they had only talked at Christine’s little BBQ.

Feeling brave, Lori again donned her bikini, the one she had worn at the previous party. Joe didn’t seem to mind her middle-aged chunkiness with the accompanying fat belly and waist. Over the top, she pulled some athletic shorts and a button-down shirt that she left unbuttoned, but tied the tails together in the front.

Millie and Dan were looking chipper as they loaded the necessary picnic supplies in the four-seat UTV, with Millie almost glowing. It was enough to make Joe wonder what they had been up to. It wasn’t hard to guess. Millie had on some loose shorts as well and a tee shirt over her bikini bra. There was no doubt that both women looked casually sexy, and Joe caught Dan eyeing Lori’s cleavage and ass again. When they made eye contact, Dan just gave Joe the thumbs-up sign.

Soon they were winding their way through the forest and climbing into the mountains until they hit a junction that pointed the way to Sunset Peak, their destination. Here the trail turned into four-wheel-drive only, and the UTV bounced and growled its way up the sometimes steep and often rocky, track. The views were breathtaking and the switchbacks on the trail exhilarating, as were some of the steep climbs. In low-range four-wheel-drive, the machine ate up the rough terrain. Lori held tightly onto Joe in trepidation as they traversed sections with steep drop-offs on her side.

They passed a small lake on the way up that looked inviting. Stopping for a moment to get out and stretch and take in the scenery saw the girls taking off their shoes and wading in the shallows to cool down.

As they did so, Dan pointed to a part of the lake that was about 150 yards away, and confided, “Millie and I were across the lake over there fooling around on the grass and when we finished we noticed we had an audience parked right here. It was another older couple on ATVs. We just got up naked and waved, they went our way. As we came out of the dead-end side trail that takes you behind the lake onto the main trail here, they both gave us the thumbs up and the woman lifted her shirt and showed us her tits. She had a huge set of knockers!”

Soon all four got back in the off-road machine and continued up the main trail. About two miles further on, there was an unmarked trail to the hot spring that Dan turned on to. It was extremely rocky and rough and the group was crawling along, clambering over the bigger rocks and tilting them crazily to one side or the other as Dan expertly picked the best patch. Lori was constantly thrown against Joe, and her big boobs bounced crazily as they went. That alone was an erotic sight.

“Not too many people come up this rough trail and that's why we like it. Lots of privacy at the spring,” Dan informed them.

Soon they came to a small meadow and the end of the trail. A scenic cold mountain stream bubbled down the mountain next to them. But the real attraction was the geothermal hot spring that flowed from the rock at the side of the stream at this location. A small pool had been created and people had even placed flat rocks around the edges and even under the surface in places to sit on. It was a gorgeous site.

They wasted no time getting out of the machine and stripping down to their swimsuits. Both the girls looked sexy in their bikinis. Joe noticed that his mom was wearing the same bikini as she wore when he watched Jason the Handyman fuck her in her backyard [See: “Watching Mom Fuck”]

As the foursome basked in the warmth of the hot springs, Millie spilled the beans, mentioning that usually when she and Dan visited these springs, they bathed naked.

“In fact,” Millie continued, “We spend a lot of time being nudists when we are at the cabin.”

Dan just grinned, and Joe smiled at both of them, saying, “That’s cool. I’ve always wanted to do that, but I’ve always got a daughter around, so that kind of kills that idea.”

Lori, thinking that Joe was going too far with his mom, and not knowing about the very open relationship that the two had, spoke up, “That’s true, Joe, but your mother is here so I think you will still have to wait for that to happen.”

Joe was slightly miffed at Lori’s prudishness but was saved from answering by his mom.

“Oh Lori, that's okay. I think growing up Joe has seen it all before. I’m the last one that is going to object to someone getting naked in the mountains, even if it is my son,” Millie interjected, hinting.

“What?” Lori said blushing, “Are you saying that?”

Millie interrupted her, “All I’m saying is that we are all adults here, and I think that if we all decided to play nudist up here, I’m not going to be the one to object. There is nothing dirty or obscene about nudism and the human body. As I said, I’ve done it plenty of times.”

Changing the subject, because it seemed a little touchy to Lori, Millie suggested that Joe and Lori might want to hike about one hundred yards up a dim trail to see a little waterfall the stream made.

“Dan and I are going to stay here and relax, but you two ought to check it out. Take your towels with you. Take all the time you want to spend up there, we won’t be going anywhere for a while,” Millie instructed.

Millie was trying to get Joe alone with Lori in the woods in the hope that nature would take its course with them. She could see that they were being very friendly with each other already. They needed a push. Suggesting that they all get naked was too much, too soon.

Joe caught the drift of what she was trying to do and was eager to get Lori alone. Alone with just her, and with a little bit of time, he knew that Lori and himself could have some nice sexual fun in the woods.

Dan was disappointed that Lori didn’t take the hint to go nude, or at least topless, at the hot spring. He wanted to see her luscious big tits. But this gave him and Millie some time to fool around. At least to a degree.

Lori was also glad for an excuse to be alone with Joe. She was a little mad at herself for making a small scene at Millie’s nudist suggestion. She didn’t feel that comfortable taking off her top in front of two people who were almost strangers. Getting naked with Joe was another thing. And she intended to do that at the waterfall.

As Joe and Lori hiked out of sight, Dan slipped next to Millie in the warm water and kissed her. Before you knew it, his hands were under her bikini bra fondling her small tits. Millie obliged by slipping it off.

“Great idea you had there, Millie. What do ya say to us having some fun?” Dan asked.

“What I say is that my tits and pussy need some attention from your mouth. And I promise I’ll pay you back,” Millie said with a salacious smile.

Dan took his time, first kissing her mouth, then working down her lean body to her wonderful tits. He lingered on those for quite some time, eliciting some “oohs” and “aahs” from Millie. Finally, Millie changed positions so that she was mostly out of the water, just her pussy was above it as she laid back against a flat stone padded by her towel.

“Alright, you horny old goat. My pussy needs some serious tongue,” she explained.

Dan lowered himself into the spring until only his head was above water. Placing it between Millie’s spread legs, he went to work on her huge pussy lips, licking and sucking each one assiduously.

“Mmmm, Dan you’ve got a real talent! Oh yeah…you certainly know how to show a girl a good time…mmm yes,” Millie cooed.

The pleasure of his tongue circling her clit coursed its way up until it threatened to engulf her whole body. Her hand went automatically to her nipple which she pinched and twisted until its pleasure joined that of her pussy. Millie remembered the first time she had her pussy eaten. It was during her honeymoon in the late nineteen seventies.

When they woke up after the previous night’s straight sex, her new husband began to kiss her down her body until he came to her pussy. Millie was ignorant of cunnilingus back then, so she was surprised when he kissed her pussy lips, then began to work his tongue inside of her. At first, she thought it was dirty, but quickly was swept away by the rapture of it. Ever since then, she had craved it—almost four-and-a-half decades of getting her pussy licked!

Meanwhile, Joe and Lori had reached the waterfall. It was a twin cascade caused by a huge boulder in the middle of the stream which split it into two falls over a twelve-foot cliff. It was small but beautiful. Unable to keep their hands off of each other, Joe and Lori began to kiss.

“Joe, are you sure you’re okay with this? With Chris and all?” Lori asked concerned, yet hoping for the right answer.

“Lori. I want you. I want you so badly. You have been on my mind ever since we made love on Christine’s patio. Forget about her for now. Let it be just the two of us,” Joe told Lori, comforting her.

With that, he leaned her back against a large quaking aspen tree and began to kiss her passionately as he felt her boobs. Soon her bikini top was pulled down under her tits, allowing full access to her magnificent melons for his mouth and hands. Her brown nipples were hard and delicious. Meanwhile, Lori massaged his cock through his swim trunks.

Quickly passion overtook them. It was a mutual craving for each other. Not just to touch and feel each other—but to be one with each other. Joe needed to be inside Lori. Nothing else would do. Lori pulled off Joe’s swimsuit and Joe pulled down Lori’s bottoms as well in a sexual frenzy as each looked the other in the eye with pure lust.

Like a flash, Joe was pushing his cock up past Lori’s pussy lips and inside her wonderful cunt as Lori spread her legs wide and pulled herself wide to speed up the process. It felt amazing for both of them, this moment of lust satisfied. But not satisfied fully. Once Joe was inside Lori, he began to take her. The fucking that they both looked forward to, began.

Holding Lori against the tree, Joe flexed his knees and began to thrust his cock ever harder up inside her wet and willing cunt. Faster and faster he fucked, driven by an animal-like urge. Lori took his lunges inside of her with a series of “um, ums”, as her eyes widened at the feel of him screwing her so hard and with such abandon here in the woods.

Her big tits bounced with each thrust, describing an up-and-down arc until Joe trapped one with his mouth and began to suck and bite it. Lori’s body was filled with sexual waves of pleasure that seemed to come from everywhere. The feel of the rough spots in the otherwise smooth, white bark of the aspen scraped erotically across her back in pleasurable counterpoint. The bright, blue sky filtering through the rustling, dancing, green leaves of the aspens around them, accompanied by the musical noise of the falls, made the scene like Shangri-la.

“I’ve wanted to fuck you so bad ever since we got up here, Lori,” Joe told her as he rammed his cock into her wet, bald cunt.

“Uh…uh…uh oh god, Joey! I’ve wanted you so bad! You make my pussy feel so good…oh god…yes!” Lori answered back, finding it hard to say the words amid her pangs of pleasure.

“Oh fuck…HERE I CUM, LORI! Oh god, BABY!!” Joe cried out.

And with that, his cock spasmed inside Lori’s sweet wet cunt, and his cum filled her in a seemingly endless series of squirts inside her. As he did so, he rammed his cock so deep and hard inside of her, he about lifted her off her feet.

This proved just too much for Lori as well, “Joey…oh god, oh god…OH GOD, JOEEEEY!”

Her orgasm hit so hard that her knees started to buckle under her. She could only remain standing because Joey held her up. Impaled on his cock and held by his arms, she went limp but remained upright, despite the intensity of the orgasm.

They both remained that way for a minute or so until the pleasure subsided. Then slowly they uncoupled from each other. Lori pulled up her bikini bra and bottoms, while Joe pulled up his swimsuit as well. Both decided they had better get back to Millie and Dan.

“Maybe we should just go back nude instead,” Joe teased.

Lori replied, “That would make your mom happy. The way I feel right now I could almost go for that. So free in the woods and so sexual! I guess I’m still chicken but I’m starting to get on board with it. We’ll see.”

As they quietly picked their way down the alpine trail, Lori saw Joe, who was leading, stop, turn, and put his finger to his mouth as he motioned her to come forward.

Down below them, they could see Dan’s face between Millie’s legs as Grandma Millie lay topless mostly out of the spring. Lori had to suppress a giggle as she viewed the naughty scene in front of her. Slowly, they crept forward to a better vantage point.

Millie had already cum a couple of times but didn’t want Dan to stop his tongue massage of her clit quite yet. She was going for one last climax and was almost there. His tired tongue was working miracles in her pussy and she began to pinch her nipple as the rapture grew in her body.

“Mmmm…um…oh…um…mmm…fuck yeah! Oh god, Danny! My pussy! MY FUCKIN’ PUSSY!!” She blurted out quietly as her whole body shook one more time.

Dan pulled his face out from her dripping cunt, after just having taken a squirt of her juices to his mouth and rose out of the hot spring. Millie rose herself and slipped her bikini back on.

“I would love to stay naked all day long here, but the kids will probably be back soon and I don’t want to shock them with my old slutty ways,” she told Dan, who just grinned.

Meanwhile, Joe and Lori had backed off up the trail a way so they could whisper without being heard.

“Holy shit, Joe! Your mom is really something! I hope when I’m sixty-five I’ll have some stud that will want to do that to me! Do you think they saw us?” Lori babbled to Joe.

“Nah, they were too busy for that. I hope that didn’t embarrass you,” Joe answered back.

“Oh no. Actually, I thought it was kind of hot! It turns me on watching other people have sex! That’s one of my dirty secrets. If we had time, I’d have you eat me right now!” Lori gushed.

“It’s been a couple of minutes but let's wait a couple more before we go back just to make sure. And I think you are going to get your pussy eaten tonight, you insatiable little bitch!” Joe told the buxom brunette.

When Joe and Lori appeared a few minutes later, Millie and Dan were relaxing as normal in the natural hot spring again. Millie took a close look at Lori as she arrived. Those two seemed to hold each other much closer than before and there was just something about Lori that exuded the “I’ve just been fucked” vibe. Call it a woman’s intuition or whatever, but Millie somehow just knew or recognized Lori’s glow, or perhaps the faint odor of sex from the cum and juice that soaked Lori’s bikini bottoms.

Millie silently congratulated herself on a job well done, and simultaneously realized that this happened pretty quickly—that is if they did have sex. She had assumed that it would be tonight. Her son had certainly done something to make Lori glow.

They packed things back in the UTV and headed further up the trail to view the sunset. It truly was a romantic vista, and Millie couldn’t help but notice Joe hugging Lori. She also saw a kiss when they thought no one was watching. Then the four of them headed back down the dirt track to the cabin in the lowering gloom. By the time they got back, the stars were out in all their brilliance.

Astutely, Millie suggested that they all shower and intimated that she would see them tomorrow. That should give her son and Lori plenty of time to screw each other.

Turning to Dan, she asked, “What about us? What do you want to do?”

“You know what I want to do. I want to fuck your brains out! Let’s shower and then if you think it’s safe, we’ll sneak out onto the deck and make love under the stars,” Dan replied.

Millie was right, It wasn’t ten minutes later that Joe and Lori were in the shower and, after sucking her pendulous breasts, he was squatted down in front of Lori eating her pussy while she leaned back against the shower wall.

And ten minutes after Lori orgasmed from the cunnilingus, She and Joe had toweled off and Joe’s cock was pounding her bald cunt on the bed like a man possessed. Technically it was the other way around because Lori was riding Joe’s cock cowgirl style with gusto. The way the curvy middle-aged brunette’s big tits were bouncing up and down was a thing of beauty.

It was at this same point in time that Lori’s daughter, Bree, was riding Jake’s cock in the very same fashion. As mentioned in the previous story, the fact that they were mother and daughter would have been unmistakable to an onlooker (or the guy getting fucked). Their enthusiasm, mannerisms, and brunette good looks would give that away. The main difference was Lori’s heftier body, bigger tits, and soft hanging belly that was now bouncing on Joe’s stomach [See: “Debbie and Bree - On the Hunt”].

Joe wanted to suck her hard, erect nipples but was so turned on by the crazy bouncing of Lori’s big tits that watching them was overpowering! The bouncing that seemingly threatened to beat them to death was incredibly erotic! Enough so that he was soon cumming.      

“AAAGGHH! FUCK, LORI!” Joe cried out as his erection pumped his cum deep into Lori’s cunt.

With Joe finished cumming he raised up, grabbed Lori’s back, and began to nibble on Lori’s large, erect nipple. It was more than she could take. She felt the overwhelming sensation inside of her burst, cumming hard and long.

Bucking under Joe, Lori cried out her ecstasy, “Oh, oh, oh, OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD, JOEY! OH FUUCK!”

After an appropriate time enjoying the feeling of afterglow in each other’s arms, Lori suggested that they go out on the balcony and look at the stars. Joe followed the fleshy brunette, thinking to himself that she was the perfect combination between his wife, Ann, and his fuck buddy at work, Melissa, in body type. Her BBW belly was bigger than Annie’s, and so was her ass, but still much smaller than Melissa’s, whose belly was quite large, ripe, and sensual in the way it hung down. In general, Lori was probably closer to Ann’s body and looks, though with a bigger belly. He wondered if this was why he was so attracted to her.

Arkona2022
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Arkona2022

But these thoughts were soon erased as Joe and Lori beheld the sight below them on the deck. Joe’s mother, Millie, and Dan were both naked and fucking hard! Joe had once before watched his mother fuck from a vantage point like this, however, he was alone then [See: “Watching Mom Fuck”]. But Lori was with him this time.

Lori silently pointed out what was happening and made no move to go back in. Instead, she looked over the railing with rapt attention, focusing on the sixty-something couple as Millie straddled Dan and rode him reverse cowgirl. The position gave them a full view of Millie’s B-cup tits and shaved pussy as the skinny blonde grandma athletically bounced on Dan’s big cock. And yes, even from this angle, you could tell it was big. Millie was letting out a series of subdued “ohs” and “ahs” as she rode her man, her mature tits bouncing.

Dan was growling, “Fuck me, baby! Fuck my cock you hot little cunt!”

Soon Millie began to orgasm, “Oh god…OH GOD, DANNY, OH SHIT! Oh god yeah, HONEY!”

But as she did so, she looked up and her eyes locked on Joe and Lori, naked above her, staring down. The pair were unable to avert their gaze as they watched Millie, still staring them boldly in the eye, cry out in orgasm.

Rising off of Dan’s cock, Millie called out to her son and her neighbor above, “You might as well come down and join us here. And don’t bother putting on any clothes.”

As if powerless to resist, Joe and Lori made their way down to the deck, acutely aware of their nudity. On the deck, they were greeted by Millie again, who, along with Dan, was putting firewood in the fire pit. They were a beautiful older couple together. Millie with her firm, skinny body, and beautiful face; and Dan with his angular muscularity and prominent cock, still rather large as it drooped from his crotch still fresh from sex. Millie was still turned on from being watched. Her crotch dripped cum down her leg, yet she didn’t care.

Seeing his mom nude like this brought back memories of watching her fuck Jason. And also the events of a certain drunken night. And Dan’s cock brought stirrings as well. He would gladly suck that dick if given a chance.

Lori felt rather naughty as she stood naked before the older couple. She couldn’t help but eye Dan’s big cock, the memory of what it had done to Millie, fresh in her mind. With a twinge of guilt about her feelings, considering that Joe was more than adequate, Lori visualized riding that older man, his big cock filling her up as he savaged her breasts with his mouth. And there was no doubt that Dan was eyeing up her big jugs. As she looked him momentarily in the eye, she could see the lust he had for her. It was a fleeting glance, but one that spoke volumes.

“You two have such beautiful bodies. Oh to be young again! But I’m glad you aren’t ashamed of them,” Millie told the younger pair.

Then she continued, “As you might have guessed, Dan and I enjoy being nude up here in the mountains. Normally we never wear clothes here at the cabin. I would love for you two to join us in this custom the rest of the time we are here.”

“And in case you are wondering, we feel sex is beautiful and should be open and shared. You can have sex in front of us anytime you want. In fact, we encourage it. And I hope you allow us the same courtesy,” Millie said, finishing her spiel.

Lori quickly cut in with, “Sure thing! I think it is so beautiful! I’ve been hoping for something like this to happen for a long time. It will be fun!”

With that said, arrangements were made for drinks while the fire was started. Soon all four were sitting around the fire, enjoying their nudity with the others and a nice warm buzz. There were two little outdoor love seats upon which to sit, so that made things cozy. The warm glow of the fire as it crackled in the pit cast a warm glow upon their naked skin.

Both men thought about how beautiful the women looked. Millie with her lithe body and proud little tits, as well as a pussy that looked like it should belong on a teen—except for the fact that her protruding pussy lips were huge! And Lori with her lush, curvy, BBW body with those big tits was ripe sexuality personified. When she cocked her leg up on the seat, her wrinkled, brownish pussy lips were also exposed, hinting at the tastiness of her mature cunt.

Lori had already experienced a couple of threesomes, so being naked with another woman and guy in a sexual way wasn’t entirely foreign to her. It was deliciously naughty—at least with people, she felt comfortable around. And equally delicious was the way that Dan was looking at her with lustful eyes. With that in mind, she raised her leg until her foot was resting on the seat, giving him a good look at her pussy. A pussy that was still seeping Joe’s cum.

The stars, campfire, and being naked with their respective lovers soon worked magic on the foursome. Joe’s hand began to caress Lori’s boob. Dan’s wandered between Millie’s thighs. Soon the couples were embracing and kissing.

Finally, Dan broke the silence that had descended on them, “Let’s take this show inside. It’s getting a bit cool out here.”

Once inside, Dan had another suggestion, “Would you like to see the master bedroom? I think it’s one of the nicest rooms in the cabin.”

The ploy worked. Soon all four were standing inside the large master bedroom, eyeing the huge California King-size bed, as well as the comfortable couch and chairs, plus a stunning ensuite off the room.

“Holy shit! We could all fit on that bed!” Lori gasped.

Dan couldn’t have made a better suggestion, so he ran with it, “I think we all ought to try, anyway!”

Giggling like teenagers, the four of them hopped on the bed. With four of them they, perforce, were touching each other’s nude bodies, still laughing and feeling quite a bit more sexual towards each other than outside.

“I don’t think I want this moment to go to waste,” Dan opined as he rolled over on top of Millie, then scooted down until he was able to take her breast into his mouth.

“Geez, Dan, my son is going to think we are sex perverts, the way you are always all over me!” Millie cried out, in jest.

“That’s because we are! Now, either Joe and Lori can either join us in our little orgy, or he can take Lori upstairs. I know if I was him, I wouldn’t waste a second getting it on with Lori, even if it was next to us to old goats. What do you think, Lori? Do you mind joining us in our little orgy?” Dan asked, looking Lori in the eye.

Lori was feeling the perfect high, between the alcohol and the sexual buzz. She wasn’t about to turn Dan down. Besides, this wasn’t much different than what she had done before, other than the fact that because Millie and Joe were mother and son, any sex between them was out of the question.

Boldly she announced, “If you don’t mind seeing my fat-assed body get screwed, then I’m good for it—aren’t we, honey?” the last directed to Joe.

“I don’t think there are any more secrets between me and Mom, so I’m good,” Joe told the other three.

“Well, if you don’t mind seeing your old mom getting screwed by this animal here, then I’m all for it,” Millie said, sealing the deal.

By now, Dan was on all four, leaning over Millie and alternating between sucking and fondling her tits. His large erection was pointing towards Millie’s pussy at a downward forty-five-degree angle, capped by a large mushroom head. Once again, Joe thought about how hot it would be to suck that nice dick until it came in his mouth. Concurrently, Lori was thinking the same thing. If there was one thing this sixty-six-year-old man was, it was virile!

Taking his cue from Dan, Joe got on top of Lori and began to suck her nipples while his hand began to rub her pussy, which was already moistening. Because Joe knew that his mom knew about his sexual peccadillos, and he was well aware of hers, made the situation comfortable. Lori didn’t seem to give a fuck when it came to having sex around other people. The night with Chris made that clear. So at the moment, she was happily moaning away as he sucked her nipples.

“Mmm…I think you need to take things a little further south, honey,” were Millie’s instructions to Dan.

Dan reveled in the fact that he was able to engineer this little couple fuck session. It put him on top of the world. Millie was hot enough, but seeing young, voluptuous Lori naked and having sex next to his girlfriend was even better. Before the night was over, he hoped to suck on those big tits himself. He also was glad Joe was more than happy to go along with this little scene.

When it came to sex, Dan figured that Joe was a “player”. If they ever got together alone, Dan intended to ask him about any sexual adventures he had enjoyed and if he had any pics to share. Besides those of Millie from their recent cruise, Dan had pics of other women from the past that had shared his bed, including some scandalous ones of his ex-wife. Joe seemed like a guy who would enjoy looking at those pics and porn, in general, while they both stroked their cocks together. It was a pleasant thought.

By now, both men were eating pussy. The women were a contrast, even more so on the bed next to each other than they were outside. The thin, svelte Millie and the chunky, but super sexy Lori. Both were moaning now and were holding hands, linked in passion, as their men tongued their clits.

“Oh god, this feels so fucking good!” Lori cried out, holding Millie’s hand with one hand while she twisted her erect nipple with the other.

“I’m glad my son can eat pussy. His daddy would have been proud,” Millie responded, then she instructed Dan, “Oh yeah! Suck my pussy lips like that! Oh fuck yeah…I wish you could suck my nipples and clit at the same time.”

Dan paused momentarily to say, “Hey, Lori. How about sucking Millie’s tits for me?”

Lori had no problem with that. Previously she had engaged in lesbian sex with Christine. It wasn’t something she craved, but it was something she would do when the mood was right.

Millie, on the other hand, had never had sexual relations with a girl. The idea rather alarmed her, even though this wasn’t that big of a deal. She knew that one of Dan’s fantasies was girl-on-girl, and she now understood that this was his way of arranging that. Not wanting to seem old-fashioned, or a stick in the mud, Millie relented.

“All yours if you want, Lori,” said Millie as she held her tit as an offering.

Lori flipped over onto her stomach and took the older woman’s breast into her mouth. The main thing she hoped for was to make Millie feel good. and Millie’s titty was just the perfect mouthful. Joe had to reposition and began licking Lori’s cunt from behind, his nose in her ass crack. Lori’s ass up in the air was a beautiful sight.

Before he commenced his tongue work again, he slapped Lori on the ass and said, “Suck her tits, girl. Make her cum!”

As for Dan, looking up from his vantage point between Millie’s thighs, he was enjoying the show of Lori’s tits hanging down and her nice, ample ass stuck up in the air. Right then and there he knew he wanted to doggie-fuck that ass and see it ripple.

“Oh god, YES! That does feel good! I think Lori ought to teach you guys just how it’s done,” Millie remarked.

While she still had no interest in pursuing lesbian sex beyond this point, Millie had to admit it felt really good. Weren’t they all working as a team in pursuit of carnal pleasure anyway? So what difference did it make if a woman was sucking and biting your nipple while your guy was eating your pussy? It was all so risque!

It wasn’t long before Millie was pulling Dan’s head in tight and bucking in orgasm. Lori worked her teeth on Millie’s nipple as she did, sending her into orbit. Joe had stopped eating Lori and was watching the show.

“OH GOD, YOU GUYS! IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!” The sixty-five-year-old hottie cried out.

Dan looked up, his face covered in thick pussy juice, while Lori kissed Millie on the cheek. Then Lori flipped over on her back and spread her legs, knees up.

“Don’t forget me, guys!” she called out, hot for her own orgasm.

With that cue, Joe again began to lick Lori’s mature pussy. He worked his tongue over the folds until he suck one of her cunt lips into his mouth. It was already engorged from his prior efforts. Then he took the other into his mouth. He could tell that his teasing was heightening Lori’s desire. Then he began to ream out the entrance to her pussy with his tongue, flicking it against her swollen clit that was looking for all the world like a tiny penis. Deeper and deeper he thrust his tongue inside of her wet cunt, until he would back out slightly and circle her clit.

“Oh god, Joey! Give it to me!” Lori begged.

While this was going on, Mille propped herself up on a pillow and was watching the events unfold with a knowing smile on her face. As she did so, she idly fingered her pussy. Dan was also fixed on the scene, mainly on Lori’s heaving breasts.

“Go ahead, Dan. You know you want to,” Millie said, motioning to Lori’s jugs.

Grasping one, while sucking the other, Dan got to work on those big globes. There was something about those big, fleshy tits that was irresistible. After a minute, and feeling bolder, Dan straddled Lori and put his cock between her jugs. Like any big-titted woman instinctively knows how to do, she squeezed them together for him, trapping his dick in their substantial cleavage. Dan then began to titty-fuck Lori in a way he never could with Millie. As she had since she was sixteen, Lori was enjoying the fixation that men had with her breasts.

With Dan’s nice big cock moving back and forth only inches from her face, it was only natural that Lori wanted to take it in her mouth. She wanted to show this mature Cassanova just how hot she was in bed. Opening her mouth and licking her lips seductively was the only hint Dan needed. As good as the titty-fuck felt, a blowjob would even be better. Dan balanced himself on the headboard and stuck his cock in Lori’s mouth.

With age comes patience, and all Millie had to say was, “Don’t cum in her mouth. I want all your cum for when you fuck me.”

Millie resumed fingering herself. Her clit was so sensitive now her finger played it. The fingering was really feeling good as Lori was getting tuned up by both men. Soon, she felt another small orgasm coming on soon.

But it was Lori that came first. Despite the distraction of a cock fucking her mouth, her body signaled that rapture was upon her.

Shaking like a leaf, and stifled by the cock in her mouth, all Lori could manage was a muffled, “Ah, aah, aah,” until Dan pulled out.

Her head falling back on the pillow, Lori exclaimed, “Oh Joey! That felt so good!”

Millie had a just-fucked-dreamy look on her face as well. She had just rubbed her cunt to a nice, orgasm. Lori, looking over at Millie thought to herself that the sixty-five-year-old grandma had the body of a thirty-something. A good thirty-something body at that. Who would have ever guessed unless you saw her naked?

Looking at Dan waving his hard cock around like a club, she told him, “Stick that dick in my mouth. Why should Lori have all the fun?”

When Lori announced, “Hell yeah! Blowjobs for everyone!” it was unanimous.

Both of the guys sat against the headboard while the two women got on all four and took their cocks into their mouths.

Both of the guys high-fived each other like silly teenagers, and Joe remarked, “Goddamn! Aren’t these two the hottest women you’ve ever seen?”

Lori and Millie just looked up at each other and commenced to go to work. Each had a secret desire to show the other woman just how good they were. Neither intended for their man to cum. Both wanted to save that treat for the sex that would follow. They could get a full blowjob later. Besides, Dan had already cum in Millie’s mouth once today.

You would suppose that there is nothing much finer than watching a hot, naked woman suck your dick. It’s both a visual and a sensation treat. But both Joe and Dan would tell you that having two naked women side-by-side sucking your dick was even better. True, the sensation was the same, but the visual treat was twice as good. Hearing both of them “ummm-ing” as they sucked cock was hot. Having the choice of either looking down at the girl sucking you, or to the side and watching the other girl suck cock from a different angle—now that was priceless! Especially when Lori’s tits bounced up and down so erotically as she blew Joe.

Joe was the first to crack, “Whoa, baby! Any more and I’m gonna cum in your mouth.”

Lori just grinned as she sat up and wiped the pre-cum from her lips. Granny Millie quit as well, after one final lick from balls to tip.

Millie positioned herself over Dan’s glistening cock and spread her pussy lips for him. It was a beautiful sight, seeing her fuck hole and those gorgeous big petals of cunt lips engorge his cock as she slowly lowered herself onto his rod.

Kneeling on one leg and slightly lifting the other, Lori grasped Joe’s cock and guided it into her snatch. As soon as Joe’s cock started in, she eased herself down on it until Joe felt himself inside of her. Letting out a sigh, Lori began to wiggle her hips and settle herself on his rod until she had the perfect angle for stimulation. Then she began to bounce up and down, screwing Joe’s cock with her tight, warm, pussy.

The other pair of hedonists on the bed was also reveling in the debauchery of fucking right next to Lori and Joe. This was especially true of Millie, who had the rare experience of seeing her son fucking a woman up close and personal. But the truth was, they were mainly interested in their own sexual gratification at the moment. Controlling the sex, Millie just took Dan in part-way into her cunt.

The head of his cock rubbed against her swollen clitoris in teasing foreplay—as least until Dan growled, “Goddamn you, bitch! Stop teasing and let's fuck!”

This was accompanied by a hard slap on Millie’s ass, as well as laughter from Joe and Lori. Grinning, Millie complied and slowly lowered her cunt down onto Dan’s fuck stick.

All the way in, at last, Millie told her lover, “Oh yeah, Danny. Oh yeah. You’re fucking me now!”

Again Dan gave a couple of hard slaps to Millie’s ass and said, “Okay, you fucking old slut, let's show these kids how it’s done! Fuck me, you dirty old bitch!”

“This granny will fuck that old fucking cock of yours until you can’t walk, you dirty old man!” Millie teased.

“Look at your old mother bragging, Joe. Have you ever heard such shit from an old whore?” Dan asked Joe, teasingly.

“Shut the fuck up and fuck this old whore, you old fucking geezer! Show Lori that just because you are an old bastard, you still know how to fuck,” Millie told Dan as she began to ride him harder and faster.    

Joe answered, laughing, as Lori ground away on his cock, “That’s my mom! You’d better fuck her before she gets cranky. Never keep an old slut waiting.”

Millie called out to Dan, and then Lori, “I love riding your cock, you dirty old man. That big fuckin’ dick of yours feels so good inside of me. How about you, Lori? Is my son taking care of your pussy?“

Lori was bolt upright on Joe’s cock now, with Joe’s hands fondling her tips and nips, when she answered, “Oh yeah! He feels really good inside me. Real good! This is so fun—all four of us fucking together. I love it!”

With that, Millie leaned sideways and twisted her body, putting her arm around Lori and then kissed her full on the lips. Lori returned the kiss in full, passionately. The sight of the two women kissing as they sat atop the men was straight out of a porn video. It was a combination of fondness for Lori going along with all this, and a desire to make Dan hot by doing some girl-on-girl. Whatever the case, she genuinely loved it. Lori’s lips were soft and she was a good kisser. Millie realized that she loved kissing this sweet, younger woman. But now she had to get back to the pleasant task of fucking Dan.

Watching his mom kiss Lori made the cum well up from his balls. And when Lori bent back over him, fucking him with increased speed and vigor, her big beautiful tits bouncing like mad, it was more than he could take. He convulsed under the buxom brunette, thrusting his cock deep into her magic cunt, and blew his load.

“OH FUCK, LORI! AAAGGGHHH!” Joe called out as his baby cream flooded Lori’s cunt.

His orgasm didn’t stop Lori. She was well on her way to one herself, feeling the indescribable pleasure fill her body. Her clit was so over-stimulated but not quite there. She never wanted this feeling to end. She bent over Joe and redoubled her efforts, coming down on his swollen cock like a jackhammer. Her fleshy forty-one-year-old body was still sexually prime, fucking the cock that filled her vagina.

“Fuck me, Joey! Make me cum. I want to cum so bad! I love you, Joey,” Lori said in a loud whisper.

Bent over Dan, her little tight ass bouncing up and down seductively, Millie was glad to hear the “love” word from Lori. This weekend was working out, just as planned. What could be better than the two falling in love and Joey moving back home to marry Lori? Maybe this foursome could become a regular thing. After all, if she ever married anyone, it would be Dan. The very thought seemed to increase the ecstasy coursing through her body now, She knew she was on the verge, and so was Dan.

Dan had enjoyed sex with Millie plenty of times before. The little blonde knew how to fuck! Nobody in town would ever guess that this classy, older woman was such a dirty, hedonistic slut in bed. But having another couple fucking alongside them made this night special. Especially with the girl being Lori. Her big tits and flashing brown eyes were mesmerizing! He loved her fleshy body which was so soft and luscious. Even the way her flabby belly pouched out and flopped on Joe’s stomach was erotic. He was getting the benefits of fucking hot little Millie, yet being able to watch Lori fuck and imagine she was fucking him.

He knew that Millie would consent to him having sex with Lori, and Joe might also. But there could be no swapping because what could a mother and son do? They certainly couldn’t have sex together. Perhaps they would be fine with watching him and Lori do the dirty, but who knows? Dan resolved to get Lori alone sometime and fuck her. He couldn’t get her hot BBW body off his mind. He just had to fuck her!

Millie was screwing his cock with a vengeance. Her gym workouts showed in the way she athletically fucked his cock. He could tell by her “ohs” and “ahs” that she was getting close. So was he. The visualization of Lori fucking him put him over the top. And just like that, they both orgasmed, crying out in unison.

“OH FUCK, MILLIE! I’M CUMMING!” “I’M CUMMING TOO…DANNY, OH DANNY!” “MILLIE…OH HOLY FUCK!” “FILL ME UP YOU FUCKER!” were the intermingled cries heard by Joe and Lori.

Lori looked over and saw Millie shaking as she straightened up, and then bent down over her lover, trying to maximize the sensation of orgasm. Millie’s face was screwed tight and her eyes were closed in ecstasy. Dan was staring at Millie with a look of concentration on his face. “Do I look like that when I cum?” Lori pondered as she felt herself on the verge of orgasm.

It’s funny how seeing another couple orgasm can send you off as well. It certainly did to Lori. She bent over and braced herself as her world exploded inside of her, starting at her cunt and radiating outwards in waves of bliss. She realized her eyes were closed, too, just like Millie’s had been. Opening them, she gaped slack-jawed at Joe before she could finally speak.

“OH, GOD! OH GOD JOEY! OH GODDAMN, YOUR FUCKING COCK!” the voluptuous brunette cried out as she shook and shivered on Joe and his devil cock.

With all four having orgasmed, they all disentangled and laid down on the bed, resting from their labor and enjoying the afterglow of their orgasms. Their naked bodies were covered with a fresh sheen of sweat and the room smelt of the musky odor of sex. Pussy juice had soaked the sheets, and cum was oozing from the pussy lips of the girls.

Millie spoke first, “Oh god, that was good! I could do this every night! I’m glad you two joined us. It made it so amazing.”

“I know I shouldn’t say this, but I’ve always wanted to have sex with another couple. I guess we didn’t have sex so much with each other, but it was still so hot. I love feeling like a slut. I feel like Cleopatra having sex with her lovers or something. And I loved enjoying this with you, Millie. And you too, Dan,” Lori gushed.

“Well, the weekend isn’t over yet, Lori. And remember, the rule is no clothing from now on. By the way—how do you like my son now?” Millie asked Lori.

“Oh, I think I like him very much! I think he is a keeper. If the way he fucks me is any indication, he is just the sort I could get to like,” Lori replied, somewhat hiding the fact that she was head over heels in love with him.

“Good! Why don’t you two go to bed? I have a feeling you are going to need your strength tomorrow,” Millie instructed, “But not before I get a good night kiss.”

Lori and Joe dutifully, in turn, kissed Millie on the mouth. After all, she was the mom. And mother knows best.

Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments